Missy Pays The Rent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,198 Followers

"My turn!" I pouted.

Missy laughed and it wasn't a nervous giggle, but a real laugh and I smiled at Keith over her shoulder. He winked and sliding his hands from her sat back on his knees to watch the show. Missy backed down the bed and as I slowly spread my legs, got on her hands and knees between them. Leaning her head down, she kissed the inside of my thigh and a shiver went through me. Reaching down, I spread myself open and tapping clit with my finger nail, whispered, "Kiss right here honey."

Missy licked her lips and pressing her face to my pussy gently kissed my swollen flesh. My hips twitched and I moaned, when she darted her tongue out and quickly licked me. Placing her hands on my thighs, she lowered her head and I sighed when I felt her tongue pressing into the wet folds of my pussy. She moved cautiously at first, just giving me little licks and then moving back. I moaned loudly each time I felt her tongue, hoping to encourage her. It seemed to work as the next time I felt her tongue she ran it up through the length of my pussy right up to my clit. Missy swirled her tongue in a slow circle around my hard button before trailing it back down.

"Oh, that's nice honey," I purred, "You're making me feel so good."

Gaining confidence, Missy pushed her tongue into my pussy and I moaned louder and this time for real as she started to wiggle it inside me. Leaning over, Keith fastened his lips to my nipple and started sucking as Missy fucked me with her tongue. She was moving it faster and when she withdrew it, she slowly pushed her tongue back up to my clit and began licking it harder than before. I had my head propped up on the pillow and smiled at the sight of that adorable little face between my thighs.

"Now suck on it," Keith told her, "Suck my wife's pussy for me, make her come."

Missy took my clit between her lips and I groaned as she began gently sucking it into her mouth.

"Put your fingers inside me." I told her.

Missy did as I asked, and I rolled my eyes back as she started pumping them in and out while her soft lips worked my hard clit. Keith removed his mouth from my nipple and I saw him staring at Missy's upraised ass. I looked down to see his cock was already hard again and grabbing his hand whispered, "Not yet."

"Trust me." He said and sliding down the bed, knelt behind Missy's ass and spreading her cheeks plunged his tongue into her ass.

Missy squealed and started to lift her head. Moving quickly, I draped one of my legs over her shoulders and whispered, "Just relax honey, now come back and lick that pussy, be our good girl."

Missy groaned as Keith's tongue probed her asshole and lowering her head went back to work on my clit. My eyes left her face and watched Keith, who was making a show of sliding his tongue up and down, pushing it into her ass. Giving me a wink, he lowered his head and Missy cried out as his tongue had now found her pussy. My hips twitched and I moaned as well at the feeling of her hot breath on my clit as Keith ate her sweet pussy from behind.

I reached down with my other hand and got a handful of her hair. I wasn't pulling on it, but was pressing hard enough to make sure her face stayed between my legs as Keith's skilled tongue worked her over. Missy was rocking back and forth and the sight of her pushing her pussy back into my husband's face sent a warm feeling though me. I gasped as I could feel the orgasm that had been building all night began to gather itself within me.

Missy was moaning and whimpering between my legs, but her tongue was still moving and faster than before. Her fingers were thrusting harder as she became more excited and looking past her to where I could see the top of Keith's head, I moaned, "You like eating that hot little pussy baby?"

"Fuck yeah." He replied and Missy squealed as he must have plunged his tongue inside her, before saying, "Damn she's sweet."

"She doesn't look so sweet sucking my clit." I laughed, then groaned as Missy started sucking on my clit again, but with a lot more enthusiasm.

She was moaning around my clit and her ass was wiggling around as Keith worked her clit. My own hips were pumping into her fingers and tongue and I pressed her face harder against me.

'Right there, honey," I purred, "Just like that! Don't stop, I'm going too...."

I was cut off by Missy squealing loudly into my pussy as she came in Keith's face. Her hips were moving so wildly I saw Keith wrap his arms around her thighs to hold her still. That sight along with the fact she was still sucking on me as she came sent me over the edge. I threw my head back on the pillow and released a loud cry of pleasure as I began thrusting my pussy hard into her fingers and tongue. Missy squealed into me again as her own orgasm tore through her even as I rubbed my wet pussy all over her face.

I squealed myself as another wave of intense pleasure crashed through me. I imagined how hard Keith was, listening to his wife come while a having his face buried in a teenage pussy. Missy started gasping between my legs and her hips were now barely rocking as her orgasm passed through her. I continued to buck wildly as my pussy contracted around her fingers and arching my back; I gave a loud cry and felt a gush of fluid squirt out around her fingers and into her face.

Keith sat back and wiped at his glistening face and Missy lifted her head and I smiled at the sight of her now sticky cheeks. Missy sat up and as she did, I looked past her to see Keith's swollen cock standing at attention. Sliding away from Missy, I patted the bed.

"Let's go baby, I'm going to show Missy how to share."

With a big smile, Keith slid up on the bed and lay on his back. I licked my lips at the sight of his big dick hard and dripping, and grabbing it gave it a squeeze while I leaned over and kissed him. He opened his mouth and our tongues played across each other and we sighed as we tasted Missy's pussy from each other. Keith gave a loud moan and his hips jerked. I looked over to see Missy had grabbed his cock, her small hand over mine.

"Oh, someone likes you!" I laughed.

Missy turned beet red and still laughing I asked, "Have you been thinking about my husband Missy?"

"I..." she put her head down. "I... think he's really hot."

"Then come down here and show him how bad you want him," I slid down the bed to lay across his thigh and patted the other, "Come show him how hot you are."

Missy slid down until she was lying on his thigh across from me, with his cock standing between us. She had released his cock and pulling it to me I made a show of opening my mouth and slowly taking him into it. Keith sighed as I slowly bobbed my head, keeping my eyes locked on Missy's the entire time. She was staring intently at the sight of his cock disappearing into my mouth and the look in her eyes wasn't nervous at all, she looked...eager. Oh, the little tart had been thinking of him.

Releasing his cock I looked up at him and with a wink, pushed him towards her. Missy licked her lips and lowering her head opened her mouth. She placed it over the tip of his cock and seemed to hesitate. Reaching across her, I placed my hand on the back of her head and said, softly, "Just slide it in a little at a time honey, nice and slow, here, let me."

I gently pushed the back of her head and Missy allowed me to guide her mouth over and down his cock. I stopped when she had a little more than his head in and her mouth and whispered, "Now up and down honey, nice and easy."

Missy started bobbing her head and Keith moaned softly, "Damn that feels good," he moaned again as she started moving a little faster and added, "You are hot aren't you Missy?"

To my delight, Missy not only giggled around his cock, but took it deeper the next time she lowered her head. I kept my hand in her hair enjoying the feeling of it moving beneath me. Lowering my head, I started licking his shaft, keeping my tongue just below her mouth. Keith moaned as he lay there watching the two of us devour his cock. Missy was now bobbing her head fairly quickly and after a moment, I tugged on his cock. "My turn."

Missy released his cock and I quickly took him into my mouth all the way down to his balls. Keith groaned as I held him buried in my throat. I paused then started sucking him hard and fast, taking him all the way each time. I was watching Missy watch me and was admittedly showing off. I popped his cock from my mouth and holding it out to her began tonguing the tip. Missy hesitated then stuck her tongue out and started licking the other side.

I felt Keith's hand on the back of my head and his other slid under my hand on Missy's head. I removed mine and let him enjoy pressing both our faces to his cock. Missy's eyes were closed and she was licking much faster now. Pulling back, I pushed his cock against her lips and felt my pussy heating up again as she parted her lips and took him into her mouth. She sucked him down about half way and started sucking in a surprisingly steady rhythm. I lay there smiling, enjoying the sight of her sweet face working my husband's dick.

Missy was making soft moaning sounds and I noticed her hips were grinding into the bed. She was enjoying this! Ducking my head I started sucking on his balls and noticed his hips were moving, thrusting his cock into her mouth. I stopped sucking and started licking and heard Keith moan as I bathed his balls with my tongue while Missy continued to blow him. I trailed my tongue from his balls and up his shaft where I met Missy's mouth at the tip. I parted my lips and with no hesitation she kissed me hard.

We slid our lips across each other and lowering my face, I began working my lips against the head of Keith's cock. Missy followed suit and our lips met with his cock between them. Keith started thrusting his hips and sliding his cock between our lips. Missy was breathing hard against me and speaking of hard, Keith's cock was so swollen the head was purple and I could feel his hand pressing harder against my head. As good as the two of us blowing him felt, I knew where he wanted his cock and who was I to deny my husband? But before that, I wanted one more show. Removing my mouth from hers, I told her, "Go ahead honey, suck that cock, show me how much you love it."

No doubt Missy had been hot for Keith before this as she immediately began sucking on him. She was moving more confidently and was now using her hand as well, stroking him as she sucked. I watched her for another moment enjoying the sight of her soft red lips sliding along his hard flesh. I started fondling his balls and looking over at him, I nodded and said, "Lay on your back Missy, it's Keith's turn to show you how much he wants you."

Missy removed his cock and quickly rolling over on her back, spread her long legs.

"You little tramp!" I exclaimed, laughing again.

Keith laughed as well and as he crawled past me on the bed, whispered in my ear, "Hey the blonde liked you better, now you know how I feel."

Keith knelt between her legs and grabbing her ankles, placed her feet up on his shoulders. I took in the sight of his swollen cock inches from her pink pussy and reaching down, grabbed it.

"Let me."

I slid his cock through the folds of her pussy and Keith's breath hissed between his teeth. When I reached her clit I started slapping the head against it, causing her to moan loudly. I looked over at her to see her staring wide eyed at his cock. She looked nervous again and that sent a thrill through me. I shoved his cock along the length of her pussy one more time enjoying the anticipation of what was to follow. When I placed the tip of his cock against the entrance to her pussy and slowly pushed the head in.

"Oh!" Missy exclaimed. "That's....Oh!"

She groaned again as Keith gently eased a little further into her.

"So tight." He whispered.

"Go easy." Missy moaned as I fed a little more of his cock into her. "Please go easy."

I moved my hand and watched Keith work his cock slowly into her. Missy whimpered as he pushed himself all the way in and paused, letting her get used to him. I reached over and placing my thumb on her clit started to rub it. Missy gasped and moaned, "Oh, it's big!"

Keith eased himself out a couple of inches then back in. Missy gasped when he was all the way in then groaned when he slid back out. Keith worked himself back and forth sliding out a little further each time and within moments was slowly fucking her.

"Damn!" she breathed, "Oh...that feels...."she moaned then finished, "Good."

"Yeah it does." Keith groaned as he pushed slowly pumped her tight young pussy.

I could see it in his eyes he wanted to fuck the shit out of her, but it was too soon for that. Leaning over so my face cheek was resting on her stomach, I opened my mouth. Not needing to be told twice, Keith slipped his cock from inside her and thrust it into my mouth.

'Hmmm-mmm" I encouraged him.

Keith started fucking my mouth fast and hard. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his hard shaft plunging deep into my willing mouth. I let him fuck my mouth for a few moments, letting him get some of his frustration out, and then pulled my head back. Keith entered her again and she cried out as he pushed himself in harder this time. Keith grabbed her ankles and spreading her legs wide open, started fucking her faster. Missy was beginning to whimper and he slowed up a little. Sliding my face further down her stomach, I flicked my tongue out and ran it across her clit.

Missy groaned and her hips lifted into my tongue and also into Keith's plunging cock. She released a yelp and Keith started going even slower. I opened my mouth again and let him pump his cock into it. Keith slipped back into her pussy then immediately back into my mouth. I moaned at the taste of her from his cock and decided I wanted both more of her and more of that cock.

"Roll her over." I told him.

Keith gave me a wink and holding her legs, twisted his shoulders and Missy cried out in surprise as he rolled her onto her stomach. Grabbing her hips he pulled her back so she was on her hands and knees. Turning myself around, I lay on my back and lifting Missy by her hips, he swung her over my head so we were in a sixty nine position. I wrapped my arms around her thighs and plunged my tongue deep into her sopping pussy.

Missy squealed as I swirled my tongue around inside her before removing it and opening my mouth. Keith eased forward and pushing his cock down, shoved it in my mouth. I lay there on the bed and let him fuck my mouth while I opened my legs. Still pumping my mouth, He leaned over and put his hand on her back, "Go ahead honey, lick her pussy again.

Missy obeyed and I jerked my hips at the feeling of her tongue on my clit. I groaned around his cock and after a couple of more pumps, Keith removed it from my mouth and shoved it into Missy's pussy. She yelped and gasped, "Oh that's deep!"

I lay there staring up at the sight of Keith's glistening shaft sliding in and out of her pussy, less than three inches from my face. Lifting my head, I stuck my tongue out and Keith moaned as it caressed his shaft when he slid into her. Missy was whimpering into my pussy as he sped up and lowering my head I waited until he was deep inside her and caught his balls in my mouth.

'Oh fuck Lisa!" He moaned and stayed buried inside her as I sucked on his balls.

I released them and as he started pumping her faster, I fastened my lips to her clit and started sucking on it. Missy was moaning and squirming in my face as I licked her while watching Keith stuff her hot little box. Missy's tongue had stopped and removing my mouth from her clit, I called out, "Come on honey, lick my pussy!"

She whimpered, but I felt her take my clit in her mouth and start sucking. Keith was breathing hard and I noticed still going fairly slow as she was still whining every time he buried himself in her.

"I want some cock too!" I moaned to him, from her pussy. "Come fuck your wife for awhile honey!"

Keith slipped from inside me and I felt him crawl to the other side of the bed. He grabbed my ankles and lifted my legs. A moment later, I screamed into Missy's pussy as he slammed his cock deep inside me. He had been getting frustrated with fucking her slow and was taking it out on me. I certainly didn't mind as I resumed sucking on Missy's clit while his big dick pounded into my eager pussy. Keith removed his cock and I heard him say, "Come on Missy, suck that cock, you know you like it.

My first reaction was I wished I could see it, and then I realized where we were on the bed and turned my head. Sure enough, I could see us in the mirror over the bureau.

"Oh, yes," I cooed as I watched Keith feeding Missy his cock.

She really did seem to like it and was sucking him pretty fast. Keith placed his hand on her head and whispered, "Stay still."

Missy remained still and I watched as he slowly pumped his cock into her mouth, he turned his head to face the mirror and smiled at me, "You like that show baby?"

"Yes, now fuck me some more!" I called out.

Keith slid his cock from her lips and quickly shoved it between mine. I closed my eyes and resumed licking her pussy as Keith hammered away, fucking the shit out of me. Missy's tongue pressed against my clit again and I started rocking my hips into her. The thought of her licking my clit while his cock plunged into me was driving me wild and I was glad I'd come already so I could enjoy this longer. Keith stopped fucking me and a moment later was back behind Missy. I offered him my mouth again and he gave me what I wanted.

I eagerly sucked my juice from his cock and slipping it from my mouth he plunged it hard into Missy's pussy. She cried out into me and then began yelping as Keith was no longer holding back. He wasn't fucking her as hard as he had been me, but it was harder than before and she was no longer licking my pussy, but just whimpering into it. I was starting to get frustrated; I needed to come again and smiled at the image that entered my mind.

"I want on top." I called out to Keith.

Grabbing her legs, I pushed myself over to my side, and grabbing her hips he helped me roll her over. Missy released a surprised squeal as she suddenly found herself on her back. I immediately sat up and swinging my leg over her shoulder, straddled her face. Missy called out something, but I couldn't hear her from between my legs. I lowered my pussy to her face and began wigging my hips, grinding my pussy into her face.

'Time to earn the rent honey," I moaned, "Suck that pussy!"

I felt her tongue start to move and called out, "Oh, right there Missy! You know what I want!"

Across from me, Keith slid up between her legs and lifting them, went to put her feet on his shoulders again.

"Let me." I told him,

Grabbing her ankles, I pulled her legs back as far as I could. Missy groaned into my pussy and I looked down to see I had her bent so far back her ass was off the bed. Keith gave me a wink and sliding forward, drove his cock deep into her. Missy screamed between my legs as Keith began fucking her helpless pussy fast and hard. She had stopped licking again, but at the moment I didn't care. I watched Keith's cock pounding into her pink flesh. He was fucking her so hard their skin was slapping together and she was howling between my legs as he gave her tight little pussy a fucking like she'd never had before.

I brought her legs together and wrapping on arm around her thighs to hold them reached down between her legs and started rubbing her clit in hard fast circles. Missy moaned and I told her, "Lick that pussy, honey! Lick that pussy and I'll make you come!"

"Oh, it...it hurts!" Missy moaned between my legs as Keith continued to assault her pussy.

"Then make me come honey." I told her, "And it's going to feel really good soon!"

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,198 Followers