All Comments on 'Mistress LissaChelle of Memphis'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Talk about pathetic. Self insert Mary Sue fanfiction reaches a new low.

SamuelxSamuelxalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Glad you like my story, Miss M M W of Memphis

I honor my friends, my enemies and my haters by giving them nothing but the best of me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Why, I'm flattered...

...but not impressed. Not in the fucking slightest.

I'm afraid I must agree with the anon below: your self-insert Mary Sue fanfic has only gotten worse and more contrite each time. I know I'm not the first person to tell you this, and I know I won't be the last.

No one outside of this website gives a shit about your writing, and those that do merely use it as an example of what NOT to do when writing erotica.

I'm LissaChelle, and you, sir, can get fucked in hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
If this is your best

You have nothing to give. Your writing game is so weak it got crushed when you accidentally hit "submit" on this shit.

SamuelxSamuelxalmost 5 years agoAuthor
It's All Good !

A lot of haters, female and male, contact me on Fetlife and Literotica, and quite often the underlying reason is the desire they have for me. Bored housewives, young bisexual men or gay men, Black transgender women, and even lesbians who are self-acknowledged FTM types beginning their journey, a lot of them end up in my BED. The person who hates on LGBT people is usually a closet bisexual person, a closet lesbian or a closet gay person. You hate on that which arouses you. Reading one of my stories will get your pussy wet and harden your dick. It's all good. Don't hate yourself for being sexually attracted to me, the big and tall, handsome and masculine bisexual Haitian writer who serves the D to the ladies, the fellas, and everyone in between. No shame in my game. Folks...the life forms to the right. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Great stuff. I bet this would have been hot, both literally and metaphorically, hehehehe.

I think we deserve a series of stories featuring you, Samuel X, and LissaChelle.

Keep up the good work.

Kindred Spirit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...