All Comments on 'Missing'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 180 Comments
Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
I love stories about wives with spunk

She made sure that slut said away from her husband....Once again a great story.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
JENNA JUST NEVER HAS HAD GOOD FORTUNE

born poor, she should remember about green green grass, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a bitch.

And I mean the wife... I hope the girl files assault charges.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yet again good writing, the story however...

I have trouble with handing out the "slut" tag. Try "victim" for her and "coward" for him. Both times she was with other people it was rape. Danny walks in on a struggling woman in the middle of a blackmail spiel, turns and runs. Nice set of vertebrae there pal. And if you think a woman on the receiving end of unwanted sexual advances politely says "No, thank you." and thats the end of it, you're nuts! But most folks reading here would rather join in on a gangbang than break one up or even fight for something. At least their internet self would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good

If she had not been there alone she would not have been raped! her fault and nobody elses. Nice to see him leave the slut and get a new life.

The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 11 years ago
Ugh!

What was the purpose of this story? So a girl screws up. It happens all the time. Certainly is not worth spending my time reading about it.

sugnasugnaover 11 years ago
Good Point

This story makes the point that loves comes and goes. If you want it to last it must be nourished and protected. If you abuse it, it will die. Selfish, prideful people do not respect the love others give them. That is why eventually they lose that love.

AdjectiveNounVerbAdjectiveNounVerbover 11 years ago
Double-check the author.

I feel like I should be double-checking the author on this, because it's depressing enough to be by JimBob44. Girl gets raped twice and impregnated in the process, her boyfriend blames her for it and convinces others to blame her, the psychological impact fucks up her education and future, she gets battered repeatedly... and all of that's a completely realistic depiction of what people all-too-often do to a college girl. I feel like this story is basically "Love is For Suckers" if Mona doesn't get rescued in the alley. In other words, one of your best stories' evil twin.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 11 years ago
Good story

The stupid bitch in this story put herself in a position to get abused more than once. There are consequences for dumb decisions. The idea that she was a victim is pure bullshit. Some of these commenters really should pull their head out of their ass so they can see reality. By the way, why was she fucking around without birth control? The scores for this story are way too low.

Fighting41Fighting41over 11 years ago
Mmmh

Just doesn't feel like a SS06 story this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm conflicted

On the one hand, Dan has clearly traded up here. He's got a wife who values (and defends) their relationship more by her actions than the mc did. He sounds like a good guy and I like how that storyline worked out. There was a good emphasis here on how relationships need to be protected and nurtured even when both people love each other.

That said...

"No woman ever just ends up getting fucked against her will, especially not more than once"

I'm assuming you don't mean this like it sounds. If you mean that your main character made serious mistakes in getting that drunk at a party (first mistake) with no one to watch her back (second mistake) while ignoring her boyfriend (third mistake) then yeah you're totally right. Yes she could have saved herself by being smarter and avoiding the situation altogether (I'm not saying she "asked" for it or "deserved" it or anything stupid like that, but she could have protected herself) but I hardly think that applies to all situations of rape. I also felt bad for the main character who never got any help from anyone. I love a good burn the bitch story as much as anyone, but she doesn't seem to deserve that kind of treatment. She's an idiot yeah, and a pretty bad girlfriend, but not really a cheating slut who deserved this level of crap raining down on her.

I had more problems with this than most of your stories, but overall I do just love your stuff and congrats on your impending marriage.

-North

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
And Danny is supposed to be the victim?

She said no. That made every sexual congress rape. It doesn't matter if she went to party alone or with others and if she was passed out then she legally can't consent. So let's talk about "the bitch"

She is raped, repeatedly, bullied and the school does nothing about it, she falls (once) and miscarried on the sidewalk where she is left to fend for herself and when she finally reunites with her ex, his new wife sucker punches her in the car. And this is your "bitch"?

I know you are a mediocre writer, with some serious women issues. Why not get therapy for your problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You get what you ask for

So all of those assholes who've been crying about Stang's stories being too long should be happy. To me this story was okay, but it could have been so much better if he hadn't been trying to cut it short by bending to the whims of people who are too stupid to read anything longer than 2 or three pages. Okay so Stang shows us he cam still put out a story that a guy with a third grade edumucation and the attention span of a gnat can sit through. That's great, but where's the character development and all of the funny bits and the name dropping. Put in my vote for the losers who can barely read shutting up and letting the guy write what he wants to.

CSD2CSD2over 11 years ago
you rewarded evil

no matter how fucked up the wife/girlfriend may be, if the man or men who help caused her fall were truly evil, you always punished them. except for now.

your heroes are salt of the earth, i-phone using, smarter than hell, mustang driving, avengers of masculine pride. they can do no wrong, and win in the end.

but if this guy is watching her get fucked, he is also listening to how she was set up and used. her new found vanity put her there, the rich assholes made her fall, and was bragging about as he watched.

and he did nothing but leave and blame her.

the college boys get to fuck her, drag her name through the mud, impregnate her, and cause her to lose the baby. nice job, big guy.

burn the bitch all you like as the mob demands. but don't let the assholes walk next time.

SqueezeplaySqueezeplayover 11 years ago
Hate To Say This.............

Stang, your stories lately have become a little"dark" for me. This is not your style! I did not enjoy this at all. Leaving Jenna out in the middle of no where was a trashy thing to do and reinforces my feelings that you are turning into a JPB. Get back to what you do best.

michs28michs28over 11 years ago
I prefer longer stories

Sure short stories are faster to read, but that also means that there is less story and character development. I actually enjoy longer stories, sure, that means that I might not get to finish it in one sitting, but that is just fine. This is the first story of yours, that I can remember, where I gave you a four star rating, sorry! Please, pay no attention to those who complain about long stories. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stang is going from bad to worse.

Your stories are starting to get ridiculous I mean the only victim here is Jenna everyone else is an asshole from the rapist to the wimp hubby that instead of defending her just blames her. I am all for "torch the bitch" approach but she didn't do anythign wrong, don't tell me she can't go to a party without him if he is studying, she should be sitting home and wait for him like some drone? I mean come on I hope the hubby with his new wife burn in hell, karma is a bitch in this case.

dinkymacdinkymacover 11 years ago
Thanks for sharing!

I enjoyed it, but prefer the longer stories.

Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yeah so

He heard enough to know it was rape, and walked away blaming her. Later, his new wife says no woman ever has sex unless she wants it. Jesus Christ, guy.

Also, I stand with those who prefer longer stories....and with those who wish you'd break your formula of "perfect guy everyone loves who she betrays in spite of totally adoring, then her life tanks and he gets over it super quickly." those are fun in moderation, but you're pretty much the only person writing non-cuck stories anymore. We rely on you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dude

Isnt this a repeat? get some new stuff. you are lacking. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

So woman ever has sex unless she wants it? Fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Same old same old.....

Common man....are you not bored writing the same thing again and again. You are a good writer, write something new ......

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Over and over.

Pretty much like MM,always the same characters and plots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too bad Danny doesn't live by the standard he expects his lover to live by

"I don't allow myself to be put into a position where Danny's trust in me is even questioned. At the same time I won't allow anyone to try to come between us. So when I saw you looking at him like a starving bitch seeing a hamburger...""

Danny never loved her or she would have never been at that party in the first place.

FD45FD45over 11 years ago
Ugh

He gave up the moral high ground. What he heard in the bedroom (while undefined) should have given him pause to get another side of the story.

The fact he let the three assholes walk was offensive. He might not have thought it was his problem, but his reaction made me like him a lot less.

Remember that pony comment you made in "In the Interests of National Security" with a mirror scene in another one of your stories? Paraphrasing it went "The Mustang represents someone who runs into trouble and solves the problems. It's a mark of courage. Mustangs don't run away"

Your latest characters all have Spock goatees, coming from a universe where the Mustangs face the other direction. They can't wait to run away.

I'd have had a lot more respect for this guy if he'd done something to the assholes and THEN walked away. Being a good guy is more then just not saying a bad word about anyone, being hard working and owning a Mustang: it's about doing good and not letting evil florish.

This is a bit harsh. I have seldom felt that your stories dragged (been wordy, yes. Dragged? Savannah and October were the only ones which come to mind) so your page counts seldom make a difference to me.

But you enjoy the stories you write. So do most of us. Don't stop

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Naive - not an evil slut

I like most of your work but a couple have people receiving consequences far harsher than they deserved. Sometimes that's what happens in real life, but in this case she didn't deserve it. Unused to attention and very naive she was taken advantage of by people with no conscience he should have at least given her a chance to tell her story and the scene with the wife at the end was completely uncalled for and in no way reflected positively on the new wife. A little bit of compassion from him even if they didn't get back together may have been enough for her to salvage her life. In the end she is the tragic figure and he and his wife are almost as vile as the people that used her.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanover 11 years ago
Sadly

This struck a cord with me. I can't even like Daniel. You do not usually write cowards as your main character. Daniel is one in spades. Jenna is your typical stupid woman caught up in the changes in her life. Young and immature she makes some stupid decisions that lead to rape. SHE DID NOT ASK TO BE RAPED. Trust is a two way street and Daniel does not trust her. Even after hearing around campus all the details of how this group of assholes operate he still turns tail and runs. A cuck can't be as big a wimp as you have made Daniel out to be. For the first time one of your stories has left a bad taste in my mouth. I can understand the actions of his wife and from her limited understanding her actions seem justified, but only seem if she actually found out about what really happened she might even divorce the coward. I gave this *** as it was well writen and unfortunately believable. I just didn't like it.

ejhggejhggover 11 years ago
As usual nobody to like

Danny and the wife (what little we see of her) are particularly unpleasant characters, and as usual, the only character to feel sorry for is the "cheater."

Of particular note, the wife's one appearance presents her as borderline psychopath. Really? Beating this sad woman and dumping her in the middle of nowhere? Gratuitous.

I often like SS06s stories despite the fact that there is usually nobody to like, because he writes well and is funny, but this one lacked those qualities as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Consequences of rape

I would like to add to 1Thinkinman's point about not being asked to be raped. My best friend's ex and I got pretty close and she told me that he forced himself upon her. I pushed her for more information as that's not something one wants to hear about a guy he's known since 4th grade and she eventually revealed that it wasn't him but some guy claiming to be a photographer whose name she couldn't remember so she gave me Joe's (my friend) name instead. Rape can leave serious emotional scars that can take years to recover from if at all as she recently committed suicide. Maybe he had an obligation and maybe he didn't but if he cared about her at all he should've tried to get her help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
junk

you actually signed your name to this dreck??? Stang you blew this one . no score because no minus numbers allowed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story...

right to the point. She bet her love on black and lost. Get on with it! Thanks for the short one. 5 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what a bunch of fucking queers

you fuckheads are fucking stupid. The fucking bitch was a whore. All you fucking 'ugh' shit heads are the true fucking cuckwanna be's. I can't be there are so many pussy whipped bitches on this fucking site. He caught the slut and you assholes want the other side of the story. Well here's her side, I'm a whore and got caught fucking a dirt bag. End of fucking story, I can't believe that there are some many fags on Literotica.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 11 years ago
AWFUL.. in every sense

SS06... The only question I have is-- were you DRUNK when you wrote this ?

For the most part I have defended SS06 against the charges that somehow he actually hates women or is anti woman are has a chip on the shoulder about women. But after reading this story... one has to wonder.

For me the breaking point was the violence perpetrated on Jeena by the Danny's wife. I suppose such an attack might be justifiable .. IF ...IF.... Jeena was trying to work her way back into Danny's life. Or if in the course of the story Jeena had NOT suffered any serious consequences for her actions.

But given what SS06 has written here it's clear that in fact JEENA was raped at least once... possibly more than once.. lost the baby... Nearly bled to death ...Lost Danny and was publicly humiliated and scorned by the rapist/ and the fraternity.

So a few years later Jenna is SEVERELY beaten and assaulted by the wife just for showing up? There was nothing in the brief conversation that transpires between the wife and Jenna that would in any way... In any place... In any multi dimensional universe that would constitute a threat.

Some folks have made the complaint or comment that Danny let Jeena rapist continue or get away unpunished. That he should on intervened. But the problem is that to make that assertion what has to believe that Danny heard the entire conversation going on between Chris and Jeena . However if all Danny saw / heard in the hallway was "Please don't tell Danny about the party or this," I whined. "I'll do anything you want. Just don't..."

That being said it seems logical to infer that over the next year Danny would of heard rumors and stories and gossip about what actually happened at these parties with Jenna. if so... then dany's behavior and actions was morally repulsive in every sense of the word.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 11 years ago
NO means no-- Victim vs wisdom

There been several comments here made about whether or not Jenna is a true that the victim or whether she contributed to the attacks made on her ... by making some tupid decisions. In our politically correct society there going to be a lot of people who react very strongly to this argument.

NO means NO right ?

The problem is that while it is true... NO means NO... That does not take away from the complicity argument.

Suppose I was a successful businessman and walked down the subway platform at Times square NYC at 2:00 AM in a three piece suit... with my wallet sticking out of my hip pocket and a gold rolex watch ... and I am Drunk. Would it surprise anybody IF I were to mugged/ robbed ?

No of course not. Everybody... From the police to my coworkers to my family to my friends would say ... why the hell do you do such a stupid risk ? Why didn't you take a taxi?

It is true that in a ideal situation... I SHOULD be able to walk any were one to any time of day or night without any sort of fear of crime. But that's not the real world is it?

But if the situation is a young college girl going to a fraternity party... Getting drunk with people and horny teenage boys she does know... You simply cannot say in this day and age... "hey stupid why the hell did you do this ?" The point

is that its not that the saying "No means No " is wrong. It is that some people especially stupid women and wimply men use that saying to remove any sort of responsibility from their own actions.

In the final analysis it is not wrong to say... nor is it blaming the victim.... that assert that is unwise for 18 or 19 or 20 year old young women to go to a fraternity...with total strangers ... Get so drunk they can stand up ... and HOPE nothing happens to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This story badly needs a sequel, one where Chris and his gang, and Danny and his new bitch of a wife are hit by a nasty dose of karma. Seriously, what kind of assholes blame a woman for being raped? They're not different from Chris and his little buddies, and it's fucking baffling that Danny cared so little about his fiancee that he completely rejected her in favor of his studies when he supposedly cares about her so much that he made her first time "special".

