All Comments on 'Miz Sara Finds an Unlikely Ally'

by FrancisMacomber

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
MarvinSMarvinSover 12 years ago
Loving Wives Category?

Methinks a new category of stories should be creat -- the Miz Sara category. Thank you for another wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love Miz Sara

always a pleasure to read her cases.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Cute to Death!

It's about the characters in this series. Que Savvy twist that ; defusing the Atomic Tomato.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ANOTHER GRAND SLAM

for FM, cant wait for the next submission. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another 5 Star Showing

and certainly Cindy can keep working for Miz Sara until Cindy's first pregnancy and even after maternity leave.

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitover 12 years ago
MORE MIZ SARA

Really like your Miz Sara stories. They are always interesting and simple but well thought out. This one is no exception to the rule. Perhaps Cindy can begin taking a larger part in future stories? Become an in house PI or even go to law school and become a partner? In any event this was a very interesting story and I liked it. Keep up the good work

SKHPSKHPover 12 years ago
Waiting for the next one!

No question: 5* from me for an excellent, amusing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great....

I really enjoy the Miz Sara series. She is kinda of a poor man's Miss Marple. Keep writing them.

nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
Absolutely a 5*

Very, very well done. I thoroughly enjoyed every word of that. Thank you.

mickymouse113mickymouse113over 12 years ago
David?

I thought Cindy was with David from the previous story? Whatever happened to him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i liked it

I like these stories but maybe in one of them could you give the male characters a brain.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 12 years ago
Keep it up!

I am enjoying the Miz Sara series a lot. You now have two interesting lawyers that can lead to interesting situation. Looking forward to the next Miz Sara story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Long winded story about nothing

For an erotic story site I thought the story was long winded and a bit lame with very little if any erotic material.

A good story if it was perhaps in the catagory of Non-Erotic!

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
This Is

Just good old story telling with wit and grace. Thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another winner!

Thanks for another lovely story.

rjordanrjordanover 12 years ago
Terrific

Miz Sara is a great character supported by other interesting characters, and you are a wonderful storyteller.

jiminabjiminabover 12 years ago
Love it

I just love your Miz Sara stories. Thank you for them. And whoever made the comment about the atomic tomato thank you also. Just broke me up. Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Voice

I can't put an exact finger on the difference, but the voice here didn't ring true. I believed the narrator to be 'Miz Sara' in the previous stories. In this one, the narrator came through as 'Frank, playing Miz Sara'.

hermie55hermie55over 12 years ago
fantastic!

Third miz Sara story I have read. They're all great reads and so well written. Keep writing and I'll keep reading(PLEASE).

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 12 years ago
Great Story

The only problem I have are the unnecessary derogatory italian comments. Keep up the good work. Leave my people alone. OR ELSE!!!

RHinSCRHinSCover 12 years ago
Miz Sara,

Please don,t send them back across the river after they have been contaminated with the big city ways. You will get constant thanks from the men on this side. :)

cpetecpeteover 12 years ago

Just another good story-a great find on LW nowadays!

Thanks !

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 12 years ago
I don't usually read this category....

But this was great.

Loved that justice was achieved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

your very best asti spumante oh my god1

Anon1952Anon1952over 12 years ago
Excellent writing

I really enjoy your stories! I have an extra connection since I lived in the Atlanta area for about 5 years; it adds to the realism from my perspective.

One of my "pet peeves" is the inaccurate use of the phrase "could care less." What that means is a person has not reached the limit of his/her capacity for concern or caring. The better, as I've been taught, or correct term is "couldn't care less" which connotes true and/or complete disdain.

IMO this is similar to the common misstatement of "PIN number or VIN number." PIN is an acronym for Personal Identification Number and VIN is for Vehicle Identification Number. Therefore the addition of the word "number" creates an unnecessary redundancy. These phrases seem to have become commonly accepted vernacular even though they are technically incorrect.

Will the world end if people use "could care less?" Or will your story be less readable or less enjoyable? Obviously not! But the proper usage will set you apart and provide just a bit more polish to your excellent writing skills.

Thank you for sharing and I look forward to your next contribution.

Anon1952

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 12 years ago
What a Fun Story

You could almost make a series out of this story. Just like a blockbuster movie that becomes a television series. You already have great characters, setting and endless material. Thank you, I really enjoyed it.

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 12 years ago
OH

I see you already made it into a series. Great! Looking forward to reading the rest of your stories. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Do the lawyers have to be quite that incompetent?

Aside from the occasional confusion between Rosa and Sara,

1. Martin's lawyer would be bringing a court application immediately to get access to the boy-the mother can't just take off and hide him.

2. The wife quitting work would stand against her in spousal maintenance proceedings-it wouldn't help her.

3. After she's lost her credentials to work she could become eligible for spousal maintenance-which makes it less likely Martin will want to proceed with the divorce proceeding.

FictionReaderFictionReaderover 12 years ago
She keeps losing assistants

Since she can't seem to keep assistants for very long, I wonder if Miz Sara feels like Murphy Brown.

These are really fun stories. 5 stars.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Yet another double header

Though one story is more interesting and detailed than the other. I can't wait for another Miz Sara!

fausttusfausttusover 12 years ago
surprised and entertained....

Looking at the titles I had thought this was woman dominating husband cuckold series.

I was wrong these were well written and enjoyable. thank you.

As to the anon lawyer comment....the wife had a drug charge and possible conviction now. It was in her best interest to distance herself from it.

livnthechilifelivnthechilifeover 12 years ago
More please

Although your other stories were nice diversions, the Mz Sara stories are my favorite. Hope you will post more soon.

Fiend6609Fiend6609over 12 years ago

I'm surprised that there aren't more stories from the perspective of a divorce lawyer. Maybe there are and I just missed them somehow. Its seems it would be a good device to build on for LW stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful Reading

I came across the Miz Sara stories and was pleasantly surprised. The writing is

well done and the stories are captivating. I have read the 3 available and I hope additional Miz Sara stories might be in the making. I could see a future novel.

Thanks,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Mind rubbish !

1 star.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
It keeps being fun -

Keep this up it is just plain fun to read them -

To the anon who is the hater - Just stop now you will just hurt yourself they are not likely to change much LOL

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Loved it

Another gem in the Miz Sara series. Thanks. Nice to see someone accurately portraying what is so often the natural result of sharing and swapping.

myassisdraginmyassisdraginover 10 years ago
Well done..

Another good read in the Miz Sarah series. One small complaint though, a couple of times you mixed up Sara and Rossas names. I know it can happen very easily so I will forgive you this time... LOL

This is a pretty good series and I like what I have read so far.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Again, Not A Lawyer, But...

1) I can't believe that a court order requiring the child to be produced wouldn't be issued.

2) I don't believe that she can get more alimony by quitting her job, no more than the man can avoid paying alimony by quitting HIS job.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 10 years ago
KarenE

You are wrong about the alimony. It is a common tactic for lawyers to explain to their female clients that if they weren't working their divorce settlement could be better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
who's who

Your editor, if you are using one, really should keep the characters straight as to who is Rosa and who is Sara. Other than that I have enjoyed all of the Miss Sara stories and look forward to many more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
@Anon: That's MIZ Sara.

And she wouldn't be flattered by being called 'Miss.' Trust me on this one.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

“I just can't imagine why his wife would treat him so badly." – Maybe because he’s such a wimpy cuck-in-training! He should DEMAND that she come home promptly after work and/or have a good explanation for where she’s been, the same for her nights out.

"I just didn't want her turning into some kind of sex slave for Mr. Big!" – Where did that happen? He never said anything about her seeing Mr. Big after that night.

I have to disagree with OneShotOne’s response to KarenE regarding employment and alimony. If the wife can increase her alimony by quitting her job, why can’t the husband REDUCE it by quitting HIS? At a minimum, the court would have to look at the timing of her resignation and see through it as an obvious ploy, and calculate the alimony based on her prior salary. And also as KarenE said, why can’t she get a court order to produce the child? Failure to do so would surely hurt her in the divorce proceedings.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still love it. Still five stars.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 7 years ago
Another winner from one of my favorite authors.

Always a pleasure to read your stories and I am on a marathon of one after another as I have time.

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 6 years ago
Nice!

A typical divorce story with a nice attorney twist and a delightful ending. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Very entertaining series of stories from a unique perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ending half got ahead but not Rosa husbarsnd being other half of the cheating pair

Really good enjoy your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That lust to love bit... unlikely in that circumstance. In my experience the illicit aspect of their relationship would heighten their emotions and blunt rational thought. They could be in love but more likely they are in limerence. It will end and everyone will be miserable. That result is pretty common of couples aren't completely confident in themselves, their partners and their relationship. I am not saying people should or should not swing, have three ways, open their marriage etc. Its up to the couple but far too often people jump into changes without considering all of the ramifications.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Pretty good, but just not as good as the first Miz Sara I read. Just oo many cheaters running around.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Seems a bit hazardous to hire a mega-shark for a divorce attorney when you're cheating with her husband. It's not even 'don't shit where you eat', more like 'don't shit in the mouth of the person responsible for your fate'.

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
Me

Me,I would have put the video on display and brought Rosa down.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

"Because she's left her job, she's now unemployed, which probably means she's angling for some hefty alimony." - How can she do that? If he quit HIS job he'd still be liable for alimony, probably based on his prior earnings. The reverse should also be true. Taking Justin is meaningless; she'd likely get custody and child support anyway. She may have made a mistake abandoning the home, since as the custodial parent she probably would have gotten, maybe not now.

/

Why not go to the court and get a court order for her to produce THEIR son?

/

"I would never have put her in that house we bought if I'd known he'd been the one she was seeing." - Oh, so it would've been okay if she was seeing someone else? Hypocritical much?

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Entertaining read but had nothing to get the juices flowing. Martin was as dry as toast. Phil was as big a loser as Martin. Rosa was comic relief and Cindy was the sole likable character.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

A very satisfying moral tale.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Whilst

Whilst it suited the story,she should have taken the opportunity to embarrass Mid Rosa. Arrogant people like her need bringing down a peg or two

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Phil was a loser. He wanted to swap to "spice" up their love life. Thr wife was reluctant andbtet he kept pushing. First couple they run into, thr other guy has a massive set of equipment and Valerie is having to be peeled oft thr ceiling. Phil must suck in bad for any of a number of reasons. Any long term husband who k ows his wife's body and is unselfish and committed to bringing her pleasure can reliably compete with a stranger with an extra 2-3 inches. The experience for her would be different but not so cosmically unbalanced as to force her to chest behind his back and then it blossoms into love. She must have been swxually repressed by bad sex and a selfish husband for a long time. Even then they must not have had much of a marriage for nonsexusl aspects if she has one amazing night of sex and immediately falls into obsessive lsut and then have it blossom rapidly into "love". I doubt her relationship with the new guy will survive long after both divorces. They might have great sex but life's challenges will expose their vulnerabilities, quirks, and weaknesses. Then again maybe they use thentime while separated for each of their spouses to figure it all out. Fortunately no children in either marriage . Regardless a loving husband with some bedroom skills, love and lust for his wife, and knowledge gained about her body should be able to come close of to competing with a well hung stranger that he is at least in the conversation when comparing. Not talking about about illicit affair (which developed) but a one night swap. Of course Phil left the door open and the fox got into the hen house. Just saying he must have sucked in the bedroom, meaning no defenses whatsoever. While it is his fault, thr wife also became a victim of the Martian Slut Ray. I mean hadn't they been involved for only a brief time, like a month by the time Valerie is ready to abandon ship? Verdict: Phil is a loser! The other story was weird. I get the twist / punchline. But any lawyer who advises her client to disappear with their son and puts her up in one of her properties could get into trouble. The exception would be if the wife had brought charges of abuse and asked for a restraining order. Not saying what thw cuckquean lawyer did was illegal. But highly unethical and probablynup for review by the ethics board unless extenuating circumstances. And how does this rival divorce lawyer of notorious repute have her wife cheat on her for a year and not know about it. Why did Jodie pick her as a lawyer? Really dumb. And why does disappearing with the child help with negotiations? If the husband doesn't cave right away, it will aid him a lot in custody hearing with most judges. Sleeping in her lawyer's house with her lover (ignoring it is her lawyer's husband) with her 4 year old, right after filing, also is not a smart move. Glad Jodie got run out of town with nothing. And yeah Phil is a loser!!!

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Another nice tale. Good job.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine9 months ago

Why does Sarah automatically think that Cindy will quit working when she gets married? Most keep their jobs after marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Truer words were never spoke.

If marraige were WE,

and WE were equal Partners in Love,

Then Trust, Respect, and Compassion,

Would radiate that Affection in Passion?

tsgtcapttsgtcapt5 months ago

Fun, sexy, rather light - thank uou.

XluckyleeXluckylee4 months ago

Love these stories 5 stars from Xluckylee

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous