All Comments on 'Mixing Business with Pleasure'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
KeeperonKeeperonover 3 years ago
Mmm

I did enjoy the story and hope you keep writing. The last paragraph wrecked it for me. A submissive does not become the dom. Juliet would not leave a willing Slave behind.

You build a story well but then miss the the mark, changing a story from a good one to a great one.

CenturionQueenCenturionQueenover 3 years ago
I'm always impressed with your F/f stories!

This one was fantastic. You're so good at portraying powerful women and their mannerisms, even the most basic conversations between Juliet and Karen were hot.

My only complaint is that there wasn't more of their relationship developing. I would've loved to read about their next new interactions, and Karen's deepening submission to Juliet. Nonetheless an easy 5/5!

I'm very much into F/f domination type stories and always trying to find something new to read. Do you have any recommendations (yours/others)? Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...