All Comments on 'Mitzi Ch. 02'

by EZ4BLKcock

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great addition!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Excellent!! Bet she can't play roulette too long before she gets knocked-up....Can't wait for that!!!

bettyluvsitbettyluvsitabout 10 years ago
SO HOT

glad ur back with this hot story, really big rush for me , wishing i could be her and that age , wanting to be her at my age ,lol

keep it up , bbc is wonderful for a white wife

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 3 years ago
Parties and Oreos

Things can definitly happen when you at a Party and theres more then one Black Man you being with. I know how Mitzi feels having been with boyfriends that liked showing me off to there friends or even sharing me and not having no problems doing it or seeing me with one they friends or family even and me Pleasing them.

Its hard to say NO when those feelings hit and like when I feeled Mens Cumming and leaving they Nutt DEEP in my little white pussy. Even when I was with a Lover or a Man I been going with for a bit which was like mostly still just SEX and he let Others get up on me to when you feel the CUM like I could when they did IN me DEEP that usualy ALWAYS Triggered my Pussy to POP and give me som Mind blowing Orgasms. Best i ever had. And did I shy away when one the Mens or my boyfriend or just a Lover would pull out a Cam or phone and get up to my face even if it was on they dick or some one they maybe didnt even know but liked saying they taught me how GOOD I was... Lets say I SMILED for the camera. LOL :-)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
Video once with my BLACK lover. It was sent to me. Dangerous, but love watching it!

I just wonder how many copies were made.

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous