All Comments on 'Mistle-Blow: Three Nerds and a Beauty'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Definitely fiction

But, I loved every word. It's time the nice guys/nerds had a happy ending. The possibilities left available are neverending. add a few more chapters to this story!!

LanceinBermudaLanceinBermudaover 10 years ago
Great

Well that was another great little story! I do love the way you write!

Cheers

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A lady Santa?

So many desires fulfilled and no hole unused a visit from St. Nick that most men would fully enjoy. Too bad the "nerds" didn't return the favor with some oral gratification too.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

Certainly earned 5 Stars and then some. Very well done.

Jim44444Jim44444over 10 years ago
Not a great story

But worth 5 stars for the hot sex scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Hot; pity it's not true. We have an opening at our firm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Story gave me good effects

The complete time I was reading the story it kept me hard. It was a enjoyable read.

Keep them cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot scene

As usual an enjoyable tale. However, referencing characters in the story to those in books/movies which the reader is unfamiliar is totally worthless to that reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

Loved the story liked the meatloaf references you could also have used You took the words right outta my mouth.

Jediknight72474Jediknight72474over 10 years ago
LOVED IT!!!

LOVED IT!!!

Loved the Big Bang Theory references(Thank God you didn't put a Sheldon-like character in it). You are one my favorite authors here on Literotica, and I always enjoy your stories. Keep 'em coming and I for one will keep reading 'em.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You have my vote to win !

Kudos ! Well done. Nicely structured. Think it is a true story, as I know those nerds.

Good luck.

Can I please have her phone number ?

Thanks Don

richy231150richy231150over 10 years ago
Fantastic

Wish i could get a pair of nylon clad feet around my cock particularly with red painted toe nails. Your work just gets better and better .look forward to your next release.

OralGoodnessOralGoodnessover 10 years ago
AMAZING!!!

I am new to Literotica and I honestly hope that writers like you set the standard of excellence; as I truly enjoyed reading your prose. It was captivating, a "page" turner, and real. I am a staunch advocate of oral sex and loved your detailed description of the joys and wonders of performing and receiving oral sex. Shockingly to know that oral sex is still taboo in the 21st Century. REALLY!!??? Thanks for sharing your gifted talent with me and the Literotica world. Peace out! ;o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
x-mas eve

One of the best stories that I've ever read. Is she available on Christmas Eve?

Just keep reading the way you write and I hope you win this competition.

Lee

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the best as usual

u r the best as usual u have the best flowing the best theme the best words the best sex stories i ever read thanks Slikstockinglover sincerely one of your Biggest fans

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Creamier than egg nog

Great story! Good luck in the contest. I gave you a "5".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

Greatly written awesome story please make a series on this dying to know what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it

Very well written and I love the references to the Big Bang Theory

LupusDeiLupusDeialmost 7 years ago
Perfection

Simply the best group sex story ever! Naughty, hot, and still meaningful and loving, and to put true love in group orgy in good, tender and believe way, that's really quite some achievement.

MaxGirth69MaxGirth69over 6 years ago
Love red head nerd hotties

I would love to see a sequel or a new series with Amber and the boys

IamFred69IamFred69over 2 years ago

Red hair and green eyes on a girl will get me every time

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a very good story.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

349. Seemingly improbable but enjoyable. Anytime a beautiful woman suggests sexual games and follows through with three nerds, it is quite unlikely but quite readable. This story is begging for more development.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...