Miss Allison Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was rather awkward, with both of us wearing dog collars. My instinct was to shake her hand, but somehow that didn't seem right. I just said "hello."

"I scored a 94," Rose said proudly.

"Excuse me?" I said.

"On the survey. I took the same survey you did. You scored a 96. I scored a 94."

Of course, the survey. I was now convinced that Miss Allison had given copies of my survey to everyone she knew. Roses turned out to be as submissive as I was. I wondered if I'd have sex with her. I relished that thought.

Miss Allison stepped between us.

"There's some unfinished business." She pointed to the young man who was being flogged. He was panting hard and sweat was pouring down his face. His erection was an angry shade of red.

"He needs to cum before he's taken down, and I've volunteered the two of you to assist. Both of you undress. Rose, you jack him off. David, he's going to cum in your face. Extra points if you snowball it back into Rose's mouth."

I'd watched a lot of porn. I knew that Miss Allison wanted me to catch his cum in my mouth. Then my mouth would hover over Rose's and I'd let the stream of cum from my mouth drip into hers. It was a terribly smutty and revolting thing to ask of us. In other words, it was submissive perfection.

Without questioning Miss Meghan, Rose stripped off her dress and got on the other side of the bars, kneeling next to the man's penis, which was protruding through the bars. She grasped the man's pulsing erection in her fist and started pumping it. Rose looked magnificent. Big fatty luscious tits with long pink nipples. Pleasingly rounded butt cheeks hung over her feet as she knelt. I wanted her badly. I was proud to have an erection in my pants, shamelessly displaying it for all to see.

I was so captivated by Rose's nude body that I forgot to move. Miss Meghan whacked my ass with the back of her hand, delivering a stinging reminder of my place.

"Get going."

I peeled off my clothes, putting them in a neat pile, not at all feeling self-conscious of my appearance as a flabby middle-aged man. I got right next to Rose, kneeling in front of a swollen cockhead that looked like it was ready to erupt. I watched Rose strong hand wanking the man's cock, though my eyes were really on Rose's pendulous breasts, bouncing with each stroke. I couldn't suppress the gnawing hunger I felt for Rose and her delectable tits.

I told myself I wasn't gay, but my lips wanted to touch his cockhead, to taste the precum dripping off the head of his cock. Rose was pumping faster, knowing he was close, and her hand was making a squishing noise. The head of his cock flared and his first volley of cum missed my wide-open mouth, splattering against my left eyebrow and running down my cheek. I centered myself, snaring his second spurt in my mouth. I bent over and held my head sideways underneath his softening cock, slurping up the last dribble of cum with my tongue.

I sat up on my knees and sucked in my cheeks to collect the hot, gooey spunk on my tongue. I felt an animal growl rumble up and out, even though my lips were shut. I was about to drop a big fat wad of cum into Rose's awaiting mouth. This was some truly nasty shit and my throbbing cock agreed.

Rose laid on her back next to me, her prodigious tits flattened against her chest. She looked up at me with hungry eyes, opening her mouth to receive her share of our cum reward. I hovered above her, my lips less than a foot above her mouth, pursing my lips to deliver her sticky treat. Out of the corner of my eye I could see all three of my Mistresses standing next to me, waiting for me to perform this vulgar act for their amusement. I let my lips part slightly and felt the thick ejaculate slide between them, dropping into Rose's gaping mouth. I let it drip slowly, making this moment last, a moment I wanted to remember forever.

When I was done, instead of swallowing, Rose sat up and let the cum drip out of her mouth onto her chest and belly, running down to coat her tits, hairless pussy and asshole. It was the most erotic vision of my life, seeing Rose as a doppelganger to me, debasing herself to affirm her submission to Miss Meghan. Miss Meghan must have told Rose to do this for me, which made my love for Miss Meghan even stronger. Her next words confirmed her affection for me.

"David. I told you that I'd reward you for the Weston sale. Here's your reward. I'm giving you all the cum that's on my pet Rose. Do you want it David? Do you want this stranger's cum?"

There were no pretenses between us or judgments rendered. "I do Miss Meghan. More than anything," I eagerly confessed.

She laughed. "I thought so. Enjoy."

I did. I enjoyed every second of it. I started with Rose's lips, kissing her deeply and tasting her and the cum still in her mouth. I could swear I heard her purr. I broke the kiss because the promise of licking her cum splattered tits was too alluring for me. I kissed down her chest to the gentle swell of her breast, licking the tender flesh of her tit and then sucking on her nipple, drawing in the pebbly skin and savoring the slippery cum still sticking to it. It was bliss licking the perfect skin of a young voluptuous woman.

I worked each tit, licking and sucking to my heart's content. Rose cradled her tits in her hands to allow me to suck as much of them in my mouth as I could, stretching my lips wide open. Then I kissed lower, down the flat of her belly to her hairless triangle with the cum tainted furrow in the middle. I forced the lips open with my tongue, the pinkish inner flesh yielding more of the pure white spend from an anonymous sub whose name I'd never know. It was utterly taboo and utterly delicious.

