Mitzi Owens - A Mini Sexual History

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," I managed, "I guess I'll see you later."

He left me on the deck, topless with my shorts down past my knees. I stood up and took off all my clothes right there on the deck. After pausing a minute for effect, and looking for any spying neighbors, I slowly walked naked back into the apartment.

After Chuck left, I was so exhausted emotionally that I climbed quickly onto my bed naked and lay there staring up at the dark ceiling and out the open window at the lighted parking lot. I made a very conscious decision to leave the window wide open. I loved the way the streetlights flooded into my room, illuminating my naked body. It was practically an extension of my being naked on the back deck just a minute ago.

I was still aroused from what I'd just experienced, and I could smell his cum as it dried on my body. Somehow, the smell of him made it almost seem like he was still there with me. God, if only he had been! I was mad at myself for not fucking him! I REALLY wanted to fuck someone. ANYONE! OMG! Was it ever going to happen?

I began to run my hands all over my body, tweaking my nipples roughly and sliding my hand downward to my mound. I pinched and rolled one nipple, then the other with one hand, while the other spread my swollen lips and smeared my abundant nectar over my throbbing clit. I rubbed myself furiously in tight circles, and in less than a minute had the strongest orgasm of my young life.

My last memory of that night was the smell of my sex mixed with Chuck's. Then I drifted into a deep and dreamless sleep.

I guess even a blow job from a beginner is pretty damn good because Chuck came back around quite often that summer. In fact, I saw him nearly every night that my mother was working late. And I gave him a blow job nearly every time, each one better than the last, as I perfected my technique.

But I also learned how to slow things down. How to tease him, make him crazy with wanting me. And I learned how to get mine before letting Chuck cum... all lessons that would serve me very well in my future sex life.

We got pretty close to fucking a few times, but I actually ended that summer still technically a virgin. I think Chuck was more afraid to go all the way than I was.

But when school started again, Chuck was a in college and I was a "lower classman". He had a lot of older girls to choose from, and he sort of lost interest in me. But there were other boys to take his place, and I finally lost my virginity officially just after that summer ended, when another older boy came home with me after school and we fucked in my mom's bed. He knew exactly what he was doing and I was more than willing and ready. As excited and willing and participatory as I was, I don't think he had any idea that he just had a virgin.

By that time I had given so many blowjobs to so many classmates that he probably thought that I was a total whore, and I really didn't mind if he did think that. Hopefully a lot of other boys would think the same thing about me, especially after he bragged all over the neighborhood and at school about fucking me.

Actually, I didn't think of it so much as "losing" my virginity as "disposing" of something I needed to get out of my way before I moved on to bigger and better things.

Not surprisingly, that first experience was a bit disappointing, just as the first blow job had been. But it wasn't long before I had had enough experience with enough different boys to learn how to please both them and myself. By the time Fall Break came around that year I already had a reputation of being "easy," and I was proud of it. More than once I heard somebody whisper as I passed by "... yeah! and she swallows too!" I loved hearing those kind of comments.

There was an endless supply of guys my age and older--sometimes much older--to play with. And I enjoyed being their slut.

By the time the school year ended, I had already fucked a ton of guys and never went a weekend without a date, often two or three different dates in the same weekend. Being "That Girl" has its benefits.

Early that next summer I went out one evening with this guy named Randy, who was 20 something and had his own car. We both knew what we wanted that night, so Randy headed out on this dark dirt road that led out of town toward a small fishing pond. I'd been "parking" with him there before and I couldn't wait to get there and feel him inside me again.

I hadn't known Randy very long. His brother owned the landscaping company that took care of Willow Trace Apartments. I always made it a point to be laying out back sunbathing any time they were mowing the lawn. Naturally I would wear the most revealing Brazilian cut bottoms I owned and untie the top to get a better tan. I propped up on my elbows and let my bare breasts dangle exposed, of course pretending that I didn't notice my 'accidental' exposure. One day as they were working I offered Randy a glass of ice water. As he drank it we chatted while I fidgeted and carelessly exposed all of my thick tanned body I could get away with. It worked! Randy couldn't keep his hands off of me so we sneaked into the apartment and fucked our brains out! Every date after that was just an excuse to fuck.

So tonight's date was about our tenth time hooking up in the last couple of weeks and we were both just anxious to get down to business.

I was so eager that I pulled his cock out and began to pleasure him as he drove. I just love sucking a guy while he drives! By the time Randy finally got the car stopped, he was going crazy. We parked just off the side of this dead end dirt road and he practically ripped all my clothes off.

We were both totally naked in the back seat and Randy was pounding his cock in and out as fast as he could go, when all of a sudden, this blinding light flooded the inside of the car! About the same time, I heard this deep voice behind the light thunder, "What are you two doing in there?"

"Oh fuck!" Randy groaned as he tried to move off of me. But my legs were wrapped around him so tight he couldn't pull out. His cock was so big and so hard and it felt so fucking good... I was sooo close, I wanted to keep him inside of me so I could finish. I hugged him tight and dug my heels into Randy's ass.

As I squinted up into the light, I looked over Randy's shoulder and saw a police officer of some kind looking in the car window. From the look of the cowboy hat he was wearing, I figured he must be a deputy sheriff. They were the principal form of law enforcement outside the city limits.

From my vantage point he looked huge! His figure filled the entire window and blacked out the spotlight that was still directed at Randy's car from his. "All right," he said gruffly to Randy as he grabbed him by the shoulder and pulled him off me. "Get out here." As Randy began to withdraw his cock from my cunt, he also began climaxing first in my pussy and finally all across my body and onto the car seat between my legs.

That motion and Randy's abrupt withdrawal catapulted me into an intense orgasm as well. Randy and the Deputy paused to watch me twitch and jerk... my whole body went into a quick convulsion.

Somebody said "DAAAAMMMMNNNNN!"

He took Randy roughly by the arm and led him, still naked, his cock twitching, over to the patrol car. As he was opening the door to the cruiser, the deputy looked back and yelled, "Don't move, honey. I'll be right back to talk to you. Stay right where you are and don't move a muscle till I get back!"

When he returned to me I was still in the back seat totally naked with my legs spread wide and Randy's cum flowing out of my pussy. I had not moved a muscle, just like he had ordered. Other than my pussy convulsing.

I can't begin to describe the excitement, the exhilaration and fear I felt as I lay there naked and totally awash in the bright light from the patrol car. I was so turned on thinking about this Deputy returning to the car and seeing me like this. OMG how I wanted him to see me like this!

The Deputy froze at the door of the car and just stared at me for the longest time. He rearranged his cock in his pants and it looked like he rubbed it a couple of times. He was obviously getting hard and his cock was obviously huge! Honestly, it was obscenely huge! He stepped aside just a little til his shadow no longer protected my body from his gaze.

When he finally spoke he said "Well I'll be damned! You're one of Nancy Owens' girls aren't you?"

"I'm Mitzi. You know my Momma?"

"Yes, Hun. And you look just like her! There's no denying you're Nancy's daughter!"

"You've seen my Mom like this?"

"That is not why we're here young lady. Now about tonight... Did that boy force himself on you? Are you hurt? Did he rape you?"

Now I was worried that Randy might be in trouble so I wanted to make this very clear to the Deputy.

"No Sir! If anything, I forced myself on him!"

"Are you saying that you were a willing participant and the sex was consensual? This is not a 'Date Rape' or anything like that?"

"Oh far from it, Sir. I was definitely getting what I wanted. I do this all the time! Randy did nothing wrong at all!"

"OK Young Miss Owens. From everything I see here, you are obviously telling the truth."

I swear, when he said 'From everything I see...'; I opened my legs even wider to make sure he could see literally everything! I could feel Randy's cum running out of my pussy and down across my ass hole. I felt so gloriously over exposed! OMG! This feels SO good!

His eyes were glued to my naked body as he grabbed his massive cock through his tan uniform pants and straightened it once again.

He reached for my hand and said, "Step out of the car."

I stepped out of the car and felt the cool night air flood over my naked, sweat covered body. I was keenly aware of the goose bumps all over me and my super-erect nipples.

As my bare feet hit the ground, I lost my balance and fell right into the arms of 'My Deputy." He caught me in his strong arms and held me tight for a long second. He had one arm around my waist and the other landed squarely on my naked ass! I felt his hard cock pressing against me from my belly button all the way up to my cleavage!

My instinct was to drop down and suck his cock, but before I could do anything he pushed me away, inspected me with his flashlight and said "OK, you don't appear to have any injuries, put your clothes on and I'll take you back to your Mothers apartment. You still live at Willow Trace don't you?"

"Yes, but you're not going to tell my Momma are you? Why can't Randy take me home?"

"I can't trust a man who would be fucking a girl as young as you on a dark dirt road. You're much too young to be left out here alone with the likes of him. I wouldn't be doing my duty if I left you out here in that kind of danger. What if someone else came along and did rape you? I can't take that chance."

"Yes, Sir. Is Randy in any trouble?"

"Are you old enough to be sucking and fucking like this?"

"Yes, Sir! I turned 'legal' over the summer!"

"No. He's not in any trouble. Not unless he's gotten you pregnant. Even in the dark I can clearly see that he had finished and wasn't wearing any protection. That's pretty risky for a girl your age."

His flashlight and his eyes lowered and focused on my shaved bald, cum-drenched pussy for a moment.

"You're taking a big chance, little girl!"

"That's why Momma put Melissa and me both on the pill a couple of years ago. She didn't want to risk that."

"Nancy has always been a smart woman."

All the while this Deputy, this mountain of a man, had not taken his eyes off of my naked young body and I was making no effort to cover any of my private parts. My pussy was dripping, both with my juices and Randy's cum. I could feel it dripping down my legs. I know he could see it. My nipples were harder than ever and even my breasts felt hard and solid.

"Where are your clothes? Where are his?"

"They are in the front seat."

"Hand me his clothes and get dressed so I can take you home."

I turned my back to him and opened the front door of Randy's car. I leaned into the car placing my knee on the seat and leaving my other foot on the ground. I made a point of raising my ass as high and wide as I could. I looked over my shoulder and saw my lawman rubbing his long fat cock through his pants. His big leather gun belt looked sexy as hell!

I grabbed Randy's clothes and handed them to the Deputy. I stood there naked, looking him up and down, focusing on his massive cock.

I let one hand drop down to my swollen mound as if trying to cover myself, but I actually let one finger diddle my clit. He didn't miss that!

"OK now... get your clothes and get dressed!"

"Awwe! Do I have too?" I said with a naughty grin and a tilt of my head.

I gave him the same rear-view once again as I retrieved my clothes from the front seat.

He kept the floodlight on me the whole time as I turned around facing him to put my clothes back on... as slowly and seductively as I could. I started with my g-string panties. I pulled the narrow string deep into the crack of my ass as I wriggled into them. I kept adjusting them until they split my pussy lips open and disappeared into my soaking wet cunt!

Then I put my tight shorts back on and made sure I was displaying all the camel-toe I could squeeze out!

When I put my lacy bra back on, I made sure my nipples were poking out above the bra cups.

My tight button-up blouse was left with the buttons undone and tied around the midriff just below my breasts.

My Deputy, who I will call Bobby, walked back to his patrol car and brought Randy back to his car. He told Randy to get dressed and "Get the hell outta hear and don't let me ever catch you here again!" I didn't mind seeing Randy naked and nearly hard again as he got dressed, still looking at me and apologizing with his eyes. I winked and blew him a kiss. Poor Randy had no idea how much I was enjoying myself.

Randy drove off and left me alone with Deputy Bobby.

Bobby told me to get in the front seat of his patrol car and fasten my seat belt. OMG! When I fastened that seat belt it split right between my stiff breasts and almost totally exposed them both. I thought Bobby's eyes we're going to pop out of his head when he got in the car and saw me like that! I did nothing to cover myself. I wanted Bobby to know that I was his for the taking. I didn't want to leave any doubt in his mind.

Bobby shook his head and said, " Mitzi, Hunny, you better fix that before we get back to Nancy Owen's place. I'm not sure just how much a mother can tolerate from her own daughter."

He told me to be quiet while he got on his police radio. He told dispatch to call Nancy Owens. Then he gave them her phone number...from memory! He told them to tell Mrs. Owens that her daughter Mitzi had been out with a friend and their car broke down. He stopped to help and gave both of us rides home. He was enroute with one female passenger to... and he gave the address, again from memory. I was now understanding just how well he "knows" my mother!

But he lied for me! To protect me. Now I knew I could trust him.

I looked at him, licked my lips, looked down at his big crotch and said "I really owe you a BIG favor! Thanks for not ratting me out to Momma. I'll do ANYTHING to make it up to you." I reached across the seat toward his cock. He pushed it away, gently.

"Just put your clothes in order before I get you home. I don't want Nancy thinking that I raped you or something!"

I winked and said "It wouldnt be rape..."

When we got to the apartment, Momma was home in her nearly see-through nightgown. I had almost forgotten how pretty and sexy my Mom is. And at still less than 40 years old she was just entering her sexual prime. She hugged Bobby tightly and thanked him for taking care of me. She offered him a cup of coffee. He declined, saying that he had already been out of service too long and there were other calls to answer, but he would definitely love a cup of Nancy's World Famous Coffee in the very near future. I found out some time later that "Would like a cup of coffee" was code for "We can fuck right now if you want too.". Momma LOVED the whole law enforcement community...and firefighters as well!

Then Momma said "I really owe you a BIG favor.." I swear she wet her lips with her tongue and looked at his crotch as she finished with, "...let me know if there is ever ANYTHING I can do to make it up to you. The coffee is always hot for you." Not sure, but I think she winked at him. He glanced at me, blushed and nearly grinned. I was proud to be just like my Momma, only now in a much more intimate and sensuous... mature way.

Momma said "Come back any time, Bobby... You know I owe you and I always pay my debts."

I said, "Me too, Deputy Bobby! Thanks for looking out for me. I don't know what I would have done without you. COME... see me again sometime!"

Momma said "MITZI! That sounded mighty suggestive!"

"Oh, Momma! Get your dirty mind out of the gutter! How could you think such a thing?"

"You are your Mother's daughter, aren't you, Sweetheart."

I spent that week thinking about how it had felt when Deputy Bobby had seen me naked and fucking. That feeling of being so totally exposed to a total stranger. What must I have looked like in the back seat of that car with my legs spread wide and Randy's cum running down from my freshly fucked, gaping cunt onto the car seat as my orgasm subsided. What did my titties look like? I'm sure they were firm and my nipples as hard they ever get.

------------------------

Was Bobby a tit man? Most men go on forever about my tits. Even when I look at them I think "WOW! Those are some awesome tits!" Maybe that's why I love showing them off all the time. Did he enjoy seeing my exposed pussy? Was he an "Ass Man"? Or was it the experience of seeing me totally naked and just knowing that I am the kind of girl who fucks around?

I tried to imagine myself looking through that big Deputy's eyes and wondering what he might have been thinking. I know I made his dick hard. Maybe he was comparing me to my mother? Has he seen her in that same position? I'm almost certain that he has. How many times had My Deputy fucked my mother?

That thought was a big turn on to me. Now I just had to come up with a plan. How could I find a way to be that vulnerable to Bobby again? How could I ever get Bobby to fuck me? It was exciting to me that he wears a badge. Hell, I'd fuck anybody in uniform! He is nearly 50 years old. That's sexy. AND he had obviously fucked my mother. How hot is that? How hot would it be to fuck the same man my mom has fucked? Or is fucking? OMG! How hot is THAT? How can I ever get to see exactly how big Bobby's cock really is?

I worked up several orgasms a day that week thinking about what had happened that night. I loved every minute of it, yet I felt unfulfilled. I had to find a way to feel Bobby's huge cock deep inside of me. I wondered if Momma had taken him all the way up inside of her? How incredible would that feel? Would he come back to our apartment to fuck Momma again? Maybe I could find a way to have him then.

When I talked to Randy the next day I convinced him that everything was OK and Bobby was cool with my Mom and Randy wasn't in any trouble.

Randy said "Well I guess we can't go parking there anymore! I wonder if he patrols there every weekend night?"

Randy had just given me a wonderful idea. What if My Deputy does patrol there every weekend night? What are the chances of getting caught fucking again by Bobby?

Oh my! This could be fun! Just trying to get caught again would be fun!

If Randy wouldn't go back there with me, I would need to find somebody else to fuck me there this coming weekend! After all, I can fuck Randy any time.

I knew just the guy who I thought would be happy to fuck me. We had never even met. There is this guy at the pool almost every evening. He lives at Willow Trace alone. He's in his late 30's, nearly 40 and apparently single. He's nice looking and kinda quiet. All the girls have talked about how sexy and mysterious this older single man is. We wondered if he had a girlfriend. I have noticed his eyes following me around the pool. We have exchanged smiles. I'm sure he probably thinks I'm way too young for him. But today was the day! I'll show him what a young girl who is "old enough" looks like! This evening I would step up my flirting with him. Flirting hell! This will be an all out seduction! All or nothing. I'll wear my tight white one piece Brazilian cut that creeps deep into the crack of my tight young ass! And the best part...it is see-through when wet! As I have done with other bathing suits, today I will cut the lining out of it so he can get a real eye-full of Mitzi Owens this evening!