Moans Veneris Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One thing remained between us, and I needed to clear it up. "I do have one thing I need to tell you, Jen," I said. "Well, confess to you."

She looked up at me and smiled. "I'll bet it isn't as bad as the things I already know about," she offered.

"Well…" I replied. "It's bad enough. You see, the wall between our rooms transmits noise pretty well, and…" I paused, afraid to go on.

She continued to look up at me, and I could see that she was thinking about what I had just said. After about fifteen seconds, her eyes took on the shape of saucers. "You mean you've been listening to me—"

"Playing with yourself," I interrupted, finishing her sentence for her. "And it made me get hard and jack off every time I heard you."

I needn't have worried. She grinned. "I guess I have to confess, too, then. When I played with myself, I was always thinking of you! And your dick, and fucking it." It was my turn to be shocked, but she went on before I could say anything. "If you hadn't just told me that you're in love with me, I might be upset that you listened to me," she said. "Like I was when I caught you playing with your dick outside my door. But maybe, now," she went on, winking at me as she did so, "neither of us will need to do that anymore! If you hear me playing with myself again, just come over to my room and give me what I really want!" The gentle stroking on my cock got stronger, and she looked into my eyes. "Some of this!"

After a few seconds, she reached up for another kiss. My roving hand dropped from her tit to her pussy, which it cupped gently through her own clothes. She moaned into my mouth, and her hand tightened about my rod—stroking it for real, now. I moaned back.

She broke the kiss, and, still through my pants, I felt her hand tighten around my cock as she smiled at me and asked, "Is this for me?"

"All for you! Every bit of it!" I answered. I pushed down a little harder on hefrmound and gently rotated my hand back and forth. She shuddered from my touch as I asked, "What about this? Is it for me?"

She was looking into my eyes again, and her hand moved to my zipper. Still smiling, she said, simply, "No!" But before I could respond in disappointment, she elaborated. "It isn't for you. It's yours! All of me is yours, now."

My own hand moved to the zipper of her pants; she closed her eyes, puckered her lips, and reached up. I accepted the invitation, and our tongues danced again with each other. As I tasted her mouth, my fingers gripped her zipper-pull and slid it down. Her fingers did the same my zipper. Moving in sync, our hands found the waist-buttons on the pants and undid them.

She moved back, breaking the kiss. "Wait," she said. "Let's get up and take our clothes off."

It seemed a good idea to me. I stood up, and she stood right beside me. I started to reach for my jeans, to lower them, when she stepped up against me, reached up, and put her arms around my neck. We turned to face each other. The feel of her soft curved body, so close to me, distracted me from the task I'd almost begun, and my arms went around her waist, pulled her close. She raised her lips, and we began another deep kiss. It seemed to last forever—but it was far from long enough.

We ended the kiss and stood there, arms around each other, front to front. Her boobs pressed happily against my upper stomach while my cock, now fully hard but still constrained by my underwear, pressed firmly against her stomach. She ground herself against me, and I ground back.

After a few moments of that, she broke my grip on her and stepped back. Her hands went to my shirt buttons and undid them. As she did that, my own hands roamed her upper body, concentrating on her boobs. When my shirt was unbuttoned, she stepped up against me to slide it back off of me. Once it was off, she raised the hem of my tee-shirt and pulled it over my head.

When my upper half was naked, I took reached for her pullover. Anticipating me, she raised her arms and dropped to her knees. The shirt inverted over her head, and I stripped it upward and off of her.

As I tossed the shirt to the floor behind me, her hands went to the waist of my open jeans. She grabbed my jeans and my undershorts and pulled them down together—all the way down to my ankles. My cock sprang free and, remaining on her knees, she straightened, so that it pointed directly at her face. She grinned up at me, took it into her hand and pumped it a couple of times.

My knees almost gave out as, still grinning, she directed my cock into her mouth. Raw sensation engulfed me as she enveloped my crest in heat and moisture, and her tongue twirled and fluttered over it. I felt my hips begin to oscillate, forward and back, forward and back, in response.

She kept me there for a minute or two, ensorcelled to the point of helplessness. But before I could explode, she drew me out of her mouth and looked up at me, smiling again. "Do you want to come in my mouth, Jer?" she asked, "Or do you want to fuck me?"

The interruption weakened the enchantment, and I regained my will. I reached down and brought her to her feet. "You'd let me come in your mouth?" I asked. As I spoke, my arms pulled her close and my cock, now slippery with her saliva, slid up against her belly. "You don't need to do that, you know." Her tits pressed nakedly, warmly, against me, their nipples burning holes where they touched my skin; her belly pressed my cock up against me.

"I know," she agreed, still smiling. She wiggled against me, having figured out that doing so stoked my need for her. "But if you want it, then I do, too. There's nothing dirty about a guy's cum. I've had yours on me, and I've already had it inside one part of me—twice, now! And I plan to have it there a lot more, because it makes you happy when you come inside me. It makes me happy when I make you happy, and it feels so good when your dick is in my mouth or my pussy!"

"Oh, no you don't," I said, smiling back at her, still holding her against me, still enjoying the feel of her boobs against me and her belly against my cock. "You get a vote, too. What would you choose if it were up to you?"

"I guess I'd fuck you," she answered. Her smile vanished, and she looked up into my eyes, a serious expression on her face. "It won't exactly be our first time with each other, or even the first time for either of us, but it'll be the first time we both know we're in love with each other. So we'll kinda be taking an unofficial cherry from each other, right?"

"That's a good thought," I pointed out. "I really like that way of thinking about it. Fucking it is!" That settled, I squeezed her and reached to kiss her; she kissed me back. It was another long, deep kiss, and I felt my cock throb where she had it trapped between our bodies.

When that kiss ended, we looked again into each other's eyes. And she offered, "You are going to come in my mouth someday soon, you know. So you'd better get used to the idea!" She paused. But before I could say anything, she continued, "And I do have a real cherry that's you're gonna pop one of these days. No guy's ever had his dick up my ass. You're gonna be the first one there! And you better get used to that idea, too!"

"Hmmm," I said. "I think I'm used to both ideas already!" I kissed her, briefly, before going on. "But first things first! You still have pants on, and that's not okay."

"That is a problem!" she agreed. "What shall we do about it?" That funny look—the one I hadn't been able to interpret—was on her face again. And I finally figured out that it was desire—desire for me!

I stepped backward, planning to kneel in front of her as she had done with me. But I'd forgotten that my own pants were still around my ankles, and they tripped me. My arms flailed as I almost fell flat on my ass. Somehow, I successfully twisted as I started to go down, and I managed to land safely, on my back, on the bed beside us. "I guess I'm not the only one," she offered through her laughter, "who still has pants on—even if yours don't cover anything important!"

I lay across the bed, my legs hanging off the side. And before I could regain my composure, she took advantage of my position to pull my pants and undershorts down over my feet and off. That left me with only my socks on, but, for good measure, she removed those, too.

When she'd finished getting rid of my clothes, she lay down beside me on the bed and rolled toward me. I rolled to meet her, and our arms again folded us to each other. Once again, I felt the swell of her naked boobs against me. My cock throbbed mightily.

But she still had her pants on, so, after a quick kiss, I abandoned her embrace and got back up onto my feet. Once up, I reached for her jeans and her panties and, as she rolled onto her back and raised her legs to help me, I pulled them off together. Now she was naked, too.

I lowered her legs, so that I stood between them, and I admired the view as she smiled up at me. Her nipples were hard, and her tits stood proudly from her chest, defying gravity. Her pussy lay open, right at the edge of the bed, surrounded by its sparse, light brown curls. There were her clit, her inner lips, and the entrance to her body.

Her smile deepened, and she asked, "You really like to see me naked, don't you?"

"I do," I admitted. "Looking at you like this really turns me on. It makes my cock throb." And then, sinking to my knees on the floor between her legs, I licked my lips to moisten them. Then I continued, "And it makes me think about doing this, too!" And I bent forward to kiss her inner lips just below the point where they joined to form the hood over her clit.

I heard her sharp intake of breath as my lips touched her. I maintained moist, gentle contact for a bit, and then I extended my tongue to stroke her inner folds. She moaned at that touch, and her hands moved to my head. I breathed in her musky feminine scent, and my cock throbbed heavily.

At first, she simply fondled my scalp, but as my tongue continued to stroke her, she began pressing me against herself and directing my tongue toward her clit. I still didn't know very much about female anatomy, but I found that I had a devoted teacher who possessed an excellent model—and I was a quick learner! I brought my arms up under and around her thighs to steady myself; and, very soon, she'd taught me exactly how and where she liked to have my tongue touch her. Then her moans grew in length and intensity, and her hips moved up and down, up and down, in response to my touch.

Without warning, her hands stopped directing me against herself and began pulling my head away from her. Once she'd broken the contact she'd seemed to enjoy so much, she pulled her legs up and rolled to place her head on a pillow while centering herself in the bed. Holding her arms out toward me, she murmured, "I'm almost there! But I want to feel your dick in me when I come! Come put it in me and fuck me! Please! Fuck me!"

I thought that was a good idea—an excellent idea, in fact. "God, yes!" I breathed, looking again into her eyes. "I want to come inside you and make you come around me!"

I joined her on the bed, on my knees between the thighs she spread to make room for me. Smiling, breathing heavily, she reached for my hardness and guided it into herself as I lowered my body toward hers. And, as my cock slid into the seething grasp of her sheath, I was vaguely aware that her arms and her legs wrapped around me and drew me deeper.

Her body caused sensations that overwhelmed me. Though I was now barely aware of anything beyond what I felt in my cock, I heard her exclaim, "Shit! You feel good!" as my body began to pump my length in and out of her.

And then there was only need driving me to thrust myself into her, to pull back, to thrust again… Her slick wet heat clasped me exquisitely, generating sublime friction, pumping me toward cataclysm! I didn't hear her then, but later, my memory would tell me of her moans—moans like those I'd heard through our wall so many times before—and of her utterances: "Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Oh, fuck me, Jer! I love you so much! Fuck me!"

And my memory would tell me later, too, of the animal sounds that I, myself, made as need became almost tangible within me.

Need solidified, and my cock ignited. Conflagration swallowed me. The fire of my love for my twin sister flowed, again and again and again, again and yet again, seemingly without end, into her body. Her love answered me with its own fire that melded with mine, surrounded me, clasped me, and drew me deep into herself. And, in that moment of blinding truth, I knew that we were one—and that we had been meant to be so from the time of our conceptions together.

********************

Little by little, orgasm's tide receded and my awareness of things outside myself returned. Naked, I lay on my naked twin, her arms and her legs still wrapped tightly around me, my cock still buried in her pussy. My head lay on the pillow beside hers. Turning my face toward her, I gently kissed her ear and her neck. She responded; her hands tracked up and down the skin of my back.

I raised my head and looked into her eyes. She looked back at me and smiled. "You're wonderful, Jenny," I whispered, putting all of my love for her into what I said.

Her smile deepened, and she whispered back to me, "You're wonderful, yourself, Jerry. And I really, really like fucking with you."

Smiling back at her, I answered: "I'm glad, and I like fucking with you, too."

Gently, our lips met. Our passion was spent, but our love flowed between us in that kiss. When we broke the kiss, I raised my body, pulling my now shrinking cock out of her. My coordination hadn't fully returned yet, and I rolled clumsily to her side to lie next to her. She rolled toward me, slid her arm under me, and put her head on my shoulder. My arm encompassed her and drew her close; her arm circled my waist to hold me.

Happily, we lay there, the front of her naked body resting against my side, as we shared our bodies' warmth, lives, and satiation. I knew, now, that what she had told me was so; she was mine, all of her. I knew, too, that I was hers, all of me.

"You're the only guy," she whispered, holding me tightly, "who's ever made me come! And with you in me, it was better than anything I've ever felt before."

There was nothing to say; I simply squeezed her back in an effort to transmit more of my love to her. I wanted nothing more, and nothing less, than to be with her from now on.

I knew that we would still have disagreements, squabbles, even fights—though probably not fights like those we'd been through so recently. But our love would carry us through them whole—whole as individuals and, more importantly, whole as a couple. Mom and Dad already knew of her love for me, and we would not be able to conceal the new bond between us from them for long—even if we tried. But whatever their reaction, I knew that our love would carry us through that as well. The rest of our lives lay before us, to be shared, and I was ready for that sharing.

And, as those thoughts passed through my mind, she raised her head to look again into my eyes. Her smile brought me joy, and I heard her soft, loving voice. "No more loser boyfriends! Just my twin brother, the only guy I've ever wanted! I love you so much!"

The End

12