Missy Pays The Rent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,264 Followers

Missy whimpered, but she started licking. I moaned a she was licking harder than she had before as she tried to get me off quickly. I decided to help her by grinding my hips in circles, causing her tongue to press harder against my clit. I looked down and watched her perfect little tits bouncing as Keith fucked her. Her nipples were erect and I noticed her hips were moving as I rubbed her clit. Keith was rearing back all the way before driving himself into her, but her cries between my legs were beginning to sound more like sounds of pleasure.

'That's right honey," I moaned, "You're getting used to it, that cock feels good doesn't it?"

Missy moaned into my pussy then cried out into it and her hips began to move faster. I began rocking my own hips as fast as I could, hoping to come before she did so she wouldn't stop licking. Keith was gasping with every thrust and I knew he was closing in as well. Letting Missy's legs go, I reached down, grabbed her nipple and gave it a hard pinch. Missy yelped in pain then released a loud scream into my pussy as she began to come.

"Oh fuck!" Keith groaned, "Damn her pussy's hot!"

Missy was bucking wildly and the sight of her young tight body writhing beneath us set my own orgasm in motion. I let my head go back and released a long loud scream as I drove my convulsing pussy into Missy's still swirling tongue. Even as she was licking she was whimpering onto me as she continued to buck her hips into Keith's thrusting cock. He was moaning loudly and I gasped out, "A little more, oh, just a little more!"

Keith slowed up and I cried out as another wave of pleasure flowed though my gushing pussy. Beneath me Missy had gone limp and was whimpering softly as Keith continued fucking her. I shuddered as the last of the orgasm passed through me, and forcing myself to move; I swung my leg over Missy and told Keith, "Go ahead baby! Give it to us!"

Missy howled as Keith gave her several savage pumps before whipping his cock out. As before he held it and grabbing Missy's arm, I pulled her into a sitting position next to me.

"Open wide, honey." I whispered.

Opening my own mouth, I placed my cheek against hers and stuck my tongue out. Keith stood up on the bed and stepped up to us, I glanced to the side and saw that Missy had opened her mouth, but had her eyes closed. Keith let his cock go and I moaned in pleasure as the first spurt of come landed in my mouth. Turning my head, I pressed my come covered tongue to Missy's as his second shot went directly into her mouth. Missy flinched back, but grabbing the back of her head, I held her still. Grabbing Keith's cock in my hand, I shoved it into her mouth and began jerking it off.

"Goddamn!" he moaned as I pumped his cock, emptying it in Missy's mouth.

She made a gurgling sound that sent a thrill though me and some of Keith's cum oozed out from between her lips to drip down her chin and onto her tits. I kept stroking his cock until with a moan, he pulled his cock from her mouth. Missy gasped and more cum flowed from her mouth. Grabbing her face in my hands, I kissed her hard, then began to lick the cum from her chin and face. I was aware of Keith sinking to his knees next to us and watching as I cleaned Missy's face, before trailing my tongue down her chest to lick her tits clean.

I finished and made a show of smacking my lips before giving Missy another kiss, then leaning up, gave Keith one. He kissed me back hard and whispered, "Damn Lisa, she was the best ever."

"Oh, ye of little faith." I gasped out, trying to catch my breath.

Missy had fallen back against the pillows and was laying there breathing hard, her brown eyes wide.

"You okay honey," I asked, wiping her sweat soaked black hair from her flushed face.

"I...I can't believe we..." she gave me a tired smile. "Wow."

"Wow is right." I told her and kissed her cheek.

"You have a good time?" Keith asked her.

"Um,..." she gave a nervous giggle. "Yeah, I..." she paused then looking at me, asked, "Did...did you guys have a good time?"

"You can't tell?" Keith laughed.

"I...did I do a good job?"

"Oh, honey, you were, you are, perfect!" I told her.

Sitting back against the pillows with her, I slid my arm around her shoulders, "We loved it Missy, every minute of it."

"That's good." She nodded. "Because well," she looked down.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"Well, I was hoping you guys liked me because Uncle John isn't going to be able to pay all the rent until they get his money in court. So..." she looked at Keith then over at me. "I was thinking maybe until then I could come see you when the rents due and uh....earn it."

I looked at Keith who was staring back at me. We'd always wanted to have a regular so to speak and she certainly couldn't tell her family she'd done this. We remained silent and Missy spoke up, "I'll be more fun next time! I promise, I won't be nervous and I'll," as she had before she lowered her head and added, "Please?"

"I don't know if you could be more fun." I told her.

"Will you guys let me do this again?" she asked.

"I'd love that honey," I told her and looking at Keith, winked, "What do you think baby?"

He made a show of stroking his chin, before returning my wink, "What I think is that I hope the judge really drags his feet on this one."

Author's Note: Hope you enjoyed this pretty simple story. As I always say this is a free site and the only payment we authors get is in the form of votes and feedback, so if you liked (or hated) my story please take the time to vote and comment. As always thanks for reading. Lovecraft68