Mitchie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,777 Followers

It was exactly 12 minutes later when her father shouted up stairs, "Mitchie, get your butt down here, Mrs Smith from next door has kindly agreed to look after you for the day & overnight."

Michelle shouted down, "Will be there in ... 3 minutes," giggling to herself as she stuffed a few items into a small rucksack, slung it over her shoulder and bounced downstairs, dressed in favourite sweatshirt and tight yoga pants.

When she caught Julie's eye and the slight frown on her face, Michelle altered her demeanour to dutiful daughter mode, as she heard Julie say, "of course Mr & Mrs Lynch, I will be more than happy to look after your daughter for the evening, to allow you to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity before Mrs Lynch has to return to America." Then added, "and Michelle will be good company for me while my husband is away."

"Please call me Sarah," Michelle's mother replied, "and you are so kind stepping into the breach at the last moment." Then turning to Michelle said, "Mrs Smith, I mean Julie, will look after you this evening dear, as your father has just been sent two tickets to see the Russian State ballet performing Swan Lake this evening, and these tickets are a valuable as gold dust."

"I have made up my spare room," purred Julie' "so you can enjoy your evening happy in the knowledge that she will be returned safe and sound in the morning."

Michelle followed Julie across the lawns, from one house to the other, still in shock and awe at what had just happened. "How the HELL did you manage THAT?" she asked Julie admiringly.

Julie just let out a throaty laugh and said, "your mom loves the ballet, and two tickets somehow were accidentally delivered to my address, so I just delivered them to her and offered to chaperone you." Michelle stared at Julie as she went on, "oh and by the way, when using a dildo, you really should try getting on all fours like you did in the kitchen, it feels so much better."

Michelle's jaw dropped as she stammered, "have you been spying on me?"

"That's not the half of it love," Julie laughed, "Now dump your stuff in the spare room, we have a show to watch, but later, after dinner."

As they finished the bottle of wine, Michelle began to relax and saw how Julie's eyes glittered with interest when Michelle mentioned that her ex-roomie was a lesbian. Julie's eyes glowed with fire when Michelle described what "Friends With Benefits" meant, and how her roomie would often fuck her with a strap on.

"So you like pussy as well as cock then?" Julie said in a very British, matter of fact tone.

Michelle just nodded and blushed.

"Nothing wrong with that," Julie said, "after all, I lived with a lesbian for two years before my first husband, so I enjoy pussy as well. Might even enjoy yours later."

Michelle felt her face and neck redden brighter, and her pussy dampen, at the thought of Julie between her thighs. This train of thought was interrupted when Julie said, "come and join me in the cinema room, love."

Michelle followed Julie, admiring her ass in the light cotton trousers that clung to her in all the right places. Michelle was sure Julie wasn't wearing any underwear, and thought again of Julie's comments about tasting her pussy, and wondered what hers would taste like.

Julie laughed over her shoulder, "stop panting dear it gives your lustful thoughts away, and in answer to your unasked question I hate wearing underwear. Now take a seat."

Julie waved to the small room with half a dozen comfortable chairs round a large wall screen that flickered into life. The screen was split into nine screens and Michelle realised it was the inside of her home. As she watched the front door opened and her mother and father walked in, and from the speakers Michelle could hear her mother humming one of the songs from Swan Lake. Julie flicked a switch on the remote and the nine screens became one, showing the scene in high definition.

"That was wonderful," Michelle's mother cooed, "and we have the house to ourselves for the night, so no more sneaking around."

"Indeed," said Michelle's father as he reached round and scooped one of his wife's breasts from her low cut evening gown running a thumb over her hardening nipple.

"Are we going to watch my Mom & Dad at it?" Michelle asked a little breathlessly, without moving her eyes from the screen.

"Will you get yourself off like you normally do?" teased Julie, "I think you will learn a few new things tonight."

As Michelle watched the screen, her mother stripped naked in their hallway and then knelt before Michelle's father, who was still dressed in his tuxedo. Michelle admired how toned her mother kept her body, secretly hoping Michelle own body would look that good at her mother's age. Michelle was a little shocked as she heard her mother speak words in a tone she had not heard before.

"May your slut suck your cock sir?" came the sultry words from the kneeling Sarah Lynch, as she unzipped Michelle's father's fly allowing his semi-hard cock to spring free.

Michelle was impressed by the size of her father's uncut cock, and could feel the dampness start again between her legs.

"You like your father's cock don't you." Julie whispered as she moved next to Michelle and stroked a finger across her breasts, which were heaving beneath her sweatshirt. Despite the thickness of the material, Michelle could feel her nipples harden, and she squirmed on the seat. Michelle could only moan in agreement, a moan that became more heated and louder as she heard her mother speak.

"Can I suck your cock like you wished our daughter would," Michelle's mother groaned, as she engulfed her husband's now rampant cock deeply, until she almost gagged, withdrew, leaving her drool dripping from his cock.

"Would you like her to suck your cock like this?" then sucked his cock back in deep, nuzzling her nose into his wiry black pubic hair.

"Would you like to see her suck me?" Michelle's father growled, his hands on her mother's head, as he slowly ground his hips into wife's eager mouth.

Suddenly Michelle felt confined by her clothing, and she casted off her sweatshirt and bra, before ripping off her yoga pants and tiny briefs, all while never averting her focus from the screen. Sitting back in the chair, she opened her legs wide, to allow Julie, who had moved between her knees, easy access to her pussy. Michelle gripped Julie's hair as she watched her father push his meaty cock into her mother's pussy. Michelle nearly screamed with pleasure as Julie talented tongue started to delve deep inside, searching every nook and cranny of her aching sex.

On the screen Michelle saw her father finger her mother's ass, working gel in before he withdrew his cock from her pussy, and probed at her ass saying. "Do you want my fat cock up your ass?"

Michelle was fascinated by the uncut purple cock head that glistened with gel and her mother's juices, and she swallowed hard when she saw her father slam home, driving his cock deep into her mother ass with a single swift thrust. Michelle could hardly believe the words that came out of her mother's mouth, words she didn't even know her mother knew.

"Oh yes fuck my slutty ass, use me, fuck me like you want to fuck our daughter."

Michelle pulled Julie's hair, urging her on, as the scene on the screen captivated her attention. The moaning sounds from the speakers were familiar to Michelle, knowing that this is what she had heard on previous nights. The thoughts and sounds sent Michelle over the top, and she flooded into Julie's mouth, squirting her juices like she never had before.

Michelle was still revelling in the powerful orgasm, when Michelle felt herself being dragged round behind the chair and bent over the back of it. From out of nowhere, Julie had produced a dildo, and while pulling Michelle's head up by her hair, so she could still see the screen, drove it deep into Michelle's soaking pussy from behind, and started to pump with the same intensity and rhythm as her father was riding her mother on screen. Flicking a switch at the base of the dildo, Julie watched as it started to buzz and vibrate, sending Michelle into the same multiple orgasms that her mother was having on screen.

Michelle felt drained as she slumped over the back of the chair, the buzzing dildo still inside her, and mini orgasms shooting through her, causing her to shudder, eyes still glued to the screen.

On the screen, her father had pulled out of her mother, leaving a puddle of their combined cum between her legs. To her surprise and excitement, Michelle's mother turned and started to lap up the cum puddle from the tiled floor, like a thirsty dog.

"Oh my," Michelle moaned softly, "My mother an ass slut, I would have never guessed."

Julie wiped Michelle's cum from her face as she laughed and teased, "shame she is going back to America so soon, whatever will your father do?"

**********

Michelle was lying on her bed dressed in just her light blue panties reflecting on the day before wondering how to use the information she had gained. "My mom is a dirty anal slut," she whispered under her breath, feeling the tingle between her legs. She slid her hand under the waistband of her panties and began touching herself idly, as she recalled the vision of her mother groaning like a whore, as her father fucked her ass mercilessly

She didn't need the flash drive that Julie had given her to remember the scene, and the thought of her father's fat, uncut cock increased Michelle's desire, as she slipped a finger inside herself, feeling her wetness as she pushed the finger deeper. It was at that point she remembered the hidden cameras her neighbour Julie, had planted. She shifted her position on the bed slightly, to put herself at the proper camera angle, and pulled her panties to her ankles while opening her legs wide. The thought that Julie was watching her wanton display made her finger herself faster, and an image of sucking on her father's cock as her mother licked her from behind, all with Julie watching, sent her over the top in a toe-curling orgasm.

Biting back a scream of pleasure she heard her father shout up the stairs, "Mitchie! get up, your mom and I have something to discuss with you." Almost simultaneously, her secret phone buzzed, announcing the arrival of a new message with an attachment.

"I'll be right down Dad, just getting dressed," Michelle shouted and added under her breath, "unless you want to come and help me," then giggled as she tapped the flashing icon and opened the message.

It was from her neighbour Julie and read 'nice show! and this may be of interest.'

Michelle blushed and squirmed knowing that Julie had just seen her orgasm on the cameras she had set up previously. She clicked play on the audio file attachment, and had to keep the sound low, but clearly heard it was her Mum and Dad discussing the previous events, where they had come in and found Michelle in the kitchen fucking herself with a cucumber.

"I knew she was sexually active," said her mom pensively, "but it's still a shock to see your daughter naked on the kitchen floor and masturbating with vegetables."

"Shocking yes, but also incredibly arousing," laughed Michelle's father, then added after the look he received from her mother, "She's been here for almost three months now, so I can understand her frustration level."

"So," said Michelle's mom, "I think it would be best for Michelle if I..."

Before Michelle could hear the rest of the message, she heard her bedroom door opening, and quickly rolled onto her tummy, as she clicked off the file and stuffed the contraband phone under her pillow. She heard her dad softly step into the room, and draw in his breath sharply, as he surveyed Michelle's naked back and ass, and Michelle wondered if her father could see how wet and puffy her pussy was. It took every drop of her willpower not to turn over and let him feast his eyes on the rest of her young body, and just as she plucked up the nerve to do, so she heard him step back out of the room, and the bedroom closed with a click.

"Mitchie!" shouted her father from the other side of the door, "how long are you going to be, or do I have to come in there and drag you out?"

"Just coming dad," Mitchie replied, smiling to herself proudly at her pun, as she leapt up and thrust her hips lewdly at the bedroom door, the only barrier between her and her father.

She pulled up her panties, which were bunched around her left ankle, and reaching for her bra, she giggled softly and decided to leave it off. She pulled on a tight tee shirt that clung to her tight young breasts, her nipples straining against the thin material. Finally, she shimmied into a pair of denim short-shorts, which were frayed at the bottom and barely covered her pert rounded ass cheeks.

While pulling her hair into a ponytail, she flung open the door quickly, and stared at her father, who was standing curiously close to the doorway. There was no doubt that her father was hard, as Michelle could clearly see the bulge forming a tent in his pants. Resisting the urge to reach out and caress it, Michelle instead smiled at her dad teasingly, turned sideways, and slowly squeezed past him, making sure her ass brushed against his trouser front.

Michelle's happy mood came to an abrupt halt, as she saw her mother sitting at the kitchen table with a stern look on her face, and Michelle's heart sank when her mother said, "It's about Chico and going back to America."

Michelle couldn't decide whether to beg her parents to allow him to stay, or throw the flash drive with the video of them fucking on the table, and threaten them if they didn't let her keep her beloved pet. The only thing that made the past three months bearable for Michelle was having her trusty black-lab mix, Chico with her, in this god-forsaken place

As she bit her lip and trembled, Michelle recalled Julie's advice when she pressed the flash drive into Michelle's hand the night before, "always play your cards LAST, and only play the ones you HAVE TO."

Her mother continued, "Your father and I have decided that Chico should stay here with you, and perhaps it would be best if I moved over here, so we can be together as a family. I will need to go back for four weeks to finish up some projects, but then will return and work out of our London office for the remainder of the summer."

Michelle smiled at having won the hand, without having to play any of her trump cards, and made a mental note to thank Julie properly for the sage advice, next time she saw her.

**********

Over the next few days, things had returned to semi normal in the Lynch household. Michelle's mom had gone back to America, but her Dad still watched her like a hawk, without ever mentioning the cucumber incident again. To make matters worse, he had taken to working from home, which further curbed Michelle's freedom.

Julie was nowhere to be seen, though clearly around, Michelle hadn't spoken to her face to face, since the night of her parents show, and the frustration was driving Michelle mad.

Father and daughter sat silently at the kitchen table while eating breakfast. Her father was scrolling through work emails on his phone, while the still device-less Michelle sat there plotting new and different ways to tease her father, to exact some subtle revenge, and to see just how far he could push him.

John watched his daughter from the corner of his eyes and found he couldn't take his gaze from her young body. Hating himself for it, John had searched his daughter's room on the pretence for checking for drugs, but when he found the dildo in her drawer, he grew hard instantly, imagining her using on her sweet body. He even sniffed it, and was sure he could smell her pussy juices. To his further shame, he had pressed his ear to the adjoining wall between their bedrooms the previous night, and listened to his daughter bring herself to an orgasm with the same dildo, as he fisted his cock.

"Dad, "Michelle cooed, "could I take Chico for a walk this afternoon?"

"No" said her father without looking up from his laptop, "the very kind Mrs. Smith next door takes him running with her every morning and I am sure she makes sure he gets plenty of the right kind of exercise."

"I bet she fucking does," muttered Michelle under her breath, before smiling sweetly at her father and adding, "in that case DADDY, I think I will sunbathe, would you put some lotion on me?" Michelle giggled to herself at the emphasis she put on the word "daddy," in her best little girl voice, and the way she intentionally left the lotion question open ended.

Michelle's father looked up from his phone just as his daughter casually discarded her top, while arching her back so her breasts poked out towards him. He could feel his cock stiffen in his pants and tried to think of other things, but the only vision in his mind was that of his daughter on all fours, with a large cucumber sticking out of her freshly fucked pussy.

Michelle sensed his eyes on her, so she made a bit of a show of wiggling out of her tight denim shorts, revealing the thong bikini bottom, which left the rounded globes of her firm young ass totally exposed. Without looking back at him, she trotted out the back door of the cottage, and laid face down on the sun bed.

Michelle heard her father come out a few moments later, and she reached behind herself, and untied the flimsy string of her bikini top, giving her father unfettered access to her back.

She yelped as her father let a large dollop of cold gel drop onto her back, then purred softly as she felt her father's strong hands knead her muscles and work the lotion into her skin.

As her father's hands moved lower on her back, Michelle looked over her shoulder, and again in her best Princess voice, asked, "can you do my bottom too, please daddy, so it doesn't get burned?"

Michelle could sense her father's discomfort, as his hands paused and tensed, before he let out a long sigh, and started to rub the lotion into the firm globes of her pale white ass. He smoothed the lotion down the back of her thighs, and actually felt himself salivate as she instinctively parted her thighs.

She was about to turn over, and let him see the effect his massage was having on her nipples and pussy, when she felt a playful spank on her left ass cheek.

"OK Princess, you can do the rest from here, I need to go and have a shower," his voice cracking as he spat out the words.

Michelle spun over quickly, hoping to see just how big of a bulge she created in his pants, but she only saw the back of her father, as he retreated urgently and vanished into the house.

"I wonder?" Michelle thought to herself, as she slid the secret phone from her bag. She swiped through to the app Julie had told her about, which gave her access to all the cameras in the house via their Wi-Fi network. Clicking on each room in turn, she stopped when she found the stream from her father's bedroom.

He was already completely naked and lying on his back on the bed, while he slowly fisted his large cock, which was standing up like a steel rod. Michelle couldn't know what he was thinking, but from the speed at which he had left the backyard, Michelle had little doubt he was thinking about her.

She watched him work the large mushroom cap head of his uncut cock, and Michelle imagined what it would taste like, and how it would feel in her mouth, if she ever got the chance to suck him like he fantasized about. Rolling onto her belly, she placed the phone on the ground, and shifted so both her hands were under her body and between her legs, so she could masturbate while watching her father work his cock.

Pulling the string of her thong aside with one hand, she rubbed herself at the same pace as her father was working his cock on the screen. She thrust two fingers deep into herself, fingering herself faster, as her father picked up speed. Just as she heard her father groan, "Mitchieeeee," she squirted onto her fingers, as her father spurted thick jets of cum into the air and onto his belly. Michelle licked her lips, imagining the taste of his cum, and arched her ass into the air, to allow herself easier access to her soaking pussy. Michelle was so far gone was she didn't take any notice of anything outside of the small tiny focus bubble her brain was now in, as she slowly stroked her clit, building to another orgasm.

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,777 Followers