Rose widened her legs, allowing me to slide my head under her crotch face up and use my tongue to tease her perineum, that delightful ridge of flesh connecting her pussy to her anus. I let my tongue travel its length, licking her pussy and then her ass. Rose sighed as the tip of my tongue penetrated her anus, prying open that tight ring of muscle. Her hands went underneath her ass, pulling her cheeks apart to give me a small gape to exploit. My tongue went inside, touching the smooth pinks walls of her back channel and feeling the ridgeline of brown rippled skin. The pleasure must have been too great as her gape snapped shut, squeezing my tongue, and her inner thighs pushed in against my face. I wanted to cum in the worst way.

I stopped licking just for an instant. "Permission to touch myself Miss Meghan?" I asked. Rose squatted down, mashing her asshole against my lips.

With Rose's thighs covering my ears, I couldn't make out her response but I assumed she said yes. It felt so good to feel the familiar touch of my hand, moving the loose covering of skin on the shaft of my cock up and down, my pleasure ascending as I reamed out Rose's ass with my tongue and used my free hand to fondle Rose's big tit.

What was better than masturbating in front of my Mistress while eating Rose's ass?

Rose too asked for and was granted permission to touch herself as her thighs started to quiver. Her fingers rubbed furiously against her clit as I tongue fucked her ass. She crushed my head between her legs as she gripped me like a vise. I struggled to draw a breath as I started to cum, feeling that wonderful tingle of bliss that flooded my brain, the rush of endorphins putting me in a euphoric state. Rose started losing control of her breathing, which became rapid and shallow.

"Oh... oh God... I... I..." she panted.

Her orgasm triggered my own. I came so hard my first shot splattered on Rose's belly, running down her crotch and into my awaiting mouth. Rose was rocking hard on her knees, milking the waves of pleasure from my tongue fucking. As she finished cumming her body relaxed, smothering my face with her hot, steaming wet cunt.

My hands went up to encircle Rose's broad hips and hold her in place so I could salvage the last few drops of my cum that were trickling down. Rose used her fingers to scoop up the cum that had puddled on my chest and then shoving them into my mouth to make me suck them clean.

I was drained, satiated and content.

"Thank you Miss Meghan," I said to her with cum stained lips, staring up at Rose's ass and the flaming red hair falling over her shoulders.

"Thank you Miss Meghan," Rose said. Then she got off of my and kissed me on the lips.

"And thank you David," she whispered.

* * *

I was back in the office bright and early the next morning, a freshly brewed cup of coffee in hand and a big smile on my face. Who wouldn't be smiling after a night fulfilling your filthiest submissive fantasies? I got to my carrel and threw my briefcase on my desk. I could see that Claudette, Miss Meghan's foxy young intern, was sipping coffee in the carrel next to mine. The old David would open his briefcase and start working. The old David would dream about but never speak to a luscious young woman like Claudette. But the old David died when he met Miss Meghan. The new David decided to visit his next-door neighbor.

"Hi, I'm David Elliott," I said to her, bending around the partition separating our workspaces.

"Hello Daveed," she said in an adorable French accent. She rotated in her chair to face me. She was wearing a tight white button-down cotton blouse, black skirt and black pumps. I watched her cross her bare legs a flash a bit of thigh. My knees suddenly felt weak. I forgot the witty thing I was going to say to her.

"I'm in the Sales Department," I said to her, tongue tied and not knowing what I was saying. It was a clumsy way to kick things off.

She gave me a charming smile. I was admiring the highlights of her blonde hair. "I know Daveed. I work for Meghan," she said.

I felt like a dumbass, maybe because I went brain dead in the presence of a beautiful woman. "Of course Claudette. I knew that."

Claudette swiveled her chair and reached into her in box. There were only a couple of things in it. Her desk was spotless. She pulled out a stapled set of papers from the box and looked at the top page to make sure it was what she wanted.

"You have some very peculiar interests Daveed." She waved the papers, which I'm sure was a copy of the survey. Jesus Christ, had Miss Meghan given a copy of the survey to everyone in the world?

I stood there dumbfounded.

"So Daveed, are all American men just like you?" she asked innocently.

Oh my God. She was so pretty, so young and so naive. She'd get a distorted view of the world if she viewed it through my lens.

"No Claudette, I don't think so," I said. "I think of myself as... unusual."

She giggled. "I think you're cute Daveed."

Me?

"Meghan told me what happened yesterday at Lori's sex club."

She said it as casually as if she was discussing the weather.

My eyes got big. Real big.

"No," I said reflexively.

"Yes Daveed, yes. In fact Meghan encouraged me to make use of you, you know, the way you want it. It might be fun."

You could have knocked me over with a feather.

"You?" I asked.

"Yes me, Daveed."

She pointed to the area under her desk where her legs would ordinarily go.

"Get under the fucking desk... Daveed."

I looked where she was pointing and then I looked at her.

"Now," she said.

I looked around. No one was around us. Wearing a suit and tie I crawled under Claudette's desk, scrunched inside a small space. Claudette sat in her desk chair, with my head between her legs. She hiked up her skirt and spread her legs wider. She was wearing white frilly panties, and that familiar fragrant musky smell of young pussy wafted into my nose.

"You know what to do Daveed," she said.

Indeed I did.

* * *

To be continued...

12