Mitzi Owens - A Mini Sexual History

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tcs1956
Tcs1956
590 Followers

I LOVE showing off my body at the pool anyway so this evening will be fun whether he's there or not. But I sure hope he's there; I have plans for him this weekend!

----------------------------------------

He was already at the pool when I walked through the gate. His eyes locked onto my body as I walked past him. I felt my pussy moisten and my nipples harden. I exaggerated my walk so that my titties would bounce obscenely.

I picked a lounge that offered him a view of me as I laid out. As I laid out my towel on the chair, I turned my back to him and bent at the waist, giving him a good view of my ass. The further I bent over, the deeper the bathing suit crept up between my rounded ass cheeks. I glanced over my shoulder at that moment and caught him looking over the top of his sunglasses at my ass.

I smiled and winked at him. He tried to avert his eyes but he knew he was caught! To make matters even worse for him, I readjusted my bathing suit so that the strap completely disappeared up into the crack of my ass! At this point I did not know and did not care who else might be at the pool. My goal today was to entrap this man for my own perverse pleasures!

I stoop up straight again and turned to face him. I stretched my hands over my head and behind my back making sure to thrust my tits forward and upward for dramatic effect.

When I saw that his eyes were moving up and down, following the movement of my breasts, I decided it was time to walk past him and into the cool water.

As I began to walk I became keenly aware that my tits and ass were moving well together, twisting seductively both above and below my well-defined "cut" waistline. I had made myself acutely horny! I hope I was having the same effect on the man I intended to seduce. I walked as close to him as I could on my way to the pool steps.

I stepped slowly into the cold water. I felt my nipples stiffen almost to the point of pleasure/pain as they rubbed against the fabric of my bathing suit.

I stepped further into the water, watching my new man watching me. He was just blatantly gawking at me at this point.

As my pussy touched the water I had a dirty idea. I dipped it into the water until I was wet up to my hips. Then I took a step backwards and a step up until my wet pussy was out of the water. It worked! My bathing suit nearly disappeared when it got wet! This was perfect! He was staring right at my clearly visible pussy!

I looked at him again just to make sure he was watching me. I glanced around the pool and quickly saw that he wasn't the only one watching me. But that didn't matter today. All that mattered was that this man was watching me right now.

After making sure that he got a good look at my pussy, I stepped back into the water. I got nearly waste deep and started splashing the cool water onto my chest. As the water touched the bathing suit it began to practically melt away. While I was splashing myself, I also rubbed water onto my breasts. I was in affect massaging my wet breasts and nipples for this man as I stood in the waist deep water right in front of him.

While my lower half was under water, I rearranged the crotch of my suit so that the fabric disappeared into my pussy. I folded my pussy lips around the outside of that small slither of fabric. At the same time I pulled my ass cheeks wide apart so that my ass swallowed up any remaining hint of fabric.

I knelt down into the water and got my whole bathing suit wet. When I stood up facing him, I might as well have been totally naked in a public swimming pool. I just stood there letting the water drip off my nipples and extended pussy lips. He was now not even trying to hide his gawking. For the first time, I saw him adjust his erection. I heard somebody from across the pool blurt out a wolf whistle and yell "DAMN! Look at that ass!"

I was actually glad that I was noticed! LOL!

I did a pirouette so that everyone there could see every bit of my body.

The voice whistled again and said "Holy Shit! I wish I was that dude!"

Another voice said " Yo man, that's Mitzi Owens!"

The first voice said "Whoa! That's her? Seriously? DAAAAUUMMN!"

With my back turned toward my target and nothing to lose, I put my hands on my knees and wriggled my ass right at him. Now he had to know this seduction was directed toward him and that it is indeed a seduction!

I turned to face him and said, "Why don't you...C O M E... in here with me? The water's fine! It was cool at first but I'm getting warm all over now."

He stood up as if hypnotized and found his way to the edge of the pool. His crotch was at the same level as my face. Up close now I could tell that he definitely had an erection in his baggy board shorts. I simply LOVE that I can give a guy a hard-on without ever saying a word or touching him.

He moved toward the steps and I reached out my hand. He took my hand and I gently led him into the water. When we were almost breast deep I pulled him to me, hugged him tightly and kissed him hard and long. His stiff cock was now pressing against my abs. I held him tight around his neck as I wrapped both legs around his hips and waist. As I was totally wrapped tightly around him, I slowly bounced up and down in the water, rubbing my lower torso across his very erect cock!

I let go of his neck with one hand and reached down between us and into his shorts, under the water until his bare erect penis filled my hand. His eyes opened wide as he looked me right in the eyes. He was shocked at my boldness. I started stroking his cock. I pulled us backward until until I was pinned between the pool wall and his magnificent cock. (I have been in that position a few times before. LOL!) I pulled his cock out of his shorts, still under water and pushed his bare cock down between my legs as I readjusted my legs around his waist. His hard cock was now pressing against my bare pussy lips. The head of his cock was much thicker than the shaft. I loved the feeling of it! Seriously, I couldn't get over the feeling of such a big cock-head on top of an otherwise normal six-inch cock. For a fleeting second I imagined how it would feel as it would POP into my ass hole!

I wriggled and gyrated my hips, jerking him off with my legs, his cock squeezed tightly between my thighs.

I kissed him again. He was trying for all he was worth to slip his hard cock into my pussy. I'm sure it looked to everybody there that he was fucking me already. But that was OK by me. It could only serve to enhance my reputation!

After all, once a girl gets a well-deserved reputation, she still has to redouble her efforts to maintain it!

I spread my arms out wide and grabbed the pool edge behind me. As I did, it had the desired effect of lifting my tits out of the water. I was again surprised at the total transparency of my bathing suit. I was equally pleased to see how long and hard my nipples were! My new friend seemed to be equally enamored by my sizable, firm, very visible breasts!

As I squeezed him tighter between my thighs, I could see his beautiful cockhead poking above and below the water as he thrust it between my pussy lips, still trying to get past the fabric and into my hot cunt!

That's what I felt like at that moment; a "HOT CUNT!" I liked that thought. I don't mind being called that. I held him tighter and thrust my hips hard against him several times as the water splashed around us. I smiled inside and thought to myself "YES! That's how a HOT CUNT would do it!

He fell forward as both hands landed squarely on my hard tits. I smiled as I looked up at him and moaned my approval.

Before he knew what was happening, I unlocked my legs from around him, ducked down under the water and totally engulfed his fat cockhead into my mouth. I grabbed him by the hips and ass cheeks and forced his cock into my throat!

After about 4 or 5 deep swallows on his cock, I raised up for a breath of air and grabbed him around the neck again and kissed him long and deep! I know he could taste the flavor of his own dick as we kissed and I tongue-fucked his mouth!

I tucked his cock back into his board shorts and took a step back so I could have a long look at him and him at me.

I said, "Hi. My name is Mitzi."

"So I hear."

He took my hand and led me out of the water. As we stood on the pool deck dripping, I might as well have been completely naked considering the transparency of my suit and the g-string crotch buried deep into my pussy and ass!

He took both my hands as he stepped back and sized me up from head to toe. "Magnificent" he declared.

After taking a few more long silent seconds to observe my body he finally looked into my eyes and said "Hi, I'm Mark. And I can't believe my good fortune meeting you like this."

I said "Hi Mark..." as I leaned forward, stretched up and kissed him on the cheek... gently brushing my erect nipples across his bare chest. "Pleased to make your acquaintance."

I could feel all the eyes from around the pool staring at us. Me, nearly naked and his erection still standing straight out as hard as my nipples.

I said "I'm sorry Mark, but I have to go now. Would you like to go out Saturday night and pick up where we left off?"

"Mitzi, it would be a dream come true."

I gave him my phone number and address and said "Pick me up at 8:00. Dress casual, we won't be going anywhere fancy."

Before he could answer I reached forward and rubbed his cock from the outside of his shorts this time. It was still very hard. I hugged him again, still holding his cock, not caring who saw what! I told him "Save this for me till Saturday night. Don't waste a drop. Am I being too forward for you?"

"Not at all! I find you quite refreshing! I can't wait till Saturday night! I promise I will keep him pumped full and waiting for you. I swear I won't loose a drop till then."

"Likewise! I want to feel your hands all over me and I want to suck and FUCK you for hours... in case you had any question about my intentions."

"It's a date!"

