Mizspelred Tie Toe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue and Clark were doing a hugging pose and Reggy was about to snap the next picture when he got a text to his phone.

"Sorry. One second." he said as he opened the text to check.

Mom - Wait ten minutes and then tell Clark to come to my room ALONE!

Reggy was still looking at it and hoping it wasn't what he thought it might be when Sue's phone buzzed as well.

"What's it say?" Reggy asked.

Sue tilted her head to the side. "Ten minutes?" She looked up at Reggy and then showed him her phone.

Mom - Wait ten minutes after your aunt comes to my room and then send your father to us.

"What's going on?" Sue asked.

"I don't know." Reggy responded as Laura came to his side and looked at the two messages.

"Alone, huh?" Clark said. "Well, that could be really bad or really good."

"Daddy, you have to go up there and stop them from fighting." Laura said. "I don't want to move away."

"It's what your mother wants."

"Daddy, I'm going to go to college here with Reggy. I don't want to go."

"And I can stay here too." Sue said. "I don't have to go to New Jersey. I'm just now getting the chance to really even know you."

"Wait." Reggy said. "Who's moving?"

...

Lori was sitting on her bed naked while Stacy was standing at the foot of the bed wearing a frown.

"Four, one, two, nine, five, zero. I'm guessing that was the number you chose because you didn't want to see the number 13 printed. How superstitious of you."

"Just so we understand each other, I'm not doing this for money. I'm doing this to help my family and get my husband as far away from you as possible."

"Whatever you need to tell yourself, I certainly don't need to hear it. Be my greedy little whore or don't. Your choice."

"I know I could certainly win if we took this to court."

"Then do it and find out if you really believe your little tax form filer can beat my lawyers."

"If I do this, how do I know you'll keep your word?"

"You're not a whore unless I pay you. So I'll pay you."

Stacy started to get onto the bed but Lori waved her finger at her. "No, no, little whore. You have to get naked."

Stacy swallowed and then started to get out of her clothes without making anything of a show of it. She was going to try to at least leave her underwear on but Lori demanded that come off too.

"Does the light really have to be on?"

"Yes. I want to see what I'm paying for."

Lori opened her legs and beckoned Stacy to come to her. Stacy's face got closer to the other woman but then she pulled back.

"I don't think I can do it."

"Your choice. You'd certainly be a good wife to not tamper with your husband's income which is his alone."

Stacy looked down at Lori's privates and summoned her resolve. She put her lips down to Lori's pussy and kissed it.

"Ah, there you go. That's my greedy little whore. But don't start something you can't finish. I expect to get my money's worth."

"But you stay away from me and my daughter after this."

"That wasn't part of the deal. We agreed about money so money is all that's on the table. Not happy with that, then leave."

Stacy took a moment to get her mind to the place it needed to be again and then she went down on Lori again. This time she didn't pull away a second time. She stayed there and started licking, sucking, poking her tongue into Lori and any number of other things since she had no idea what she was doing.

Eventually, she started to find something that worked and Lori was starting to enjoy it. But then a knock came to the door.

Tap, tap, tap.

Stacy sat up with fear as Lori smiled and yelled "Come in."

"No." Stacy harshly whispered. There was no time for any kind of response. The door started to open and Stacy stashed herself under the covers as quickly as she could.

"You wanted to ... Hey, what the ..."

"Clark. Come in. Come in. We were just talking about you."

"Wh ... wh ...Why are you naked? Where's my wife?"

"She's right here."

"What have you done?" Clark asked as he closed the door behind him so his daughters in the hall wouldn't see Lori naked.

"I made a deal with Stacy that if she came and pleasured me I'd give her your money and if not then you'd get to keep your income."

"That's a lie." Stacy said as she threw the covers off of herself.

"Why are you naked." Clark demanded.

"It's ... It's not my fault. It's her. She did it."

Clark was disgusted. He turned to go back to the door but right as he was reaching for it Stacy reached it first and then forced herself in front of it.

"It's not what it looks like. I swear."

"You're having sex with my sister."

"No. ... Yes, but not by choice."

"For money. Again with the money. Money, money, money. That's all I've heard for almost a week. I'm sick of it."

"Baby, I told you. We can do better than twenty thousand a year. She's cheating us."

"I don't want to hear it. Look, it's done. I don't want to sell anymore and I don't want to move back."

"What about our family?"

"Our family is here. Our daughter is going to college here."

"But ..."

"No more buts. This was all a bad plan to begin with. Sue and I are going to be father and daughter now. Laura has a sister and those two couldn't be happier. You should see them."

"What about me? Have you forgotten about me? I left my parents in another state to come and live here with you. I gave up on my dream to come and be your wife. You have to give me this. You owe me. You cheated on me with her. You had a child behind my back while I was still pregnant. If I'd known that's what was going on between you two I would have never allowed us to come here. She's just trying to get her hooks into you. She wants you for herself. Can't you see that? Let's just take the money and be free of her."

Clark was very calm and collected when he spoke next. "I made a mistake twenty years ago. I admit that. But that does not explain why you're here in her bed tonight."

"I told you. It's her fault. She made me."

Clark looked over to his sister and then looked back at his wife. Lori stood and looked that them with all the confidence in the world. Stacy was standing there fearful that she was about to lose everything.

"Her fault?"

"Yes. I swear. I promise."

"It's true." Lori said.

"See. See!" Stacy said, jumping at the chance to be right.

"I was going to pay her but only if she got me off."

"I can live without hearing the fine print." Clark said.

"I was going to pay her with your shares but if she couldn't please me then you'd get to keep them and nothing would change."

"She's trying to make it sound bad. She's trying to split us up. Don't you see that? I came in here for you. I was going to do this to help you."

"Help me!"

"Yes. Of course. I would never do something like this just for myself. Of course not. Haven't I always looked out for you?"

"To help me?"

"Yes. One hundred percent. You have to believe me."

"Alright." he said. Then he pointed to the bed. "Show me what you were going to do to help me."

...

"It's weird." said Laura as she laid next to Sue on Sue's bed. "I've always sort of thought of you as more of a sister than a cousin. It's like, I've sort of always known, somehow."

"Me, too." Sue said.

"But if you're my sister, and Reggy's not my brother ..."

"We're just half brother and sister." Reggy said from the chair.

"Wow. Our family is so complicated."

Sue took that as an opening to address the really big elephant in the room. "So you do realize what this means, though. Your dad and my mom are ..."

"I know. I guess I haven't really processed that part of it yet."

"Still feel like spreading rumors about Tim and Kate?" Reggy asked.

"No." Laura answered, shaking her head. "It's all sort of gotten a bit too close to home."

"What about Tim and Kate?" Sue asked. "Do I know them?"

...

Clark watched as his wife was licking Lori's pussy. He stood there angry and yet aroused. He didn't know what to do with himself.

"Is that enough?" Stacy asked.

"You agreed to get her off. So you get her off."

Stacy went back to licking and Clark actually started to look away. There's only so much a man can look at two naked women being sexual with each other until he wants to fuck the closest one. However, as soon as he stopped watching he saw his sister waving him over to her from the corner of his eye. He walked up to her and she reached for his pants. He shook his head in the negative at first but then he looked down at his wife being a lesbian and then just gave in. His sister got his dick out and she started to suck on him.

"That wasn't part of the deal." Stacy said when she saw.

"You want me to stop? Then hurry up. I grow bored with you. Figure out what you're supposed to be doing down there or stop wasting my time. Actually, Clark, you know how to lick pussy really well. Go teach her how it's done."

"That won't be necessary." Stacy said.

"Fine. But I'm going to suck your husband's dick until you get it right."

...

"I guess, since I've never had a brother or a sister before, it's difficult to even imagine. I just don't know how I'd even feel." Laura said.

"Well, you have a sister now." Sue said. "You could kiss me and see if it helps you understand father any better."

Laura let out a laugh brought on by embarrassment. "That would be weird."

"Maybe, but it's as close as you could get."

"Well ... maybe."

"Don't be shy. Me and Reg already tried kissing once."

"Really? What was it like?"

"Hey, hey, hey!" Reggy protested. "You have to ask me before you just go talking about that."

"Oh wait. I got it. A test." Sue said. "You can kiss me, knowing that I'm your sister and then you can kiss Reg and tell us if it's any different."

Laura started to smile really big. "But of course it's going to be different. He's a boy."

"I'm a man, thank you very much."

"That's what I meant."

"What about your boyfriend?"

Laura hid her face for a moment. "I lied about that."

"What?" Reg and Sue both said.

"I'm sorry. I was mad at you and somehow I just decided to say that to get back at you."

"And amazingly it worked." Sue said. "I wonder why?" she added as she looked over at Reggy.

...

Stacy was starting to get exhausted so she was really happy when it seemed like she'd finally done enough to give Lori an orgasm, small though it was. Stacy was too tired to even officially ask for Lori to confirm that the money would now be hers. She was happy to not have to lick and she was happy that her husband's dick was no longer in another woman's mouth.

Ah, but one does not just lick pussy and watch a blow job and not get horny. Even though Clark had incest spittle all over his cock, Stacy wanted that cock in her. She got to her back next to Lori and opened herself to her husband. As soon as he was on top of her she closed her eyes and started to reach out for her own climax as quickly as possible so she could get the hell out of there. When she opened her eyes again, she saw Clark and Lori kissing while he fucked her.

Stacy was going to say something but then Lori turned her attention to Stacy's breast. Stacy was just stunned that another woman was sucking on one of her nipples. She was trying to concentrate on her husband the way a good wife should but Lori's mouth was looming large in her mind.

Then there was an instant of release when Lori wasn't sucking anymore. Ok. That was good. Stacy was free to not be gay anymore. But it didn't last. Someone was kissing her and it was not Clark.

...

The kiss between Sue and Laura ended and Reggy gave them a slow clap.

"How was it?" Sue asked.

"I'm not sure I can say. I've never kissed a girl before. You were putting your tongue in my mouth."

"You told me you kissed the preacher's daughter that one time."

"Oh. I forgot about that. That doesn't count."

"Why not?"

"It was just a peck for luck before I had to sing."

"But it was still on the lips, right?"

"I guess."

"It was or it wasn't."

"Ok. Yes."

"Good. Now, Reggy's turn."

Reggy put his hands up. "That's ok, you guys. I already know I could never top what I just saw."

"Get over here and give your cousin a kiss." Sue said.

"Wait." said Laura. "How do I know you two really kissed?"

"You don't believe us?" Sue asked.

"I believe you but ... well, show me."

"Come on." Reggy said. "Aren't we all a little too old to be playing this kind of game?"

"Let's just show her. She wants to see."

"Ok, but not for that long. You girls don't know what kissing does to us men. I'm going to have to adjust myself already."

"You're not getting the hots for us, are you Reg?" Laura asked.

"Har, har." he said as he went to Sue and presented himself to be kissed.

Sue looked over at Laura and then she looked at her brother and she felt a very real urge to mark her territory. She attacked her brother with a ferocious kiss. And it wasn't just a kiss either. She had her hands going all over him. Anyone looking on would certainly get the impression that this was not just a kiss, just as Sue hoped.

...

Stacy was in the moment wondering how they'd gotten here. She hadn't agreed to this. She hadn't consented to this. Lori was between her legs, licking her pussy and her husband was fucking his sister from behind. How had this happened? Why wasn't she saying anything? Why was she allowing this? This wasn't right. You have to tell someone what's on the menu before you just serve them.

Ah! She let out a gasp and a moan. Clark was better at licking pussy than Lori but the big difference wasn't quality but quantity. Clark only licked long enough to get her in the mood and then he fucked her. Well, he wasn't fucking her now. He was fucking the other person in the room and this woman was going down on Stacy and she was in it for the long haul.

Why did it have to feel so good? Why did a woman have to feel so good? Why wasn't she disgusted like she ought to be?

Stacy's head threw itself back and she started to feel her climax hitting her. No. This was wrong. She shouldn't let that happen when a woman was touching her. That should only be for her husband.

...

"Holy shit, you guys." Laura said. "I thought you were going to start having sex or something. That was so hot."

Reggy was just sitting there dazed while Sue looked over at Laura with almost a challenge written on her face. "Your turn. He's waiting."

"Well, I don't know if I can do all that. Reg, just a kiss, ok?"

"Ok with me."

Laura moved close to him and looked at him in the eyes. She licked her lips and then looked back at Sue who was watching and encouraging. Laura looked back at Reggy and he was looking away from her. She put one had on each side of his face and then his eyes met hers. She felt her heart pounding.

It's just a kiss, she told herself.

She slowly moved in a little closer and she could feel his breath. Her chest heaved up and down. His lips were so perfect. His eyes were so mesmerizing that she just wanted to fall into them.

And then it happened. Her lips touched his and she couldn't keep her eyes open. She kissed him and in doing so she just wanted to collapse into his arms. She felt light as a feather.

...

This was another strange position for Stacy. Her face was resting on Lori's ass as her husband continued to fuck his sister. Every now and then, he'd pull out of his sister and put his cock into Stacy's mouth for her to suck. Then it was back into his sister. Stacy hadn't had any alcohol but she felt drunk.

She was just waiting there motionless as her husband committed not only adultery but incest. Her eyes fixated on the motion of his cock going in and out of his sister.

Then he pulled out and she instinctively opened her mouth to accept his cock but then instead of cock she got a blast of his cum shooting all over her face.

Yuck, yuck, yuck. Why did he do that? He knows he's not supposed to do that.

She was grabbing for the bed sheet to help wipe it off when Lori started licking it off of her face. Stacy wasn't paying attention to what exactly Lori was doing but then the other woman kissed her. That was surprising enough but what nearly made her choke was when Lori started to dump her brother's cum into Stacy's mouth.

...

Laura and Reggy were still kissing on Sue's bed and Laura was starting to get the feeling like her clothes were chafing her. She started to get the feeling like she wanted Reggy's hands on her. She started to get the feeling like she wouldn't really be satisfied with just kissing. But of course she had no plan to do anything more. She was still a virgin and a good church going girl.

So, she was completely surprised when she opened her eyes as the kiss ended. Sue was sitting on the bed looking at them in only her bra and panties. Sue reached for Reggy and started trying to get him out of his shirt. He resisted at first but then Sue yanked it and almost tore it as it came off over his head.

"So?" Sue was asking. "Which one of us was better?" Sue threw Reggy's shirt at Laura and waited for an answer.

"Well, I have to say ... Reggy. I can't help it. I like b... men."

"So incest didn't give me the edge?"

"It's incest with him, too."

"Oh, that doesn't even hardly count. He's only your cousin. Reggy, which one of us did you prefer?"

"What? Um ... I wasn't paying attention."

"Liar."

"What? I wasn't."

"Ok. I have a new game. Reg, you can't look but you have to see if you can tell us apart. Laura, want to play?"

"What do I get if I can?" Reggy asked.

"I'll think of something. Now come on. Don't look."

Reggy closed his eyes but his sister did one better and had him hold a pillow in front of his face. Then Laura watched as Sue started to undo Reggy's pants and pull them down.

"Hey. What's the big idea?"

"Your member is going to split your pants again and then I'll have to sew them." Sue answered and then pulled with all her might to get his pants off.

"Come on. Not cool." he said when his briefs came off as well and his erection was put on display were Laura could see.

"Like we've never seen a guy's dick before." Sue said but even as she said that Laura was remarking to herself that this was in fact the first dick she'd ever seen that wasn't an illustration in a book. "Just keep that pillow there and don't look." Sue commanded. Before complying with that, Reggy, at least got his cock back under cover of his underwear.

Then Sue looked over at Laura and tried to explain her plan with just facial expressions. Laura wasn't sure she really understood and she was still thinking about it when Sue moved close to her brother's face and kissed the place where his neck and chest met. Then Sue moved back to position and said, "That's one. Now the next."

Laura was about to go and do the same thing that Sue had just done but Sue silently stopped her. She gestured towards Reggy's cock and Laura's jaw dropped. Then Sue whispered to her. "He's only your cousin. It's ok."

Laura hesitated but then started to again uncover her cousin's dick.

"Sue, I told you to stop that."

"And I told you not to look." Then Sue whispered to Laura, "Hurry up and do it."

Laura looked down at Reggy's crotch but she hesitated. She'd never done anything like this before. Her clothes chafed. She felt funny in her lower regions. She felt pressure from her new sister and her best friend. Couldn't this be more private? But it was already super private. But what if her parents came into the room and saw them all doing this? Maybe daddy wouldn't really have room to be upset with them but her mom would completely flip her top.

She was thinking all that as she slowly got closer and closer to actually putting her cousin's dick in her mouth. It was so big and so hard. She was getting the feeling like she'd want to put that somewhere else. She held herself right there over the tip. She couldn't do it. She was doubting herself. She couldn't do it. She couldn't ... until she did.