Miss Julie Ch. 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Raul pushed his cock to Julie's face, and she released Tony's cock and wrapped her lips tightly around Raul's fat dong. It stretched her mouth pretty good, but she'd become adept at sucking cock, and after Briscoe, she knew there was no cock too fat for her to handle. She ran her lips slowly over Raul's dick, until he finally rammed it all the way in. Julie choked on it for just a second before regaining some control. Her cheek bulged as worked her mouth on his organ.

She sucked Raul for a while then went back to Lane, then back to Tony and back to Raul. She made the rounds twice more, then pulled the three of them close to her and brought the two cocks in her hands up to do battle with the one in her mouth. She ran her tongue over the heads of all three cocks as lusty groans began to fill the room.

Panting, Julie looked up at Lane, and asked, "Are you ready to cum? I want you to shoot your cum down my throat. I need my morning taste of cum." Lane just groaned in blue-ball agony at the husky, seductive voice of the redheaded temptress. Julie sucked him all the way back into her mouth, then pulled back slightly and grabbed the base of his cock with both hands. She fed his cock into her mouth with long, sloppy strokes, as Lane grabbed the back of Julie's head and pulled her to him hard.

Julie sucked furiously as she felt his cock swell in her throat. "Unnh, unnh, unhh," Lane grunted emphatically. "I'm, I'm gonna cum. Suck me, baby." Lane felt like his cock was a garden hose as he exploded in Julie's mouth. Six weeks of pent-up cum blasted out the end of his dick and splashed down her throat. Julie swallowed furiously so as not to lose any of his precious cum. Nevertheless, a small trickle of cum escaped out one corner of her mouth, and she used her fingers to direct it back into her mouth where it belonged.

Julie's cunt was on fire as she stood and walked over to the ratty sofa that sat against the far wall. Lying back, Julie spread her legs, brought two fingers to her mouth briefly, then used the fingers to open up her dripping pussy. "Your turn, Tony," she said excitedly. "Come over here and fuck me hard. I want your cum spurting deep in my hot pussy." Tony got on his knees in front of Julie's widespread legs. He'd been waiting all weekend for a shot at this hot number. He'd spent the weekend in Dallas and had missed Julie's performance in the gangbang room, so this was going to be a special treat.

First, though, he wanted a little taste, so he opened Julie's legs even wider and dove in tongue first. He ran his tongue from side to side insider her cunt and was rewarded by a long lustful groan from Julie. "Ooooooh, yeahhhhh," Julie breathed. "Lick my pussy. Get yourself a real good taste of my hot twat." Julie idly wondered where that came from, but then was distracted by Tony's lips sucking her clit like a small cock. Julie nearly came right then, but just as she felt her orgasm begin to roll, Tony pulled his face away, leaving her hanging right on the edge.

Julie groaned in frustration, but her frustration quickly abated when Tony aimed his cock at the opening to her hot hole. He teased her with it just a little bit, running the head of his dick between her lips, then slapping his hardness against her open sex. "God, please, put it in. Fuck me. I need it soooo baaaad," Julie said in almost a whimper.

Raul and Lane watched avidly as Tony pushed the head of his cock past Julie's lips, then plunged in to the hilt. "Ahhhh, yes, yes, yes! Oh yeah, fuck me. God, fuck me, fuck me hard," Julie exclaimed breathlessly. Tony couldn't believe the sensations as Julie's cunt muscles milked his drooling dick. He'd heard that she had taken a total of some 300 men throughout the weekend, but her pussy was still relatively tight. Obviously, she wasn't as tight as she had been, but it was still a wonderful sensation.

Julie's head was thrown back as she fucked Tony back just as hard as he was fucking her. She gloried in the feelings of sexual overload, letting the sensations wash over her body as Tony relentlessly pounded her pussy. Grabbing Julie's waist, Tony pulled her off the sofa and onto the floor. Somehow, the feeling of being nailed on the floor was so nasty to Julie that it sent her libido soaring even higher. She wasn't sure she'd approached the heights she'd reached the previous day, but she could feel another hard orgasm coming.

Tony wrapped Julie in his arms and kissed her passionately as he felt a real rusty load begin to churn in his balls. He'd gone to Dallas to see an old girlfriend, but she'd been on her period and wasn't up to any sex. So he had plenty of cum backed up and he saw stars as he pushed himself faster and faster in the redhead's convulsing cunt. Julie, too, was nearing her climax as she rotated her hips around Tony's fuck stick. Finally, Tony couldn't hold out any longer, and with a satisfied groan, he plunged as deep as he could go and cut loose a huge load of cum into Julie's womb. As he did, he whispered in Julie's ear for her to, "cum now, you fucking bitch, cum now."

Julie gasped several times and squealed, as back-to-back orgasms raced from her clit on a beeline up her spine to her brain, where she too saw stars from the twin explosions of lust. Tony withdrew his cock, accompanied by a river of cum that flowed out her pussy. But she had no time to recover, as Raul pulled her onto her knees and got behind her. As if reading his mind, Julie growled for him to fuck her ass with his fat cock. Raul grinned lasciviously as he took his fingers and smeared some of Tony's cum onto Julie's now-glistening anus. Then he squatted behind her, grabbed her hips in both hands and pushed his cock past her anal ring and into her rectum in one smooth stroke.

"OH JESUS!" Julie howled. "FUCK MY ASS YOU MEXICAN BASTARD! FUCK IT, FUCK IT, FUCK IT." And he did, hard. Raul was a veteran of many a hot fuck session both here and in old Mexico, but this Anglo bitch had the tightest, most succulent ass he'd ever had his dick in. He moaned deliriously as he pounded away at the ass that gripped him like a velvet glove. A stream of Spanish obscenities escaped Raul's lips as he felt his cum begin to rise toward an imminent explosion.

Julie was also in a state of delirium as she felt Raul's fat dong abusing her asshole. Random, incoherent thoughts cascaded through her mind as she dropped her head toward the floor and worked her upturned butt around his hot brown dick. Raul had gotten himself near the boiling point waiting for his turn, so he didn't have the staying power he usually had. Off to the side, Lane sat in Tony's office chair, stroking his revived hard-on, while Tony sat on the sofa and jacked himself back to hardness.

Raul had held back his tidal wave of cum as long as he could, but he could hold out no longer. Roaring another series of Spanish obscenities, he pulled Julie's hips to him one final time and fired a terrific cumshot deep in Julie's bowels. Julie didn't need no stinkin' prompt this time around as she convulsed in another orgasm from the effects of Raul's explosion in her ass. It seemed to take him ages to finish spurting, and that was fine with her, as each little spurt gave her clit a jolt. When he had finally finished, she pulled away from Raul, grabbed his cock and licked all of his and her cum juice off his cock.

The sight of the dirty redhead sucking Raul's cock after he'd cum in her ass drove the other two men to renewed heights of arousal. Julie had already cum three times and her body was covered in a light patina of sweat, but she wanted more. She wanted to finish this fuck off with a triple, so she positioned Lane on the floor in front of her then squatted over his cock. She took him in hand and in one swift plunge impaled herself on Lane's long, slender dick.

Lane groaned in ecstasy as he felt the most intense sexual feeling he'd ever had in his young life. Nothing he'd experienced in his old hometown could approach this. He'd fucked his share of the chicks in his town, and had had several girlfriends that had been willing to fuck regularly. But they were rank amateurs compared to this whore. Julie rocked up and down on Lane's cock, making sure Tony got a real good look at the hard cock disappearing and reappearing up her twat.

Then Julie turned her head toward Tony and motioned to her gaping asshole. "Fuck my ass, while he fucks my pussy," Julie panted. Tony didn't have to be asked twice. He crawled behind Julie and put his cock to her asshole, which still dripped with Raul's cum. Tony pushed forward and his cock scudded up Julie's ass effortlessly, all the way to the hilt. Julie squealed as she felt herself being double-fucked once again. Another, bigger orgasm began to catch fire in her boiling pussy as she felt the two cocks fill her with exquisite pleasure. She could feel Lane's cock and Tony's cock pumping her in rhythm, with only a thick membrane separating the two throbbing cocks.

Since all three men had cum once already, they weren't as desperate to cum, and the two men drilled their cocks up and down and in and out of Julie's smoking holes, while Raul stroked himself back to a renewed erection. When he was fully hard, he stepped over to the writhing redhead and pushed his cock back into her mouth. Julie sucked avidly on Raul's fat dick as she pistoned herself between the two dicks fucking her in unison.

Tony suddenly sat back so he was leaning against the sofa, pulling Julie back with him. That wrenched Lane's cock out of Julie's pussy momentarily. He complained for a second, but Julie silenced him as she pulled her feet underneath her and began to rotate her asshole around and around and up and down on Tony's solid dick. Then she opened her legs even wider and told Lane to put his dick back in her cunt. Lane eagerly complied and he pushed his way deep into Julie's sodden pussy in one hard stroke. Tony gripped Julie's hips to control her motion, while Lane filled his hands with Julie's tits. He squeezed Julie's modest, but proud-standing breasts, then squeezed the hard little nipples.

Julie crooked her finger at Raul and told him to fill her mouth with his delicious dick. He strode up to the right of Julie's face, grabbed the back of her head and pushed his cock roughly down Julie's throat. She made a liquid gagging noise as Raul fucked her mouth hard. Julie was in complete and total oblivion as she felt her huge orgasm mounting relentlessly. All three men could feel it as Julie began to buck and thrash hard between the three swollen cocks that were spearing all three of her holes. This was the best, she thought, the best feeling in world to have all three of her hot, horny holes filled with big pulsing dicks.

A continuous stream of obscene gibberish flowed from Julie's mouth as she urged her lovers on. She wanted them to all cum at once and to make her cum at the same time. Lane could feel another rich cum about to spew from his cock, and he could feel Tony's big cock swelling inside Julie's ass, while Raul pumped his hard fat cock in Julie's mouth. Nodding at each other, Tony and Lane pulled Julie down hard on their cocks and let loose with twin blasts of white-hot cum deep in her spasming orifices. As they did, they panted for Julie to cum now and to cum hard. That did it for Julie, as an explosive orgasm practically ripped her guts out. That was all it took for Raul to release his cum, but before he did, he pulled out of Julie's mouth and shot it all over her face.

Julie closed her eyes, grabbed Raul's cock and opened her mouth as he spewed his semen all over her face. The first three spurts reached her hairline and covered her forehead; subsequent blasts covered her right eye, over her nose, into her open mouth and down her chin. When he'd almost finished shooting, she took him back in her mouth and sucked the last few drops down her throat. Julie shook and cried as she came in a series of spectacular orgasms with these three hunky, horny men.

Finally, it was over. With a huge exhalation of air, Lane fell back with his red cock drooping limply between his legs, as Raul staggered toward the sofa. Tony sat back heavily, pulling Julie back onto him. He idly squeezed Julie's tits as they slowly came down from their orgasmic high. Julie dabbed at the cum that dripped from her face and pulled as much as she could to her mouth. Then she wiped the rest of Raul's cum all over her breasts, covering her quivering flesh with a bright sheen.

"You guys were great!" Julie exclaimed with just a touch of weariness as she pulled herself off Tony's wilted cock. "I wanted to carry some cum home with me and you guys came through big-time. Thanks for giving me what I needed." Then she slipped her clothes and sandals on, ran her fingers through her hair, working Raul's cum into it, then left as abruptly as she'd come in. She left three totally wrecked mechanics lolling in Tony's office…

Julie's fingers were a blur around her clit as she frigged herself while motoring down the interstate at 70 mph. As the skyline of Dallas approached in the hazy distance, Julie felt another small orgasm rip through her, and as she descended once again from her peak, she put her fingers to her lips and licked her juices off until they were clean. Then she laughed heartily. She was going to enjoy her new life immensely, and she couldn't wait to begin having more and more sexual adventures. She knew her fun was just beginning.