All Comments on 'Moans Veneris Ch. 05'

by CarlusMagnus

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Redwinger7Redwinger7almost 10 years ago
Great story

I like the way you led us through the whole roller coaster of emotions between them. As someone who loves the romance and happy ending I really enjoyed the story. Look forward to reading more from you.

ABSsABSsalmost 10 years ago

That was great! I wish there could be more.

randyolegoatrandyolegoatalmost 10 years ago
Good ending

I didn't like this story in the beginning but you pulled it all together in the last couple of chapters. I really liked the ending.................

Danno_61455Danno_61455almost 10 years ago
AN EXCELLENT END TO A WELL WRITTEN PIECE

Thanks for sharing your work.

I look forward to anything else you might choose to write about in the future.

ChasBChasBalmost 10 years ago
Is This The End?

Like randyolegoat, I had trouble with this story early on - not so much in the beginning, as in Ch..2. But it was hard to imagine CarlusMagnus writing anything truly nasty, so I kept reading, and... glad I did. He brought off a lovely ending. Or is it the real ending? Will we see more of Jer and Jen in later times? With the parents tentatively on board, we could end here, but Charlie and Mindy went on for several fine series. Maybe something will still develop in this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Good flow to the story, and I liked the ending

WmsraubWmsraubalmost 10 years ago
the best

I loved this story . when reading it I imagined it as if I was watching it happen in front of me (I don't jerk off to stories ) in all its wonders and sad moments . wondering why the real world accepts (girls loving girls ) , I accept this cause I grew up watching my mom , sisters , aunts show affection to each other . but (guys loving guys , is WRONG, NOT RIGHT) . so people do you still think its wrong for a brother and sister to fall in love with each other ? by the way I figured out why society doesn't like this relationship cause (in my words) they build a wall around the outside world cause there not accepted and if something bad does happen they never let anybody back in. can you imagine what it is like to live the rest of your life not being accepted in SOCIETY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic talent in use of pen and paper.

The complete story held me captive, always wondering what was going to happen next. I hope to see more of your great talent here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
pregnant

Now that they have admitted that the are in love with each other. Jenny needs to stop taking her pills, and needs to get pregnant by Jerry soon. Since Jerry likes seeing her naked she should stay that way all the time. Jenny should spend at least the next 22 years giving birth to a new baby every 10 months for her loving brother.

girdlelovergirdleloverover 9 years ago
Wonderful Writing

I really enjoyed this, from the first to the last. Off to read some more.

OleguyOleguyover 9 years ago
Must admit.

I didn't comment before this as I was doubtful the 5* quality could possibly last.

It did and gave me great pleasure.

My congrats Mr Magnus.

hejohejoabout 9 years ago
Excelent

If you continue this story may I add a suggestion? Have them go to a university where they meet another brother sister twins that are also in love with each other. They marry and live together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I held out saying anything

until this final chapter. This was a marvelous story with serious emotion and great sex. Keep it up. You're really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story with a touch of truth

When I was 18 and my sister 19 she asked me why I'd never had any girlfriends.I told her I was in love.The next week was a nightmare she was constantly moody and crying also trying to find out which of her girlfriends it was.We were always very very close and spent all our time together from an early age.I was concerned why she was crying when I tried to comfort her it only made it worse.Mom said she had girl problems and too let her be.After a week she suddenly asked if I was in love with her.I said yes but would never hurt her.Suddenly she told me she needed help in the study away from our parents and then told me she had been in love with me since she was 16 and mom knew and had had a long talk with her.I never knew nor did dad.when we told them we were in love and we're going to spend our lives together Dad went mad but Mom dealt with him.He never accepted we were a couple but Mom had no problem other than how difficult things would be.She was right but these problems only mad us stronger.Us against the world.We had two wonderful girls who are now all grown up with families of their own.We live the perfect life we never argue and now retired spend all our time together and live in South Hams,Devon.We have been blessed as our relationship has never faltered unlike most of the people we know.Your story was very clever and accurate but I never raped her unlike Jerry.Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Beautiful Love Story

Enjoyed every minute of this story. You are a gifted writer.

RB1947RB1947about 8 years ago
I should

know by now that I should trust you. The way this story started, it really didn't seem like one of your stories. But it was exactly the way your stories are and why I love them so much. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really good and engaging story

You're probably the best writer (even grammar and typos) I've had the pleasure to read on literotica. You really do have a style that carries through from the first chapter itself and you made it engaging enough for someone like me to sit through the whole 5 chapters in one sitting. Really appreciate the story. I'll definitely be checking your other stories now. Cheers!

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Fantastic

Love this story, I would like to read some more of these two like what happens when the parents find out about their love and what they do as a couple.

alo0ozalo0ozalmost 7 years ago
love this

i always love a incest story with love. keep it up.

but dont fuck it up by adding others. threesome, foursome, orgy etc.

let it be romantic.

committed love.

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 7 years ago
Yep! Great Story

I really enjoy sibling incest stories that are not just about the sex. Love and the slow build up to a loving relationship between siblings, for me, is what makes a good incest story. This is one of those stories.

honybipolahonybipolaover 6 years ago
can't get enough

of your hot stories and erotic sibling romances so I read them all over again and missed them so I gotta post a comment or two...you're really a great writer and your excellent writing is one of the reasons I got hooked on this site...please keep sharing your awesome ideas with us your avid followers...I wanna keep adding more of your sibling love stories to my faves along with all the stars l can give them all...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hell i forgot to masturbate

i got so caught up in the storyline it slipped my mind

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 5 years ago
What a great love story.

You really do have a way with words. It is definitely one of my favorites. I love the way you describe his thoughts about her and how his love (and lust) build to a crescendo. The thin wall between them was a nice touch and completely believable.

I would be happy if you added more chapters, but I'm ok with it ending here, with us imagining our own continuing love story. This was a terrific piece of writing. Thanks for sharing what's in your very fertile brain. Easily a 5 - ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oh My

Oh my. I am at a loss of words when searching for words to describe how great this story is.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 4 years ago
Other stories are good but

This story I just couldn't get into it or the characters. First you make the sister out to be a slut then she lied about it and isn't a slut then she fucked two guys about to be three but mom talked to her and set her straight and she wasn't fucking anybody but then she had fucked a total of 5 guys when she was 14yo????? I mean seriously that shit is way too confusing and lost any interest in her as a character.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Very good โ˜บ๏ธ

Very hot ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿคฉ

Very romantic ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ป,๐Ÿฅฐ

SneakyVicSneakyVicover 2 years ago

Enjoyed your story

Hope start posting here again

babaloo92babaloo92about 2 years ago

Fantastic writer. Wonderful story. Hope you wrote some more. Maybe not a continuation of this story but more stories. Bro Sis stories. Love them.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

This story would have been so much better if you had let the readers know that both siblings were crushing on each other right after the move but before the discovery of the thin wall. Then you still could have gone through all of the bickering and fighting as they slowly managed to get their shit together. It would have allowed you to up the tension over the sex scenes because "I'm in love with her, but she treated me like a John and just fucked me for my money." Plus "How can I be so stupid that I fell for him when he blackmailed me to get laid." Letting us know up front that they really were in love wouldn't have reduced any of the drama, but at the same time we would have been cheering for them to get it together the whole time until the very end. 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarlusMagnus@CarlusMagnus
10/25/2019: Submitted Chapter Four of "Looking for Trouble" this morning. 10/23/2019: Submitted Chapter Three of "Looking for Trouble" this afternoon. 10/21/2019: Chapter Two of "Looking for Trouble" submitted this morning. 10/17/2019: This evening, I posted the first cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES