All Comments on 'Missing Ch. 01-10'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Great start

Super start . Looks like 2022 will be a goooood year 😎. Well done, as always

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for starting another tale, your world-building ability brings the stories to life.

TwinSoulFlamesTwinSoulFlamesover 2 years ago

I love the persistence and your world-building. Please don't stop. They are fantastic. Your take on werecreatures is also among our favorites and we have taken some of the themes you mention into our own stories. Thanks for being you.

mac1729mac1729over 2 years ago

A great beginning to another wonderful tale

rml65rml65over 2 years ago

I have been waiting for your next story and you didn’t disappoint in anyway! Can’t wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great intro to another good tale of werewolves. Was hoping to read something about the ex-President of the USA touring WW territories with Collette and Frank Grimes in a bid to find a WW mate. Call it Presidential Treasure.

WolfkittyWolfkittyover 2 years ago

What happened to the surrogacy idea? They made enough money to afford to go through with it. Especially in their culture, where family is so important. They could have had and should have had children

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the beginning and greatly looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@Wolfkitty There's always tomorrow, isn't there? At least, until there isn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed it fully

a 5

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Great start , for some reason I thought someone would try to take the Luna out, glad that not happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope partwolf is OK, he’s running late on the next episode. I check every day looking for it,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yay, yet another story with complexities similar to real life in it, not all main were characters being at their strongest condition and perfectly healthy in every way etc.

Just hoping this doesn't develop to another thriller with all kinds of threats and plots.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

For me: The story started running into problems when it got to Maine. The natives notice everything. A large gathering of a thousand people, competitions with gunfire, a pack of wolves howling in the night, a pack house with ten foot high doors ??? These things would draw a lot of unwanted attention from the locals.

Not that it matters in the least: I would re-imagine the Maine pack as a small township where almost all of the members in the community serve one role or another in local municipal government. One could call it the town of Wolverton or something cliche like that. The town could be quite large in land area with the pack owning all the land as it's territory. On the other hand, it could just as easily be set on one of the larger offshore islands. Most any part of the state that would naturally afford them a bit more privacy.

I think i would have put Sean in the Maine Warden Service. It's a full fledged police agency with a focus on fisheries & wildlife laws and stages rescues in the wilderness areas of the state. That would be the perfect job for someone trained in special ops with the heightened senses of a wolf.

Anyhow ... partwolf ... one of my favorite authors. Just having problems with " suspension of disbelief " on this particular story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Missing Series Info