Mizspelred Tie Toe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tasted his skin. It surprised her because she didn't think it would taste that way. It was different from the taste of kissing. Then she tasted something else as well. Something was coming out of him. Was he cumming? She thought guys would let out more than that but maybe she was wrong. He didn't seem like he was cumming though. He seemed very relaxed.

"That's enough." Sue whispered. This annoyed Laura. Now that she was doing this, she certainly didn't feel like stopping. But she did stop and then Sue asked her brother to remove the pillow.

"Well, could you tell?"

"What do I get if I can?" he asked.

"Something."

"What? Think of something."

"Oh, no. If you get something for being right, then we get something if you're wrong."

"Deal. What do I get?"

"I'll tell you later."

"No, tell me now."

"You get ... Got it. You get what you were just getting for a full week whenever you want it. But if you're wrong, then you're the one who has to do the servicing."

Laura visibly blushed when she heard that. She was going to object to that as prizes and perhaps suggest something more sensible like free kisses or a back rub but she didn't speak quickly enough.

"Fine." Reggy said. "You both promise?"

"I promise." Sue said and then she looked at Laura.

Laura swallowed and then tried to put on a smile. "Me, too. I promise." she said as the thought of Reggy doing something like that to her down there was exciting her.

"Ok." Reggy said. "Sue was the one who kissed me and Laura, you were the one sucking me."

Laura hid her face.

"How did you know?" Sue asked.

"I can tell your kisses apart." Reggy said while he was looking at Laura to see if he could read how she was feeling about all this.

"More like you can tell our blow jobs apart." Sue returned.

Laura heard that and sent a shocked look over at Sue.

"Oh, it's ok. He's only my half brother." Then, without hesitation or ceremony, Sue went down and got Reggy's dick into her mouth and she started to suck him.

For a few moments, Laura was just watching the surreal sight of Sue giving head to her brother. She looked over at Reggy and noticed that he was trying to get her to come to him. She leaned over and brought her face closer to his.

He kissed her and this kiss was much more passionate than their earlier one. She had one of her hands on his chest while the other was going through his hair. This was so sexy she could hardly contain herself. She'd never done anything even remotely like this before. She imagined that she should be much more cautious than she was but she just felt so comfortable with them.

Reggy started to get at the buttons on her blouse. She was too lost in the kiss to care. She felt some kind of undulation going through her and she just wanted to press herself up to his body as firmly as she could.

Then she felt another set of hands on her. She broke the kiss to see Sue trying to figure out how to take off her pleated skirt. Laura remembered that she'd been slightly annoyed with her cousins when she first arrived. Her family had all worn some of their best outfits but while Aunt Lori was always fashionable and gorgeous, Reggy and Sue were just wearing their normal everyday clothes.

Her two cousins ... or rather, her one cousin and her new half sister, worked together to get Laura out of her clothes. Soon she was only in her bra and panties just like Sue. Reggy moved out of the way and let Laura lay on the bed. While he and Sue kissed her ear, neck, chest and took turns with her mouth, Reggy's hand went to her pussy. As soon as she felt it there, she could think of nothing but the word 'in'. She wanted it to go in her. She bucked her hips to his hand and spread her legs as far apart as they would go. She reached for his fingers and tried to force them into her through her panties.

Then her bra came off. She wasn't sure which one of them had accomplished that but her breasts were now exposed to them. Reggy took a nipple into his mouth and then Sue took the other. Two people were sucking her. Two people were loving her. It was almost enough to make her go wild it was so savage.

Sue was still sucking one breasts and squeezing the other when Reggy started to kiss his way down Laura's body. Oh, wow. What was this? What was he going to do? What was going to happen? Laura reached out for Sue's body and felt that Sue's bra was also gone now. When had that happened? She slid her hand down Sue's side to her ass and found that Sue's panties were gone now too. When had that happened and more importantly, what did it mean? Was this going to happen? Was ... sex ... was that really going to happen?

It was scary and exciting all at the same time. Laura glanced over at the door. Her mother or her father could burst through that door at any minute. It wasn't locked. Even Aunt Lori could come through that door and catch them all like this. This was so naughty. This was so dirty. Incest was supposed to be so filthy but she just couldn't help but feel it was the most erotic thing to ever happen to her.

There was some feeling there that was almost akin to panic when Reggy started to remove her panties. Laura looked all around the room and squirmed in frustration because she wanted, or rather, needed something to go in her. IN. Reggy put his mouth to her cunt and started to lick her. Ok. She guessed that was nice and all but what she really wanted was something in her. A finger. A tongue. ANYTHING. Her mind shouted IN. She ached for it. Fill Me.

And then she realized what was going to happen. Reggy hadn't licked her that long and now he was bringing his cock to her pussy. Her parents would want him to stop. They'd always taught her to never do this kind of thing. And not just because it was family but because it was sex and could get her pregnant. They'd taught her that any and all sex was wrong. They'd even tried to pretend to her that they didn't even have sex with one another anymore.

Oh, but she didn't want him to stop. She looked down at his cock and she started to pray that he would please just fill her. She felt the tip touch her and that was already almost enough. More. Please More. He started to enter her. Oh, yes. Blood flushed up into her face and she wasn't sure if she was tensing up or getting loose. She started to tingle all over and she could no longer feel the bed under her.

"You're so tight." Reggy said.

"Be careful." Sue said. "Don't hurt her."

Reggy was only fucking her with the head of his cock and a little bit of the shaft. He dared not go in any farther than that for fear of ripping something.

Laura thought this was so great. She was losing her virginity and deep down, she knew Reggy was the right one. She'd always known. She'd secretly wanted it to be him. And he was here with her along with her new sister. She had a sister. She was sharing this with her sister. Everything was complete. Everything was perfect. No other way could ever have been better than doing it with both of them here. She ... she loved them. She loved Reggy and she loved Sue. There were two of them and she could feel the love from both of them washing over her.

In her mind she began to have the sensation of being pushed towards the edge of a cliff. There was fear in that. What was happening? She thrashed her head from side to side. She tried to hold off. To hold onto something. She tried to stop herself from going over the edge. No. What was this? She was scared. She tried to hold it in. She tensed up her body and scrunched up her face. She could almost see herself trying to plant her feet into the ground to stop her movement to the void.

Then, she felt Sue's hand on the inside of her thigh sliding up to her pussy where Reggy's dick was fucking her. She felt Sue's finger search for and then find her clitoris. That was the last push and she was thrown off the cliff. But she didn't fall. She spread her arms out into the open air and she rose. Higher, higher, higher. She was flying. Up, up, up. Through the air. Through the clouds. All the way to the moon and the sun and the stars. Each pinpoint of light streaked across the sky and circled back to her, entered her, and then passed through her. All the power of the sun filled her up and then radiated out of her in an explosive burst of the brightest light in the universe.

...

Stacy sat up and then swung her legs over the side of the bed. She looked back over her shoulder and saw her husband and his sister snuggling up next to each other. What had she participated in? She started to reach for an article of clothing but then stopped herself. She was dirty. She couldn't put that back on with the way she was. She needed to get cleaned up at least. But that meant taking a shower here. She looked over at the door to the bathroom. Could she really take a shower here, in Lori's bathroom? In Lori's house? In this vile den of sin?

What time was it? They'd been here too long. Where was Laura? What was she doing? Stacy felt like she'd made a huge mistake in agreeing to do as Lori asked.

She went into the bathroom and looked around. It was so big and so nice. But it was only because that bitch Lori was so rich. Once Stacy had her own money she'd be able to afford a bathroom just as nice or nicer. Four hundred thousand sure was a lot of money. Houses, cars, jewelry. She'd suffered so much and now it was time for her to be blessed. She was due.

She let the water wash over her and though she hesitated to touch Lori's soap, she eventually took hold of it and washed herself. She scraped and scratched at herself to try and purge herself of anything lingering from Lori.

When she got out of the shower, she was looking at her figure in the fogged up mirror. Lori had a better figure than her but what do you expect when she has so much money. When Stacy finally got paid she'd have time to do more exercises and then she'd have a better figure too. Besides, more expensive food was certainly healthier than what Stacy was forced to buy on their limited income.

She went back out to the bedroom and looked at the two naked fornicators. Humph. Well, she'd soon be free of them. And Lori had better not try any tricks or Stacy would bring down hell on that woman's head. She could call the sheriff and report them for this. She got herself dressed with a mind to collect her daughter and go. Clark could stay here with the sister he apparently loved so much. Stacy would make sure he never saw her or Laura ever again. There was no reason to have to be face to face to do the financial transactions.

Just as a bit of insurance, she pulled her phone out of her purse and took a picture of the two siblings in bed together. That was all the proof she'd need.

Now of course when they first came out here she hadn't planned to divorce her husband. No, really. She hadn't. Of course not. And that would be her story until her dying day, because she knew it was the truth. She'd thought of divorcing him earlier but had decided not to do it. Truthfully. If anyone ever asked her she could look them right in the eye and tell them the truth. No, of course she would never leave her husband over money. You can't serve the Lord and mammon. Well, Lori was mammon and Clark had chosen her. Stacy would serve the Lord and if her husband wasn't with her in that then she had no choice but to protect her daughter from that kind of behavior. And now, thanks to the money she was going to get in the divorce, which Clark brought on himself by sleeping with another woman, she could afford to raise her daughter to womanhood the way she saw fit.

She quietly went to the door but as she opened it, she started to get the idea that she needed something signed. Lori's word was just not good enough. She was a unbeliever and you could never really trust those kinds of people to keep their word. She needed something signed. She couldn't leave empty handed.

She half expected to run into Laura either in the hall or living room but Stacy didn't see her daughter anywhere as she retrieved the documents from the living room and turned back towards the stairs to bring them to Lori to sign.

...

While her fingers were interlocked with Sue's, Laura was laying next to Reggy and she was looking at his face. She noticed that he bit on the tip of his tongue when he was concentrating or struggling and she thought it was cute. She ran the fingers of her free hand through his hair. Reggy was concentrating so much because Sue was on top of him, riding his cock up and down.

Reggy grunted as he started to cum inside his sister and Sue looked like she was going to turn purple from her own orgasm. It was beautiful to watch.

Sue fell to the bed on Reggy's other side and there was a moment or two taken for recovery. Then Sue partially sat up and just asked this crazy question out of the blue.

"Hey, you want to lick is cum from my pussy?"

"Um ... What?"

"It's ok. It's not about being gay. It's about being family."

Laura was still flabbergasted but then she looked at Reggy and their sister and figured that doing that wouldn't even be close to the weirdest thing they'd done that day. Laura shrugged. "I guess so."

"Great. Come here."

Laura moved to between Sue's legs and looked down at the white cum starting to ooze out. She shook her head in disbelief of what she was about to do. Then she got down there and started to lick up the cum. Oh, she liked that. That was nice. She raised her head and smiled at Sue with cum dripping from her lips and her chin.

Then suddenly, they all heard yelling outside the door. Laura froze in place. There was a brief still moment in time and then all three of them in the room started to hurriedly reach for clothes and get dressed.

"Where's my shirt?" Reggy asked.

"I don't know." Sue said.

"You took it."

"Quiet or we're going to get busted."

...

Clark got his pants on and his shirt most of the way there though he neglected to button it up. He went out to the hallway and saw his wife fully dressed but his sister in only a bathrobe.

"You have to give me more than that." Stacy said.

"Pushy, pushy, pushy. It's the middle of the night. You don't honestly expect my lawyer to be working at this hour."

"Ladies, what's going on?"

"Clark, you need to take me and Laura home right after your sister signs this."

Just then, Clark saw Laura emerging from one of the other rooms with both of Lori's children accompanying her.

"I didn't buy this house using someone else's words. I didn't buy my car using someone else's words. I don't even subscribe to my phone carrier using someone else's words. Any contract I sign has to come from me."

"You promised me. I did as you asked and you promised me. Now pay up or else."

"Or what? You think you can threaten me in my house?"

Stacy produced her phone and showed it to Lori. "I can threaten you all I want because I can certainly do a lot of things that you would not want me to do. Now, should I call the police or will you sign this?"

"Blackmail?"

"Interpret it how you like, just so long as this gets signed."

"I think you should just go ahead and call the police."

"I'll do it."

"Do it. I won't stop you. You can use my phone if yours can't get a signal."

"We'll just see what the sheriff's office thinks about a brother and a sister sharing the same bed."

"And while you're at it, you might want to ask them what the laws on bigamy are so you can prepare your defense."

"You're the one who needs to defend yourself, not me."

"Are you even aware that your divorce from ... what was his name? I forgot. Rubin something. Smith? It was never legally granted."

"Liar. Yes, it was."

"Not according to the public record. You're certainly married alright but not to my brother."

"Is this true?" Laura asked.

"No. Of course not. I have a copy of everything. I was divorced."

Lori smiled. "You had one more hearing to go to but you decided to travel so you could start planning a wedding to my brother and failed to notify your attorney."

"They were taking too long so I told them to handle it without me. I have proof. I went to hearings for two years. It wasn't fair. The court was trying to milk us for every cent we had. So I told them to do it without me. I didn't need to be there. I have the final paper. I have it."

"No, you don't. You have a summons that you ignored."

Stacy was shaking her head. "They wouldn't have let me get married again if it hadn't gone through yet."

"And how is it that the county clerk in that state could know what you did or didn't do in another state? When you applied for your marriage license, you stated that you had never been married before."

"No, I didn't."

"I have a copy of it if you can't remember."

"It didn't matter. I was divorced."

"No, you weren't, and still aren't."

"If I were still married I would have heard something about it by now. It's been twenty years."

"You wanted to look good in your wedding dress but you knew time was running out because you had Laura growing inside you. You knew that the laws said you could not get married to a man if it could be shown that you committed adultery with him before you filed for divorce. So you lied."

"You're not going to trick me with your cunning little story. I know what happened. And I know that if you thought you could get your brother back from me by proving to him that I was still married, then you would have stolen him a long time ago."

"And deny Laura the benefit of two parents? Heaven forbid."

"You don't care a thing for my daughter. Don't pretend you do. You're nothing but a selfish, controlling, manipulative slut. You can't beat me because I have the Lord on my side. I have the Truth on my side."

"I have the law on my side. Somehow I doubt you'll be able to top that. But I find it curious you'd call me a slut now. Well, at least your expanding your vocabulary. So now I won't treat you like a whore. I'll treat you like a slut. I'll pay you nothing."

...

Officer Kerulaski was filling in the forms dealing with the arrest of yet another idiot who'd tried to march onto the grounds of the governor's mansion and topple the statue in the middle of the front lawn. Some stupid kids got it into their head that it was the statue of the state's first governor and they wanted to bring it down because they claimed he was a slave owner. Even if all that were true, they still had no right to try and pull a stupid stunt like that. But the real facts just made the officer laugh even more.

In matter of fact, slavery had always been illegal in this state and no governor of this state had ever held any slaves, within or without. That was already bad enough but what really cracked Kerulaski up was the fact that the statue was actually of the first African American, a former slave at that, to be elected to the state's legislative body. So now the damn news stations were calling asking if the marchers were nazis or kkk members and the officers here were having their hands full trying to explain that it was the liberal students in summer school who organized the march.

He dared them to put that on the news.

The paper work on this was a nightmare, and besides that, he had a bunch of dumb ass college kids who actually didn't think they'd get in this much trouble for pulling their bullshit. They violently attacked police and innocent bystanders alike and for some reason felt that they should be let free to go home and cry in their safe space while coloring in pictures of soft clouds.

So the holding cells were full. Every officer was pulling overtime. Anarchy was running through the city because the police were too busy dealing with this to keep order or catch criminals. Oh yes. The criminals all started to come out of the woodwork as soon as the cops all got too busy to deal with them. Muggings were happening. Burglaries were happening. Kerulaski wouldn't be surprised if they didn't end up with a murder or two before this was all over.