Mistakes Can Happen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you think you're the lucky one," I laughed, causing Mom to giggle as I slid my dick into her already soaked tunnel.

God it felt like heaven to be back inside of her, "Fuck Mom!" I moaned, "How is it that your pussy gets better every time I'm with you?"

Mom giggled again and lightly kissed my lips, "It's because we love each other. Not as a Mother and her son, but as a man and woman. You were the one who showed me first and foremost, I'm a woman and deserve to be treated as such. Because of that, I will always love you more than anything. But I also love you because you make me feel so wonderful when I'm around you." She paused for a second before finishing, "And before you ask, no, it's not just the sex. That's an added bonus. I have felt that you would make some lucky woman happy for many, many years. I'm just lucky that I'm getting a glimpse of it."

I grabbed the sides of her head and looked her dead in the eyes, "Not just a glimpse Mom. You said we love each other and I don't know if I would ever be able to love someone like I do you. I wish I could spend the rest of my life with you."

"Let's not think about that right now baby. How about we just enjoy each other right now and when the opportunity arises?"

With our conversation over, we began kissing again, our tongues battling as Mom's hands went up my shirt and her nails raked my back. I held onto her and pounded into her as hard and fast as I could, muffling her moans, squeals and grunts with my mouth. I felt her orgasm multiple times and it only took me another ten minutes before I broke the kiss and announced my orgasm to her. She kissed me even harder as I erupted inside of her and pulled another orgasm from her.

When we were done, it took me a few minutes to compose myself before I pulled apart from her, reaching down and groping her breast and giving her nipple a gentle suck. As I pulled up my pants and put my cock away, I watched in awe as she dipped her fingers into her pussy and pulled out a big glob of my cum and put it in her mouth, moaning loudly before fixing her panties and dress. So we didn't look suspicious getting out of the SUV, I climbed into the driver's seat and got out that way while Mom got out from the back. Her legs were shaky and I let her hold my arm for a few moments, until she was able to walk on her own. The rest of the shopping trip ended with us lightly flirting but since there was the odd chance of running int someone one of us knew, we did not do anything obvious that would make it look like anything other than a mother and her son were shopping.

The following three weeks went by without anything happening between Mom and me. She did flip her dress up a couple times when no one else was around and showed me she was not wearing panties but would run to her room at least an hour before Dad got home and put on a pair so he would not think anything. Though Dad rarely did anything other than kiss Mom on the cheek, it was better to be safe than sorry just in case he decided to swat her ass and noticed she was not wearing anything there. That was definitely a conversation she did not want to have.

I had planned to go tour some colleges the week before Christmas and let Mom know as she had planned to go with me, yet this was even before we started doing our thing together. I gave Mom the details and where we would be going and she was able to setup hotel reservations in each of the cities. There were four schools I had scheduled to tour and two were near one city and two were near another. We planned to leave early Friday morning and then be back by Sunday. Irene found it odd I was going with Mom, but I simply told her I did not want to go with all the kids in school like she was and she laughed, saying I was being a pussy and should not bother Mom with such problems. But I knew Mom wanted to go as it would give us some alone time.

That Friday, Mom and I were up early as we were leaving around 4:30am. It was a five-hour drive to the first hotel and the first school had a group walk-through I had signed up for that was set for 11am. Due to Mom's intricate planning, we were packed and ready to go the night before and showered the next morning with time to spare before we had to leave. Once we were ready to go, Mom insisted on driving, but I told her I would drive as she would need her beauty sleep. Mom gave me a quick kiss before we hopped into the car and left.

Around 9am, we stopped for a quick breakfast and I woke up Mom. Since we were far enough away from home so that no one would recognize either of us, Mom decided to sit next to me on the bench during breakfast and we looked like newlyweds as I had my arm around her, and we kept kissing and touching the entire time.

When we arrived at the hotel, we checked in and dropped off our luggage. The first school was only a fifteen-minute drive away, but Mom wanted us to get there early so we could drive around a bit and see the campus before the tour. The tour itself was not bad and the school itself was nicely laid out and seemed to be a fun experience, but it was too far of a drive away from home and away from Mom.

When the tour was over, Mom had a different demeanor to her. I asked her what was wrong and she sternly said, "Take me back to the hotel." The way she said it, it reminded me of when she was mad at Dad and I knew she was unhappy but did not know what to do, or why she was angry in the first place.

Back at the hotel, we walked into the room and the second I shut the door, she pointed to the bed, "Sit young man." Her voice was stern and it reminded me of when she would scold me as a child. So, as not to piss her off any further, I did as she commanded and sat on the bed facing her with my head down. What could I have possibly done to upset her so? All I did was love her but I guess my love for her was not enough.

"Now," she started to say before putting her hands on her hips and talking to me in a motherly voice, "I want you to tell me what the hell is going on?"

"I-I don't know what you mean. I'm just going to see..." I started to say only to have her cut me off.

"Don't give me that shit Matthew!" she replied angrily, a tick showing in her cheek, "You were completely miserable during the tour and paid more attention to me than you did to the tour guide or what she was saying. If you didn't have an inkling to go to this school, then why force me to get up so damn early and drive all the way the hell out here for no god damn reason?"

Mom had seen through my ruse. And for all my planning, there was one thing I could never do when around her, lie to her. I could lie to my teachers, lie to the police, lie to Dad and even lie to my sisters, but I just could not lie to Mom. It hurt my heart too much to do that. I sighed and put my elbows on my knees and my hands on my head as I sat in silence for a minute, staring at the floor. What I was going to say to her could cause her to hate me, but I had to be truthful to her. There was just no way around it.

Finally, I looked up, seeing those sparkling blue eyes of hers, "Mom. The truth is it has been painful for me to see you walking around the house and not be able to hold you close. I finally came up with an idea to go see some schools so I could have a weekend with just the two of us. I knew if we did something closer to town, there would be a good chance of someone either of us might know someone and that would raise questions that we do not need to answer."

"But then why setup the school visits if you didn't care about going to those schools and why keep me in the dark about this the whole time?" Mom asked, throwing her hands in the air.

Mom did not seem to be furious anymore, simply confused as to why, "Simple. I can't just say 'Mom and I are going to spend a weekend together' to the rest of the family. I had to make up an excuse. Besides, who knows if either Nina or Irene, let alone Dad, would try to follow up and see if what we were doing was true or not since you have changed how you look a bit and Nina, through her sly hints, keeps thinking I'm getting laid."

"Well, that does make sense," Mom replied with a smile, "But then what about college for you? No matter what happens between us, you still need to go to college and get a degree so you can support a family when that day comes."

I then grabbed my backpack and pulled out a piece of paper I had folded up, "Already taken care of," I said with a smile, handing Mom the paper of my acceptance.

Mom read the paper and looked up at me surprised, "Matt!" she said surprised as her hand went to her mouth, "Do you understand what this says?" I nodded, smiling that she understood it as well. "You got a full ride and you didn't tell me!" She then threw her arms around me pulling me tight against her.

Finally, when she broke the hug, and allowed me to breathe again, she looked around the small room we had booked, "Well, this definitely won't do." Mom then walked over and took out her cell phone and placed a call. I watched as she turned around, her jeans conforming to her perfect, large ass, making me reach out and grope her. She turned back to me and playfully swatted my hand away with a smirk on her lips.

When the person on the other line answered, she changed the reservation on our other hotel room to include tonight as well. Then she also upgraded the room to a suite since we were going to be there for two days. Once she was done, she thanked the person and said she would see them in two hours. Then she turned to me, "Grab your stuff, we're leaving."

"Going to the other hotel I guess?" I asked, still seeing a sternness in Mom's eyes. She only nodded as she grabbed her bags and headed out the door. Like a puppy, I grabbed my bags and followed her out.

The drive was silent and Mom was speeding for most of the drive. Once we were at the hotel, she hopped out of the car and told me to take care of the luggage and make sure the SUV was parked before she walked off. Mom was a woman on a mission, but I did not know what her motivation was at the moment. She did not seem to be to be pissed, but something was on her mind.

Once the SUV was parked and I had our luggage on a luggage cart, I made my way inside the hotel to where Mom was standing, playing on her phone. She looked up at me and gave me a half-smile before finishing what she was doing, "I let your father know we moved to this hotel as the other two schools were a bust and we had a chance to visit another school in the area."

"O-Okay Mom," I stuttered softly. She smiled at me wickedly and turned to walk away. I followed her up to our room and she gestured for me to go in first with the luggage. Once our luggage was off the cart, I wheeled it back into the hallway and shut the door.

Mom walked past me and locked the door, making sure no one would enter without us letting them in. "Sit!" she said sternly, pointing to the bed again and yet again, I felt like I was a kid again being scolded.

Mom was wearing a yellow blouse that was tucked into her jeans and she pulled her shirt out suddenly. "Now. I want to know why you lied to me about this little trip you planned. Why all the deception when you know that I want to be near you just as bad as you want to with me?"

She started walking closer, unbuttoning her blouse, but stopped when I put up my hand. Only the top two buttons had been undone, giving me a generous view of her cleavage. "I didn't lie to you."

"You lied about why we came here. Lied about wanting to visit the schools and lied about having any interest in going to any of these schools. And on top of that, you lied when you never told me you were already accepted with a full ride scholarship to a school that is about an hour from our house."

"Mom. How do you expect me to surprise you when I can't lie to you?" I asked her. She looked confused, so I continued, "I wanted this to be a surprise. That is why I set all this up. I wanted a weekend alone with you, so we could act exactly how we feel about each other, without having to worry about my sisters or Dad interrupting us. Without having somebody you know or I know seeing us and compromising our relationship." I stood up and walked to her and took her hands in mine, "Mom. I love you with all my heart. Yes, I still love you as a mother and always will, as you are a great mother. But I also love you as a woman. As I have said before, even if we never have sex again, if I am just allowed to hold you in my arms, kiss these perfect red lips and hear your soft voice, I would be able to die a happy man."

Mom was in tears now, the makeup she was wearing was starting to run, "So... you did all this... for me?"

"Of course Mom. I wish I could've done more, but I don't have the money to do something like this, hence why I had to get you to book the hotel rooms."


Mom then threw her arms around me and pulled me close, "No baby! This was perfect. I was so mad when I thought you lied to me and would start making this a habit but I see now you weren't trying to lie to me, you were trying to surprise me. And don't ever worry about not having money to pay for anything. I know you don't have a job yet, but you need to focus on your classes so you can keep up that high GPA you have."

"Thanks Mom. And don't worry about my grades as I'm set to graduate fourth in my class at the moment. That is much better than Irene can say with all her stupid friends." Mom pulled back and gave me a playful slap in the arm for saying something bad about my sister. "But I am getting a job. Actually, I start Monday and will be working three nights a week, four if I take up a shift on Saturdays but told them I play sports so I can't work on Saturdays."

"But why baby?" Mom asked, grabbing my face with both hands, "If you need money for presents, I can provide it to you."

I shook my head, "No Mom. I'm eighteen now and need to be able to pay for my own presents. Plus, in six months, I'll be in college and most likely get a job while I'm there to pay for other things as well. Why not start early so I can have some extra cash going into school."

Mom could only nod as she realized I was right being I wanted to show I was a man and could handle working to buy my own gifts instead of having her pay for them.

At first, we started kissing. I held Mom close and backed us up until I felt the bed hit the back of my legs. Then, I unbuttoned the remaining buttons on her blouse and removed it before removing her bra, "God you have the best tits I have ever seen Mom."

Mom giggled but said, "Please call me Steph while we are here. I don't want to be your mother this weekend. I want to be your woman." I nodded knowing exactly what she meant and felt a swell of pride knowing even if it was just for the weekend, she was mine, all mine.

For the next two hours or so, we played with and explored each other's bodies, something we did not get much of a chance to do before, since it was more about need than about understanding each other. I learned multiple things about Mom during our time together. For one thing, her nipples are extremely sensitive, and she does not like me pulling hard on them, she preferred a gentle tug, but loved for me to suck on them and to manhandle her breasts themselves. Another thing I learned was she gets off quicker with the right side of her clit and was extremely ticklish when I licked up her left side. Her feet were also really ticklish and she told me she has a submissive side to her which she has never explored with anyone before. I put that one in my back pocket to try out for later as I knew about BDSM clubs Mom and I could visit, in disguise of course, so we can explore the extent of her submissive nature. However, there was only so far I would be willing to go with regards to her or myself.

Throughout our time together, Mom came more times than she could admit, or at least lost count of how many times and I came twice. Once inside of her love canal and once all over her face. When I gave her the creampie, I pulled out my phone and Mom was shocked by what I was going to do. I told her I would make sure no one ever saw the pictures and to keep them secured on my computer after we were done. With Mom's approval, we took multiple pictures together. Some were of her riding me, while others were of her sucking my dick. She also took my phone and took pictures of me sucking on her breasts and some selfies of us kissing along with some of our tongues touching and some with her face covered in my cum. When she cleaned herself up and hopped back into bed with me, the last pictures I took were of her beautiful face resting on my chest.

Once we were done and both exhausted for the time being, we laid out on the bed together, just holding each other and feeling the warmth of each other's bodies. For a bit there, I thought Mom had fallen asleep, but I found out she was awake when she finally spoke. "Matt, I think there is something we need to talk about which has been weighing on my mind since we started this."

"Okay ... From how you explain it that way, you are worrying me."

"I know my love, but it's something that we have to talk about as I have to explain my feelings before we go any further," Mom stated, her voice sounding sad.

I let her know to proceed and she sighed, "Once you go to college, I want you to try to find a girlfriend. I'll convince your father to pay for your apartment for two years, since we both know you won't want to stay in a dorm."

"But Mom I..." I tried to protest but she cut me off, lifting her head and turning to face me with tears in her eyes.

"First, I told you to call me Steph while we are here. Second, you and I both know this can't last. I may be first and foremost a woman, but to you, I'm your mother before I'm a woman. Even if you don't see it, that is how society and the government see it and because of that, we have no future together. If, or should I say when we get caught, our whole world would be torn apart. Not only will your sisters and brother hate the both of us, but your father will as well. The police will come after us and we will both be thrown in prison. Any children we try to have together would be taken and put into foster care and told that their parents are incestuous harlots. Even if we ever got out, the government would keep us apart until our deaths."

I thought for a moment. What she said was true, but what if ... "What if there was a way we could fool all of them? I mean, all we would have to convince are Dad and my sisters and brother. The government and police could be fooled with forged documents. Would you still deny our feelings then?"

Mom sat silent for a moment thinking. She must have been trying to comprehend if it were even possible and if it was, would she really consider wanting a life with me. "Okay. If and only if we can find a way so we aren't common criminals running for our lives, then I would say yes to us building a life together. But, you have to provide me with a detailed explanation of how we would do it and no lying or exaggerating the truth."

"Deal. But when I do find a way for it to happen, then I want something from you," I replied with a sly grin.

"Oh! What else could you possibly want? To take my ass? To make me your personal cum-slut?" Mom asked seductively, sitting up and massaging her breasts as I watched for a moment.

My eyes moved back up to hers and I could see the fires of her lust burning in her eyes again, "Children. I want you to eventually bear my children."

Mom looked more shocked than I had ever seen her as both hands went to her mouth as tears fell from her eyes, "Y-You would r-really want me to have your b-babies?" she asked, her voice stuttering as she tried not to cry.

"Yes. And I did say children and not child, as in multiple. I heard you and Dad arguing about how you can have more and want more but Dad won't release the results from his doctor. I on the other hand am a capable young man that is healthy and would be highly honored for such a wonderful goddess of a woman, such as yourself, to have my children."