All Comments on 'Mister Durrant's Fuck Photos'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
xsiveonexsiveoneover 8 years ago
Enjoyed it

Looking forward to the next installment. Maybe the marriage ceremony and honeymoon in some tropical paradise. However you decide to take the story.

ansdguyansdguyover 8 years ago
5 stars...

Despite the annoying behavior of the very immature Darin. He behaved like a 14 year old boy, sexually and emotionally, not a 30 year old man. Every new progression left him in awe and unsure of it's meaning. When his mum finally told him to to fuck her, he actually questioned her sincerity! That being said, there's no denying the erotic aspect of the mum's horniness or the back story. She was as hot as hell!

expertlinguistexpertlinguistover 8 years ago
Good one!

Your Iberean vacation is doing you good! I loved it, there is nothing like depravity to fire up my imagination. Ever thought of writing porn movies scripts, Hollywood would love you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW!!!!!!

Just WOW!!!! Highly erotic, Incest is so much more intimate than other sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very nice

I really enjoyed your story, a son finding his mum's photos is so sexy and her giving them to him, that's great. The bonding is so cool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sequel Please

Few ideas...

1. They visit Elizabeth and end up having sex with her.

2. Darren and Amelia are fucking in reverse cowgirl position and Emma walks in on them after running to her mom after a fight with her husband, Adam. Amelia eventually coaxes Emma to join their naughty two some and make it into a threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The best!

I really liked your "grannys photos" This is just another level! I dare say your best. I get tired of the "just turned 18" and 39yr old mother who looks 22 genre. I could see a nasty 3some in the near future. Keep up the GREAT work. cheers from SoCal.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 8 years ago
My God

That was the best you've ever written.

Please, please write more like this.

jme51usajme51usaover 7 years ago
Wonderful Story

Just loved the story, U have a great writing style that is enjoyable to read and makes me horny. Thanks

dragonwelshukdragonwelshukalmost 7 years ago
Superb

What a great story. Really,really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Liked the story very much, with the mother telling her son of her debauched past, finding her lustful appetite for fornication.

If there is to be another story, the mother it seems would like to rut with her son in public places, as others watch them, dogging would be perfect for them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.