All Comments on 'Mistress Donna of Jamaica'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That's harsh anon.

And I disagree.

Khirsa78Khirsa78over 7 years ago
A different story

I find stories seem to follow patterns here. And I will admit I liked that this wasn't a forced Fem or a guy who saw his sisters panties and had a revelation or a one warm night in Bangkok. This seemed different so far, I have not seen this any where else so if it is cut /paste or plagiarized then perhaps let us know details as that's kind of a hefty accusation. I have not seen a lot of all black stories and I did dig that the few white folk were the minority here. The interracial big black dick in some blonde white slut is so over done it makes me a little sick. This story had none of that and I have to say the all black nature, for me, was something new. Samuelx, this seems like a great set up. You established a character and a upcoming twist. I would love nothing more than to see a expansion on this. I personally like a several page read myself but that's me. A good tie together with some good sex scenes and I think it would be golden.

tarafemtarafemover 7 years ago
X

I did like your Story honey very good and sexy Go Girl more please x

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sam the Spam and the Bullshit!

SamuelX

He ain't from Tex(as)

His stories suck shit

And they're all train wrecks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yet another copy/paste story

You always write exactly the same BS. You never improve.

Seriously, make your own blog so we dont have to keep seeing your trash here. Everyone will benefit if you do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...