Mistakes Can Happen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom launched herself at me, kissing me all over my face. "I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you!" She finally stopped and looked me dead in the eyes. Tears started flowing from her eyes again as she sobbed like a baby, holding my face. My hands were rubbing up and down, and along, her back. Nothing about this was sexual. Nothing about it was anything other than a man and a woman loving each other and being in the moment. This was why I loved her. She made me feel like I could do anything. Gave me the confidence to do anything and be anybody. She was my perfect woman and I wanted nothing more than to be her perfect man, her perfect husband and her perfect lover. But most of all, I just wanted to be with her, however that ended up being.

For a while longer, we held each other and kissed. Neither one of us doing anything sexual to the other as it was only about our love at this point.

Once we stopped kissing, she smiled up at me, "Though I would love to sit here all day kissing you, we need to get dinner." I nodded and she hopped up off me, but not before giving me a quick kiss. I watched for a moment as she walked into the bathroom, her naked ass shaking. Mom then stopped in the doorway and glanced back at me, blowing me a kiss and giving her ass a light spank before walking in. God, I love that woman.

That weekend was the absolute best of my and Mom's life, or so she told me. We went to a movie that night after dinner. The following day, we explored the town and even went through a museum I did not know was there and visited a gorgeous garden. The best part about it, was us being together. We were able to hold hands and act like a married couple the entire trip. From holding hands to kissing in public. I even gave her ass a good slap a few times as she did with mine. I was not too fond of getting my ass slapped, but since it was her hand, I found it hotter than I thought I should. Also, we had lots and lots of sex, but not just sex. We slept naked the entire weekend and cuddled as much as possible. All in all, the weekend turned out better than I could have expected and Mom's glow was the best thing I had seen. Once we were home, it was hard not to touch her again, but she made sure to come into my room that night before bed and give me a loving kiss, thanking me for the wonderful weekend and that she loved me more than anything.

I started my job the following day, Monday, and it sucked. The money was good, bringing home around forty to eighty dollars a night bussing tables, but the job itself was annoying. Luckily, I had a big motive for wanting to work, especially before Christmas. I even picked up the last two Saturdays before Christmas, which made Mom a little angry since we had a chance to be together, but I was working and by the time I was home, so was Dad and we lost our opportunity. But in the end, it played out perfectly.

##############################################

Christmas Day, we opened our gifts and, as usual, my sisters got everything they wanted. Dad always made sure his little angels were always happy and Christmas was the perfect time to show them he cared. First, they would each get jewelry. From a necklace and earrings, to a navel piercing and a bracelet. Both girls would get diamonds and whatever jewel they wanted, though sometimes it was only diamonds on them. Next, they would get whatever electronic device they would want. Sometimes it was a new iPhone or iPad while other times it was a new computer. Their other gifts would range from Visa or Mastercard gift cards to other items but would always be extravagant compared to most normal people's Christmas. But then again, with Dad being the main partner at his law firm and his father starting the law firm with his best friend, Dad always had plenty of money to spend.

For me however, I would usually get something small compared to them. Mom would always get in trouble with Dad for getting me something special, such as my first cell phone and my first computer, but for the most part, Dad kept my gifts at a minimum. He always had the thought that a man should not be spoiled and should build upon his own, even when I was only a kid. However, this never happened with my older brother since he was always willing to follow in my father's footsteps. He just wanted to play sports while he did.

I, like always, would get a few gifts for each of my family members, but none were anything extravagant and only Mom and occasionally Nina would care about what I gave them. This year however, I got something different for Mom, but could not give it to her with other eyes watching.

Earlier in the week, I had gone to an adult store to look for some lingerie for Mom. I knew her sizes, due to her giving it to me and checking the tags on her clothes, so the only thing to do was find something that not only I would like, but she would as well. Since she would be wearing this for me and me alone, I focused on what I liked. If needed, I could look with her online to find things she would like but hoped my ideas would match hers and she would not need to return any of them.

Once I had what I needed, I returned home with my gifts. I quickly wrapped them and hid them in my room so that no one would find them. Unfortunately for me, it seems that someone had seen me at the adult store that day.

As I was coming out of my room the following day after school, I ran into Nina, "So baby bro, who's the lucky girl?" she asked with a knowing look, wiggling her eyebrows.

I was confused as to what she was talking about, "I have no idea what you mean."

"You can stop the act of innocence. You have changed, so I know you aren't a virgin anymore. And besides, I saw you yesterday buying some pretty naughty stuff at that adult store on 5th street." She paused for a second as I knew my face must have turned blood red. I was fucking caught and needed to come up with a response, but before I could say anything, she stepped up to me so her face was only a couple inches away from mine, "So tell me baby bro, who's the lucky girl?"

I couldn't just come out and tell her I was in love with our mother and we were having an affair. But then again, I also couldn't say I was dating someone from school, as Irene would have known by now since she was little miss gossip and would do anything to screw me over and get more brownie points with Nina. A thought finally popped into my head and I had an idea.

I stepped back from Nina and replied, "Yes. I have found a girl, of sorts at least."

"My little brother the stud!" she said as she pushed my shoulder, "So... what's she like, what's her name, what does she look like?" Nina inquired with a sly smirk.

I felt like I was being interviewed at that moment, but needed to remember what I said, so I did not screw it up later when talking about this mysterious person, "Well... she's older, much older and incredibly beautiful, both inside and out. I'm not telling you her name yet, but we are good together so far."

Nina smiled but looked at me in a curious way, "If you won't tell me her name, at least tell me what you've done with her so far."

"Nina!" I exclaimed, "That is not something I'm ever going to tell my sister. But I will say we have gone all the way."

"Where'd you guys meet? Since you said she is older, was it at the mall or perhaps she's a friend of moms?" Nina was getting giddy for the things she was asking me.

"We just sort of bumped into each other. And from there, things just kind of took off."

Nina studied me for a minute. I could not say what she was thinking but then she surprised me, moved closer and gave me a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek, "Well, I for one am proud of you little brother. Finally becoming a man. But... don't let it go to your head, either this one or the other one," she said pointing to my dick. When she was done, she ran down the stairs and off to do whatever it was she was planning on doing before she ran into me, a happy hop in her step for some reason. I dodged a bullet on that one. I had played Mom off as some random mature woman I met. Hopefully, that will be the last close encounter we would have, but I highly doubted it.

To be continued ......