All Comments on 'Mistress Karangwa of Uganda'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
CHL88CHL88about 7 years ago
Back?

I never read SamuelX's work because I'm not interested in the subjects, but it's nice to see one of the last few years' more prolific Lit writers back in the regular saddle. For people who DO read and enjoy it, it's nice to be able to log on in the morning and have a fresh helping sitting there on the table with your tea and orange juice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
JUNK & SPAMMER

NOTHING ORIGINAL! SIMPLY CUT & PASTE! HE/SHE IS TRYING TO PEDDLE HIS/HER JUNK ON AMAZON.COM AS LITERATURE! SAMUELX / SPAMX NEEDS TO BE PERMANENTLY BANNED FROM LITEROTICA.COM AND AMAZON.COM. WHAT SAMUELX / SPAMX DOING ON THESE VARIOUS WEB SITES IS CRIMINAL AND PSYCHOTIC!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
third time's the charm?

You've submitted this same story three times now. All you changed is the racist stereotypes of the characters. It's still bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...