Mixer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Sarah stood, she tucked the man's cock back into his boxers and managed to button his fly back up. The man was kind enough to try to retie her top, though it was obvious that he was having a little bit of difficulty. She found it amusing, adding a degree of personality to this otherwise anonymous man.

"Okay, that's time!" the host yelled out.

Sarah threw her arms around the neck of her mystery man and kissed him fiercely. "Find me," she said in his ear, almost yelling just to be heard over the music.

"I will," he said back.

Sarah reluctantly let him go and fumbled her way back through the curtain, wondering who the man was. Something in his voice, even over the background noise, sounded familiar. She wondered if he was someone she knew.

* * * * *

"Well man, how'd it go?" Carlos asked Bryce, giving him an enthusiastic pat on the back.

"Wow," Bryce said, knowing full well that his big grin was telling the whole story. "That girl was amazing. Totally got into the moment. Maybe it was the darkness and all, but we were just clicking the whole time."

"Good deal," Carlos said. "My girl was pretty into it too, but it was mostly just kissing and grinding. She let me cop a feel under her shirt at the end, but we didn't get much further."

Bryce was about to boast about his encounter, but then decided to just keep it to himself for now. He was eager to find the girl and take her somewhere more private to continue what they had begun. "Hey man, I'm gonna take off. Thanks again for bringing me down here. Great idea you guys had doing this."

Bryce left the room while Carlos resumed his host duties. He decided to wait at the bottom of the stairs, hoping that the woman hadn't come out of the waiting room yet. He was confident that she'd be easy to recognize by her backless shirt and short skirt.

* * * * *

"Have fun?" Mary asked Sarah as she came out of the curtain.

Sarah wondered if perhaps Mary didn't hold as big a grudge as she'd feared. Mary seemed to be acting pleasant enough.

"Yeah," Sarah said, still catching her breath. "It was pretty...fantastic."

Mary just gave her a big grin. "Good," she said, then turned to talk to her friend Sassy who was also just coming out from the curtain.

Sarah rejoined Kate and her other classmates in the corner.

"You look pretty flushed, there," Kate said. "I take it you had a good time."

"God yes," Sarah said. "That was such a turn on, doing all that in the dark with a stranger. I think I got lucky, though. My guy was tall, built, and knew what he was doing."

"I hope I get as lucky," Kate said. "You gonna hang out with us?"

"Actually, I'm going to try to hook up with this guy. I think we both left wanting things to go quite a bit further than time permitted."

Sarah gave her farewells to everyone and turned to leave. Kate grabbed her by the shoulder and retied the back of her top. "Not that you'll need that for much longer," Kate said in Sarah's ear and gave her a playful slap on the butt as a final sendoff.

* * * * *

Bryce looked up from his seat on the stairs as the girl's door opened. He knew instantly that she was his Mixer partner - the backless shirt, the skirt, her height. Then his stomach lurched up into his throat. It was his sister.

"Bryce?" she said, stopping cold. An expression of horror spread across her face that had to mirror his own.

Both knew, with absolute certainty, who their mystery partner had been. And both knew that the other knew.

To be continued...?

12