Miss Julie Ch. 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they had finished bathing, Janet told Julie to sit up on the edge of the tub so she could do something for her. She climbed out of the tub, looked in a drawer and found a pair of barber's scissors and a disposable razor. Her intent was to shave Julie's pussy. But Julie didn't think she was ready for that, and besides, she didn't want to make Glenn suspicious, and she felt that coming home with a clean-shaven pussy would be a sure giveaway that something about her had changed radically.

However, she did consent to let Janet trim back her orange bush some with the scissors and shave it back off the inside of her leg into what she called a bikini cut. "That way when you wear a bikini, you won't have hair sticking out the crotch," Janet said. When she had finished, she cleaned the trimmed hair away from Julie's crotch. She looked at her handiwork for a minute and decided it looked even better than it would have been if she'd shaved it. Julie really did have a pretty bush, a thick patch of the same red-orange color as her hair. But clearing some of the hair away exposed Julie's pretty pink petals a little more clearly.

Once she had finished with Julie, Janet took a few minutes to shave the stubble from her own cunt, then they climbed out of the bath. After they dried off, they climbed in bed together. They talked a little about what they wanted to do to Michael in the morning before falling soundly asleep in each other's arms.

The women were snoring lightly at 1 a.m. when Michael finally returned from Oklahoma City. He was very pleasantly surprised to see, not the one woman he expected to see, but two women. So Julie had decided to stay an extra day, Michael thought joyfully. Too bad she can't stay here permanently. He had thought of little else except the tall redhead all day long, and the prospect of sharing Julie with Janet, of having them both together made his dick begin to swell. But there was no rousing Janet or Julie, and, in truth, he was pretty whipped himself. No matter. Julie could stay as late as noon and still get back home in plenty of time to beat her husband home. So he crawled into bed between his two best girls and was gratified when both of them maneuvered themselves until they both had an arm around his chest and a head on each shoulder. Life didn't get much better than this, he decided as he drifted off to sleep.

In Michael's dream, he was floating in the air naked. His cock was hard and he thought it was being sucked and licked. As he slowly came awake, he was pleasantly surprised to find that the sheets had been pulled back and his cock was indeed being sucked and licked. Julie and Janet were on either side of him with their heads over his crotch. Julie was holding Michael's cock at the base and was feeding it into Janet's mouth. Janet hummed as she worked her mouth on Michael's 9-inch cock, then she removed her mouth and let Julie take him in. They alternated like that for a long time before they both decided to get their licks in on his shaft, when they realized Michael was awake.

Light streamed through the crack in the curtain and the clock said 6:44. "What a way to wake up, with two lovely ladies sucking my cock," Michael said. They just looked up at Michael and laughed seductively, but never stopped licking his cock and his balls.

Julie had awakened first, her biological clock still working and had found her hand between Michael's legs. She ran her hand up over his balls and gripped his cock in her fist. She stroked him and felt a thrill run up her spine as Michael's beautiful cock began to harden. After she had him hard, she realized that if what she expected to happen did happen, she'd better take care of some bodily needs first. So she got up and peed, started some coffee and brushed her teeth. She stepped out of the bathroom in time to see Janet awake and lightly stroking Michael's cock under the sheets.

The two women looked at each other in unspoken communication and grinned. This was something Janet had been looking forward to since Friday, when she had first opened up Julie to the possibilities of lesbian sex. She wanted the three of them to consummate their relationship together as a threesome, and now was the time. Janet slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom, got a cup of coffee, then went into the other room, which Julie had learned was the TV room, where they recorded everything that went on in the Ponderosa.

Janet came back with a freshly rolled joint, which she fired up, hit on and passed to Julie. Julie was a little taken aback by the prospect of smoking pot so early in the morning, but Janet quoted a line from the classic movie Easy Rider, "it'll give you a whole new way of looking at the day."

And, indeed, when they had finished, Julie felt the mellowness wafting over her body. That, and a real horniness that had started subtly, but had now become an insistent urge. Again the two women looked at each other as if to say, "Let's do it." Then they crawled back in bed on either side of Michael and resumed their assault on his prick. He had deflated in his sleep, but it didn't take much to get him back hard.

Julie ran her tongue up the prominent ridge that ran the length of the underside of his cock, then twirled her tongue around the head. Janet, meanwhile, had sucked each of Michael's balls into her mouth. Then they switched, and Julie not only sucked Michael's balls, but also pulled his ass cheeks apart and licked at his brown anus.

After Michael awoke, they attacked his cock in earnest, slashing his cock with their active tongues. Julie lapped at the head of Michael's cock in a manner somewhat like that guy from KISS that she'd seen on VH1 one time. Julie could feel the juices in her cunt begin to flow, and even though she was still a little sore from the previous day, she was ready to fuck again. She couldn't believe how she felt. This was the best feeling in the whole world, she decided, to be sexually aroused with partners that knew what they were doing.

When they felt Michael's hips begin to thrust upward, indicating an approaching orgasm, they stopped, and Michael suggested that the two of them put on a show for him. Janet didn't need to be asked twice, nor did Julie. As Michael sat up with his back to the headboard, Janet laid Julie on her back across the foot of the bed and spread her legs.

Janet ran her fingers lightly through Julie's bubbling pussy, feeling the large, trembling clit then plunging two fingers into Julie's cunt. Julie gave a lustful groan as Janet finger-fucked her, then she sucked in her breath sharply and moaned as Janet bent her head down and ran her tongue up the furrow of Julie's pussy, while she continued to finger the dripping hole.

Putting her hands under Julie's butt cheeks, Janet sat up slightly and pulled Julie's pussy to her face and began to eat it out with relish. She lashed Julie's clit several times as she made her way around the pretty pink pussy, then tried to stick as much of her tongue as she could into Julie's cunt. Julie could feel an orgasm coming, but Janet wanted to tease her a little bit, to make her wait, so she backed off. Julie groaned in frustration, but she wasn't frustrated long, as Janet moved up her body and straddled her head, dipping her freshly shaved cunt onto Julie's mouth. Well, actually, she first dropped her pussy onto Julie's tongue, which she had stuck out as far as she could make it go.

Julie licked, sucked and kissed Janet's pussy eagerly. She wanted to please her new best friend as a way of thanking her for what she had done for her. Janet had reached over and grasped Michael's pulsing, dripping cock in her left hand and began to take over stroking it. "She's beautiful," Janet whispered to Michael as she felt Julie continue to eat her pussy. But Julie had learned a thing or two since she'd arrived, and she knew how to slow her pace and build up her lover – whoever that might be – slowly until the time was right for release.

Michael could feel some urgency in his nuts as he watched the display in front of him, but there was one thing he wanted to see before he fucked his prize women. As if reading his mind, Janet climbed off Julie's face, leaving a wet circle of female juice around the mouth. Michael got up momentarily to allow the women to position themselves. Julie was still on her back, with her legs still wide open. Janet turned her back to the wall and bent over to lick and suck Julie's nipples, while dangling her full jugs over Julie's mouth. Julie eagerly sucked the hard pink buds one at a time. This was going to be another outstanding orgasm, she realized, thanks to her new lovers.

Janet moved her way sensually down Julie's body, leaving wet traces from her kisses and licks, until she got to Julie's redheaded pussy. Putting her hands back under Julie's butt, she pulled the wet cunt up to her lips and began to eat the pretty pink pussy. At the same time, Janet positioned her pussy over Julie's mouth and finally the two women were in one of Michael's favorite positions, sucking each other's cunts in a 69. The two women each gave as good as she got, both of them feeding off each other's mounting lust. Muffled moans, cries and whimpers leaked from their mouths as they rose steadily toward orgasm.

After a few minutes of watching Janet and Julie 69 each other while he fisted his cock, Michael had finally had enough. Pulling Janet's head off Julie's cunt, he thrust his cock into Janet's mouth roughly, and Janet met his push by sucking him expertly until he was bursting hard. Michael then wrenched his cock from Janet's mouth and placed the head of his cock at Julie's hot hole and pushed himself in all the way in one glorious thrust. Julie pulled her mouth from Janet's crotch and gave a long slow groan as Michael entered her. "Ummmmm, fuck me, Michael," she said in something like a whimper. "God, you've been so good to me. I wish I could stay and fuck you two all day and all night."

Then she was silenced as Janet repositioned herself onto Julie's mouth and began to grind her cunt onto the redhead's long, active tongue. She pulled herself up until she was face-to-face with Michael and they kissed long and lovingly as they each worked one end of Julie's hot, writhing body. Their hands caressed each other's shoulders as they held each other in a love embrace. Julie could feel a big one coming, but she wasn't quite there yet.

Finally, Julie couldn't take any more of Janet's pussy on her mouth, and besides, she wanted to watch Michael and Janet fuck. Julie disengaged herself from Michael's cock and crawled out from under Janet, who assumed her position flat on her back. Julie knelt beside him and grabbed Michael's cock and guided it to Janet's widespread pussy. Michael grunted loudly as he pushed his cock into Janet's drooling cunt. No matter how many times he fucked this woman, he never ceased to be amazed at Janet's muscular control as he pumped his cock back and forth in her pussy. Julie watched fascinated as Michael and Janet went at each other with love and passion. Pulling Michael up, she kissed him hard on the lips, running her tongue all around the inside of his mouth.

After fucking like this for what seemed like an eternity, Michael could feel himself starting to reach the short strokes, so he stopped for a moment, grabbed his cock tightly at the base and pulled himself out of Janet's cunt and got his women prepared for the crème de la cum. Leaving Janet on her back, he maneuvered Julie's panting body on top of Janet's. Both women squealed in delight as their sweat-slicked bodies rubbed together. Julie felt electric shocks run from her nipples to her pussy and up to her brain as their tits fluttered together and they kissed wildly.

Michael pulled Julie's perfect, heart-shaped ass up in the air slightly and plunged into Julie's box with a long hard stroke. Julie squeezed her eyes shut and threw back her head in ecstasy as she felt Michael resume fucking her. She was getting closer and closer to another memorable orgasm, building up to a fierce rumble.

Michael fucked Julie for a few minutes, then pulled out and pushed his cock back into Janet's pussy. This time it was Janet who began to go wild, especially when Michael pushed Julie's hips down until her clit was right over Janet's hard, throbbing bud. As Michael continued to fuck Janet, he kept the pressure on Julie's hips as the two clits came together.

That sent both women rocketing into an orgasmic stratosphere as they gave each other a spectacular orgasm. Their mouths fell together and they kissed frantically as their simultaneous orgasms washed over them. Michael was close, too, but he steeled himself to hold out just a little bit longer. As the two women wrestled with each other, he pulled out and returned to Julie's cunt. He fucked her for a few strokes, then went back into Janet's pussy. A few more strokes and it was back to Julie, then back to Janet. He did this at least a dozen times, pumping faster and harder as he closed in on his orgasm.

Janet and Julie were oblivious to anything except each other's pleasure, and the hard meat that they were sharing. Janet could tell that Michael was very close whenever he was in her pussy, because of the telltale twitching that signaled an imminent explosion. Moans and cries of lust filled the apartment as Michael began to reach the top of his mountain. Janet and Julie, too, were building from their previous orgasm up to an even higher level of lust.

Suddenly, with a gasping roar and a cry of, "here it comes," he pumped hard into Julie's pussy and began to shoot a prodigious load. He shot a couple of times in Julie's pussy, then pulled his spewing cock out and stuck it in Janet's pussy. He put several shots in Janet's cunt, then pulled out and shot the rest of his cum all over the swollen, open lips of the two women. Feeling Michael shoot his cum onto her pussy finally triggered Julie to that one orgasmic burst that she'd been waiting for, and with a sharp cry, she crashed over the top in a full-body orgasm.

At the same time, Janet too felt herself reaching the top and crashing over. Michael sat back on the bed, with his legs underneath him as he watched Janet and Julie tremble and cry in the throes of orgasm. Julie quickly swiveled around so she and Janet were face-to-cunt with each other and the two women licked every bit of Michael's cum from each other's pussy as they continued to grind out their own climax.

When they finally fell back to earth, Julie turned back around, took Janet's face in her hands and kissed her tenderly. "I love you so much," she whispered. Janet just looked up into the brown pools of lust that were Julie's lively eyes and whispered, "I love you too." Then, as Julie rolled off Janet's body and they both looked up at Michael and said in unison, "and we love you too." The three of them had a good laugh at that as they settled into the afterglow of wonderful sex.

Chapter 32: Julie has a final fling The trio lay back on the bed, with Michael in the middle and Julie and Janet draped on either side of him. They talked awhile about the mechanics of Julie's next visit, and how they couldn't wait for June. Julie felt a slight melancholia wash over her as she realized that this was it, that in a few hours, she would have to leave these people she had come to love and return to being Mrs. Glenn Jasper.

No, she thought defiantly, I'll never be Mrs. Glenn Jasper again. I'm Julie, she decided, Miss Julie, sex queen, and I am my own person. She made up her mind that she was going to do whatever she wanted to do and if Glennie Boy didn't like it, well that was too bad. She had already figured out how long it would take before she could dump his sorry ass.

Reluctantly, Julie climbed gingerly out of bed to begin packing up for her return trip home. Michael had dozed back off, but Janet was studying Julie's face intensely with a look that said I'm going to miss you. "C'mon let's get a shower," Julie said. And Janet got up and they enjoyed a long, leisurely shower. Julie dressed slowly, pulling on a tight orange cotton shirt that stopped about belly button level and a burgundy wraparound skirt, with no underwear, of course. Julie was finding she liked the feeling of walking around naked under her clothes. It made her feel deliciously wicked.

Michael finally got up and showered himself then busied himself in his office. When Julie was packed and ready to go, he and Janet gave her some last-minute advice, then they hugged and kissed goodbye. Janet accompanied Julie out to her mini-van, which sat cleaned and ready to go. She gave Julie a last hug, then turned and walked briskly back into the building, so Julie wouldn't see the tears that welled up in her eyes.

Julie sighed as she climbed into the driver's seat. She started out the parking lot, but then her eyes fell on the mechanics' shop and an idea formed in her mind. As she did, she felt her insides begin to boil and her clit began to tingle. She looked at her watch and saw it was still only 10:15. She had plenty of time, she decided, for one last fling before she left.

So she pulled around to the side of the garage, parked the van, got out and went inside. As she looked around, she saw three men in the shop. There was Tony, the shop manager, in his office talking on the telephone. A slender young man with a blond ponytail who looked to be barely 18 was using a grinder on an engine, and at another end of the large room, a fairly large Mexican was fixing a flat tire.

None of them noticed her at first, as they appeared to be preoccupied with the tasks at hand. So Julie took matters into her own hands. She quickly pulled her shirt and skirt off, set them aside and stood in the middle of the room dressed only in her sandals. She cleared her throat loudly and three sets of eyes turned to see a most delicious sight, a tall, fine-looking redhead standing naked in the center of the room. Tony smiled as he came out of the office. "I decided that I needed to pay you guys for fixing my van," she said with a gleam in her eye. "You do accept sex, don't you?"

Tony looked Julie up and down as he grinned broadly. "I was hoping you might come by to see us," he said. The other two men leered at Julie as they drank in her nude loveliness. "Why don't you be a good girl and come in my office so we can have some, uh, privacy," Tony said wickedly. The three men quickly ushered the suddenly flushed Julie into Tony's office, closed and locked the door and closed the blinds. With that, all three men quickly shed their clothes then surrounded Julie, offering her their rampant cocks, as she felt herself climbing the familiar ladder of arousal.

Julie purred as she saw what these men had to offer. She stood amid the trio of men, lightly stroking each man's stiffening cock. Tony's dick she was vaguely familiar with from earlier. It was 8 inches and pretty thick. The young man, Lane, had a cock that fit his profile, long and lean. And the Mexican, Raul, had the fattest cock of all, and it was also a solid 8 inches.

Julie quickly squatted down to give their dicks a closer inspection. She took Tony and Raul in her hands as she pressed her lips to Lane's cock. The young man had moved into the area three weeks before and had not been able to hook up with any pussy, although he had heard rumors of what went on in the secluded building behind the diner. Julie sucked him in, drawing him slowly into her mouth, all the way until she felt his soft pubic hair on her nose. She drew back and began to suck him purposefully, still lightly jacking off the other two.

After a few minutes, she pulled her mouth off Lane's cock, trailing a rope of pre-cum and spittle as she did, then engulfed Tony's cock all the way into her throat. She looked up at Tony with lustful eyes and she felt her pussy juice begin to flow out past her lower lips. Lane saw the neglected pussy dripping onto the carpet, so he got on his back, crawled underneath Julie's body, pulled her pussy to his mouth and began to eat her out vigorously. Julie growled around Tony's cock as she felt her arousal building once again. Not for the first time, she marveled at her new, enormous capacity for sex as she worked her mouth on Tony's cock.