All Comments on 'Mistaken Text'

by zzzbill

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
This is what I come here for

i was there!

Thank you for the good descriptions. I am here for the fantasy of making love and the details of how they did it kept me excited and in the moment. The basic straight forward "I lined up my cock to her slit, grabbed onto the curves of her womanly hips, and thrust into her all the way." had me not only feeling her on my cock but also in my hands and thighs.

Great dialogue like "It was offering to tongue my ass that got me. Steve (her husband, that I've known longer than her) never plays with my ass and I love it when I play with it myself. I hope you weren't kidding..." Told so much about her motivations, the sexy situation, and the boldness of the encounter. I could hear "Wait! Wait...", she said, " You're stretching me. Let me get used to it." in her intimate bedroom voice. The requisite "Oh, that's nice." She breathed in my ear, "You're bigger than Steve." Was perfectly timed and caused the expected steeling of my own less impressive equipment and my knowledge that I was at least 8" for the time being. "You like my bare pussy, don't you?" "Fuck me harder!" "Give me your cock!" and "Damn! That's what I meant. Fuck me good!" and "I'm cumming, you fucker!" Were all delightfully to the point and believable.

I liked the set up with the mix up in texting got me on the rise early. The passing, matter of fact jabs at his wife gave the affair more believability and urgency.

Please keep writing. A throughly enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

But...

Did she really have to have D-Cup breasts? Saying it added nothing to the story.

Did he rally have to have an 8" Cock? Saying it added nothing to the story.

Dis she really have to remark that his cock was bigger than her husband's? Saying it added nothing to the story.

Did her clit really have to be gigantic? Saying it added nothing to the story.

Needed a lot more in the way of preliminaries before sex got hot and heavy.

Needed her telling him how to eat her pussy.

Had she ever had her ass eaten before? Did she know she liked it? Or had she simply fantasizes about it?

Had she played with her own ass? When? How?

Altogether too rushed.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous