Mistress Doreen Ch. 05

Story Info
Caught!
4.3k words
4.48
14.3k
5

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 08/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five - Caught!

Author's Note: This is a story of a female dominant/male submissive relationship between mature people. This is fiction. If you enjoy such stories read on and please comment and vote. If not choose another story more to your tastes. This Chapter is the fifth in this series. Please read the preceding chapters for context. To the gentle readers of the previous chapters I want to express my deep appreciation for your votes, encouragement and comments. Enjoy!

*************************

Ernest Hemingway lamented the lot of a man who loves two women at the same time. He knew from experience.

I was learning the same difficult lesson the same hard way.

The next few months I was like a ping pong ball bouncing between two very beautiful, smart, voluptuous, mature women. And I loved them both. That was the problem.

Doreen, my new, tall, buxom, salt and pepper haired 75 year old mistress was as good as her word. She continued to train me in her many dark erotic pleasures - teaching me to serve her as she wished and binding me ever more tightly to her with lust and affection. Once or twice a week she would email demanding my service for a day, a morning or an afternoon. My new part time job allowed me to escape to her without arousing suspicion from my wife.

My 67 year old wife, Jane - the other woman in my life - tho not as tall, was blonde and voluptuous. We had been married over forty years, had grown to be best friends, had raised and were now enjoying our daughter and her family, had established a comfortable, loving life in retirement. But alas, our sex life had fallen prey to my hidden need for sexual submission.

Curiously, during these months of emotional chaos for me, Jane and I grew even closer. I attentively listened to what Jane said - putting down my phone, laptop or turning off the tv. We shared more, talked more. Jane was less critical of the little quirks in my personality that tend to drive wives crazy - she was more understanding. I began helping her more around the house - vacuuming, dishes, laundry - as well as my normal lawn chores. Paradoxically, as I was learning service to and from Doreen, I was serving my wife better!

Jane responded in kind. We laughed more, shopped together, began walking the neighborhood together in the evening. She even began baking me cookies - and Jane did not like baking!

At the same time, my service to Doreen expanded. She would have me take her to lunch, take her shopping, wash her dishes, vacuum her floor. She charged each of these routine tasks with her dark sexuality keeping me in a constant state of arousal - always wearing appropriate but attractive clothing which displayed her considerable physical assets to best regard.

She seemed completely unconcerned about being seen in public with a man not her husband. Each of these ventures into the public arena with Doreen filled me with anxiety and yet a very real sense of pride that she was allowing me to escort her openly - marking me as hers beyond the privacy of her home. As Doreen had predicted, we were creating our own vanilla life, with shared experiences and affection.

Every day, both women became more attractive to me. Doreen still completely controlled me sexually - even when I found myself thinking of Jane in a sexual way, my mind clicked to desires and memories of my deep erotic servitude to my mistress. Conversely, my home life with Jane had never been happier or more fulfilling - sans sex of course.

When I began this emotional high wire act I assumed that with time my choice - wife or mistress? - would become easier. Foolish me! Every day the choice became more difficult. Finally the choice became impossible. I just simply quit trying to decide. I served and enjoyed both women. I tried not to let the anxiety and guilt overwhelm me.

Life could not continue that way indefinitely.

It didn't.

It seldom bodes well when you return home from work early in the afternoon to find your mistress's car in your driveway! Two cars unfamiliar to me were parked in the street in front of our house.

In a moment of panic, I aborted pulling into our driveway and drove past our house. The street ended in a cul de sac and by the time I was back in front of our home I had decided to 'face the music' and pulled into our driveway - directly behind Doreen's car.

As I walked to our front door I placed my hand on the hood of Doreen's car - it was cool to the touch - she had been there a while!

With shaking hand I opened the door. Our front hallway opened into our living room. Seated calmly and beautifully in two matching cushioned chairs were Jane and Doreen severely appraising me as I moved towards them - a lamb to the inevitable slaughter.

Emotion - love, guilt, fear, lust, anxiety, sadness, hope, remorse - washed over me, leaving me drained of color beneath my Florida tan, motionless and speechless.

Doreen was beautiful and elegant. Her short hair perfectly arranged, her makeup just right for midday with pale pink lipstick. She wore a dazzling blue floral print blouse which hinted at the large, wonderful breasts beneath. Her bright white pants flowed from her well defined hips, down her long athletic legs to end in white, jeweled, strap on sandals with a modest, broad 2" heel. Around her neck she wore a single gold chain from which hung a small brass key nestled in her ample bosom. From her ears long, blue crystal earrings hung.

Jane was never more beautiful. Golden tresses framed her lovely rounded face. Clear green eyes, full pink lips, she wore a yellow sundress with a deep v-neck which revealed her bounteous, tanned breasts. Her legs were revealed from mid thigh to her feet which sported tan leather sandals. Her only jewelry was her gold wedding band, a match to my own.

Both beautiful faces were stern and inscrutable.

Surprisingly, Doreen spoke first.

"Well?" she directed her question towards me as her eyes glanced at the coffee table between the two women.

My eyes followed hers and I noticed for the first time the only three items on the table - the thick leather collar with silver metal studs spelling "Doreen's slut", the braided whip handle leash and a small brass lock. I was familiar with them all.

I looked at Doreen and then at Jane.

I slumped to the floor and began to awkwardly remove my clothes. (I have never mastered the technique of disrobing with elegance and panache while sitting on the floor. I have always thought Doreen enjoyed this small added humiliation and discomfort.)

I had made my choice at last!

I placed my clothes neatly on the arm of our couch and placed my shoes underneath. I crawled to the coffee table, lifted the collar, leash and lock from it, and continued crawling to kneel in before Doreen.

"Please collar me," I begged with faltering voice.

Doreen's face remained impassive as she buckled her collar around my neck. She clicked the lock in place on my collar. The sound seemed to echo across the room. She finally attached her leash.

"Thank you, Mistress," I said with my adoring eyes searching her beautiful face for reassurance.

I chanced a glance at Jane. My wife had a startled look that combined disgust with amazement. And why not? In her own home she was watching her husband of over forty years crawl naked to a 75 year old woman (albeit striking and beautiful) and beg to be 'collared'! It was also impossible for her not to notice that that same husband's 5" cock was fully erect and dripping precum on their wood floor!

Jane's look crushed part of my soul. Her love and respect had been my emotional lynchpins for almost half a century. Now, in a matter of minutes, they were irretrievably lost - replaced with loathing and contempt.

I hurt and it must have shown. For when I returned my adoring gaze to Doreen a small trace of sympathy for my plight had eased her features.

But my trial and humiliation had just begun.

Doreen bent forward, breasts pressing pleasingly on her blouse, her key dangling from her gold chain necklace. Taking her manicured middle finger she traced from the base of my ball sac, along the underside of my rigid member to collect a dollop of my precum on her long, sharp nail.

"Ahhh!" I sighed in submissive pleasure.

"Suck!" Doreen commanded.

I did. Long and completely did I pull her finger into my eager mouth, laving it with my tongue and swallowing my own precum gratefully.

"Good boy, Frank," Doreen encouraged me.

I was thrilled by Doreen's expression of approval.

I dared another look at my wife. I then first noticed that Jane had been recording my willing submission to Doreen on her phone!

I gasped. My humiliation seemed complete. My prick remained rigid and precum continued to flow from its tip.

"Perfect!" Doreen purred above me.

"Get me a large towel," Doreen continued as she placed her leash in my mouth.

I obediently crawled to our linen closet and pulled several towels for Doreen's use.

Upon returning to kneel before Doreen, she choose a towel of course texture and spread it across her thighs.

"No sense in soiling these beautiful pants," she said.

I knew my place and draped myself across Doreen's thighs as I had done many times before. My cock and balls were confined between her thighs. But unlike the past when they were squeezed and rubbed by Doreen's exciting, smooth skin, they were chafed against the unforgiving nap of the textured towel.

SMACK!

Doreen's hand came down with its accustomed vigor. Heat and pain spread over my right ass cheek.

SMACK!

Doreen's hand again hit the mark, this time the heat and pain spread over my left ass cheek.

"Stay hard, but don't cum!" Doreen growled as her hand slashed thru the air and smashed repeatedly into my quickly tenderized buttocks.

Her command was harsh. Despite the growing irritation of my cock and balls rubbing against the unforgiving towel and the increasing pain of my now very tender ass, submitting to Doreen's will produced ever increasing pleasure and I now approached orgasm! Tears of pain, frustration and humiliation began to flow down my cheeks.

In hopes of distracting myself from my impending orgasm, I turned towards my wife. She was leaning forward, recording every detail of my submission, pleasure, pain and humiliation. Disgust, amazement, revenge and a morbid curiosity all played across her lovely features. But no sign of the love, compassion, understanding and tenderness which had sustained me for decades.

The overwhelming loss and self disappointment slightly eased my sexual arousal and my orgasm receded, tho I remained rock hard and dribbling.

"Stand!" Doreen commanded.

I did - hurt, weeping, stiff and oozing.

"He is crying as much for what he has lost with you today as for the considerable pain in his cock, balls and ass," Doreen said, directing her remarks to Jane who looked in wondering disgust at me.

"Bend over!" Doreen quietly commanded. I did. During the past months my mistress had diligently been training me - and my ass - for my ritual anal deflowering which we both anticipated - me with anxiety, she with undisguised pleasure. So I knew what was to come.

Reaching into her oversized bag, she removed two latex gloves. Slowly pulling them on her hands she next displayed a large tube of lube. Coating one hand with generous amounts she pulled my ass cheeks apart with the other and began probing my anus.

"Ahhh," I sighed in pleasure.

Taking a large red butt plug from her bag, Doreen placed it in front of my lips and directed, "Kiss and beg, Frank!"

I did more than kiss Doreen's anal invasive toy. As taught, I licked it, sucked it deep into my compliant mouth and left it coated in my saliva as I begged with enthusiasm, "Please Mistress train me for Your pleasure!"

Doreen took the plug, coated it with lube and quickly, firmly, without gentility pushed it home until the muscles of my accepting anal ring closed on its indentation - securing it in place with a loud plop!

"Stand, Frank," Doreen said as she removed her gloves and wiped my ass of excess lube with one of our towels!

Doreen seemed intent on proving her complete control of me and extracting the greatest humiliation from each moment. She wanted no doubt left of my total, eager submission to her will - and I - in shame and lust - readily cooperated.

There I stood - in my own home, before my wife, collared, leashed, locked, plugged - with my small raging, dribbling hard on incontrovertible evidence of my 75 year old mistress's complete mastery - all captured forever on Jane's phone video.

Silence hung in our living room.

It was finally broken by my wife.

"Do you really want HIM?" Jane asked Doreen incredulously.

Silence returned to the room as I stood tall and straight to my full 5'9" height awaiting my destiny.

After what seemed an eternity, Doreen simply said, "Yes."

"Then he is yours!" Jane answered with contempt in her voice and disgust on her face.

Jane then turned to me and said with surprising calmness, "You have what you want. I hope you like what you have."

Jane turned again to Doreen saying, "I think it's time for the formalities."

Doreen answered, "Yes it is."

Jane stopped recording with her phone and walked towards our dining room.

Doreen stood up and said to me, "Crawl after me, Frank. And bring the towels." She then followed Jane to the dining room pulling her collared and leashed submissive behind her.

'Formalities?'

What was THAT all about.

I soon found out.

We headed for our dining room where I saw a bevy of middle aged and older women clustered about our dining room table!

All looked as the three of us filed in - Jane, Doreen and me crawling, collared, leashed, plugged, hard and leaking! If possible, I turned a deeper shade of red as the humiliation of my circumstances washed over me.

All the women were already seated. Jane took an empty seat on one side of our large rectangular table. Doreen and I took the two empty chairs on the opposite side. Before sitting, I instinctively covered our dining room chair with clean towels.

As I sat down and glanced about the table it occurred to me that all the women were strikingly similar - like Doreen and Jane actually - all aged voluptuous beauties, and all quietly confident.

At the head of the table was the eldest and most distinguished of the women.

"I am Judge Melissa Brown," she introduced herself to me. Evidently all the other women knew each other - including Doreen and Jane.

She then quickly introduced all at the table - her clerk, Jane's lawyer, Jane's lawyer's legal aide, "Mrs. Jane Johnson", my lawyer (!) - unseen by me until that moment, my lawyer's legal aide, "Dr Frank Johnson", "Miss Doreen Wheeler", Doreen's lawyer, and finally Doreen's lawyer's legal aide.

I was dumbstruck - not for the last time that afternoon.

Before each of us was a glass of ice water, an empty champagne flute, pen and small legal pad. In the center of the table were two large stacks of paper labeled "A" and "B".

"I see the choice is 'B'," Judge Brown chuckled as her clerk rose as if prearranged and removed the "A" stack to the sideboard. All the women joined in her laugh as they looked at me with expressions ranging from curiosity, to amazement, to amusement, to satisfaction, to contempt.

"Miss Wheeler, pleased remove your collar from Dr Johnson's neck. We must have the appearance as well as reality of his ability to make his choices freely in this court," Judge Brown continued.

I caught it the second time! 'Miss Wheeler!'

Turning to Doreen as she unlocked and removed my collar - carefully placing it, her lock and her whiplike leash on the table between us - I blurted out, "What about Bob?"

Doreen actually displayed a sheepish grin as the remainder of the women exploded in more laughter.

"Bob is my brother, not my husband," she simply stated looking sympathetically into my widened eyes. "He and his wife, Betty, live next door. He has graciously acted as my protector since my divorce 25 years ago," Doreen continued as she gently waved her left hand in front of me - absent the ring on her fourth finger I had grown accustomed to seeing.

Dumbstruck again.

The women were all patient as I began to process this information.

Suddenly turning to Judge Brown I uttered the one word, "Court?"

Despite some lingering smiles, all in the room turned serious.

"Yes Dr Johnson, this is a legitimate court - a divorce court in fact - which is now officially in session. We will be finalizing your wife's divorce from you - with your acquiescence of course. You are free to leave and end these proceedings at any time. You may consult your attorney - a superb divorce attorney chosen by Miss Wheeler to represent you - at any time. You may ask questions at any time. Do you understand?" Judge Brown said, directing her final question to me.

Dumbstruck yet again I answered, "Yes Your Honor."

My heart pounded and anxiety overwhelmed me. I was sure a panic attack would momentarily have me screaming incoherently in this carefully orchestrated 'courtroom' rendering me incoherent and shamed.

I looked across the table and Jane offered an unexpected gentle smile and said, "It is OK, Frank."

Doreen turned to me and I to her and she said simply, "Trust me."

As I looked into her calm grey green eyes I said, "I do".

The worst moment had now passed.

"Are you ready to proceed?" Judge Brown asked not unkindly.

"Yes Your Honor," I answered. And I was.

"Good. Clerk please distribute the papers," Judge Brown said.

I had been at few legal proceedings - thank goodness! This most closely reminded me of our several home closings - many papers, many signatures and trust in the people who brought you to the table. For me this was both my soon to be former wife Jane and my mistress Doreen.

Judge Brown read thru each paper in turn. I will not bore you gentle reader with all the legalese, but simply provide a summary as the points were explained to me and as I understood them. Each of the papers had been previously signed by both Jane and Doreen.

The first paper was a statement by Jane:

I knew from the first years of our marriage that Frank would not be an adequate sexual partner for me. I sensed even from the beginning that his sexual predilections were not mine. I did not learn until the past few months, however, how right I was! But I loved him deeply and we were ideal partners in so many other ways. I made the choice to fulfill my frequent sexual urges with other men, carefully, discreetly and to assiduously hide my many liaisons from my husband. I was successful. Our marriage worked, I was, and still am sexually satisfied - outside our home. When Frank retired it became almost impossible to continue my life in this way. I became increasingly frustrated and looked for any excuse to get him frequently, reliably out of our home - as he had been for forty years of medical practice. So when I found his 'secret' email account on his computer, I contacted Doreen to assure her that she could have a 'free hand' with my husband if she wanted. She did. We have 'conspired' to allow him adequate time to explore his 'special needs' with Doreen ever since.

Dumbstruck again!

Judge Brown paused her reading at this point and looked directly at me. Looking around the table it was clear that everyone was awaiting my reaction to this startling revelation - decades in the making - by my wife.

Most men would have been outraged, embarrassed, skeptical. I was simply profoundly relieved. A great burden of guilt was lifted from my shoulders.

Looking at Jane across the table I asked, "So I didn't ruin your sex life?"

"Hell no! It has been varied, frequent and exciting - almost all without you!" Jane answered snidely.

12