All Comments on 'Modeling for the Class'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
sacksackabout 17 years ago
great build up of suspense!

hard to do over a six page span! Some may find this too clinical, but I enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
bravo!!!

I agree that over 6 pages is hard to keep a reader interrested. However it has to be one of the best stories I've read here or any erotic literature. Nicely done. I was so turned on the whole way through and I'm glad you decided to give us all a release at the end!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
amazing!

best erotic story i have ever read! well worth the 6 pages! can't wait for the next one

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggabout 16 years ago
Be wary of Web info

"Aboutonia" is not a chemical compound. It seems to be an error that has snuck into someone quoting someone else. If you google it, you will find it on numerous websites, but always at the head of an identical list (which you reproduce in your story and which appears to be correct except for aboutonia). If you search for "chemical composition of semen", you will also find the same compounds, in various orders and degrees of completeness, but never with "aboutonia." -- Love the story though, you rarely disappoint your fans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great!

Loved this, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
No Way!

Completely unbelievable context, sad and abusive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
nice very nice tho long

nice story...tho 6 pages is actually pretty long...read it in parts if u can..little clinical bt d erotic parts rock...wld hv loved 2 be a part of this class... :-)

and aboutonia?????i doubt dere is anything lk tht...nvr heard about it....

amber_fieldsamber_fieldsover 15 years ago
Unbelievable, of course, BUT:

Of course there's nothing believable here, but that's a part of the story's beauty. It's a fantastic tale that uncovers the fears and inhibitions of all young people at some time in their lives, told lewdly by older people who are themselves caricatures of society. And, on top of that, its' HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please provide a warning about forced consent

I didn't mind the length of the story, or the clinical bits which seemed almost comical and provided relief so that sexual tension could be maintained for a longer period. That was very well done.

I would have rated the story higher, except that I really intensely disliked Marilyn's internal dialogue. Especially when she has to remind herself repeatedly that she was doing this under duress.

I read it until the end and thank you for making her wanton in the last page, I was really really hoping for that. Otherwise I would have hated to be part of rape.

And rape it was. I know first hand what it feels like to be raped under that kind of duress and I assure you I would have laughed and danced over the mutilated, bleeding bodies of the people involved. Myself and many other survivors could tell you Marilyn's reaction would be extremely uncommon. In fact, I think I will go read some violent revenge fiction right now.

But for the benefit of the author and future readers I would request you make the first few lines of the story a warning that this is a forced-consent story. I would not have read it if I had known. The goal of these stories is pleasure, after all... this story caused me distress, not pleasure.

ChucksSiteChucksSitealmost 15 years ago
I have read all (or nearly so) of your stories and

I was, after nearly 5 pages, feeling will educated about sexual anatomy, but not sporting any signs of arousal. Yes, the story line, fantasy as it was, provided the stimulus for another of your well written, very detailed situations. That all ended as the story (and everyone else - where was the Dr.?) climaxed in almost an orgy. But could 'the girls' just sit and giggle? Surely, they were wet and could use some relief as well as the boys. And, what is to happen after the class with Susie (or Becky) and Alex and Marilyn and Jimmy or any of the others. It's like watching some of those tantalizing porno clips that entice you to join the porn site to see the rest. But in Mr. Petesunn's case, we can only hope that the rest of his stories get told. And soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
FUCK!!

ooh my god .. its like i was reading my own deepest fantasy!

thank yoou

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank you!

This story is a lot like a fantasy I've had forever. It was a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I think it was unbalanced; Marylin had to suffer a lot more than Alex.

I think there may be some male chauvinism in this story; Alex's "humiliation" consisted of showing his pecker around the class and getting a blowjob; Marylin had to accept the jism she did not want, had to completely strip, and had to submit to umpteen "gynecological" exams. Yes, she was happy at the end, but her route was very unhappy, and I was not a happy reader.

In general, I am **loving** the stories (I am reading them on my Android App which

doesn't give any feedback chances); I specially liked "Disciplining Young Ladies" and the Dr Lowenstein stories. The ones with the nephew were a rare treat.

I would give most stories 5 stars; perhaps only this one and Disciplining Young Gentlemen would get 4. (Mind you, I am reading alphabetically, have not reached beyond "M" yet!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Best story of all Literotica

Amazing! Best story of all Literotica

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 5 years ago
Treated like an object

MODELING was conceived around an excellent concept of objectifying the person. I was concerned that the story might not have fully lived up to its promise. I think the author got lost in the erotic elements of his story and lost the point. Alex and Marilyn were sent to the class to be treated like mannequins, inanimate objects. Initially, that's the way the story began. The models were evaluated as if they were not really there. The point of the punishment in being the option to model is to be treated as a thing rather than a person. Erotic elements could have been built around that concept.

Rapier875Rapier87510 months ago

Where is chapter 2 then ?

Yet another unfulfilled promise by an author on here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous