Mistaken Identity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm with Roy,' Janice nervously spoke.

The young guy was tall and mean looking. She would have the confidence to see him off, when dressed in a business suit, with make-up and high heels. Dressed like a teen, in flats, she felt small and vulnerable. She wrapped an arm around Roy, pulling him tight. Roy flinched, as though wanting nothing to do with her.

'Doesn't look like it to me,' the rough looking yob said.

'We had an argument, but we're going to make it up,' she stammered.

Janice was desperate. She reached up to Roy and kissed him. The guy folded his arms, and gave her a sideways grin. He didn't believe her, and wasn't going anywhere.

She put her arms around Roy, and smooched him full on. Feeling his tongue enter her mouth wasn't what she wanted, but she would have to put up with it. He took his time kissing her. It was nice, despite him only being eighteen. The kiss wasn't hurried, or fumbling with inexperience, and his lips were dry. His lips were soft, and he didn't choke her with his tongue.

His arms were holding her, not groping as might be expected of a teenager. Her body began to tingle all over. The vodka was strong, and she wasn't used to drinking. Unable to get served in a bar, or restaurant, had put her off alcohol altogether. Just in case the guy was still there, she continued kissing him. Kissing him back to keep his interest was necessary; wasn't it?

She began to question what in hell she was doing! Out the corner of an eye, she could see Emily smooching a boy. It was like being back in high school, only she wasn't being left out. It was no longer her being left on the bench. She kissed him with a little more enthusiasm, and didn't complain when he gently held her bottom. He pulled her tight against him, and their bodies almost became one. They were closely writhing together, slowly, but surely, and passionately.

He bit her lips and kissed her neck, while she kissed his. He ground his hardness against her. She knew she should stop this, but the tingling sensation had turned to passion. Even more reason to stop, though making it all the more difficult. They were only kissing. It was better than letting that big rough guy haul her off somewhere. The thought of being led away by the bad boy gang leader, stoked her up.

Roy's hands slid up the dress, to cup her cheeks. She would have to put a stop to that; eventually. A little more playing around would be alright, just to make sure that ruffian left her alone. The tight panties couldn't be pulled down easily, so she let his hands wander.

Damn! There was no excuse! She was a married woman letting a guy fondle her.

His hands were tenderly stroking her bottom. It was so delicious she couldn't stop it. Her breathing came in gasps. Her heart was pounding. It hadn't felt like this since the early days with Bernard. Not that she dare think of that, or him. She was on tiptoe, held up by a strong young man, with his arms engulfing her.

She didn't feel pathetic, or vulnerable now.

'You've had your turn, now fuck off,' the ruffian said.

He'd returned with a couple of friends.

They leered at Janice, thinking she was a little slut. She had behaved that way, so must be.

'I told you to move it,' he repeated.

He grabbed Janice, wrapping an arm around her waist.

'Go get Bernard,' she yelped.

She hoped Bernard would still be at the restaurant, as it didn't look as though this nasty lout was going to wait around. She'd read about gang sluts in a Sunday magazine. They were either girls joining a local gang, or were forced into it. The gang members would share the girl, using her to satisfy their lust. After awhile, the girls became used to it, and no longer tried to get away from the gang. Being a slut became a way of life.

A look of fear crossed her face. She wondered how long it would take her to become a slut, and accept it as a way of life. A less discernible emotion replaced the fear. It revealed arousal, from the thought of being carried off, and used. She was a little drunk and very stoked up by Roy. That was a poor excuse for the naughty fantasy.

Roy pushed at one of the boys, or so it seemed, when the boy fell backwards. Another crack at the second one, and he too went tumbling. The arm movement was too quick to properly see. He turned toward the leader, who was still holding Janice, with strong arms wrapped tight around her. The guy stopped kissing her neck when Roy took a step toward him. The guy pushed her toward Roy, and backed off. His two friends sidled away.

Janice grabbed hold of Roy, and reached up to kiss him.

'Thank you Roy, thank you so much. I thought they were going to carry me away, to be a gang slut, or something,' she said, on a heaving breath.

Perhaps she should have kept quiet about the fantasy. She was nevertheless very pleased to be rescued. At last someone big and strong was looking out for her, which she badly needed. She swayed a little, from the shock, and the vodka. A heady mix.

'I don't think so,' he frowned.

'I read about it. They grab girls, and force them to be gang sluts,' she spouted.

He didn't remind her they were just families on vacation at the hotel, and not a mean gang from the wrong side of the tracks.

She reached up for another kiss. He gripped her tight, lifting her off the ground, smooching her for even longer than before. She was breathless, and still thankful for his manly rescue.

'Come on you two, were going,' Emily told them, with a dig in Janice's ribs.

The two love birds pulled their heads apart, not their bodies. Janice saw in his eyes a look of admiration, if not love. They sparkled dangerously. He tenderly kissed her lips, and she wondered if she had that same silly look on her face. The feeling that he was her hero was difficult to shake off.

Coming up for air, Janice asked. 'Who's your new friend?'

'Andrew. He's a good kisser, but too grabby. He might do, I'll see,' Emily grinned.

'Did you see what your bother did?' she enthused.

'I told you he would look after us. He's a black belt in something or other, some foreign word,' Emily said.

Roy lifted his eyebrows, but said nothing, as usual.

Janice slipped her arm around his waist, and was pleased to feel him hold onto her. It wasn't just because she was unsteady on her feet. The four of them walked arm in arm as couples. The sun was setting, throwing shadows and dappled light through the trees. Tiny fairy lights flickered on in the trees, adding to the romantic scene.

Damn! What in hell was she doing? Kissing a boy might be justified, to get back at her husband for letting her down this afternoon. Leading on such a nice boy as Roy, was all wrong. He took a firm grip of her waist, and followed his sister with her new boyfriend. It was getting dark, and they were walking hip to hip toward the sound of loud music.

'We'll find those two and get the room keys,' Emily said, over her shoulder.

Janice was linked up with a boy, and it felt right. The four of them were sharing a romantic evening, like a prom night, or holiday romance. A slight shiver ran down her spine. When she thought of what her husband was going to say, she heavily sighed. He would call her stupid, and justifiably so. She would have to let Roy down carefully, after that moment of madness in the youth club. Putting off the moment, she continued to enjoy his arms engulfing her, feeling safe and comforted at last. After the horrible experience at lunchtime, she needed someone to care for her.

Emily looked over the crowd, trying to spot her mother, and Bernard.

'There they are,' she pointed.

Janice was a bit wobbly, but focused enough to spot them. They looked a little fuzzy through the glasses. They were sitting close, and the woman was talking in his ear. It was a noisy show, but Janice didn't have to like how close they were. They laughed together, and the woman gave him a peck on the cheek. He kissed her back. Damn! The hussy had been flirting with her husband all afternoon, and now the bitch was moving in on him.

'I'm going to watch the show,' Janice said.

The others shrugged and followed her through the crowd. There were no seats near her husband, and no-one was giving way. A couple told them to go down the front, where the kids sat on the floor. Janice grimaced, but let Roy pull her through the throng. Bernard was sure to see her in the damnable pink dress, and would have to behave himself.

They made a space for themselves, and sat down. Janice turned around and scowled at her husband, but he was too engrossed with the flirty woman. He could hold his drink, though it looked as though they had continued after lunch, and were still knocking them back.

Emily nudged her, putting a plastic cup in her hand. In a temper she downed it, and choked.

'What the hell was in that?' she demanded.

'Strong Polish Vodka, like the others,' Emily grinned. 'We were supposed to share it,' she added.

Janice felt it hit, adding to the already heady feeling. She tried to turn around to spy on her husband, only to heavily fall against Roy. He put an arm around her to steady her.

'I'm drunk,' she murmured. She snuggled into his arms, with her head resting on his shoulder.

'I can see that,' he said.

He pulled her tight, and kissed her, exploring her mouth with his tongue. When he came up for air, she tried to tell him something.

'We shouldn't be doing it,' she slurred.

'We're not doing IT,' he pointed out.

She giggled, and let him kiss her again. 'This will teach him to flirt with that nasty woman,' she murmured.

Roy pushed a hand up the dress while kissing her. As a married woman she shouldn't be kissing anyone, let alone a teenager. As an adult woman she should have been prepared, and easily able to deal with him. It wasn't just a lack of experience, from only having Bernard as a boyfriend, and then as her husband. Nor was it a need for settling a score with him, for kissing that woman. There was something else going on, other than the alcohol muddling her mind.

'Come on you two, we had better get back,' Emily said.

She'd got a key from her mom, while Roy and Janice were busy wrapped up in each other. Andrew, the new boyfriend, quietly tagged along.

Janice was too far gone to see Bernard and the woman eyeing each other up, preparing to make a move. Emily and Roy pulled her through the audience, and half carried her to their room.

'Shush, keep quiet,' Emily warned her.

Janice giggled, and with her back to the door, kissed Roy goodnight. She relaxed what little guard she still had, now that she was safely back. Just a kiss to thank him for saving her from those rough boys, and then a retreat to safety into her own room, at last.

'If my uncle can make out with your mom, then I can with you,' she giggled.

Emily shook her head and rolled her eyes in exasperation. She reached behind the silly girl and opened the door. Roy and Janice tumbled in, still holding on to each other.

'Help me get her undressed,' Emily said. 'Andrew, my room's in there.'

'Leave me, I can get undressed,' she mumbled, and fell laughing onto the bed.

'Take her to your room, I'll be in trouble when mom gets in,' he said.

'I'll be busy,' she leered at her brother.

Emily figured her mother wouldn't be back tonight. He wasn't complaining very much either. The girl was drunk, and Emily didn't want Janice peeing on her tonight. Besides, she had plans with Andrew.

'Are you on the pill? Alright then. Do you want to stay here in Roy's bed?' she heavily asked.

'Mmm, yes, Roy can look after me,' Janice sighed.

Janice's eyes were closed but she was still functioning, just about. Just to make sure, Emily asked again.

'You OK, sleeping in Roy's bed?' Emily asked again, to make it clear.

'Mmm, yes, sure,' Janice answered, with a slur.

'Don't wake me till ten,' Emily said, and sloped off.

She peered back at her brother, and shook her head. He was standing there wondering what to do with the silly girl. She wasn't going to give him a diagram. All that would happen is that he would wake up in a pool of piss.

'You OK?' Roy asked.

'Cuddle me,' she demanded.

He slipped his clothes off, except for his shorts, and pulled the sheets over them.

He nervously put his arms around her waist, and she snuggled up. He had never had a girl in his bed, or even been this close to one in just her panties. His cock was hard, and of its own violation, nestled against her bottom. Realising how close it was to her naughty bits, he needed to pull away. He froze on feeling her push back upon him.

She wriggled as though getting comfortable, maybe not wanting to feel his hardness digging into her. She put a hand behind her, and wrapped it around his cock. It was still tucked away in his pants, but no less thrilling to have someone else's hand gripping it for a change. She moaned, wriggled some more, and pulled it out. Her hand was now wrapped around his cock, for real!

He moved his hands up to her breasts to cup them. He gently played with them, rolled her nipples, and kissed the back of her neck.

His cock knew what to do, even if he didn't. He pushed forward, sliding it between her panty clad cheeks. She squirmed around, until his cock slipped further down. He wasn't aware of pressing it against a sensitive place, but she was.

Janice mumbled something. It was meant to be words of forgiveness to her husband. She wanted him to forgive her, and was offering herself in compensation. She didn't want that horrible woman to have him. She needed him. She reached between her legs and pulled the panty crotch to one side. She manoeuvred herself against him, trying to capture his penis. He wasn't helping, and for an awful moment she thought he didn't want her.

Her head was like cotton wool. She couldn't think, or work out why he wasn't taking her. She was offering herself to her husband, and he was rejecting her! He must still be angry with her.

'Please, make love to me, darling,' she slurred.

Roy didn't believe what he was hearing. He pushed forward, feeling her wet flesh, guessing it must be her sex he was pushing against. He was unsure if he was taking advantage of her, and certainly didn't want to do that. From the moment that guy tried to pull her away from him, he felt a connection. She kissed nice too. There was a certain something about her, as though she was older, with experience of life. She was enchanting.

Feeling his cock part her lips was delicious. She pressed back, pushing herself upon him, capturing the head of his cock. A strong desire of wanting to feel full of his cock was overpowering. When he slammed into her she cried out. He was squeezing her breasts, which she didn't like, as it reminded her how small they were.

His pace was fast and furious, instead of careful and tender. He was punishing her for being such a stupid woman. Did he know that she had smooched that boy? Her body and mind caught up with the enthusiastic screwing. She began to pant in time with his thrusts. She moved her hips slightly for a different angle, and gasped. His cock was rubbing her g-spot with every deep thrust!

'Keep going, fuck me hard, darling, I'm nearly there,' she whimpered.

She felt him spurt his cum, and it felt like a gallon of precious fluid filling her up. An orgasm flooded through her body, from deep inside her belly, out to her fingers and toes. Her nipples were so tender his grasp lit them up. It felt as though fireworks were going off in her head.

It was an unusual feeling to enjoy having her breasts fondled. They were usual off limits to Bernard. She lay there passively enjoying to afterglow of a wonderful orgasm. She shut out the awful day, and refused to think about how she was going to get through the next six days.

For a split second she sobered up, then passed out.

Roy cuddled her, with a delightful smile on his face. This was his first time, and he was deeply in love. He would look after her, and keep her safe. He rubbed his cheek against her back, and kissed her. He wanted to laugh out loud, and jump for joy, but kept still and quiet in case he woke her.