Mitzi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marq's cock was the first one to start drooling with pre-cum. Tasting his pre-cum, different from J's but so similar, increased my urge to be fucked by these black men. I deep throated his bullish black shaft as far as I could and teased him with my tongue. When I withdrew his shaft from my lips he groaned.

"God damn Big J," Marq said, "This white bitch got some skills."

J. knelt in front of me and played with one of my tits, "I told you man. She's prime white meat."

He pulled me forward so I was on all fours, and without being told I sucked J's love stick in to my mouth. Bobbing my head I soon had most of his black tool down my throat. Marq knelt behind me, his black beast dragging down my ass. Feeling him poking at my nether lips awkwardly, I raised a hand between my thighs to guide him into my drooling honeypot.

Once my pussy lips kissed the tip of Marq's love spear, he stabbed into me so hard his hips drove my nose into J's pubic hair. A guttural moan through a mouthful of cock escaped, "OOOOoooh!Fwuck, 'at hurt - Mmm!" My pale vagina started convulsing and squeezing Marq's black baby maker when his hips slapped my ass. I pushed back hard in surprise at my painful pleasure.

"Oh shit James," Marq stuttered, "This pussy is sucking my dick on its own." James was his name. My pussy fluttered even more, learning my thug's name.

"I told you brotha; this slut has a prime pussy." My tongue tickled the underside of his helmet, "Prime cocksucker too. Loves the black dick."

"That right?" Marq smacked my ass, "White bitch like being treated like a whore by black men?"

My orgasm burst out when Marq slapped my ass. My body quaked from the orgasm, my lust indescribable, and my mouth full of cock, "I wuv it! Fwuck meeeee –I'm CUUUUMMING!"

It took a couple of minutes after my orgasm before the three of us were in sync. When I rocked back on Marq I would slather James' man juice all over my tongue. The taste of his pre-cum was sweet, and salty, and addicting. It spurred my need to please these two I rocked faster and sucked harder.

My pussy convulsed and squeezed Marq's cock again as he growled, "Keep it up slut and I'll nut in your tight cunt."

The nectar of my god oozing onto my tongue had me begging for it. I pulled back from James' cock and yelled, "Yes! Cum in me. Nut in my wet cunt. Fuck your load into my white pussy - Ooooooh!"

I felt Marq's dick start to expand, stretching my tiny pussy out even more. Letting James member flop from my mouth my lust fill eyes looked in to James' dark eyes just as he snapped a picture.

Marq pulled my hips tight to his pelvis and spewed another batch of black baby batter deep into my unprotected baby oven. My arms weakened and my head slowly sank to the floor as I felt him unloading inside my Caucasian womb. I lay there in a euphoric state while my pussy continued convulsing and squeezing the seed of my doom into me.

When my vagina finally settled down Marq pulled out with a loud slurp and a pop, "You were right man. That is one prime pussy."

James picked me up and tossed me on the bed, "Have I ever lied to you man?" My legs splayed open on their own. I felt Marq's sperm drooling down my ass to the sheets.

"Naw man," Marq stared at my lewd display and nodded to James' manhood, "and I can't believe she swallowed that monster completely." I planted my feet on the bed, my spread knees forming a love cradle for the thug to use.

"You haven't seen anything yet," James knelt between my legs pulling my ass up onto his thighs. With his hands reaching to pull and twist my nipples, mine pulled his Black anaconda towards my messy honey pot. He wasted no time driving into me hard, squelching the spunk already inside me. His pelvis smacked mine, his balls bounced off my ass, and made me moan, "OOOOH!Yessss, fuck me James!"

"This honey bun can take a foot of black snake," Big J grinned, driving deeper into me.

"Holy shit man. I've never seen a cunt swallow a foot of dick before."

"Gonna ruin her for her boyfriend," He grunted, and I wailed as he shoved another inch into me.

I leaned upon my elbows, staring in awe as James' huge black phallus slammed into my pale body. My pussy felt like it was made for his cock. My pink nether lips stretched tight over his glistening ebony shaft, looking like they didn't want to let go of his member.

Marq in disbelief snapped a couple of photos of James bottoming out in my love pit. I brought my heels around James' waist and spurred him on. I turned my head to smile triumphantly at Marq. He snapped one more picture with me smiling through lust filled blue eyes at him, the whole length of Big J's African member jammed inside my cunt.

Moving forward he presented his limp manhood to my mouth for me to clean. I turned my head to the left without any shame or hesitation and dutifully licked and sucked our juices from his love tool.

When I had finished cleaning Marq's cock he quickly got dressed, "Man, I need a beer after that."

"Grab two cokes when you come back," James told him, forcing me to squeal as he rammed my cervix.

"Will do," as the door closed behind him.

James rolled us over so that I was on top. I gyrated my hips looking into the basement window, seeing Kevin still trying to ignore Brenda as she pawed at him and even tried to kiss him."I'm so sorry for this, Kevin..."I thought half-heartedly as I posted on my thug's black cock.

Leaning down to kiss James I started rocking up and down his pleasure weapon. Our tongues met in a passionate dance, His mushroomed head grazing my g-spot every time I rocked forward or back. The head of his cock kissed my cervix gently whenever I let him slide all the way back into me.

It didn't take long for my body to build up another mind-shattering orgasm. When it hit I dug my fingernails into Big J's well-defined pecks and arched up. I screamed, "Oh my god!I'M CUUUUUUMMING!!"

I bit my tongue, scared I would draw attention to my torrid copulation with a black man. The last thing I wanted was to be labeled a slut. James rolled us back over and started battering my cervix with his powerful thrusts. I tried to keep quiet but grunted with pleasure every time he grazed my G-spot.

"That's it baby doll," James said, "Show me how much you love black cock. Cum all over my nigga dick." Pushing up with his muscular toned arms, staring at my tits as they wobbled with his thrusting. Staring then into my blue eyes with his steely gaze he said, "We were built for each other."

Looking down my body to where he was joined to me. I was not sure if it was my imagination or lust, but I swear my stomach would push out below my belly button when he thrust his huge cock in. I never knew my belly could bulge from cock like that.

Whether real or not, right then it did not matter. My legs cinched tight around his waist and my fingers pinching and twisted his nipples. I whispered up to him, "This feels so right. Fuck me. Fill my white pussy right."

James started thrusting harder, "Going to beat up your white pussy."

"Yesssss," I moaned, "Beat it up like you own it."

An orgasm shot through me without warning. My hips bucked into James as my legs locked inescapably around him. His cock expanded as I moaned,"I'm cumming againnnn!"

James buried himself balls deep. The head of his cock nuzzled into the opening of my cervix, and came. His black snake spit potent venom with the force of a fire hose. My unprotected Caucasian womb swallowed every rope of sperm greedily.

It felt like we were laying there for hours while my vaginal walls milked his shaft for more sperm. Only the slamming door brought us back to reality.

James rolled off and lay beside me. Marq walked in, "Here's your cokes," tossing them to James. Marq stood there watching my boobs heave as I labored to catch my breath. James sat up and opened the sodas as I rolled onto one elbow. I took a large swallow before rolling over to place it on the night stand.

James finished his coke in one swig tossing the empty can on the floor. Rolling over me he quickly got dressed. Without saying a word he and Marq headed for the door.

I heard the squeak of the door and managed to call out, "Thank you. I'll see you later," The door slammed shut without a word.

I lay back into the pillows with my arm over my eyes and started crying. I thanked them. The strangers who just fucked me and left me? When I felt the hot semen start to ooze down my ass I got up. Grabbing my clothes I quickly found the bathroom. So I wouldn't be discovered I waited until the door clicked shut before turning on the light.

I turned to see my reflection in the mirror. My hair was wild and my makeup smudged. My hand rose to my left breast, rubbing the dark hickey James left yesterday. It was only deepening in color. "Why are you so stupid?" I asked myself in the mirror, "You have a boyfriend – a sweet boyfriend who cares about you. Why are you fucking these black guys!?"

Feeling the semen oozing down my thighs I grabbed a towel before watching a thick creamy dollop roll closer to my knees. "You whore," I snarled at my image in the mirror, "You let three guys – three! Count them - three guys cum inside you. Worst of all you're not using birth control. It would serve you right if you got knocked up."

But instead of feeling bad about everything I was saying, I became excited. "No, stop it. Getting pregnant would be bad – Horrible! Especially from them. If I did, the baby would be black..." The thought of being pregnant with a black baby was intoxicating. I realized I had stopped wiping up my pussy and was shoving the cum back inside instead.

"You'll get pregnant..." I breathed at my reflection as an orgasm fast approached, "Your baby willdefinitelybe black...!" That set me off. I came so hard my knees buckled and I sunk to the floor, staining Stacie's plush carpet with the fertile African cum gushing out of my pussy.

I cleared my head of those thoughts as best I could then, wiping down my thighs several times I was finally able to get dressed and walk back towards the main house.

The party had died down and most of the guests had left when I got there, a few crashed out and sleeping. I looked around until I finally found Kevin. When I tried to wake him it became rather obvious he was too drunk to drive.

"God damn it, Kev..." I groaned. I went to the kitchen to grab a soda. Looking at the clock it was two A.M. Way too late. I stormed outside to the driveway wondering how I would get home. Sipping at my soda I was pissed at myself for abandoning Kevin and allowing him to get drunk. I stormed around for fifteen minutes, kicking myself for being so stupid.

A car pulled up alongside and a familiar voice chimed, "Mitzi? What are you doing here still?" It was Mandi.

"Nothing," I said.

"Where is everybody?"

"Gone or passed out."

"Kevin?"

"The latter."

"Oh," she looked surprised, "Do you need a ride home? You look pretty beat."

"You don't mind?"

"All you had to do was call," She opened the door smiling, "I won't leave a friend behind. Get in."

We talked very little on the drive to my house. I told her about seeing Kevin avoiding slut Brenda's advances a couple of times. I mostly avoided her questions about what I was doing, claiming I was too exhausted.

She dropped me off and said goodbye. I waved as she drove off.

Once I entered the house and locked the front door I ran straight to my room. Peeling off the outfit I wore for James I tossed it into a corner, apologizing to Kevin the whole time for being an unfaithful slut.

I slid into a hot pink tank top with matching satiny bikini panties with lace trim. I climbed into bed, laying down with one arm over my eyes and the other hand on my lower stomach.

Closing my eyes I must have immediately fallen asleep, because my imagination started playing tricks on me. I felt a subtle tickle start in my lower abdomen. My mind started telling me it was all six loads of potent African sperm swimming around in my fertile white womb in search of my defenseless egg.

Without knowing it I rubbed my pink pearl to a couple of minor orgasms until I fell completely asleep.

I woke up around eleven the next morning thinking about James again. I ignored my thoughts until Kevin called, wanting me to go to a couple more parties that night. I brushed him off because he got drunk the night before, and I couldn't stand to look him in the eye right then.

Instead I texted and called James, asking him to call me. By the end of the day I sounded desperate for him. I must have looked desperate, having sent eight text messages and leaving three voice mails, all begging him to call me. Needless to say my Saturday night was spent at home watching reruns.

I finally went to bed around midnight, hornier then I had ever been. I climbed into bed naked and brought myself to three orgasms thinking about James fucking my bare white pussy with his ebony cock before going to sleep. Not one satisfied me.

I woke up Sunday morning feeling awful. I pulled on some shorts and a T-shirt before going upstairs for coffee and breakfast. My parents had gone out so I was alone. I lolled around for a couple of hours, looking through the sale flyers from the Sunday paper and reading the comics. I finished my third coffee before deciding to do some homework.

I went downstairs to my room and opened my school work. I immediately checked my phone to see that James still hadn't called back. This pissed me off. I was so distracted I couldn't study.

It was two in the afternoon when I decided to take a shower. I had just finished washing my hair, and while lathering up my body I looked down to see my period had started. I'd never been so relieved to see it in my life. I let out a sigh of relief knowing I had not gotten myself pregnant. Yet.

12