Saturday night couldn't get here soon enough! I think my whole hand stayed inside my pussy for those two or three days while I was anticipating Saturday night! I couldn't wait to fuck my new friend, Mark! At the same time I wanted to make sure my pussy was stretched out big enough to accommodate My Deputy, Bobby in case I got lucky with him on Saturday night too! I was SO excited about the possibility of Bobby catching me fucking again, this time with a grown man! Bobby is bound to think I'm a total slut after catching me fucking two weeks in a row with two different men! I want Bobby to know I'm a slut! I want him to tell all his fellow officers how he found me naked, fucking and full of cum! I wondered if a different deputy might be working there this weekend. I would be very disappointed if Boddy didn't see me naked and fucking again tonight.

At the very least I'll get to feel Marks big cockhead in me. Hopefully Bobby's too!

OMG! What if I do get caught by a different Deputy? I never considered that possibility! Either way I'm sticking with my same plan. If I get in trouble, I'll just be in trouble. So what? I'm going to do my best to fuck Mark and any deputy who might show up Saturday night!

If we don't get caught this weekend, there's always next weekend or the next. I'll just keep fucking somebody at that same little dirt road parking area every Saturday night until somebody catches me getting fucked again!

Since I am always fucking somebody every Saturday night anyway, I might as well do it where I know there is a good chance of getting caught! Because that whole scene last weekend was so FUCKING HOT!

Saturday morning I wake up early, totally naked in front of the open window with the sunshine flooding my body. My sister Melissa says, "Damn Mitzi! What the fuck? Are you trying to show off to the whole neighborhood?" Melissa and I share the bedroom and often the same bed.

I looked at Melissa as I rolled over onto my back, my breasts standing tall, and pressed two fingers deep into my pussy. "Do you think anybody is watching this, Sissa?"

Melissa answered "I know I'm watching! What's got you so worked up this morning?"

I looked at her and smiled as I answered.... "Laying here naked in bed next to my sexy sister. Can you think of anything hotter than that?"

"You drive me crazy sometimes, Mitzi!"

I tweaked my hard nipple, and threw my legs wide open as I rubbed my stiff clitty and said "Am I driving you crazy right now, Sissa?"

"You KNOW you are, you slutty bitch!"

"Then take off your Jammie's and come over here and kiss me!"

She did as I said and when she came to the bed I pulled her naked body next to mine and rolled over on top of her. I threw her legs over my shoulders and literally dived face first into her cute little pussy! After about 5 minutes of that I raised up and kissed her, giving her a good taste of her own sweet pussy juices. Then I jumped up and straddled her head pressing my soaking wet pussy all over her face. She began licking and eating me as only a sister can.

As I rode her face I raised up, massaged my breasts and hoped that somebody outside that window was watching! I thought about Deputy Bobby watching me last Saturday night and got so excited that I nearly drowned my sister!

I thought about Mark. He lives at Willow Trace. He knows my address. I wonder if he might be watching right now?

I reached behind me and rubbed Melissa's pussy. I was now very glad that I had set the legs of the bed up on old milk crates so that I would be visible from the parking lot whenever I was feeling particularly exhibitionistic... like I do right now! I love bringing my sister along with me when I live out these mini-fantasies!

OMG! My sister! I was nearly drowning her with my pussy and her legs were quivering in orgasm! I rolled off to let her catch her breath and recuperate. Now she was on the side of the bed next to the window, naked on her back and bathed in sunlight. Her bare chest rising and falling with her labored breathing.

I kissed her on the lips, rubbed her pussy again, gently, and asked "Do you think anybody's watching this, Sissa?"

She pulled me in for a long, deep kiss and didn't say a word. We dozed off caressing each other in the warm sunshine of the open window. I don't know how long we slept like that, but somebody out there was bound to have seen our naked bodies. I quietly slipped out of the bed and left Melissa naked and asleep looking like a nude painting framed by an open window.

Cars were now driving through the apartment complex parking lot. I reached for the sheet to cover up my sleeping sister from all those prying eyes. As I started to pull the sheet across her, I felt an erotic tingle flash across my clitty. I stopped and admired my sisters beautiful naked body. I was so glad that we were both finally old enough to use our on body's any way we choose! She looked so perfect and delicious! The slutty side of Mitzi took charge and I decided to leave her there, uncovered and totally exposed to the neighborhood.

I threw on a robe, rushed down the stairs, out the front door and looked up at our second story bedroom window. There she was! OMG! Completely naked and more visible than I had imagined! It looked like she was onstage in a live porn show and the main spotlight was shining on her!

I walked further across the parking lot and looked back again. Still, even from here you could tell it was Melissa and she was naked! It was amazing! I thought back to a little earlier when I was laying there like that... and when Sissa and I were getting each other off. It was all visible and available to anyone who happened to look that way. That is SOOO HOTTT! It made me want to drop my robe in the parking lot and walk back naked! lol! But I didn't.

A couple drove by me as I was staring at my sister. They looked that way, drawn to see what it was that I was focused on. The lady slapped her husbands shoulder and pointed straight at Melissa! He stopped the car and gawked at my naked sister until his wife slapped him again; this time apparently admonishing him to stop staring and move on. Melissa did look so amazing!

Saturday was starting off even better than I had planned! I hoped it would end just as well.

Back in the house now. I can concentrate on tonight. But there was no way I was going to wake up Melissa. I went back to our bedroom and just watched the cars coming and going.

It was nearly noon and I had to figure out what to wear tonight. I needed to look undeniably slutty. I had already decided that there would be no undergarments tonight. No bra, no panties. I wanted to tease Mark unmercifully! But not just tease; I wanted him to know without a doubt that we are definitely going to be fucking on our first date!

I can't wait to feel that big cockhead again! This time it is going in my pussy!

I decided to call Mark. I was going to keep him excited about tonight.

When he answered the phone I said "Hi! This is your underwater blowjob girl!"

"I wasn't expecting to hear from you this morning. What a pleasant surprise."

"I can't stop thinking about you. I am so looking forward to tonight!"

"It's your night, Sweetheart. What would you like to do?"

"I want to finish what we started at the pool. I want you to remember tonight. I want you to want my body like I want yours. I wish you could feel how wet I am right now. I have been fantasizing that you have been playing with yourself thinking about me. Just like I'm playing with myself right now thinking about fucking you tonight!"

"It's not a fantasy, Mitzi. I have been edging my cock to near orgasm almost continually ever since we met at the pool the other day. I still can't believe you were so open and vulnerable in front of so many people. Your boldness is overpowering me. I am enchanted by you."

"Are you stroking you cock right now while we're talking? That would turn me on if you are."

"Girl! You know I am! I don't think I've stopped jerking off since we met!"

"That's so sexy! I want you to want me. LOL! Sometimes I think I want every man to want to fuck me. I just love fucking! Does it bother you that I have fucked a lot of guys?"

"I don't know how many men you have fucked. I just hope I'm going to be one of them!"

"Would it help if I tell you again... you will be fucking me tonight! Make no mistake about it. I definitely fuck on the first date. And I have a lot of first dates! If I didn't want to fuck a guy, what would be point of going out with him?"

"Mitzi, my dear girl, you are intriguing! I've been wanting to meet a girl like you all my life! I can't believe my good fortune! I was beginning to think that my fantasy girl didn't exist."

"Keep holding that load of cum for me! I want it all! And I hope you can get it up more than once. Do you have a big car?"

"That's a strange question. I have a sports car and a resto-mod old pick-up truck. Why?"

"Does the truck have a bench seat like the old ones used to!"

"Yes. A straight bench seat all the way across the cab. Why?"

"Drive the truck tonight. Pick me up at 8:00."

"I'm counting the minutes till then!"

Now I had to decide what to wear tonight. It has to be overly slutty! It is important that I look like a young slut wherever I go with this much older escort, Mark, tonight. I want to look like the definition of the mature adult man who is taking advantage of a very young girl. I want to look so sexy and slutty that he is almost embarrassed to take me to a restaurant, but at the same time he wants to show me off. I want him to feel proud to be seen with me looking this way. I want to look as young as I can look! And I want to look like a total whore when Deputy Bobby catches me fucking again!

I tried on several outfits. Nothing seemed perfect yet. Nothing said SLUT like I really wanted it to. Then there was my trusted denim miniskirt with the tight denim jacket. I always feel so sexy when I wear this outfit! The jacket is cut tight at the waist and forces my breasts together and up and out. My big titties practically jump out of it. I would leave the jacket unzipped as low as I dare. Cleavage galore!

Tcs1956
Tcs1956
590 Followers