Mistaken Identity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim knelt, while I sucked him off and tried to pace the black stranger. Poor Steve simply couldn’t control his excitement. My pleading for him to slow down only seemed to make him want me more, as he prematurely shot his wad into me again. Jim was so taken with Steve fucking me, he soon emptied his load in my mouth.

“My, you guys sure are full of spunk tonight! Am I’m that sexy to make you both cum so fast?” I smiled and massaged my pussy and tits. “Can’t you see I need a nice slow fucking? Now which one of you can give me that, hmmmm?”

“You rang Ma’am?” Said Karl from beyond the shadows.

“There you are Karl! I was wondering what happened to you?” I asked, writhing on the mattress.

“Just biding my time little lady –waitin’ ‘til you needed a decent fucking,” he said disrobing.

Grabbing hold of both of my legs at the knees, I spread my pussy wide to accept his fat cock. He knelt at my snatch and slapped his fat dong against my wet pussy.

“So, is this what you want, Baby?” He scoffed and parted my lips with his big cock head.

“Yeah. Give me all you got big boy. Fuck me now!”

He slowly fed the rest of his erect dick into me. The girth of his tool stretched my lips, as it filled my vagina. I knew from the restroom escapade, there would be more stretching required. Letting my legs drape over his strong arms, I felt his meat growing inside me with each thrust. Staring up at Jim, with a face of despair and desire, I screamed.

“YES KARL, YOU BASTARD! Fuck my pussy, fuck me hard!”

Trying my best to wrap my legs around his large frame, I squealed as his swollen cock pistoned in and out. After several minutes of frantic fucking, he slowed his pace. He was making me savor the subtle flexes of his full meat inside me. Feeling his master tool against my cervix and rolling my clit, I had my first of many orgasms with the big man. Thirty minutes, maybe 45 went by, and he was still reaming me out. The two of us turned into a steamy sweaty mess and the other two men were loving every sultry minute. Finally Karl’s grunts and lingering deep thrusts told me he was ready to explode. Gazing overhead, I could see Steve’s cock glistening with precum and Jim, surprisingly wasn’t far behind.

“Come on Baby! Give me all you got! I want your hot cum in my pussy. Don’t stop! Yes, YES!” I screamed, as huge Karl emptied his enormous cock in my love hole. His juice instantly lubricated my sore pussy, while Steve shot out another load from his long black monster onto my tits.

“See what a cum slut your wife is? Come on Jim. I need your cum on me. Come on Honey and give it to me!” I begged, as my husband milked out another shot of transparent cum on my face. “Ummmm, such lovely cocks! I could eat you all up!”

I got to my knees and sucked each man’s spent cock until they were clean. Wearing the cum on my face like a badge of honor or a rite of passage, I followed the three of them back to the bar. Josh and Jennifer were going at each other like a pair of first time lovers. Jen was like some primal feline riding a bucking stallion. Her long dark curls and massive tits flying wildly with each rhythmic thrust from her brother.

“Je-sus, thank-God your-back Lau-ra!” She yelled, between thrusts. “We-been fuc-king like this, since you left. I can’t make him cum!”

“You poor baby! Josh, you are SUCH A STUD! Let’s see if we can’t rectify this problem, so to speak. Josh, come on now, you don’t want to wear out your welcome, do you?” I said, tugging on his arm.

“Dam, she’s so fucking beautiful. I mean you BOTH are, but I never realized how long I’ve wanted her!” Exclaimed Josh, loosening his grip on his sister.

“And, I want you too Josh. I just need a break, WHEW!” Said Jen, as she climbed down from the cum-stained pool table.

I had Josh and his 8-inch slick boner sit down on a straight chair. Dipping my fingers in my own honey pot, I spread plenty of spunk over my asshole. I spread my legs and backed up to his lap. Lowering myself down, I felt his rod on my pussy.

“No Baby, I need you to fuck my ass! That’s it right there. Now, don’t move; let me take you in.” I instructed and slowly let his thick meat slide inside my puckered hole. Once I’d taken it all I brought his hands to my tits and had Jennifer feed him her big tits. As he sucked on Jen’s melons and played with mine, I began contracting my sphincter around his cock. The more I tightened, the more his cock throbbed inside me.

“Oh GOD! It’s so tight, and your tits are so beautiful!” He yelled, between sucks.

“That’s right Baby! I’m gonna make a tit-man out of you yet. Now you need to fuck my ass and shoot your wad in my asshole, OK?” I said and started hard-riding his rigid rod.

Listening to the slurping, sucking and popping sounds behind me, I knew his sister was doing her job. I held his hands tight on my chest and made him grip my big jugs, as I pile-drived his wicked cock into my ass. While the other three men stood and jacked their cocks at my face, I rode Josh to a quick climax.

“Ummmm, that’s it Baby. Shoot that hot jizz into my fucking asshole! God, it feels so good!”

Black Steve worked up another load for me, which I eagerly sucked in my mouth, as Josh pumped in a few last spurts of cum. I climbed off of his still hard meat, turned and formed a boob sandwich with Jen. With his head buried between our melons, Josh slobbered and sucked our hard nipples. He had died and gone to boob heaven. At least that’s how he expressed it later.

This was the first and last time the six of us got it on. Jim and I still frequent that seedy little bar. When the time is right, say on an occasional slow Wednesday night, we always ask Josh if he wants to close up early. He’s never said “no” yet.