Mistress Doreen Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good," I answered simply. Now it was the turn of the others at the table to be dumbstruck.

"You don't mind being cuckolded and lied to for decades by your wife, Dr Johnson?" Judge Brown asked.

"To be clear Your Honor, I don't like it. When I was young I could never have accepted it - and hence lost a beautiful life and family with Jane. But I am now aware of my sexual limitations. I would rather have the woman I love satisfied sexually with other men than to live without her," I explained.

"That attitude should make the next part of your life easier as our next paper will explain," Judge Brown said. "Your wife insists you sign this document before granting you a divorce," Judge Brown continued.

The document? A Personal Services agreement with Doreen!

Once again patient reader I will spare you the legalese and highlight the main points:

- I agree to serve Doreen beginning immediately on the execution of my divorce from Jane

- Either Doreen or I can end this agreement at any time without notice

- During my service to Doreen, I:

- Will obey her unconditionally

- Will not commingle our financial resources

- Will hold her harmless for any misfortune which befalls me while serving her

- Will surrender complete control of my sexuality to Doreen

- Will acknowledge and support Doreen in any sexual liaisons she desires.

"This is known in the legal profession as a 'slave contract' Dr Johnson. While you remain with Miss Wheeler, you will be completely under her control. You will be - of your own free will and desire - moving from being your wife's cuckold to your mistress's cuckold. Do you understand and agree Dr Johnson?" Judge Brown asked.

"Yes and yes, Your Honor," I answered without hesitation.

"Then sign the document and we will proceed," the Judge directed.

I signed immediately below the signatures of both Jane and Doreen - appropriate somehow.

"Our final business is the divorce decree," Judge Brown continued.

Summarized it said:

- The divorce had immediate effect

- Jane was awarded the house and all its contents except:

my car, my clothes, some personal items

- We would evenly divide all other assets

- We would present to family and friends that the divorce was mutual and friendly

- We would not discuss with family and friends any of the underlying reasons or motives of the divorce.

- Jane would retain her phone video of my submission to Doreen to be used only in the event I violated our divorce agreement.

I agreed and once again signed below Jane's signature.

"Our legal business is now concluded. Good luck to all three of you," Judge Brown intoned.

Doreen immediately fixed her collar around my neck and closed the small brass padlock with which I was now so familiar. Snapping it in place and looking me directly in the eye with an ominous predatory leer she said loudly, "Now Frank, your are completely, legally mine. On the floor and kiss my feet!" she commanded.

I did! Still remained hard and leaking!

The women completed the paperwork and Doreen rose from her chair returning to the living room, me crawling in tow.

"Get dressed, Frank," Doreen said as she unhooked her leash, leaving her collar and butt plug in place!

I did. With Doreen leading, we returned to the dining room. The other women were enjoying champagne and chatting lightly - all noticing the awkward way I walked (knowing it's cause) and Doreen's collar clearly visible around my neck.

Judge Brown handed Doreen and I each a thick folder containing all the legal documents of that afternoon's business.

"Your things are in the garage, Frank. Please remove them and leave my home!" Jane remarked without emotion.

I went to the garage, opened it's door and began loading my car with the two suitcases and several boxes which constituted my worldly possessions. Surprisingly, Doreen helped carry several of the boxes to my car, reminding me of her physical vigor and strength at age 75.

A sudden realization hit me - I had no place to go!

Reading my thoughts, Doreen came to me and said with that same, hungry, predatory look on her beautiful face, "Time to come home with me Frank. Drive carefully, it might be hard for you to explain your present condition to the paramedics."

Doreen handed me a bottle of water and brown paper sack. "Eat and drink these on your way, Frank. You'll need your strength tonight," Doreen grinned.

"Don't dawdle!" Doreen admonished with a small laugh as she entered her car and drove off.

I opened my car door and looked back on what had been my home that morning. I saw Jane standing at the front door. She had a strange look on her lovely face - a mixture of affection, disgust, sadness, relief and - if I hadn't known better - lust!

I smiled and waved. Jane remained immobile.

Sitting down reminded me of the butt plug and my still painful ass! It was going to be a long ride 'home' for sure. Backing the car out of the driveway, I glanced back once more at my former home, former wife and former life.

I felt sadness, relief, anticipation - and was still absurdly hard and leaking! It had already been a very long, trying and tiring day. But remembering Doreen's voracious, lusty look and suggestive comments, I knew my day was not yet over!

End of Chapter Five

12