All Comments on 'Miss Boman Ch. 01'

by Libertine

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 18 years ago
Great story

In a word: supurb! Great storyline, extrememly well written, flawless, excellent character developement which leaves almost endless future twists and turns. It is interesting that we don't know too much about each of the participants yet, so it can turn any direction from here.

It appears the parents actually set up this eduational experience, so it would be a natural if the son and mother next get together. I'm at a loss as to who seduces whom; it would work with either being the aggressor. We don't know what their relationship is yet, but we might learn father and Miss Bowman already "know" each other in the biblical sense. Therefore, a foursome could be the natural progresson, with full partner and gender swapping. That opens the door for eventually letting the son take on the father. I see that as a very loving connection, with the son being the aggressor.

As I said, there are endless possibilities. But this first chapter can stand by itself, so I hope the follow-ons are similar in their stature. A great read!!! From a talented author!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A truly great story

Libertine:

You are to be congratulated. One of the most erotic stories I've had the honor to read. Looking forward to the next chapters. Thank You. Ronnie W.

NookiehunterNookiehunterabout 18 years ago
A Great Woman to Fuck

Miss Boman would be a great woman to fuck. The way she is described, I really want her.

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Bestseller!!!

In one simple word-BESTSELLER!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nonsenses and confusion

There are MANY NONSENSES AND CONFUSING THINGS in this story!First of all,why would that woman "be always referred to as Miss Boman,since this was in the fifties"!This happend because SHE WASN'T A PART OF THE FAMILY,not because "this was in the fifties"!THE FIFTIES HAD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!Today,that woman WOULD HAVE BEEN CALLED Miss Boman ALL THE SAME!

Then,IT'S NOT TRUE AT ALL that "Things happened in her pussy,sometimes it was tight and I had to push harder to get inside,sometimes it was easy to push inside.I had to be observant and careful not to bang her to hard when her pussy was slack and to make sure to get fully inside when the pussy was tight"!WHAT A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT!NOTHING LIKE THAT HAPPENS INSIDE A WOMAN'S PUSSY when it is fucked by a man's cock!THE PUSSY IS ALWAYS THE SAME,so the man DOESN'T HAVE TO PUSH sometimes "harder" to get inside!And the man DOESN'T HAVE "TO BE OBSERVANT" AT ALL in order "not to bang her to hard when her pussy was slack and to make sure to get fully inside when the pussy was tight" because A PUSSY CAN ADAPT ITSELF according to the man's cock!STOP WRITING all this NONSENSICAL CRAP!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous