All Comments on 'Mistress Doreen Ch. 04'

by frankjohnson2448

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
FailedscoutFailedscoutover 5 years ago
Highly Erotic!!!

I can't wait to see how Doreen's control mixes with Frank's vanilla home life. I am looking forward to seeing Frank struggle with keeping his servitude a secret from his wife. The hottest part of the story for me was when Doreen told Frank that he was exclusively and sexually Doreen's and that their relationship would grow in both their intimate and vanilla world and that she wont share him. I am looking forward to a wild ride of Frank finding out what that means as he tries to hold on to his vanilla home life for as long as possible.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

johsunjohsunover 5 years ago
Great Story

I hope there are more chapters in the works, I'll certainly be waiting and checking for them.

I had a thought about Frank's wife when he described her attitude after his first visit to Doreen. I wondered if she knew and had a mental image of Frank finding out that his wife was also seeing someone else, or even Doreen herself. What a kick if they were both captives of Doreen. The thought came to me again when Frank went to get his collar and saw a second one there.

Time will tell.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous