Mitchie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fresh from his shower, dressed in cargo shorts and a polo shirt, John Lynch watched from the back door, as his daughter bucked and writhed on the sun bed, moaning like his wife did, when she pretended to be Michelle. He could see her delicate fingers sliding in and out, coated in her copious juices, her head shaking from side to side as orgasms shot through her small body.

Despite the hand job he had given himself earlier, John felt his cock get hard in his shorts, and he found it harder resist the urges he had been having for his beautiful daughter for quite some time now.

Unzipping himself, he started working his cock back to full hardness, as he watched his daughter arch up and push three fingers into her dripping pussy. The noises coming from his sweet daughter's mouth left no doubt that she was in seventh heaven, and he knew it wouldn't take him long to meet her there.

Michelle was in a world of her own, her teeth rattled in her skull and her vision blurred, as she rode her fingers onward to orgasm-town. Her mind flooded with an endless stream of mental images, of Julie being fucked, of Julie fucking her, and her father and mother in various sexual states, all flashing in her head in a lovely pornographic montage.

"Oh yes daddy! Fill my fucking cunt and have mommy clean me afterwards," Michelle moaned loudly, not caring who may be within earshot. As her orgasm hit her, she opened her mouth to moan, and then her eyes flew open, when she sensed that she was no longer alone. She was greeted by the sight of her father's purple cock head being worked by his hand, within inches of her face.

"Daddy?" Michelle said breathlessly, in more of a plea than a question.

Her father did not answer verbally. Instead, the slit in his cock head flared and great ropes of cum spurted into Michelle's face, hitting her forehead, right eye, and cheek.

Michelle opened her mouth and caught some of her father's seed on her outstretched tongue, and powerless to resist, John stepped forward and thrust his still spurting cock into his daughter's hungry mouth. Michelle sucked like a woman possessed, tasting her Father's cum in her throat, and reaching between her legs, massaged her clit to yet another toe-curling orgasm which shivered through her body.

Coming down to earth John looked down at his daughter's mouth wrapped round his deflating cock, and felt a pang of guilt at crossing the uncrossable line. John's concern about if he had done the right thing dissolved though, when he saw his daughter smile around his thick shaft, and he knew everything would be fine.

********

Julie smiled from her office, complimenting herself for putting in the extra effort to install the outside camera along with the internal ones, as the video frame on her monitor perfectly captured the consummation of this long anticipated incestuous relationship.

Julie removed her hand from her panties, and licked her fingers clean, before picking up the phone and punching in the Unites States country code, and the rest of the number from memory.

"Hi it's me," Julie spoke into the receiver, then paused, while listening to the person at the other end, and added, "Yes exactly as we thought would happen...I have encrypted the first file and uploaded it, I think there will be others to follow...Kisses... see you soon."

**********

Two days later, John lay on his back, as his daughter rode his cock slowly up and down, gripping him with her tight pussy, while looking lovingly into his eyes. She had been insatiable since the time on the sun bed, but when they fucked, she demanded he describe in detail to her how he fucked her mother. The descriptions seemed to spur Michelle on to even greater orgasms, and when he talked about how he fucked her mother's ass, he would have sworn his daughter's orgasms would have been heard in the next county.

To his surprise, John learned that his daughter was not an anal virgin, and he quickly learned that she loved being on all fours for him. He nearly lost his load the first time, when she reached back and pulled her ass cheeks wide apart and yelled, "fuck your little girl's ass like you fuck mommy's!"

As Michelle started to ride his cock harder, bouncing up and down in orgasmic bliss, John glanced over her shoulder to see his wife standing in the doorway, smiling at the scene before her. She was already naked, as she must have heard the sounds of their lovemaking from the moment she landed at Heathrow, let alone when she had entered the small cottage, and a long, flesh-coloured dildo hung lewdly from between her legs. Just as John was going to say something, Sarah held a finger to her lips for silence, as she used her other hand to coat the strap-on with lube.

Climbing onto the bed, she kissed her daughter softly on the neck before murmuring, "Mommy has a present for you too baby."

Michelle was startled at first, but relaxed and continued to ride her fathers cock, as she felt her mother's soft hand on her back, pushing her forward onto her father, who clamped his mouth around her aching nipple. She first felt the slight jolt of pain, as his teeth gently bit down on her pebble hard nub, and then felt a bigger flash of pain, as her mother slowly pushed the greased strap-on into her ass.

Sarah held her daughter at the waist, while she worked the rubber phallus into her tight, sweet hole, and moaned along with Michelle, as the base of the dildo rubbed across the horny mother's clit.

Releasing his daughter's nipple, John leaned up and kissed his wife hard on the lips, and sighed, "welcome home, love," as he matched his thrusts to those of his wife, while they fucked their daughter between them.

Michelle looked up to the corner of the room and smiled, hoping Julie was enjoying this as much as she was.