At no point did you show any real emotional bond between Jenna and Danny, and that's kind of sad, especially when you have him acting all wounded-dignity and his new asshole of a wife acting like being raped is a crime worthy of a brutal beating.

Pointing out also that any time a man is in the same position while drunk, the wife/girlfriend is supposed to be a casually accepting doormat and ignore any sexual escapades he gets into. Lay off the crappy double standard. It's horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
actually women as stupid as this girl was dont deserve much

maybe a ticket on a bus out to where prostitution is legal. But this sucked in two many ways. If she was raped the first time why is she back with the people that raped her?

magmamanmagmamanover 11 years ago
I think I understand.

..As a writer we sometimes feel the need to write about pain. Pain is part of the human experience, creating emotions. Like the sliver in a finger that festers, getting it out aids in recovery.

On a website like this, many will not get it, I understand that. Some mornings I wake up and sit down to write and feel that pain.

Some mornings I feel humor, joy, or just plain naughty. Some mornings I can only stare at the keyboard.

Often I reread what has flowed out onto the keyboard, and know what kind of comments, reactions I will get. It then can be difficult to hit that "submit" button, sometimes instead I touch the "delete."

Those who do not write can probably never understand,

I think I do.

Good job. You feel better now, don't you?

Thanks,

MGM

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 11 years ago
Interesting Story...

Well-written, giving readers multiple chances to determine if she really has any virtue. As for me,I say no. Her character didn't appear overly concerned about her situation at the party, and was willing to give more up to ensure their silence (even though she probably realized they didn't care at all.) Even though this tale tugs on the heart strings, I found it difficult to feel sorry for any of the characters. Also, I agree with the new wife that the real lesson is to cultivate & guard your relationships. Although I liked the length of this one, I wonder why she so quickly and easily cheated on him (more emotionally than physically.) Otherwise, great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sounds like "faghater" has ...

... some anger issues to sort out in his head!!

OK, the story was pretty poor but the aggressive tone of 'faghater' is out of all proportion.

To be so unwarrantedly aggressive about a fictional character in a fictional story, along with his self adopted 'name', suggests that 'faghater' is maybe insecure in his sexuality and might possibly need to get some help of his own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
short but typical ss06

All thst was missing was the constant pitches for apple, Texas roadhouse, turtle wax and fix or repair daily. Spinless dude runs from stupid hapless whore. Ho hum all I can say is it wasn't a cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Damn, You Do That Good

Pull the story out of a song's lyrics like that!!! You scared me for a while there without a Stang in the story, but then you got two of them in with a real impact. Now, for the third or fourth time, will you please go google "It Never Entered My Mind" (Sinatra, Ella F., and four or five others). It's a show tune from the WWII years ('43 I think), so it already has a story, but you could bring some really great nuances to it. I say thanks, hoping you will bring us a new view on it in a couple or three months

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I almost hate to comment on this story

But here goes...

There was jack-fucking-shit to like about it.

That about sums it up. A complete and utter waste of everyone's time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not bad

Definitely an interesting story told from the point of view of the woman "who had dun the wrong". I don't believe I have read another story like this one on Loving Wives and for that you should be congratulated. As to the personality weakness of wanting to be popular my own opinion is that there were other factors in addition that caused her fatal seires of mistakes and her ultimate demise.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Excellent Work

1 TM said "it was well writen and unfortunately believable. I just didn't like it."

Well, yes, very believable. What percent of the rapes are reported? and how much mud sticks to the victim? Especially if someone like this gal tries to denounce rich folk? When she decided to let herself be sucked in by the group she cheated on her boy friend. Why he has to accept her back is not obvious to me. Only if he was Sir Perceval! As MGM it was painful and SS decided to write about pain. I just hope that the unattractive protagonist is not foolish enough to cheat on his young wife, she would roast him on an open fire! Agreed no one plays nice, but have you ever watched children playing? Everyone of them explores the limits!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
MGM nailed it ( comment-wise ) !

I really had nothing remotely fresh to say that others haven't reiterated already in this forum & was going to demur from comment. Magnaman, however, has moved me to expound on his theme a wee bit more in depth.

Stangstar basically is not now writing for his ' average set of friends & fans. This Literotica submission isn't so much a story as it is literary catharsis for him and others like him who have suffered as he so evidently has. Good luck with that & so be it.

This is a therapy of sorts for him & the critical reception. Is not of evident consideration. Well R.I.P. old, infectiously witty & evenhanded in dispersing karma according to his characters' worth. Meet the new Stang ! Not such a 'inveterate pleaser' as as the old Stang . I won't be charmed again ( for the forseeable future) .

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
Ugly

I guess I get the point of the story, you have the new wife kind of punch us in the face with it: you gotta prioritize and protect a relationship. Still, say what you want about the girl running around with the "cool kids" and neglecting the man she loves, but it sounds like she was raped both times. I hated the 'piling on' for this poor girl. I felt nothing but bad for her. Of course, she was stupid, after realizing she had been raped (even if she didn't think of it like that-and victims of drunken date-rapes often don't) to have still associated with that group; seemed to go well beyond the bounds of plausibility.

I felt this story (mercifully short, given my discomfort in reading about the horrors this poor girl went through), was a triffle heavy-handed. Was it a cautionary/morality tale? I guess the moral of the story is: "Your life can go totally to shit if you neglect your relationship." OK, point made. She fucked up, she paid a price. Now, can we please stop having the world shit on this poor young woman?

What I like about the best SS06 stories is the often mad-cap twists and turns and set-ups, sometimes silly, sometimes weird; and then the betrayed hubby finds a way through his pain and lives a better life. Sometimes there is overt revenge, more often there is simply living life well. There is something to be said for the fantasy (perhaps enjoyed by guys who have been through the meat-grinder of cheating and divorce) of the wife (ex-wife) suffering and pining away for her lost love-a love lost due to her own stupidity, arrogance, selfishness, etc. But, I don't enjoy when a woman is totally destroyed by the ex- or circumstances, especially when the 'punishment' is totally out of proportion to the 'crime.' (BTW-hard to believe a young, pretty woman with a decent head on her shoulders (debatable?) would go to complete shutdown/give-up mode because she lost her first serious boyfriend of a year or so-not really credible).

I just thought this story was rather ugly, and did not enjoy reading it at all. Not that it was poorly written, and I guess the author got his point across; it was just not at all enjoyable. Final note: it was not really a LW story, was it?

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderover 11 years ago
Look at it from her side.

While being sexually assaulted, and being informed that she was previously the center of a 4 way while unconscious, (just from the beer, honest!) she is then presented with a blackmail situation. Then the one guy who she thinks might save her more or less says "Fuck off and die, 'cause you Must be a slut if you are fully clothed and panicky while getting humped." No taking into consideration the type of person on top of her and the reputation that went with. And make no mistake, if he was as popular as was implied, locker room stories would be around. No checking around. Nothing. Cut and run. Spineless turd should have driven a chevy, with one of those nice yellow(belly) bow ties.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 JENNI JENNI WONT YOU STAY TRUE FOR ME

but with your low esteem. Times are tough. TK U MLJ LV NV

ValerionValerionover 11 years ago
Enjoyed it but...

Well, I can't say it wasn't a good story because almost all of your stories are but for the first time, I actually do feel sort of bad for her. Danny leaving her, that was the right thing to do, she obviously cared more about her cool new friends than her relationship but it seemed like she was raped both times. Though, the second time did start out by choice. I guess I can say that for the first time, a part of me would have liked her to find some sort of happiness, even if it wasn't with her man. Good story though. Don't really like the short ones but this was still good.

size14shoesize14shoeover 11 years ago
Stang, for shits and giggles

Stang, what are you going to do when your new wife goes to a block party with your neighbors while you are out of town and for "shits and giggles" the women get the 'new' neighbor drunk and she gets gang-fucked by all the men as a welcome to the neighborhood? Divorce the slut?

I've got a daughter and 6 granddaughers. This story makes me sick to my stomach. Those of you who think she is a slut for being raped ought to have to spend some time in prison being Bubba's bitch and find out what it's like.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
loved it.

Only cucks wont like this story and call it ugly. Well written. Good revenge. She deserved it. Cheater's deserve no compassion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well he managed to snag himself a real cunt for a wife.

Thank God it was short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This one will rank low.

A bit harsh... a bit cruel... and a bit mean. If you have a girlfriend that cheats on you, leave her. She doesn't deserve you. But your wife beating her up, knocking her teeth out, and laughing about it? How could she possibly deserve that? This behaviour makes the wife no better than the rich kids... Only 1 star this time. I hope you do better next time. Thanks for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
SS06 Condones Rape. SS Celebrates Jenna's RAPE

Strange, I cannot understand how or why you suddenly got such a big head. You celebrated her rape. Twice! She was a victim yet you inflicted more pain and torture to her.

Did she make her mistakes? Yes she did. Is she human? Sadly she is. WHAT was her mistake? That she wanted to belong? To be popular? To fit in with the "right" crowd? To be overwhelmed by the popular kids? Isn't this the reality in our schools and colleges these days? The rich kids vs the poor ones? The ones that were born with a platinum spoon in their mouths vs the ones with hand me downs and dirt poor?

SS06 so much of talent BUT so big headed. Watchout friend the mighty have fallen before.

Hey howz married life. Is the new wifey everything you dreamed she'd be or is she only human. She does know that you will dispense of her soon doesn't she? You will upgrade won't you? Life will always imitate art. I hope she is not fooled by your great romantic side and she actually does protect herself. Mrs SS I suggest you do your homework and protect yourself. The honeymoon can only last THAT long.

CHAPTER 2:

Dannys crazy bitch wife dies when she loses control of her mustang. Jenna steps in and takes care of the baby and Danny. Jenna finally gets the happiness she deserves!

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
Well done -

She was - however- the biggest victim -

Raped then blackmailed and then deserted -

Whether he could get past what he saw and heard is a different conversation than whether she was the slut she was made out to be (in the story and in these comments by some) - she was NOT. She used poor judgement when she "blossomed" BUT never looked to do anything that Danny would not approve of - it was done to her with pre-meditation and practiced manipulation.

Show me the geek who would not have fallen nearly as far as fast after they had had that growth run and "blossomed" - her one failing was the one where her faith in Danny failed to let her tell Chris to fuck off and die - exactly when and where was she supposed to develop that faith?? Her vast experience with men and relationships - Oh wait she had none of that - just the perfect Danny and a gang rape and a manipulation by her "friends"

Most people lack the strength to resist blackmail when they see their whole life being destroyed - those of you who are so sure you are that strong - are fucked unless you have been there. The few who actually walk out the other side with their pride and integrity intact would never be so smug about it.

As usual you have presented a story that requires one to think if you want to get the most out of it - Thanks

gravyruggravyrugover 11 years ago
Victim blaming

That's pretty much all this story was. She didn't "get what she deserved." She got raped, unwillingly impregnated, bullied, abused, beaten and abandoned by the person who supposedly loved her. If they guy has such low self esteem that he thinks his girlfriend being raped means she doesn't care about him, then it's hard to believe he could keep a decent job, much less prosper. This one was well written, but awful. And the commenters who think she deserved all that abuse are people I don't want my daughters anywhere near.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
read the fucking story

she didn't get raped. She said herself she thought they were friends. Also why wouldn't you want him to tell your fucking boyfriend. If you got raped why not get your boyfriend and the police involved. Also if you just got raped why are you sitting there chatting with your rapist. The fucking asshole had allready fucked her before. Not to mention that she all ready got gangbanged. For some reason you assholes will excuse a woman that gets drunk and fucks some random guy but when a man does it, it's no excuse. Read the fucking story. She was a geek that had a good lucking boyfriend. Started getting drunk and hanging out with the wrong crowd. Then got treated like the whore she was. The baby thing was harsh but she did choose her so called friends. I don't see the fucking problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
must disagree with anon.

i feel that this short format is a better vehicle to deliver this type of short loose story , all important information without needless sex scenes but just enough to keep DUNNA insisted . BRAVO on this short format the story was good held your intrest better than last weeks effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Down with her!

As in most of stang's stories, at least one woman must be demonized - usually the wife. But here we have a new twist - the formerly potential-wife, who made an admittedly stupid mistake, will pay hellishly for an eternity to appease this godlike twit. A plot to be repeated ad nauseum!

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
Get real Huedog

and RE-read the fucking story. She was passed-out drunk and got gang-fucked by 3 guys. A passed out girl can't give consent-it's rape by definition. How would you feel if that was YOUR daughter: at a college party, gets passed-out drunk (maybe drugged, too-she didn't remember ANYTHING), and wakes up in a strange bed realizing she had been fucked, but has no memory of it and has no idea what happened to her. You gonna tell your daughter, "Well, them's the breaks sweatheart. You act like a whore, you get treated like a whore."

What an asshole comment.

I agree with your comment about her continuing to hang out with the crowd after the first rape: seems implausible. But, she didn't know who raped her at the other party, so spending time with her "friend" Chris at a later party isn't necessarily a crazy thing to do. And, then he raped her again. The story tells it like it is, he throws her down, pinning her to the bed, and just starts fucking her. She objects, says "No" repeatedly, is crying, and then gives in to get it over with-you saying that's consent? I don't care if she is the biggest slut on campus (and she wasn't), that's still rape.

You know any women who've been raped, Huedog? You probably do, even if you don't know it. Think about it.

Mousse9Mousse9over 11 years ago

I usually like Stang's stories, and the TTB kind. But this? This is just awful.

Jenna gets a big head, falls in with the wrong crowd, and gets raped, TWICE, with an unwanted pregnancy as a result. And Big Damn Hero just up and fucking leaves when she's being raped?

Not only is the rape victim ostracized (this comes way too close to real life), but the bad guys get off scotfree.

AND the maniac new wife assaults Jenna and squarely blames her for being raped? My gods...

While Harry has a point about accountability with which I agree, Jenna was IMO too naive. Not to mention the peer pressure.

Seriously, WHAT THE HELL. Never thought this would pop up in a Stang story, but this is sheer misogyny. Ugh.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
BTTap get a fucking grip

First, She chose to drink, She chose to get drunk. Where does it say she was drugged. Second if you're drinking, you wake up in some guy/girls bed. Whose fault is it. I have a 21 year old daughter, she doesn't drink alone. She had a boyfriend that yell at her once and she call me and all three of her brothers. If your raise them well all you can do is hope they turn out right.

So your saying Jenna woke up from a drunken night of getting fucked and didn't relized she got fucked. For her to get pregnant, I'm sure she had cum running out of every fucking hole. And yet she didn't feel the need to tell Danny or anyone else that she got raped. Chris was fucking and she said stop, I gave her that. But while Chris is fucking her and telling her everything about why they picked her, If you'll remember she said that was sick. And yet through all this, does she run out the door screaming, Jodie Foster, " The Victim" . No, she sits there talking to the guy that just raped her.

She wasn't afraid of him, and if you read the story, in her own word drunken sex. Did you hear her say rape, do I believe Chris and his friends believe that could coerce her into sex or that they could take the pussy, yes I do. But the same question you asked I'll put to you, If your daughter was getting drunk, coerced into sex or having drunken sex, humm I don't know wouldn't you tell her to stop hangin out with those friends. Baby girl, you wouldn't keep coming home with cum dripping out of your ass if you'd quit hanging out with those assholes.

Jenna, knew she was getting fucked and kept going back so, once again BTTap where's the rape. You can't rape the willing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You guys forgot the third rape

The character of Danny was raped. StangStar barely mentions Danny in the story but you idiots have made him responsible for all kinds of things that were never actually written. What do we actually know about Danny? We know he was heartbroken while he walked away from watching the woman he loved willingly have sex with someone. As the few people who actually read the story pointed out she wasn't raped. The idiot who screwed her told her that she urged the guys at the party to fuck her, but she kept calling them Danny. She even started to respond to him screwing her while Danny watched. And as for Danny walking away, his girl was willingly having sex with another man. She was talking to the guy the whole time and she never once uttered HIV's word. She never said NO or STOP. How was Danny supposed to know she wasn't enjoying it? Neither of the incidents was a rape. Do any of you morons know what rape is? Then Danny had no idea of what his new wife was going to do. She really is creepy to me. She acted really sweetly in front of Danny and got Jenna away from him and then attacked her. Danny probably had no idea. You people are giving Danny credit for things he never did. And as far as StangStar goes, I've written 14 stories here on literotica and never gotten more than twenty comments. This story got over sixty comments and it has only been out for half a day. Depite the criticism of this piece he's probably in everyone's top five or ten list. The fact that his writing affects this many people every week has to mean something. I can't wait to see what he cooks up next. Lastly some of you guys did hit one thing on the head. This story with the girl on girl violence had to have been influenced by his new wife. It is a lot like the story she wrote with one woman beating another up to protect her relationship. I saw her picture last year and honestly she could influence me too!

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Much better than the 95% of the stories here

This story is not the first at SS06, where the second chance woman kicks the ass of her earlier competitor. This principle was used earlier............. BTW I gave 5*****, because this story is much better than the 95% of the stories on LW.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 11 years ago
Holy fuck!!

You anonymous folks tend to be out of touch tards, just because thelead female was an abused/raped victim in this cautionary tale about trying to fit into a cfrowd not your own, that does NOT imply the author is celebrating rape whatsoever. Rape and extortion were merely elements of a FICTIONAL characters life. Grab on firmly and remove head from ass so u can get some oxygen to your brain. Whats next, u going to chastize the production team of CSI for celebrating murder? I like to watch CSI to see a good mystery and see victims murderers punished... It sure doesn't mean i validate murder or wish to participate in one myself. This was a good cautionary tale depicting the dark side of some well to do people.

BelgiumBelgiumover 11 years ago
Not up to SS06's usual standard

This story isn't up to SS06's usual standard of work. It's as if it is a rush job.... Thus it is a bit of a disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Vanity was her downfall

She wanted to be one of the cool kids. The better she looked the more she wanted to fit in. She distanced herself from Danny and chose to party. He was hitting the books and trying to make a good life for them. Things are not like they were years ago. Todays female knows this is exactly what is going to happen fifty percent of the time if they pass out around a bunch of drunken males. If one guy won't do it his buddy will. Like going to the south side of Chicago and hoping a gang member does not kill you. In her desire to fit in she lost all common sense. He was disgusted and walked away. Simple. What happened to her may not be right but she ran to it. Danny's new woman had seen the look on the old girlfriends face and then she protected her territory. She also got a little payback. Explain to me exactly why he has to protect her honor when she has none. From reading SS's new loves story I would think that she would do the same. Correct? It is good to have a woman like that watching your back.

thunderfoot1959thunderfoot1959over 11 years ago
POV and backstory affects story likability

The difficulty with SS06's stories written from the woman's point of view is that the cheating woman is inherently unsympathetic. Without mitigating qualities to make her story interesting and complex, it's easy to dismiss her story. At the same time, writing from her point of view gives us too little emotional meat about *his* (the boyfriend's/husband's) coping with the betrayal. As a result, he also becomes less sympathetic a character.

These problems are magnified when there is remarkably little dialog between the two, as in this story. In some SS06 stories (notably some of the more recent longer stories), the main characters have the same conversation several times. In this story, the lack of dialogue hampers the reader's ability to know and evaluate what is motivating the characters.

AdjectiveNounVerbAdjectiveNounVerbover 11 years ago

There's been some dispute about whether or not Jenna was raped. I stand by my use of the term, and here's why. I don't know what state StangStar lives in or what state this story's set in, but I live in Virginia, where the law states this:

"§ 18.2-61. Rape.

A. If any person has sexual intercourse with a complaining witness, whether or not his or her spouse, or causes a complaining witness, whether or not his or her spouse, to engage in sexual intercourse with any other person and such act is accomplished (i) against the complaining witness's will, by force, threat or intimidation of or against the complaining witness or another person; or (ii) through the use of the complaining witness's mental incapacity or physical helplessness; or (iii) with a child under age 13 as the victim, he or she shall be guilty of rape.

[... about punishment]"

"§ 18.2-67.10. General definitions.

As used in this article:

1. "Complaining witness" means the person alleged to have been subjected to rape, forcible sodomy, inanimate or animate object sexual penetration, marital sexual assault, aggravated sexual battery, or sexual battery.

2. "Intimate parts" means the genitalia, anus, groin, breast, or buttocks of any person.

3. "Mental incapacity" means that condition of the complaining witness existing at the time of an offense under this article which prevents the complaining witness from understanding the nature or consequences of the sexual act involved in such offense and about which the accused knew or should have known.

4. "Physical helplessness" means unconsciousness or any other condition existing at the time of an offense under this article which otherwise rendered the complaining witness physically unable to communicate an unwillingness to act and about which the accused knew or should have known.

[... about other terms]"

So, I don't know about any other jurisdictions - including the one that the story takes place in - but here in Virginia what they did to her is rape: type (ii) for the first incident and type (i) for the scene with Chris.

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
Thanks ANV

The FBI's definition of rape is fairly simple and straightforward: "Any penetration...of a vagina or anus by any body part or object...without the victim's consent." In the first incident, a passed-out drunk girl, or a girl so drunk she didn't know who she was having sex with, cannot be said to have given her consent. In the second incident, she states that "he just pushed me down on the bed, pulled up my skirt and fucked me", she states in her story that Chris "wouldn't take no for an answer," and she states that she told him to STOP, and he just laughed at her. I'm sorry, where is the consent part? Oh yeah, after he pushed her down an started fucking her, after he wouldn't take no for an answer, after he laughed at her when she told him to stop, after he started fucking her so hard it hurt, after she started crying, after he complained that she was just lying there, and after he threatened her with blackmail. Jesus. To the posters who don't call these incidents rape, you are not only obviously wrong from a legal standpoint, but you have some pretty fucked up thinking in this area.

Huedogg-have your daughter read this story, and your comments, and see if she would agree with you about yourclaim that the protagonist wasn't raped. My guess is that you'll get a surprise. A rape victim doesn't have to fight back, she doesn't have to go to the police (too often, they don't-probably because of their fear of the shame of being called a 'slut' by people who think like you), they don't have to run off screaming the first chance they get. The minute the penetration without consent occurs, it's rape. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
not up to your standards

Drug rape victims are not at fault and being blackmailed is not her fault. I can understand your using stupid women who do stupid things, but drug rape is not the fault of the victim. And neither is getting pregnant because of the rape. Sorry, this is not Business, or Bille Jean, or even Fur. It is not even Happy Ending. I generally love your stuff, but not this time. But the bright side is that not even Babe Ruth his a home run every time and he was considered the greatest. Can't wait for your next one.

katibkatibover 11 years ago
Enjoyable

Yes, enjoyable but with a message. Nicely done. But as for Mikothe Baby's "editing prowess," ask her to cast her eye on these:

"Sex between Danny and I was always wonderful." [This is serious]

"There are trucks in front of it and mean working on the property" [This is just a typo]

cpetecpeteover 11 years ago
"Too Ugly to Die"

A really different story from your norm, as always lots of comments from posters. SS still knows how pick subjects and write in a manner to touch the pressure points of his readers.

Thanks for the tie in with Jenna's Tshirt to my story "Ugly American", pretty crafty to slip it in at the tales end!

TechRaiderTechRaiderover 11 years ago
i thought it was pretty good

it was a little sad because she didnt set out to cheat on danny. it was just bad situation that was the result of a lot of small mistakes. what really made her the stupid bitch, was when she let captain dickhead into her room and she wasnt even drunk that time. not to mention, she didnt fight him off tooth and nail when they actually got into her room.

FD45FD45over 11 years ago
Huh

At least the Afgans are honest with their irrational standard of rape. Four male witnesses.

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
I don't know what was more depressing

The story or some of the comments.Jenna could be accused of being naive and doing something stupid,but that doesn't change the fact she was raped as the more

ctcivilized posters realized.Danny was a jerk he never even asked her what happened,given her that much.It tells me he didn't really love her,someone in love would give her the right to explain.The posters who said she was responsible because she was there and drunk is the same mentality that says if a woman is raped she was asking for it and that is pathetic...it was what some ahole bishop said in ireland recently when a priest abused a 15 year old girl and he said she must have seduced him *gag*. Stang I hope you are more understanding then Danny because danny and his wife are not good role models for a married couple.

FD45FD45over 11 years ago
"I have a 21 year old daughter, she doesn't drink alone. "

You may have missed this, Hue, but neither did Jenna. She was there with her (supposed) GIRL FRIENDS! And they threw her under the bus.

But to her credit, she, like you, blames herself. SHE shouldn't have gotten drunk so ONE guy (as she felt) did something bad to her. She didn't go hunting him down. She didn't want to ruin her relationship and her life. After all, asshole might have been drunk too and just tore off an easy piece of ass. If being drunk removed HER responsibility, why wouldn't it remove his? She chalked it up to a life lesson.

So her SECOND rape, the guy had to force her on the bed. But I'm sure that she had her phone handy. Or that Chris wouldn't have thrown it away. Or hit her.

I would suggest an online dictionary to look up the words 'passed out' and 'no'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this nieve girl got screwed

she never should have gone to those parties. she was used and abused and throw away. a sad tale and a life lost. life can be a bitch. she didnt have the strength to fight herself back. a good story short and to the point

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Thank you, MGM & LSDawg

MGM & LSD read beyond the story and deserve much credit. I was (kinda) amazed that a lot of commenters misread various details of the story to get to where (I think) they wanted to go - (alternatively, I need to start taking better notes!)

Enough for the aftermath...as to the story, I think Aesop would be proud! However, the only wife in the saga was, indeed, adventurous in beating up a destructive force in her Hubby's past and dropping her off far away and lost. Not quite enough to qualify as LW, if I were the arbiter.

3*

jasonnhjasonnhover 11 years ago
Can't rape the willing

Jenna put herself in the situation. Maye she wasn't fully informed but what did she do about it? Go to the police and report a rape? Nope. She goes to more parties with these people. So the second time she isn't quite as drunk and says no and the asshole screws her anyway. Did she file for rape? Nope.

We want to give automatic sympathy to a rape victim but Jenna is a party girl and goes where people get screwed. Her feeble protests don't matter.

As to the beating she gets at the end, she WAS thinking she would get back together. She had something very precious, destroyed it, and never really faces up to her responsibility for the whole mess. The beating is vicious and over the top but that was a wife that loves her man, hurts when he does, and will not ALLOW someone to cause problems for him. The message was crystal clear.

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderover 11 years ago
The message was crystal clear.

No means no, unless one of the people involved doesn't like that answer. I'll have to remember that message for my next party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Shorter stories more difficult

I'm not sure that you effectively got the characters across to us in this short story. I don't hate shorter stories on principle, but this one was so short that we didn't really get strong feelings for the characters. Love your work though.

peanut_buddhapeanut_buddhaover 11 years ago
Sorry, Just didn't like this story much.

Frankly all of my sympathy is with Jenna all the way through. Every other character in this story comes out as shallow and worthless pieces of shit. Danny's Wife is acting like a pit bull trying to protect her turf because she knows that Jenna is still a major threat to her sweet life. Danny is a shit because he was obviously keeping track of Jenna and would have known what was happening to her after he deserted her to the wolves. There is no Justice or Mercy in this story, just callow vindictiveness.

Is Danny getting revenge by living well? No, to me he is still the same only now he has his Trophy Mustangs and his Trophy Wife living back at the scene of the crime in his renovated Trophy House. (which, by the way, he didn't have to work hard for like the rest of us poor schmucks)

The only way I could see you redeeming this story would be for you to write a sequel where Jenna manages to get on with her life and with hard work make something of herself. Maybe a few years of counselling, maybe working her way up to being a successful businessperson, and then finding out that Danny's glamorous wife is just as much a nasty slut as she is a bully, so that when Jenna runs into Danny after his divorce and he realizes he loved Jenna all the time, Jenna can turn her back on him and walk away telling him to fuck off and die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good read

but Please make it more life like amd dont make the ex gf so pathetic. Also u should write about th rpatz kstew thing that would be cool

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
So FD45, so let me see if I understand your reasoning

the friends that she picked, including the one that was "raping" her. The ones that she continued to get drunk with knowing that they were having "drunken sex" with her. And those same boys that "coerced sex" from her. Her words, like I said the thing that gets me is every comment about rape was made by everyone here except the so called victim, not once it in the story. From the mouth of babies comes the truth, she didn't even claim to be rape victim, so why are you? Did she get shitted on, yes she did. But where is the out cry for Danny? The one who, was their for her. Even after he knew she was a slut, drunken or other wise. WHERE'S THE LOVE FOR THE REAL VICTIM?

If a woman get drugged, raped, killed, gangbanged or anything else it's wrong. We all agree on that. But like I said earlier, if you get drunk and get behind the wheel of your car, who's fault is it if you kill some one. Is it the fault of the victim you killed, maybe it's the cars fault. But in the end, your choice.

And as far as my daughter, if anything happened to her, that she didn't want to happen her, drunk or not she would call the cops, me or her brothers. I have explained this to my sons, their whole lives. I sat them done and let them see that stats on the numbers of innocent men that are in jail. DNA is finally setting some of them free. But in 1994 a drunken woman woke up in this guys bed, she got scared, ran out of the house naked. She was married, to keep her husband from divorcing her, she yelled raped. Just like many of you are doing now. He was convicted and served 16 years. DNA got him out, he never had sex with her. He found her naked in the hall way of his apt building. Laid her in his guess room, covered her up and was letting her sleep it off. When they asked him today would he help another woman, he said no. He'd would have left her there. If she died or not, he will never help another person. Where was the out cry for him, his story was on page 32 of USA Today. The bad thing was he had a witness to verify his side, his wife. But they had an eye witness, "the victim".

She went, her choice, she got drunk, her choice, she knew she was getting fucked and chose to go back again and again, he choice. Did they treat her like shit, YES, but can you rape the willing?

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
njlauren, really Danny's a jerk

Rape is wrong no matter how you put it. But how is the boyfriend a jerk when she was the one that kept going out with her "friend". You know what, TechRaider said it best. A victim no, stupid yes.

LNRAstroLNRAstroover 11 years ago
Have to agree with 1TM

Well written but left a bad taste in my mouth. 3 rapists get off scott free, Danny comes off as a dumbass/coward, 1 rapist commits assualt/murder with no consequences, and a nasty insecure wife gets away with assault. The only one I actually felt sorry for was the stupid/naive girlfriend who gets crapped on by everyone and she's supposed to be the bad person. She's the least evil person in the story besides Danny and he just comes across as a self absorbed dumbass. I usually give 5* to SS stories, but not this time.

I don't care if a woman is stupid, naive, drunk, wrong place shouldn't have been there, wearing the wrong clothes, whatever......RAPE is never justifiable!!! (I guess if you're a rapist, you'd justify it in your own mind, cause you'd never commit the rape otherwise.) Personal responsiblity is very important and should not be ignored! So to those that say it wasn't rape because she did something?? Where was the responsibility for their actions for the rapists? It's a two way street for personal responsibility and blaming only the victim isn't justice. It's just making excuses for reprehensible behaviour.

nwhalernwhalerover 11 years ago
Nice and short

I don't think too much character building was necessary in this story because we know how normal folks react and that is what happened. Always assume default behavior and require explanation only for deviation.

1. Beauty and attention going to the head - doesn't require explanation

2. Frats doing their thing - despicable but expected

3. Boyfriend getting shocked - as to be expected

4. Girlfriend getting dumped - are you surprised?

5. New wife being possessive of ex - expected

Only two things were a bit of an aberration

1. The frat pushing her leading to an abortion and letting her lie there - seems kinda over the top.

Possible explanation - Most of the time when you lose a baby due to physical pressure there is not too much blood loss ASAP like in the movies. Chances are high that she felt the pain but he couldn't see the result of his actions or probably was too drunk anyway to notice.

2. Wife assaulting the ex

Maybe she was a possessive bitch. As per her words - she waited on this guy for a long time and maybe a touch of insecurity coupled with her pain for her husband.

vestspetvestspetover 11 years ago
Length doesn't matter but...

One of your best stories was 12 pages long "Billie Jean". Like CSD2 mentions, your best stories are when both the wife or girlfriend and her lover are punished. You've done this twice before-making the wife or girlfriend into a doormat like in "A fool and her honey" and "Swing open, swing closed" Because my own sense of humor is quick tongue in cheek, I will "forgive" you for this lack of StangStar ness because you promised me a story with Chris and Sarah and I'm not letting you off the hook because you're getting married. Hopefully, this will be the last time I don't give you five stars. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. I hope the happiness you feel lasts longer than your stories.

zed0zed0over 11 years ago
Can't Rape the Willing!

If she was raped she would have told Danny and called the police.

Not go back to the party for seconds. One of your best stories yet!

FD45FD45over 11 years ago
Last comment then I'm done

Did she KNOW what type of friends she was hanging around? Did she KNOW that her supposed girlfriends would turn heir back on her and allow her to be RAPED? Had she seen a string of rapes done by these people...or had she heard the stories about them? Not as told in the stories. WHEN did she know she was being fucked over by everyone there? Not until the big reveal from Chris the time he had to FORCE his sex on her because she was actually conscious.

What does she know happened the first time? She woke up...and she had had sex. If she was like too many women in Wymen History classes, she'd have run off and thrown off rape accusations. Instead, she rather fairly said 'okay...I don't know who it was and I don't know how willing I was. This is really bad and if I go ballistic on this and some guy points a finger at me as a WILLING slut then Danny will go ballistic and I don't want to lose him.' SHE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HER OR HER COMPLICITY! That is pretty fucking fair!

Now, on to the 'friend' issue. You, Huedogg, are at a party with your friends. You drink and fall asleep there. When you wake up, your wallet is gone. Now, are you going to blame every single cocksucker there or figure ONE of the MANY MANY PEOPLE THERE are a thief? Will you automatically assume that every single person there had a nice parade to watch Dick Smacker lift your wallet (well, maybe YOU would...) or would you rationally assume that A SINGLE DICK messed with you?

Does Jenna after the first time know of a conspiracy? What rational person would assume such a thing?

Does she even know anyone else at the party knew what was happening to her?

If they were hard partiers, can she assume that they were sober enough to stop what happened?

Again, for the slow of reading: SHE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HER, THEIR COMPLICITY OR HER COMPLICITY!

When Chris PHYSICALLY FORCES HER, THEN she knows what kind of people she was dealing with...and then she goes on to hold them responsible. Their reputations at least are ruined. It came at the cost of her life, but hey, props to you girl!

She should have gone to the police, but it would be a he said/she said thing, because her ABSOLUTE WORTHLESS DICK of a boyfriend won't even back up her word with the police that she's raped. What a fine man!

Mousse9Mousse9over 11 years ago

Wow, this is getting pretty scary. Defending rapists and blaming victims with epithets as "can't rape the willing". It's because of guys like these that rape victims don't go to the police. Because hey, maybe she wanted to be raped, was looking for it, it's her own fault, etc.

Look up "rape culture" dudes, before you get arrested for molesting a woman because "she was asking for it".

Man, LW is getting creepy for a whole 'nother reason now...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good story

a little sad - but that just makes it more realistic

if you have something good - don't go looking for something better

5 starrs

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
My last comment also because you can't only say so much before you realize who you're dealing with

Let make it simple for you FD45, show me, myself and I where she said she got raped. Where in the story did Jenna said she got raped. And once again, name one rape victim that went and hung out with the people that raped her? Jenna isn't even calling it rape. Once again her friends, and calling Danny dickless is like saying that when a woman husband cheats on her that she' s slut that can't keep her man. You, FD45 wrote a story that talked about covering for a cheater is just as bad as cheating. So was the one who was cheated on an asshole because he didn't want to hear the reason why. Remember he walked in on the part where she said don't tell Danny. Yea, that sounds like a victim of rape to me... Not.

Your still living in the 50's, I'm in the military. I work with women that go out drinking and pick up guys like their order a cheese burger. I know a few that have woken up in some guys bed, didn't remember how she got there and was back at the club the next night. I will agree that she didn't set out to cheat, but once she did, after getting fucked by the three guys and SAID NOTHING. Before then you could have said maybe, but after that and then to go back again. No Dice.

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderover 11 years ago
OK, fine Huedogg2.

**I woke up in someone else's bed with a headache that wouldn't quit. I could tell that someone had sex with me but I didn't remember it. ... Chris Menzies ... pushed me down on the bed, pulled up my skirt and fucked me. He wouldn't take no for an answer and when I told him to stop, he just laughed. "I'm bored," he said. "I have to do something to amuse myself. So I'll fuck the poor girl. Besides you've already done it before. After the party last week, at least three of us fucked you while you were drunk. You wouldn't want that boyfriend of yours to find out would you? Now shut up and bend over." "You wouldn't do that would you?" I asked. "We're friends."

"Honey, I'd do it for shits and giggles," he said. "Just seeing the misery it would put you through would be funny as hell and give me something to do.**

There ya go! The Mickey Finn headache, 2nd rape, confession of the first, and blackmail.

That said, this thread is turning into a baiting session.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Rape Victims Remain Victims

FD I really admire YOU for your efforts but some pigs just do not get it. FD try as you might you will Never convince these rapists wannabees that rape does exist; that not all rape victims report the crime; that more than often the rapists are the very people you know, you trust and you sometimes live with. Rapists are both rich and poor. Strangers or best friends or fathers or uncles or or or or....... the list continues. Rape victims sometimes have no option but to socialise/interact with their rapists. THIS IS A REALITY. Kids and Adult women sometimes have no option but to be around the very people who violated them!!!

To Huedogg and others you people are so Arrogant and full of yourselves. Hey even if your daughters or mothers or wives or sisters were raped, you people will say that she asked for it; will say that she dressed like a slut so she Deserved to be raped; that her behaviour just screamed that she wanted it; that it gives a man a right to force himself onto a defenceless child or woman. Big up to you Huedog! You are a true advocate of human rights, especially crimes against women. I never knew you were such a sick person.

FD no use trying to get these pigs or dogs to understand what rape is about. They live such dysfunctional lives that they have no clue what happens in reality. Seems like some Lit writers are actually Rapists in the making. I fear for their own kids safety and their extended family circle safety.

FD thank you for speaking out against rape. In today's society it takes a real man to condone rape!!!!

Rape Victims are raped again by legal systems, law enforcements, society views (that she asked for it) and their rapes are celebrated by some, as seen here. This is a reality. Victims continue to be victims and the perpetrators get away scott free.

SS06, you have been very quiet. So do you also echo Huedogs views on rape and rape victims? Your silence speaks volumes.... Strang I truly hope you don't have a daughter. It won't do her any good if she was violated/raped and then had to face you as well. Can you imagine her feelings of violations/rape all over again. Unsurmountable pain and torment when the very people you love and trust decide that You Deserved To Be Raped!!!

I'm Done as Well. FD you did Good!!!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 11 years ago
Wrong category

Did not like this -- too dark for me. Oh, and non-erotic would have been a better category.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
for the last fucking time morons

if she isn't calling it RAPE, then why the fuck are you? Enough said. Jenna isn't claim to be raped then why in the fuck are you assholes saying she has been. SHE the victim as you call her, isn't calling it rape so why the fuck are you. You guys are calling her a rape victim, read the fucking story and quit reading shit into the fucking story. Find one spot in the story where you read, Jenna say Danny I got raped. What Danny heard was, "was quote, Please don't tell Danny. There tons of fucking people, male and female that get fucked over because some fucking idiot yells rape when it didn't ocur, then when someone really gets raped they get fucked over because so many fucking asshole yell rape when they weren't. If the fucking so called victim isn't yelling rape in a fucking fictional story then why the fuck are you assholes. I'll remember that the next time I help scrape the victim of a drunk driver off the road, it'll be the victims fault they died because some asshole driver choose to drink and drive. WOW some of you are fucking idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It is rape when there is no consent.

Anyone who gets drunk and puts themselves in that position is stupid.

They have definitely contributed to whatever happens.

That doesn't mean they deserve to be raped.

My brother-in-law was at a Purdue frat party when several guys started banging a passed out girl.

She started coming to and everyone scattered.

They knew it was rape.

Do some women go out and get drunk and get screwed by a guy and not remember?

Yes, but in that doesn't mean it's rape. She and the guy may both be drunk.

Just because the guy has a dick doesn't mean rape.

He shouldn't take any more responsibility just because he has a dick.

Regardless of what the man haters tell you.

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
one comment

Was telling,that talked about 'frat boys doi,ng what they do',as if having sex with drunk girls is good fun or something......hue,when someone drinks and drives they choose to do so,you can't drive when you are unconscious. In the story she is so out of it,prob passed out,that she cannot consent,with sex you have to be able to consent for it to be sex...and in the second case she not only says no,but also was blackmailed.....both of which are crimes.

As far as not crying rape and therefore it isn't that isn't true.First of all a lot of rapes are never reported because many victims feel shame or sadly feel it is their fault,bc rape to them is about sex and they have guilt.Put it this way,for every false claim of rape there are prob scores of rapes never reported.And like spousal abuse (where like rape victims often refuse to press charges) rape can be prosecuted without the victim claiming rape if there is coraborating evidence like a blood test showinf a roofie.As far as women getting drunk and willingly having sex like having a burger hue so do men,but if they drink and a guy blows through her no or has sex when she can't say yes how she came to be there is irrevelant.

Danny is a coward and a jerk because he never bothered to even talk to her,find out what happened,he just assumed she was a slut and ran off,not much of a man;in his own way he was as bad as the frat boys. He isn't unique a lot of husbands and boyfriends treat victims of rape as spoiled meat,and many of them blame the cixtim,too (of the ones who think they are spoiled,not all men or even most).

I did volunteer work with a group helping women victims of rape and abuse of all jinds ,so I am talking with experience.False rape claims do happen but they are rarely taken past the initial investigation,cops aabd das are skeptical.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous