All Comments on 'Missionary Family'

by TryAnything

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Wow! Do you have an imagination or what! I enjoyed reading this story and will look for more of your stories. I loved the characters and the details that you wrote about. I loved the interaction and dialogue between the characters. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
story time

An absolute treat to read i did in three sessions it being obvious what to do in the gaps.Have not been so turned on like this for yonks.Could make a very decent film..Bravo. Dave from England.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story !

I loved this story and could not put it down, through all 29 pages! Please give us more of the Missionary Family stories. Maybe change up the locations with different families, church and culture settings. Great story and thank you for your efforts. Five Stars from me !!

SRQguy1SRQguy1over 4 years ago
very great story, more please, please!!!

very good story nice writing and good body of work, the sex was great, very nice. please do more. loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

This is the first story that I've read that was this long. Had me keep going to see where it lead. But glad I did get to the finish. Did love how it went.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing!!!

Amazing story. Couldn’t stop reading it!! Please continue this story!!! Love it!!

PapaBear76PapaBear76over 4 years ago
I will finish it

I'll bookmark it and come back to it. I'll finish it soon.

This could have been streamlined or cut up in chapters.

So many characters going in so many directions.

I'll take notes for myself to keep it straight.

Low believability. Thanks for all the work.

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightover 4 years ago
I had a big laugh on Page 1

The remark as the family deplaned: "It is like summer here, and it's December." Malawi is deep in the Southern Hemisphere. December IS summer there.

BrokenLance13BrokenLance13over 4 years ago
Awesome!!!!

One of the best I’ve read in a while!!!

Could not put it down until I read it all!!!!

Wife and I are now looking for people to share blessings and friendship 👍🏻😎

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Outstanding!!

Took me several days to read, but finally finished. Nothing turns me on more, than the idea that Christian parents who love sex, and can accept that there offspring do also, and allow them to join them in bed. Well written, easy to read, and the descriptions has me wanting to visit Malawi. I hardly give 5 stars, but you definitely earned it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One of the best

Thank you for this incredible story. It may have changed my outlook on life.

So glad you added some bi action it. made the whole story more rounded and complete. Thanks again will now read more of your stories.

scorpionmale1949scorpionmale1949over 4 years ago
The fantasy Life

Its a long story but loved it

couldn't stop reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
take it back home

Hot! A possible idea would be to have this hot fam return to the USA and involve other fams from their congregation. Plenty of potential for seduction. Nothing like a hot milf minister's wife spreading "blessings and friendship". It would be interesting to see how other are introduced to the Malawi customs. Thanks for the good read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing!

Incredible story line and very well written! I look so very forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

Loved it. Rarely read such long stories but had to keep coming back to read it. Easily my favourite story. Would make some movie 😀

1BADplumber1BADplumberover 4 years ago
Great story

Loved the story. Wish people would write more stories like this with so many different sexual themes going on. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So good

What a read! So good throughout, and as this long tale ends I find myself wanting more.

chuckminnchuckminnover 4 years ago
Great story

Take a while to read but great from beginning to end.

swinging_couple1963swinging_couple1963over 4 years ago
Wow! Fantastic! More of the same, please!

What a sensational story! Covered nearly every taboo subject!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a masterpiece

Am from Malawi and for the first time on this site I have read a story with plot of my home country, though the cultures portrayed in this story are not true but I loved how you made it so believable. This story is nice and I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I love it

This story makes me want to visit Malawi 🇲🇼. Then again I remember that this is all fiction. I loved it too much. Thank you.

deerhunter00deerhunter00over 4 years ago
Amazing well thought out story

I appreciated how it was a long story, yet well put together. I liked all the interracial and family taboo elements. Please make more stories with same dynamics. You are good at it. The only element that could make it better is pregnancy risk.

sandsbartelsandsbartelover 4 years ago
Awsome story

I only wish that there was a place like this in the real world. As swingers the closest we come to this is a vacation with other couples, usually 3 or 4 couples where everyone in bi and the combinations and spontaneity can get real interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I liked the colonial vibe, but it needs some serious editing. The story became very repetitive, an endless monotonous cuckolding with nothing to stay around for. It would have been so much better as a maybe 5-page story, with one clear (male) main character.

namidaboshinamidaboshiabout 4 years ago
Very good with few caveats

Really hot story. The travelogue Discovery channel aspect of it was a very nice touch. A very likable cast of characters. I really wish the family had come together a bit sooner and that the mother daughter would have played more with each other. I would have loved it if they could have shared some time together in the tent.

The obsession with mudflaps and gay sex was a complete turn off, but seeing how the rest of the story is so good these can be overlooked.

Now that you've done Malawi can you do a story in India. That land is just made for hot and spicy stuff, lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

I’m a fan of your stories. This is the best one yet. If there were a chapter 2, or some kind of sequel, that would be amazing. The combination of IR, family and mature was very well done. Glad you’re back on the site. Looking forward to reading more of your stories. This one reminded me a little of Service and Liveaboard Fun.

phalkorphalkorabout 4 years ago
A Fantastic Read.

I enjoyed your stories in the past, but this is definitely the best so far. Please create a chapter 2 ( & 3, 4, 5, etc.) and continue. There were some great story line suggestions in some of the other comments. I totally agree with the philosophy about sex being about the sex and not the labels that American society is sooo hung up on. If it feels good and all agree, do it. 5 stars from me... hoping so see more with all the taboo subjects included.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bravo

DECLIVITY APHONIC SUSURRATION at last a story for the well read incest porn aficionado.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very nice!!

I want to know more now, different families and tribes!! Very nice indeed

Lw456902Lw456902almost 4 years ago

More please, this story has so many more areas to explore.

No1holywoodNo1holywoodalmost 4 years ago
Great story 5 stars

There are plenty of options still to explore in this story. Please do write more to expand on them. Charlene to visit John and Mary for one.

sober71sober71almost 4 years ago

I just couldn't put it down, an excellent erotic story, just pressed all my buttons.

Thanks for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Reader

Continue the story

Lw456902Lw456902over 3 years ago

Okay this is my second reading and I loved the story. That said I hope you’ll keep going as I thought you would elaborate on Mary and John and their lives with I assume Bruce and Charlene. There seems to be more to this story.

pkay24pkay24over 3 years ago
loved it

what an amazing story - i hope you continue it. so much to explore especially if Mary and John stay in Malawi.

i loved the interracial and bi male content too. great to have a story where its not humiliating or sub/dom for the male

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Malawi, Heaven on earth!

AlmostSatisfiedAlmostSatisfiedabout 3 years ago

Great story! I couldn’t stop reading it! I feel like there is so much more to explore in Malawi. I also believe that Harriet has a little farther to go before she completely accepts what has transpired. Excited for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Could not put it down. Please continue with all the other missionary families coming together to share their Malawi experiences. How about these missionaries and families going to some tropical location and teaching the Malawi customs to others? Hopefully Ch. 2 will come soon!

Ic14meIc14mealmost 3 years ago

Wonderful story. What a terrific cast of characters to feast uoon. As enticing as they all were, Harriet was the most entertaining. You should consider future to be as long and entailed as this one. Truly difficult to put down. Keep writing.

ChironomidChironomidalmost 3 years ago

Wild, crazy, raunchy!! Great fun! And now I really want to visit Malawi (for the wildlife, of course).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of the best stories ever posted on Literotica. Myself and many others have ask for a Ch. 2 but all our requests have fallen on deaf ears. We can only that maybe, someday, there will be more to this great story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Chapter 2? The first chapter is 29 pages long on the site. Let it go. LOL.

KannontaKannontaover 2 years ago

I hesitated about reading this (I mean 29 pages) but by the end (and it had me all the way thru) I wished for another 29 pages... Well done.

Ed19611961Ed19611961over 2 years ago

It hit all of my hot buttons. I'm still raw from stroking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic story. The best on Literotica that I have read. I came so many times reading it I think my hand hurts.

Thanks for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it, I wish I could be able to practice this. I so much love incest stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m going to Malawi Africa tomorrow looking for Mary and Harriet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story. The best on Literotica that I have read.

tjreadertjreaderover 1 year ago

Goddamn!! Excellent story!! Some of the best writing on the site! I kinda would have liked a little more dirty talk during sex, but this was still top shelf erotica!! 5 fuckin' stars!!

getthephenomgetthephenomover 1 year ago

One of the challenge with really long stories is that sex becomes repetitive, but kudos to the author for keeping story interesting till the end. Not even once did I feel the need to skip over some parts of story. 5 star from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely delicious, more please

More about Mary & John.

DerFixter70DerFixter709 months ago

Great story. Nice story line about Malawi. Interesting fantasy about tribe rituals. 5* + for sure.

tjreadertjreader8 months ago

This is one of my favorite stories. I've re-read it several times and it never fails to get me off! Just so well written, and edited. I'd give it 5 stars again if I could! 😁

Glagla0009Glagla00095 months ago

A wonderful story ! Thank you !

laughdruidlaughdruid4 months ago

One of the best stories of the hundreds that I have read on Lit. PPPlease continue this story.

Beholders_EyeBeholders_Eye3 months ago

At first I thought it was gimmick, but I couldn't stop reading and went through the whole 28 chapters. What a story, one of the best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTryAnything@TryAnything
I've been writing since about 1995 and have never until I submitted a few stories to Literotica in 2002 had anyone read anything I've written. I have been absolutely astonished beyond words at the response to my stuff. I write from the sordid depths of my imagination, secret...