Mixing Business with Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Madeline. I wanted to show you the numbers and see if you concurred with my decision."

I heard papers rustle.

"I've given you the latest sales report summary that I'm going to present to management tomorrow. If you look at the highlighted numbers, you'll see that Karen's numbers trended up these last two weeks, and that she signed two key targets."

"I see that."

"Madeline. I need all hands on deck if I'm going to make these aggressive sales goals. I've done a personal assessment of Karen's skill sets and believe I can turn her around. If we let her go now, it's going to take me at least two months to locate and train her replacement. That's two months I can't afford to lose."

Before Madeline responded she pulled my hair harder, mashing my face against her pussy. Her honey was flowing freely. She was turned on by the danger of this encounter as well.

"I see your point. Now are you certain you can fix this situation? Dan was ready to wash his hands of her."

"I am. When I met with her earlier today she was practically on her knees begging for a chance to redeem herself."

"You're the expert Juliet. That's why we hired you. I'll stand by your recommendation tomorrow."

"Thanks Madeline. You won't regret this."

I heard Madeline leave. Juliet pushed her chair back.

"Get up," she said. The softer tone with Madeline was gone.

I stood up. My face was smeared with her juices. My pussy was matted and begging for attention.

"You can see that I saved your whore ass today Karen. I didn't do it out of the goodness of my heart. I did it because I need you to meet my sales quota for the upcoming quarter."

She stopped to wait for my response.

"Thank you Mistress Juliet. I won't let you down."

"You're damn right you won't let me down." Then she looked lower, at my dripping pussy. That sinister laugh again.

"You can't help it Karen, can you?

"Help what, Mistress Juliet?"

"Help that you're a slut. Did you want me to eat my pussy again? ... to make me cum?"

"Yes Mistress Juliet."

She reached over to her desk and picked up a manila folder. She handed it to me.

"Here's a file on the Maxwell pursuit. Mrs. Maxwell's been dragging her feet on signing this. You get this contract signed first and you'll get your reward ... and not before ... understand?"

"Yes Mistress Juliet. I need to get this contract signed."

"By next week. So it can appear in the next bi-weekly report."

"Yes Mistress Juliet."

She unlocked a desk drawer and pulled out the bag with my clothes in it. She tossed it to me. I caught it.

"Get dressed and get out."

* * *

I don't know who said it, not to mix business with pleasure. I'm proof positive of that adage. Juliet had me completely and undeniably under her thumb. I went back to my cube, the entire office floor now dark, with the unmistakable odor of Juliet's pussy clinging to my face. I still had a half hour before I had to leave for home. I turned on my desk lamp and opened the Maxwell file. There was an article on the Maxwell empire clipped at the top, with a picture of Leah Maxwell on her late husband's yacht. She was a stunning woman in her late 30's, a former fashion model who was Brian Maxwell's third (and final) wife. She had her arm draped around a gorgeous young man, clearly not her son. The article mentioned that her late husband, Brian Maxwell, died at the tender age of 88.

I reviewed the notes from the pursuit team. Mrs. Maxwell was given the contract over three months ago. In the sales profession, we would have said that the lead went cold. I sighed when I thought about the week that Juliet had given me to accomplish the impossible.

* * *

The Maxwell empire's headquarters was in downtown Miami. I'd never been to the Magic City, and my expectation of seeing a vibrant city, pulsing with life, was meet and exceeded when I was dropped off in South Beach. I had a dinner appointment with Leah Maxwell at one of the trendiest new restaurants in the area. It usually took two months to secure a reservation, but Juliet had somehow managed to wrangle a reservation for that night.

I studied the pursuit team summary before departing, and noted that Mrs. Maxwell was a fan of big cabernets, as well as women (a fondness that surprisingly didn't come out until after Mr. Maxwell's death). I studied the wine list before I left, and also on a last minute impulse, packed my "fuck me" Christian Louboutin red pumps.

I arrived at the restaurant about fifteen minutes early. It was trendy and modern, and the bar area was packed shoulder to shoulder with patrons talking over the live salsa music playing in the background. The hostess seated me at a reserved high top table adjacent to the bar until Leah arrived. I was sipping my second top shelf margarita when she arrived, fashionably late. She was wearing a white wide brimmed floppy hat, designer sunglasses, a slinky black dress that I figured was a size zero, and a diamond choker that was probably worth the GNP of a small South American country. The conversation in the bar area quieted as the patrons gawked at this stunning woman.

I waved at her. She came up to my table and extended out her hand for me to kiss. I planted a tender kiss on the back of her hand.

She lowered the sunglasses so I could see her powder blue eyes. "Karen Barnett I presume?"

I was glad the drinks had calmed my nerves. "That would be me. It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Maxwell."

She gave me a look that said that there weren't going to be any pleasantries ... or small talk.

"Stand please," she said to me. That request threw me for a loop.

"Excuse me?"

"I think you heard me."

I stood, wondering what I had gotten myself into.

"Turn around."

I did a slow turn for her, right in the middle of the crowded restaurant. Fortunately Sam had picked up a designer dress for me from the store's St. John collection, and I paired it with my red pumps. I looked as fashionable as she did.

"Very nice Karen. I love the dress and the shoes ... the dress and shoes tell me that there's more to you than a sales representative trying to get me to sign a contract."

She picked up my unfinished margarita and took a sip.

"Juliet told me that you are ... most accommodating to the company's best clients. Did I hear her correctly?"

"Yes ... yes you did." I had an inkling of what Juliet said, but it didn't matter because I was already committed to do whatever it took to get the contract signed.

The hostess approached us. "I see that your other party has arrived. Are you ready to be seated?"

Leah cut me off before I could answer.

"We've decided to pursue alternative arrangements for dinner. Isn't that right Karen?"

Again, she caught me flat footed. The hostess, a cute twenty something woman, was holding two large menus pressed against her chest. She waited for my response.

"Yes ... yes ... Mrs. Maxwell and I decided to dine elsewhere ... thank you."

The hostess gave me a puzzled look. Apparently no one turned down a reservation at this exclusive restaurant, especially when the diners were already at the restaurant. She recovered nicely.

"Well, it's been a pleasure having you here. If you give me your bar tab and credit card we'll settle up the bar bill."

I fumbled through my clutch to find my credit card. We stood there waiting until she returned with the receipt. Leah watched me sign.

"Excellent ... ready to leave?" she asked, as if I had a choice.

"Sure ... lead on."

She did, cutting a swath through the packed bar area, the people parting like she was Moses in front of the Red Sea.

The doorman snapped to attention and opened the door for us. She stopped just outside.

"I thought we'd go someplace more ... private ... for our business conversation. My driver will be pulling around momentarily."

Less than a minute later a sleek black limo pulled up in front of the restaurant. The parking valet raced around to let Leah into the left rear passenger door. I waited for him to open mine. I gave him a generous tip.

The interior had the appointments of the cabin of a private jet (I've never been in one but it looked like pictures I've seen). There was a tinted partition separating us from the driver. I settled into the glove soft leather. Leah took off her sunglasses and hat and retrieved her phone from the seat pocket in front of her. She checked her messages, not making any effort to have a conversation with me. I took the opportunity to look out the heavily tinted windows to witness the South Beach bar scene, seeing double parked cars and people spilling out onto the sidewalks holding their drinks.

The evening traffic was heavy, and we soon approached the water. I saw a pier in the distance. Leah still didn't appear to be interested in talking to me, so I watched as the car drove onto a ferry.

It was then that Leah decided to speak. She had put her sunglasses back on, so I saw a shadow of my reflection in the lenses.

"You're probably wondering where we're going."

"I am."

"We're going to my yacht. It's berthed at a club on Fisher Island."

"I see."

"The chef is going to serve us dinner. There will be entertainment afterward."

"It sounds exciting," I said, trying to interject some enthusiasm into the conversation.

"You'll be part of the entertainment."

Ohhh. So it was going to be that kind of a party.

"Juliet told me that sales isn't really your forte."

I didn't really know how to answer that statement. I waited for her to continue.

She leaned towards me. I could smell her perfume. It smelled expensive. Her hand found the hem of my dress and pushed it up so her hand was inches from my panties.

"Your skills lie in other areas, isn't that right Karen, or was Juliet not being truthful with me?"

She took her sunglasses off. Even in the low light of the car's interior, I could see a burning hunger in her eyes.

"I have many skills," I answered. I could have kicked myself. I sounded like Liam Neeson.

"Does one of those skills include pleasuring a woman?"

Now we had hit the nub of the conversation.

The back seat of the limo had enough legroom for me to get on my knees in front of her. She lifted up her bottom to bunch her dress up. She wasn't wearing any panties. It was obvious that she was already wet. Her pussy smelled as good as her perfume.

I planted a light kiss on the inside of each of her thighs. She issued a soft sigh. Then I used the flat of my tongue to lick from the rim of her anus up and across her clitoris.

"Ahhh," she moaned. "Apparently they do ...".

I continued to lap at her pussy, the juices now flowing freely. She grabbed my hair, bunching it in her balled fists as her breathing became snorts through her nose. Her thighs clamped on my head and her hips raised off the bench seat.

She shuddered, then her hands relaxed and let go of my hair.

The car ferry was gently rocking back and forth. I could hear the diesel engines and the water lapping against the sides of the boat. I rested my head against her bare thigh until the ferry docked.

* * *

Four uniformed crewmen were waiting at the end of the gangplank to greet us. They could have easily been dancers for Chippendales as well as crew members.

Leah pointed to the man on the left. He took a step forward. "Armando will be our chef tonight." He bowed his head slightly and then went back into line.

"Diego ... Diego is our chief steward. He'll be serving us dinner and will also act as our sommelier." Diego stepped forward and tipped his hand.

Then Leah allowed herself a slight smirk. "The other two? You'll find out their roles after dinner."

* * *

After a tour of the yacht by Diego (which was massively impressive, but I don't remember much of it because I spent most of the time staring at him), he seated us in the dining room for dinner. White tablecloth, candles, and a view out the picture window of the marina. I could see yachts lined up neatly in a row.

The dinner was magnificent. With the entrée, a prime filet, Diego brought out a Greenleaf Estates Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve, 2015.

Our conversation over dinner centered mostly on wine. I was happy that I studied up on cabernets before the trip. There was no mention of the contract.

"I know Jamie Greenleaf, one of the owners of this winery," Leah noted after she took a sip of the wine.

It paired perfectly with the steak.

After the entrée was cleared away, Diego and Armando accepted our accolades and then took their leave. We sat there and finished our wine. Leah picked up her phone and sent a text message.

A few minutes later two men walked in. They were probably the two other crewmen I saw when we boarded. The reason I didn't know for sure is that they were naked, and each of them was wearing a collar and a black leather hood that covered their entire head and neck. One of them was holding an extra hood. They were both well endowed, and took an "at ease" position in front of us.

Leah smiled for the first time. It was a radiant smile. "Alejandro and Mario here ... why, they're the dessert course. Did you leave room for dessert Karen?"

My eyes were probably as wide as saucers. My mouth was so dry I couldn't speak. I nodded instead.

"That's good." She took the spare hood and handed it to me.

"Take off your clothes and put this on."

I started to take off my shoes before I stood up.

"Leave the shoes on."

My body was almost quaking. My hand shook as I unzipped my dress. I took off my bra and panties, being careful to thread the panties over my shoes. I pulled the hood over my head, zipping the back. It fit perfectly. The hood only had openings for my eyes and mouth.

I'm not sure why, but wearing the hood was liberating for me. It told me that I should do what I wanted, and not what people expected of me. I wanted to be Leah's slut.

I knelt in front of one of the men. I took his flaccid cock into my mouth, licking the glans and the precum that was already leaking out. The other man had assumed a position kneeling behind me. His hands circled around me and started massaging my breasts, pinching the nipples as the other man's penis hardened in my mouth. The man behind me let one hand dip lower, finding the pool of wetness between my legs, parting the lips and fingering me with one thick finger, then two.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Leah. She had turned her chair to see us better, her dress laying crumpled on the floor, touching herself, her eyes half closed.

His cock now hard, I forced him into my throat, taking in his full length. He grunted when I reached the base and used my free hand to cup his balls. The other man finger fucked me until I was a hair's breadth from cumming.

I was moving my head to throat fuck him. I had my hands on his ass cheeks and when the muscles tightened I knew he was close. His training as a slave made him pull out before he came. He was panting, his cock was throbbing and the head was an angry purple. Drool was dripping off my hood. I was gasping for breath along with the slave.

"That's enough Karen," Leah said.

She unclasped her bra and flung it on the floor. Her magazine photo didn't do her justice. Her body was sublime. A model's face, perfect "B" cup breasts, a slender but curvy body, and long legs with well proportioned calves and ankles.

She stood in front of me. She was slightly taller than me and used both hands to grip my hood.

"Juliet told me you were a lousy salesperson but a good slut. We're going to find out now. Are you going to be a good slut?"

"Yes," I said, catching my breath. The inside of my hood was already soaked.

"Yes what?" Her hands gripped my hood harder.

"Yes, Mistress Leah." She was intimidating enough to scare me, but somehow an image of Carrie Fisher flashed through my mind.

"Good. Now lay on the floor ... slut."

I laid on the hardwood floor. It felt cool on my back. The submission, and the cold floor, made goosebumps rise on my arms and legs.

She lowered herself on top of my head. Her knees were splayed, and she pressed her sopping wet pussy against my face, smearing her juices on my hood.

"Lick me slut."

I poked my tongue out of my hood and lashed her drenched pussy with my tongue. She shivered, then directed one of the slaves to stand in front of her and the other to lift up my legs so he could fuck me.

I snorted when the slave entered me. He was even better endowed than Carlo, and his fat cock stretched my labia wide open, pressing hard against the spongy walls of my pussy. I felt the urge to cum right away, but knew that would anger her. I tried to concentrate on licking her. I could see that she was sucking off the slave, just as I did, deep throating him. As he was fucking her face, strands of saliva dripped onto my hooded face.

The slave's labored breathing told me that he was close, and I saw her tap the back of his leg, a signal giving permission to cum. He stilled, and her cheeks puffed up as he spewed his hot spunk into her mouth.

She got to her feet, then leaned over me so her mouth was directly over mine.

She tapped my mouth, signaling me to open it.

I opened my mouth wide.

She let a long stream of cum, combined with her spit, flow like a river into my mouth. When she finished she said, "Swallow ... and you'll receive your reward."

The milky cum sat on my tongue, gamey and sour. She put her hands on my throat so she could feel the muscles ripple as I swallowed. I opened my mouth to show her all of the cum was gone.

"That's a good slut."

She signaled for the slave who was fucking me to go faster.

"OK sluts, you can both cum."

I closed my eyes. The mental picture of me nude, being fucked by a complete stranger after swallowing another man's cum, was more than enough to make me explode. His cock swelled inside me and I screamed as I thrashed on the floor, rapid fire orgasms ripping through me. I was seeing flashes of light on the inside of my eyelids. I flopped around on the floor until I had nothing more to give.

Leah threw a clean towel on top of me.

"Go ahead and clean up. Diego will direct you to a shower. The signed contract will be in the car on the return trip to your hotel."

That's the last time I saw Leah.

* * *

"Good work Karen. With this signing we'll make our numbers for 2Q." Juliet took the signed contract from me and tucked it in her desk drawer. She looked up at me.

"Close the door please."

I did, with a warm glow from the first real praise from my boss.

"Now strip and get under the desk and let's celebrate."

* * *

After cleaning up in the bathroom I was back in my cube inputting the new pursuits that Juliet had assigned to me. More travel ... and probably more clients like Leah. Ally poked her head in.

"Hey stranger, I haven't seen you around lately."

"Travel ... you know." I still wasn't sure how I felt about her. She was my best friend, but do best friends tell their boss (and mine) that I'm basically a whore?

"Heard you landed the Maxwell account. Even I couldn't get that bitch to sign. How'd you do it?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Yes," she said, drawing out the last letter. "So tell me."

"Maybe later ... a girl can't share all of her secrets."

Ally gave me a look that said "fuck you," but at least she was nice enough not to say it.

My phone rang. The screen said "M. Stanton." Ally saw it too.

"Shit ... that's Madeline Stanton ... you better get that," she said. She made herself scarce. She probably figured I was in trouble. No one wanted to get a call from the head of HR.

"Karen Barnett, may I help you?" I answered, trying to sound professional.

"Karen ... we haven't met ... I need to discuss something with you. Can you come up to my office?"

She didn't know we had met. I just happened to be under Juliet's desk, naked.