All Comments on 'Mixer'

by WatchingCloud

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hot

so far so good. Don't fall into the trap of having them fuck right away in the follow up. Make it tormenting. I would like to seem them get some kind of revenge on Mary by forcing her into some incestous situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot!!

Revenge should definitly be on the table for a next chapter.

Xman72357Xman72357over 18 years ago
Great Story

Great story with a lot of potential with many different possible outcomes. Can't wait to see what direction you take this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
really good!!!!!!!!

can't wait to hear what happens next!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent

Only one thing - write some more - soon!

Lukas

KrraaazzzzyyyyyKrraaazzzzyyyyyover 18 years ago
One of the very best I've read...

An excellent piece of erotic writing you have underway here, WatchingCloud. Very impressive! Your writing has a very even measure that I enjoyed very much. I think I'd like to see you submit some non-erotic work, too. I'd read it!

HornyHenryHornyHenryover 18 years ago
Outstanding!

Yes, good premise for them getting together.

Continue? - Yes

Revenge? - Yes

Maybe Mary gets sexually frustrated by the brother before the siblings go to get it on?

JRavenJRavenover 18 years ago
Very good

While it smacks of the classic masked ball type of incest story, you handle this very well.

One method of revenge...

Bryce is able to work with the mixer the next party. He and Sarah agree that he'll set up Mary with the kind of dweeb nasty that she had feared she would get. The dweeb pushes Mary into doing more than she wanted when they're in the room. Would be more of a nonconsent/reluctance story instead of incest. Although you could always work that in if you wanted.

Your story, entertain me.

Jenny

NonametooNonametooover 18 years ago
Continue

This must be continued

Hercules_unleashedHercules_unleashedabout 18 years ago
Impressed

Very well written, if part two is only half as good it will be more than excellent, well done, keep writing

Peter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Amazing

one of the best stories I've read in a long time. Very hot! I hope there's a lot more.

David48David48about 18 years ago
I'm still laughing

The case of the vindictive bitch's revenge. And what happens? Surprise incest and lust in the dark. Great idea, and very VERY hot.

gentilitygentilityover 15 years ago
first-rate

A well-written, erotic and entirely believable happening between two sexually-experienced siblings. Beautiful! However, who are these readers always wanting more of the same? Appreciate great essays like this as one of a kind, then move on! Variety, man!

lilbigy13lilbigy13over 11 years ago
LMFAO!!!...........

I seriously found the ending to be funny lol.....i had completely forgot this was in the incest/taboo category and i just thought bryce was like an ex or something lol.....but anyway great story man

musicman88musicman88over 11 years ago

totally empty. You could see the end a mile off. Not much imagination to this one. No need to read the sequel, heaven forbid there be one, because it will end with the same transparency as it started.

booo, hiss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I loved it

I don't care what others said. But I think the setting was absolutely hot!

greybeard851greybeard851almost 11 years ago
A Fun Trip

I could see the end a mile off also, most trips have one. But the real fun is the trip itself; the things to see (maybe) and the people to 'do'. I would definitely enjoy another excursion into the unknown.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Very good now when does it continue

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Okay, decent story

So what, it was her brother. Worked out pretty well.

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4over 3 years ago
What a beginning work

I enjoyed the flow and will read more of your work! Is arousing!

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

Nice start; Mixer huh? Fun!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If this were my story, the next chapter would have Bryce and Sarah double teaming Mary the bitch who set them up. There would be a lot of pain, electrical play, and torture involved. And Mary wouldn't be the same afterwards...

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyEroticaalmost 2 years ago

Story starts well and then it just stops. Another incomplete story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous