Modern Day Cavegirls - Jane 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,933 Followers

"Are wonderful," she sighed, reaching out to touch and begin her caresses, "I don't know what you're talking about," she smiled, leaning down.

"These beauties are awesome."

Maxine closed her eyes as Jane began to love her little tits, meaning all of it -- her words as well as the things that she was trying to say with her mouth.

"I -- I don't really know how to fuck with another girl," Maxine said quietly, "Though it's really what I've wanted forever. Should I just let you lie on me or what?"

Jane smiled looking down, "Something like that. You've got the wrong kind of girlie magazines in here. They're just for men to jerk off with -- so nothing real needs to be in them at all.

From what you said just now, "I'd guess that you must mean something like this."

She got onto Maxine, who spread her legs in response and there were two bodies pressing themselves against each other slowly in the heat of the loft as Maxine found that it felt better to her if she rolled her hips in time.

Maxine found her hands and arms reaching for Jane and she looked up whenever she could. She shook her head a little once, "You're the beautiful one, Jane.

I've seen you around, you know, "she smiled up, "I didn't know who you were, but I saw you in town and almost crashed my trike into a truck stopped at a light."

Jane grinned and lowered her head to kiss Maxine's neck, "Oh shut up. And don't you cry to me about your boobs again, you hear me? I LOVE them!"

After a few minutes where they'd sped up or tried to change a few things, Maxine rolled Jane off so that they were on their sides and they seemed to have the same thoughts, laughing as their hands crashed into each other in between them. Maxine hugged Jane tightly for a moment and whispered as she looked at Jane's face.

"What was the other thing you were going to ask? You never said it."

Jane stopped and looked into Maxine's eyes, "Could I please ... would you mind if I called you Max?"

Maxine kissed Jane softly and moved her fingers so that Jane's eyes closed and she groaned.

"I've never liked my name," Maxine said, "Somewhere in grade 7, they all used to call me Maxi-pad. But I think that I'd love it no matter what you call me. I like to hear my name from you."

Outside, the sun beat down on the old roof and up in the loft the temperature rose a little more as the afternoon went on. Jane made love to Max with a feeling inside of her that surprised her.

She lay a little off-center over Max's thigh while her own rubbed up against Max. Their heads were turned so that they faced each other and they left little kisses when they weren't feeling the big thrills for a minute. Jane's hand was over one of Maxine's nipples, grazing her thumb against it, waiting for the next time that Max closed her eyes in time to what she was doing with her knee.

When it happened, she pulled and pinched a little and Max inhaled so hard that Jane thought that she was going to be almost thrown off, but Max kept arching her back as she cried out until she fell back down, gasping for breath. After a few minutes, Max looked over, "Thank you," she whispered hoarsely, "that was ... "

"That was the most amazing, most erotic thing that I've ever seen in my life, "Jane whispered back, "I came pretty good myself from rubbing on your leg as I watched."

Max had trouble at first and she knew that it was her own issues over trusting anyone, since up to now since she'd been on her own, she hadn't met anyone worth trusting. But she knew that this felt different -- well, other than Jane was the very first girl that she'd ever been to bed with.

Jane seemed to surprise her about every other minute, and perhaps the biggest thing ...

Jane couldn't get enough of her little tits.

She'd have thought it was insane -- if she didn't like it so much.

Less than an hour and Jane had it down -- something that Max wouldn't have thought to exist. Jane did something -- and it wasn't always the same thing -- but she felt a sort of connection being established as though there was something electric that she could feel in both of her nipples simultaneously. From there, they both sent the same thing to her crotch and she was almost howling in her joy.

She looked over at Jane, wondering who had been right and who was wrong -- Jane or everybody else. She made her decision then, deciding that Jane was being honest so if she said that she was beautiful, then she'd believe it and she finally felt better about herself. Not all at once in one moment, but she knew that Jane was right.

She was all over this wild girl in a heartbeat, needing her -- just to have her against her skin. Only that and it was enough -- just to draw another completely free and relaxed breath.

-------------------

Jane was on her side with one leg up as Maxine kept her two middle fingers moving. She was holding Max's head to her breast as she sucked softly.

Jane heard something -- or she thought that she did. She raised her head, giving it a slight shake to dislodge the beads of sweat which threatened to run into her eyes, "Did you say something, Max?"

It was a bit of a moment -- one that Jane was sure that she'd never forget, or at least, she hoped that she wouldn't.

The light came down onto them looking like it shone down from Heaven itself and if you looked, you could see little dust particles illuminated by the sunbeams as they floated slowly through the air.

It was murderously hot in the loft, but the two of them didn't much care. For their own reasons, this was something that each of them needed very much right now and the heat seemed to keep their passion fueled in a strange way where if they'd been asked beforehand, both would probably say that they didn't like screwing when it was hot -- especially this hot. And were you crazy for even asking or what?

Now?

Maybe it was synergy or some such ten-dollar word. They didn't know and more importantly, they were beyond caring.

Max lifted her head with a soft groan and Jane felt her heart almost crash to a stop in her chest. Maxine's hair was way beyond only being a mess. It was sweaty and stuck down in some places while standing up in others. Her sweet face ran with sweat and she lifted one hand to wipe away what she could before wanting to wipe it against her own body somewhere, but she looked as though she wasn't sure where.

Max still had that slightly lost look, only now it also carried something lustful there as Jane watched spellbound. Max's pretty green eyes looked a bit unfocused for just a second before they locked onto Jane's with a smile. Her voice sounded shot-out.

"What?

Oh. Yeah. I did. I said thank you for not letting me get away like I'd wanted to. This with you ... I'm so ..."

She ran out of words and reached for her own face again to wipe a wet streak which ran from under one eye down her cheek.

She looked at her wet fingers for a moment and Jane seized her wrist. Max watched as Jane brought the hand to her mouth.

"You make me this way," Jane groaned in a strange tone. She licked Max's fingers before she began to slip each one into her mouth to suck them clean and Max moaned softly to see it. "Other than one, I've been to bed with another girl a very few times and I liked it.

But none of them were like you to me.

Not one.

Max, you make me so hungry. I love this. I want you again."

Maxine moved onto Jane and they began humping again, but it didn't last longer than a few minutes before Jane pushed Max onto her back and knelt over her. Max looked up and their eyes locked for long over a minute as their bodies both put out sweat.

They didn't make a move, neither one. They only looked at each other.

Jane sagged down a little so that she could reach and Max felt her long fingers in her hair. She whimpered a little, and then gave in to what she felt. She wanted to ... Max didn't want to look away from those eyes, but ...

She turned her head and kissed the inside of Jane's thigh, licking it quickly and then she was back to looking into the eyes again. Jane had allowed the movement and now looked down smiling.

"Max, you sweet little beauty," she sighed as her thumb stroked Max's ear, "Do you like this? I mean, do you like me?"

Max nodded, "I've never had anything like this."

She reached up with one hand and caressed Jane's breast, "I never knew it could be like this -- I mean, with anyone. I ... I feel like I've found ... you -- what I need -- it's ... it's you!"

Jane nodded, "I know. Something about me and you ... I dunno. I've never felt ..."

She shook her head a little as if to push away what she felt if only for a moment, "We understand each other on the inside. I'm gonna help you, Max - and you're gonna help me too."

Max was looking at the underside of Jane's other breast, but her gaze lifted higher so that she was back to being in that gaze again, "I know. I don't want to run anymore."

Jane's eyes were wet and Max watched as a silvery droplet plummeted toward her to land on her forehead. Jane smiled softly, "You won't have to."

She lowered herself slowly as she lifted Max' head until those sweet lips were against her cleft. Max opened her mouth without any hesitation at all and began at something that she'd never done before.

She remembered bedding down in some bleak and rather unsavory places, as alone as she could get, since by definition, being alone meant that there wasn't anyone who could hurt you. She remembered weeping night after night. She'd always felt alone her whole childhood when she wasn't safe at home with the parents who'd loved her. But something had gone wrong and at the end, it was just Maxine, all by herself, and feeling like she wasn't much more than a little brown-furred mouse being hunted by the world at large.

She opened her eyes and looked up at the Goddess Jane. That was sure pushing things and it would have been worth a smile to Max if she hadn't been busy.

But she knew what Jane meant. She felt it too and right now, she wanted ... if not to step out of the shadows, to at least walk toward the light and stand at the edge to look out with honesty and not feel the little nameless fear which always seemed to be there in her. That had been missing since this wild thing had gotten onto her ancient bed to teach her how one loved another if there was nothing hidden.

---------------------

From the loft, two sweat slicked girls made their way down the path to the farmhouse. It was early evening by then and they both liked to look at each other in the cast of the late day sun. Jane said, "Out of everything that you've done in the shed, which was the one that you enjoyed doing the most?"

Maxine smiled, "The plane. I liked that one the best -- and I spent a lot of time sitting in it daydreaming, since I can pay the price to daydream anytime I want to."

Jane nodded, "Me too. That's what I always used to do when I was a little girl -- though at first, I had to stand on the seat so that I could see, so it doubled as a ship for me sometimes."

"Where are we going?" Maxine asked and Jane pointed, "To that house. I grew up there. Nobody's changed a thing in my old room and I was thinking that I've just got to have a shit-ton of clothes that are probably your size or pretty close. You can take whatever you like, Max. For damn sure, you won't have to worry about how you sit down.

But the main thing is that there's a swimming pool where we can cool off."

-----------------------------

Maxine sort of had doubts about the clothes, but she liked what she saw to her surprise. There were three pairs of jeans which fit her fairly well and lots of tops that didn't look dated, since by her own admission, Jane didn't care much about trends.

"I'm not handing you all my throwaway stuff here out of your circumstances," Jane said, hoping that she could avoid the whole thing, "But you need something to wear like now, Max."

To herself, Jane would have happily dragged Maxine off to buy her some clothes, but she didn't know how to even broach the topic to a girl who had lived the way that she had, so she wanted a little time to see where this might go as well. For now, she was pleased, since they seemed to fit easily together.

She found an old backpack from her school days and they filled it up.

--------------------------------

"I don't have a bathing suit," Maxine said as they looked out at the deserted pool under the stars just after the last of the sun's glow had faded in the west. Jane turned on only half of the pool lighting.

"So?" Jane smiled, "There's nobody home and there won't be anybody coming tonight. We can skinny dip. Come on."

They swam around and they were quiet about it and they often just stopped to stand in front of each other with smiles. "Ok, I've gotta confess something," Jane said, "I wanted to do this so that I could look at you some more."

Maxine laughed, having lost much of her shyness, "I thought so. But it's what I hoped for, since I'd get to look at you too. Kind of silly, huh?"

Jane nodded, "Might be, but I don't care. I love to look at you like this. The light makes you glow a little bit and I think it suits you. Are you getting hungry yet?"

Maxine shrugged, "I dunno, I might be -- either that or I want you to do me again." She looked at Jane and her serious face evaporated as she smiled, "Just joking. Why?"

Jane shrugged, "I was thinking that we could go for pizza or have it delivered to my place. Your choice."

----------------------------

It turned out to be a night in at Jane's and they ate the pizza with a couple of beers.

"I need to ask you something," Maxine began.

Jane laughed, since it was the same thing that she'd been about to say, "What?"

"I found an old motorcycle in the shed a while back. It looked to me like there had been another one there as well, but it was gone. I just saw the marks where it stood once on it's stand."

Jane nodded, "Actually, it has something to do with what I was about to ask. My father used to have a bike many years ago. It was simple, dependable and cheap -- three things dear to his heart. But nothing lasts forever and as his bike aged, he looked around to get a parts donor, since it was tough to get parts anymore.

I took the one that's missing and fixed it up and I rode it for a while. Anyway, why were you asking?"

Maxine wanted to fix the bike up and Jane told her to go ahead with her blessing and she offered to help if Max needed it.

Then Jane spoke about a bike that she'd bought and now wanted to pick up. "I've wanted it for so long and now it's finally finished and ready to pick up. I was wondering if you'd mind riding me to Santa Fe, one afternoon next week. I've got the info on it and I'll have insurance on it by then. We could go down on your trike and come back together."

Maxine liked it and Jane opened her laptop to send an email to the bike shop. After that, she showed Maxine the picture that she'd gotten of the thing in the email telling her that it was ready.

She picked up her phone then and smiled at Maxine, "Now I just gotta do something for you."

------------------------------------

Bobbi walked up the path to the shed in the morning sunshine. She saw Jane waiting there as agreed and made her way over. "I hope that you've got one hell of a good reason to ask me to get up from my warm bed to come and meet you here on my only day off in the last three weeks."

Jane smiled, "Well since you put it that way, I don't know now.

Seems to me that I've messed enough things up around here lately. I just hope now that what I've got to show you makes you happy enough to forget about disowning me -- at least temporarily."

Bobbi shook her head and put her arm around Jane, "I'm sorry that I hollered at you so much yesterday. Looking back on it all, you probably deserved the first blast out of me over what happened. But Su-jin is ok with it, so I guess that if anything, you probably hurt whatever relationship that you ought to be having at work with her more than anything else. So you ought to work on fixing what you can there.

I didn't just hire her for me. She's an asset to be used by both Transport and Ag divisions, so you need to patch it up if you can.

So with that said, you probably DIDN'T deserve the other seven blasts that I gave you over it. Please forgive me, Janey, but I was really upset.

Now, why are we standing here?"

Jane smiled and led Bobbi to the door, "There's something here that I thought you'd want to see."

She led Bobbi through and Bobbi stared at the tractors for a moment before her eyes found the old bush plane.

"The last time that I saw that, I was trying to think up a way to sell it. It looked like shit. What happened? And how did these old things get fixed up?"

Jane waved her hand back and forth as she shook her head, "Later. Take a look inside."

Bobbi stood and stared, looking everywhere around the interior. She turned and saw Jane wearing a little grin, "Kinda makes you think about calling for an FAA inspector to come down and give you recommendations about getting that thing airworthy, doesn't it?"

Bobbi nodded, "The engine's probably rusted up, but Patterson could probably get us one at a good price." She got out and stepped away a little, looking back with a sigh, "That old thing has been sitting here for so long. I used to come out here when --"

Jane nodded, "I know, when you were a girl to get into it and daydream about flying it for hours. I used to do the same thing. Now I think that it's just waiting -- maybe holding it's breath a little.

"

She grinned, "I think now that the old boy is trying to impress you, Bobbi -- hoping that he might have just one more chance. Great-granddad bought it in hopes of feeling the joy of flying again, but he never used it much because he never found the time.

I know that, over the years, there were three of us who used to sit in that old guy, wishing and dreaming. We all did it at different times, but I know that we all did it, just the same.

One of us isn't here yet, but Bobbi, he used to dream maybe harder than anyone, because his father has always been just a dour old bastard who treated his own son like shit and was so quick to blame him for the slightest thing. That old bird there was Damian's escape- even if it could only fly in Damian's mind."

Bobbi looked down, "I know it. If I looked for him and couldn't find him anywhere else, then I knew where he'd be -- and if I found him in here all alone, I never bothered him then."

She looked up, "In this generation of our family, for the first time, there are three pilots. The one to fly first isn't back here yet, that's all.

Maybe you're right. We have our dreams, you and me. Maybe it's time for me to talk to the banker about something a little different. Maybe we can do something for the man who's always been there for us. The size of the amounts might have been a lot bigger, but more than once it was Damian who sent home what was needed to keep Quicksilver's flying.

How did it ... who? ... Somebody spent a lot of time at this. Who did this, Janey?"

"Bingo!" Jane grinned, "Come on. She's waiting to meet you -- scared to death if I know her at all.

I found her in here yesterday. She's been living here for a year and a half all alone up in the loft, frying in the summer and freezing in the winter. She's used a little cold water to wash with, but she never used much of any electrical power for fear of being discovered other than a microwave. She was always too scared to use even one bare light bulb in here at night for fear that somebody might see the light through all the gaps in the old boards.

She did all of the repairs that you saw out of being bored and knowing how."

Bobbi nodded, "Well I guess that I've gotta meet her then."

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,933 Followers