Mitzi Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Going back to the van James and Marq got in the front while Ty climbed in the back with me. Ty lay on the bed and I joined him. While cleansing his cock the pungent aroma of my ass emitted from his groin. But instead of disgusting me, it inflamed me.

Ty's black snake grew to full attention while I fellated him. I was so hot that I crawled up his chest and sent him into my needy snatch.

I think James drove with purpose while I posted on Ty's large man meat. Every pot hole and speed bump we hit sent him into me, hitting areas that I did not know existed. We rounded corners that had me rocking side to side, igniting my primal urges as I rode his onyx cock with abandon. My normally rational thoughts were replaced with pure unadulterated lust.

I was not thinking straight, not caring that I was not on birth control and could get pregnant if he came in me. This didn't deter me. It encouraged me. I would allow him to spray his potent seeds into my unprotected womb. His black seeds. A black baby. "Yes!" was all I could think of.

When Ty came so did I, screaming and arching back, "YES! GIVE ME A BLACK BASTARD! CUUUUUUUMMING!"

Ty grunted and thrust up hard, "Swallow that baby juice with your slut pussy, bitch - UGH!!"

My vaginal walls milked the black sperm from his balls as several warming jets fired deep into my pale womanhood. My abdomen became hot knowing I just pleased this man as a woman should.

When I rolled off Ty the van came to a stop. James yelled, "Ride's over. Get out, whore!"

Without hesitation I rose to leave and was pushed out of the van. My bra and robe were tossed out as I stood on the sidewalk naked. I was so dizzy after my threesome I put my robe and simply carried my bra back towards the rear entrance of my house.

A large glob of semen started drooling from my pussy as I walked back into my house through the basement door. I tossed my robe and bra in a pile before removing my garter belt and stockings.

The creamy spunk coating my thighs started my tears. I flopped down onto my bed with my face in my pillow. Rational thoughts returned at last.

"What is it about James that makes me want this?" Any other person would not get into my pussy without a condom. I am smarter than that. I certainly didn't want a sexually transmitted disease. Worst of it all was once James filled me with his seed, I would be so excited I let his friends fill me to.

Here I was, close to if not already fertile with the sperm from three different men I hardly knew swimming around in my womb. I could not explain what was going on with me, but just the thought of being impregnated with a black baby got me horny beyond words.

I rolled over and fell asleep thinking about James. My dreams were filled with James large black wand sinking into my pale pussy, and impregnating me without a doubt. I started dreaming of my belly starting to swell when I was startled awake by my mother's yelling.

"Mitzi! Get up or you'll be late for school."

I jumped out of bed and quickly got dressed. Running upstairs, "Thanks mom I must have forgot to set my alarm."

12