Mistress Maggie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked longingly at the beautiful dress I'd danced in, hanging it away reverently. I'd cleansed myself earlier, but went back into the bathroom to urinate, defecate and give myself one last enema, just in case. I then removed all my jewelry, and put on my black kidskin leather collar. After one last check in the mirror to examine my appearance, I kneeled at the foot of her bed with my cheek to the carpeted floor and waited for my goddess to appear.

Within a few minutes, I heard her footsteps go past me as she entered the bathroom. Using the toilet and bidet, she went to her closet and stayed in there for several minutes, removing her formal attire, and getting ready for our session. After another 10 minutes in the bathroom, she suddenly came out, and reset the room's lighting. Dimming it low and sultry.

"You have done well little one," she was saying, "I need you to get on the bed, on your back, arms and legs spread... NOW!

In the quiet of this bedroom, I noticed the sexy swish of silken nylons rubbing against each other, but now realized it was coming from me. A quick look towards my Mistress nearly made me fall off the bed. She wore a neck-to-toe black fishnet catsuit, obviously crotchless, with a black kidskin leather quarter-cup bra, a pair of black kidskin leather panties, and opera length black kidskin gloves. I did as commanded and quickly laid down on the waterbed in a 'spread-eagle' fashion.

She stood motionless... watching me lying on the bed in the hose, heels, panties, and corset that she'd selected for me. She knew what I wanted, she knew all about me, my inner desires, and my inner needs. The excitement gleamed from within her, and looking deep into her new sub's eyes, she could see my fear... and desire. She knew I wanted to touch her, to caress her. But I also knew the rules, consensual rules perhaps, but right now, they were undeniably HER rules. She wondered if I possessed the control needed. She looked down at my rigid cock straining to be free from the restraints of the gaff that she had bought, watching it throb in rhythm with my heartbeat, she wanted to touch it, to stroke it, to bring it to a boil within her mouth.

But not for a while yet, she thought with a smirk... not just yet.

She walked around and behind the waterbed, pulling out four padded cuff restraints connected to white nylon covered cotton cords. She stood up and fastened one of the cuffs to my right wrist then walked around the bed and picked up the other cuff, fastening it to my left. She pulled on a knot that tightened the cord and pulled my arms mercilessly away from my body. Then she repeated all of it, but now with my ankles... finally finishing by chaining my collar with a hard click to the headboard in back of my head. Within minutes, I was completely bound to the bed, restrained... submissive... and helpless. Now she sighed heavily... forcing herself to keep to a metered timing. Each step would receive its due process... its due respect.

I lifted my head to try and watch her. Fear was slowly starting to win out over desire. My heart was beating rapidly and my breathing was... ragged. I was beginning to wonder what I had gotten myself into. I wanted her, and I had wanted this... yes, absolutely... I had understood that from the start. But did I really trust her? Now, lying here bound to the bed, completely helpless, I was totally under her control. What was she going to do? Why wasn't I more specific with her? Why didn't I tell her what I wanted her to do when she talked about our agreement? She would have accepted that wouldn't she? I barely knew this woman. I'd given up everything to her, lying here totally submissive... gulping down perfumed air... MY perfume. I was frightened and quickly moving towards panic!

But this was what I wanted wasn't it? My mind was grabbing at thoughts, reeling from fear and doubt. I wanted to submit to her, to be totally under her control. I decided I would just close my eyes a moment to try to gain control of my emotions.

Then I felt the waterbed sway as she got onto it with me. She swung her leg across and straddled me, her pussy, shielded by thin layers of nylon and leather, lying across my very rigid cock. I looked up into her eyes and again saw them gleaming intensely. She lifted her hands and spread her fingers, placing them gently on my chest. She curled them ever so slightly then began to drag them across the skin, just above my breast forms. She paused a moment, pulling the bra cups down, as her nails reached under my armpits.

Extending her claws and raking them across my chest, they left tiny red welts in their wake. This was an all-important part of the 'torture' of lovemaking. Women had been doing this to their men for millennia, bringing the muskiness of their pheromones to the skin's surface. She now gently blew her cool breath over the scratches. Gooseflesh they called it, those adorable little red bumps quickly formed all down my now feminized chest. She knew she owned me as she brought her hot tongue down and licked all along those red bumps. My eyes shot open to the size of saucers as an instant dose of adrenaline coursed through my veins. Yanking involuntarily against my bonds, I yelped in a girlishly high voice, which I knew I'd regret, sooner or later.

I arched my back as my cock twitched wildly. My Mistress watched as each quick, strained intake of breath made my corseted chest jump. It was delightful to watch her little 'shemale' squirm beneath the sharp bite of her talons. She could dig deeper, draw blood, or even tear my flesh. But she was promising pleasure for me at the moment, and not pain... that may come in time, she would have to see. But she knew my desires, I never told her, but she knew, even my deepest secret places and thoughts were now spread out before her to feast upon, and by the look in her eyes, Maggie was quite hungry! I offered her hints, dropped like tiny pearls, which she had gathered up and savored. She was finally here to kindle my passion, to fulfill those unspoken desires. And yet a mental battle for control was in play, one that she was determined to win. She moved the back of her claws against my cheeks, slowly stroking my cheekbone gently, lovingly. Now she leaned down... drawing back my blond curls to breathe softly into the pretty little earring decorating my ear... and that was when she whispered... just one tiny thought.

"You're mine, little girl," she hissed.

"Yes Mistress," I whispered, for if nothing else, she had now found my inner 'little girl'.

"I'm going to take you as only another woman can my child," she continued, "There's no one to save you here... I'm going to fuck you until you scream for me to stop, then I'll fuck you harder and stop, until you beg for me to continue."

Yes! And there it was... finally seeing the look she'd wanted from me. It had started as abject horror of course, as the images of my ass being impaled ran rampant through my brain. But now there was simply a look of complete resignation as I knew I had no fight left, she had won, control was hers. She always relished this feeling, breaking a new sub to her will, to take away their control completely and reduce them to utter dependence upon her. She could now see me relaxing into an entirely new place, as I looked at her as a swaddled baby might look into her mother's eyes, now she could begin my sexual instruction.

She sat up astride me again and scooted down to rest on my thighs. She reached down and gingerly pulled my very effeminate, yet male-specific gaff panty to the side allowing my cock to spring free. She then grabbed it and began to stroke it slowly, coaxing it harder and larger. I groaned again under all this attention, as she began to stroke my cock with her nails, being careful not to prick my skin and draw blood. That would be disastrous. She could lose both her newly won trust as well as the faith I now had in her, as my Mistress.

She relaxed her nails and wrapped her fingers around my shaft, then she lowered her mouth and took me inside of her. She swirled her tongue around the head of my cock and closed her lips around me to begin applying suction, pulling me deep into her throat. Her head bobbed up and down bringing me closer and closer to blowing my load. I tried to think of toasters, washing machines, anything else, but it was no use, her mouth was just too magnificent. I managed only a couple of quick grunts before I was instantly jetting stream after stream of hot seed, of which she did not allow a single drop to fall outside of her loving mouth. Moving up to my face, she showed me her mouth full of my spunk, then swallowed it down and smiled, licking around my nose to give me the scent of my own sperm.

Maggie disappeared, then quickly returned with a cock ring in her hand, measuring by sight to see if it would do its job properly on my cock. She smiled, affixing it around my cock's base, and started licking, sucking and masturbating my cock back into fighting trim. Within a few minutes, and with the help of what had been in the tomato juice she'd given me, as well as the cock ring, my cock was as hard, or harder, than I had ever felt it before. With her gazing upon my massive fuck toy, she couldn't help giggle with the expectation of what it was going to feel like.

But her smile quickly faded... she sighed as she realized I was getting to her... as so many just like this boy had over her lifetime. What could she do... she knew where this was heading... like so many before me. I would fall for her, she would want to help me transition, just as she had done so many times. But I couldn't imagine the level of trust issues she had... no one could really. Would this one finally have the discipline to stay with her she thought?

Gradually her concentration returned.

Mounting me roughly, her legs brought her pussy up and down on my rock hard cock! She closed both of her legs, surrounding my cock, and making it appear as if it was she that was fucking me! Combined with the new sensation of hairlessness I felt as erotic and turned on as at any time in my short life! She then started thrusting into me, which made my cock push into her pussy, but if you were watching from anyplace else in the room, it must have looked exactly like "she" was being fucked by a "him", or a "her" with a strap-on! She was now grunting like crazy with each thrust, and all I could do was moan with all of the wild feelings she was giving to me, and it was finally starting to actually feel like my 'pussy' was really being fucked by her 'cock', instead of the other way round, this was so incredibly hot! My mind was in a complete frenzy...

"Oooh, yeah... little girl!" she was yelling at me as if I was a female, "I'm fucking you... Can you feel me bitch... Can you feel me inside you? Do you feel me fucking you? Yeeessss, Ooooh! I'm cummmminnnggg!"

That was all I needed to hear, as I flew into a mind-blowing orgasm. The feel of the cuffs holding me down, and my body pulling as hard as it could, brought me a secondary orgasm somehow. I'd never felt anything like it, it scared me it was so bizarre and unknown, feeling out of control, and yet tied down I was safe... such wild feelings! Finally, she collapsed beside me, her arms wrapped around my neck, as if I was her anchor, and her only connection to the earth.

After a short nap, she folded her arms across my corseted chest and gazed into my eyes as if searching for my now feminized soul. I could tell her sexual hunger had returned. But wherever this woman got her energy from, it seemed bottomless. Suddenly she was up and searching for something in her damned closet again.

But this time she brought out a set of small keys. Like a madwoman possessed, she grabbed at my ankles and unlocked the cuffs from them. Now she pushed my ankles up over my neck, which gave her an excellent access point for my 'boipussy'. Tying my legs so they were straddling each side of my face. Now I saw high-heeled toes pointed skyward, as I'd seen before on girls I'd been with intimate with in my past. Only tonight, they were MY toes pointing up!

"You're NOT to cum until I say so little one!" she said with a sly smile.

"Yes Mistress," I replied.

Maggie gradually moved down to position her mouth at my backdoor. Suddenly I felt her hot tongue licking all around my butthole... finally spearing it directly and causing my cock to make its first nerve spasm, and attempting to come on its own. As she continued giving me my first rim job, I tried to think of anything to keep my cock from exploding.

Now she was using her index finger and lube to open me up for pegging from her strap on. Gradually she increased it to two fingers... then three. She poured more lube onto her fingers and really worked to open me up, all while explaining it to me.

"Seeing as your pussy is a virgin," she went on to say, "we will need to make sure it's well lubricated... VERY... well lubricated."

But now finally, it was time to get her cock on. The strap on she preferred was a two-way appliance, which went into her pussy, as well as mine. A soft plastic, it kept body heat well, yet was well hung and hard enough to fuck anyone. Her leather strapping allowed the cock to be locked into her pussy with a small locking ring on the harness. Once she was ready, she lined its bell end up with my anus and began pushing... HARD!

As the strap-on made its way into my ass, she covered my mouth, kissing it with hers, muffling the high-pitched girly screams I was reduced to. She stopped, watching my reactions carefully, then pushed forward another couple inches. Suddenly I realized she was balls-deep into my ass, and my screams became louder and louder moans, as they became more and more insistent.

Now she began to really fuck my ass from the missionary position, slowly at first, causing me to... just as she said it would... scream like a little girl, as my body woke up to the incredible sensations that were being given to me by her strap-on, but which were also overwhelming me...

"No... pl-please Mistress... NO! Aaaggghhhh, uh... I-I c-can't do an... oh p-pleeeease!

But soon enough, she rolled up onto me, pushing my cock closer and closer to my own face. She was now pile driving down and away into my ass. The hard pressure that my prostate was now feeling on each thrust, had my entire body shaking violently. As she saw that my cock had begun trembling on its own, she knew my new womanly feelings were upon me. But so she could make her point, she now stopped. Leaving her strap-on barely inside of me.

"Now little one... tell me... what is it you want... c'mon, I need to hear you say it..."

"Oh Mistress... please keep fucking my ass!"

"Wrong... you must know what it's called by now... hurry up, or I'm leaving you here!"

"Yes Mistress... Please fuck my... fuck my pussy... HARD! As hard as you can... PLEASE!!"

With her face erupting in a huge smile, she re-doubled her efforts, slamming my ass like some mad pile driver, jackhammering that rubber cock over and over, into her pussy, and mine.

"Now girl, CUM NOW," she yelled, "You can feel it baby, CUM for your Mistress!"

And sure enough, my cock now erupted all over my hair, neck, mouth, nose, eyes, and the rest of my face without anyone having touched it in any way. As this was happening, I screamed in delight at the much longer and stronger orgasm I had achieved by having my boipussy fucked.

She now untied my ankles, letting my legs flop back onto the bed. Then she unlocked the wrist straps holding down my arms and removed her strap on, placing it on the bedside table. Maggie instructed me to lick up all of my cum I could reach, then quickly walked into the bathroom to retrieve a warm washcloth to help clean up what I couldn't reach of what I'd spewed all over myself. But she still wasn't finished... after pushing me back onto the bed, she boosted herself up on to my shoulders, she held her pussy over my nose, and once again, explained my purpose in life.

"Now suck me baby," she said as she pinned my arms and head to the bed with her pussy, "get in there with that tongue of yours and make me cum!"

It was a purpose I relished and she knew it too! I felt her shudder as I carefully stuck my tongue out and just barely leaned into her pussy, teasing her by licking as softly as I could. Her taste was almost indescribable, a luscious balance of sweet and tangy. She was absolutely delicious, and I wanted more. Her breathing was faster now, and just the sound made my cock want to begin to get hard again. I licked her in all the places I thought she would truly enjoy. By this time, my tongue was going deep inside, and it roamed freely around her very wet pussy.

After several minutes of this, I began to sense that she was ready for climax, so I began exploring from the bottom up, eventually landing squarely on the tight bud of her clit. I used my left arm to hold her steady and I slid two fingers of my right hand as deep as I could into her, and then curled them up just slightly as I pressed my tongue to her clit and sucked gently. As she cried out, my cock twitched. I softened my tongue and licked my way around that little magic nub before closing my lips over it again, sucking her gently. She tensed and her body rose up to meet my mouth as she came, and this time, she came hard!

She gave a short, violent scream that was almost immediately choked off as all the muscles in her body locked for a few seconds of complete stillness and silence, then she sucked in a ragged breath and her body started to shake. I kept the pressure the same and didn't move, I didn't want to change any of the sensations that were coursing through her body. As her multi-orgasm wore down, she screamed a series of vocalizations all while her body bucked against my mouth with violent spasms.

"Oh shit! OhGodOhGodOhGod... Yeessss!... P-pleeeease!... Noooh..."

I was treated to a mouthful of her delicious pussy juice which I swallowed down and then licked my lips. She shook for the next few seconds, still mostly locked up, and then let out a loud, explosive breath, followed by a period of heavy panting. I watched her body relax and muscles release as she came down from her climax. Slowly and gently, I then slid my fingers from her soaked folds and lifted my head to look up at her, and could see her tear-filled eyes look back to me in real gratitude.

"Whoa, now where," she gasped, "did an 18 year old... learn how to do THAT, hmm?"

Now I had to drop my gaze from her beautiful eyes as the answer escaped my lips.

"P-please Mistress," I began, "please don't tell anyone... b-but it... well, my youngest sister and I just... well, we just decided to help each other out by... by teaching each other how to pleasure the opposite sex... we started a couple years ago... and I guess we let it go a little too far."

"Well Tammy," Maggie replied, "you don't have to worry about me, I'll never tell a soul, but I can't help thinking your sister got the better part of THAT deal... you have one very talented tongue my young protégé!"

"Thank you Mistress!" I said, hoping she would let me pleasure her again.

Maggie rolled off of me and hugged me by my waist as we looked into each other's eyes.

"Alright... now," Maggie continued, "Tammy... we've talked often via e-mail over the past few days... and I..."

"Please may I speak Mistress?"

"Of course Tammy,"

"Are you satisfied that I was celibate and chaste before our session today?" I asked.

"Ah... I see," Maggie smiled as she replied, "Yes Tammy, satisfied... and more than a little surprised that you were able to do that without any training."

"Training?" I asked, "But... how did you know I'd..."

"Now my girl," she responded seriously, "I knew by your eyes just after I asked you... but I knew for sure, once we started our session... by the amount of cum you put out. But I'll tell you this, it was a hard thing to believe, because not one of my subs has ever managed to do it before... not one Tammy... which makes you very special in my book, very special indeed."

1...345678