Modern Day Cavegirls - Jane 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,933 Followers

She began to walk up the aisle that led to the loft with Jane beside her, but Jane grabbed her hand and Bobbi stopped then to look back with a questioning expression.

"Sorry," Jane said quietly, "I wasn't done talking. You need to know something. There's a girl up there in the loft, probably wringing her hands right now. All of my life, you and Damian have been pretty much everything to me.

Between us, we were cousins and siblings at the same time. You probably saved my life when I was an infant by drawing attention to the neglect you saw. You were only kids yourselves, but Bobbi, you were more like my parents a lot of the time too. If I don't owe all of it to you, then the greater part of who I am is because of you both.

When I needed it in my confusion, you stepped out of your own closet and into mine to help me understand myself in our long talks. Then you did the right thing and stepped back out.

When I was old enough and still feeling like a ball of tightly-wound and live wires ready to explode, you took me to your bed and taught me what I needed to know. I know there are times when you need me just as much and I don't ever want that to end.

The next time that he was home, Damian listened to us and he taught me too. It's a very personal and private thing, but in my heart, I'm so proud that I gave myself to him that night while you were there to help in any way that you could."

She looked up and Bobbi saw some of the famous determination that they all shared in those eyes, "Now for once, I'm gonna tell you something and I need for you to know that I'm not asking this time."

She pointed toward the loft, "I understand that girl up there, Bobbi. I probably understand her better than anyone ever could. I'm very likely the only person in the world who she'd even let get that close -- close enough for me to know what and who I was looking at. I know what she's never had but always needed -- and it only took me one day to know.

Max is not my girlfriend -- though we are falling in love the same way that you and I are in love. She's the same animal that I am, and more than anything, she needs a sister and a family, because if she has that, she'll thrive on it.

Now I'm here to tell you that she'll have it from me -- though I'll probably need your understanding and help at it. If I get nothing from you, she'll have it from me anyway, but I'm hoping that ..."

Jane wound down and sighed, "I'm hoping that you'll see it in her when you meet her."

Bobbi looked at Jane for over a minute in silence before she spoke.

"Alright," she said, "I get it. Now I absolutely need to meet this girl. You stay here. I want to talk to Max alone."

-------------------------------------

Max looked up as she heard the stairs creaking and she waited. She'd heard the low talking going on down there. She didn't know what was said, but she felt as though she might be given a chance, and it was what drove her now.

She saw a woman standing at the top of the stairs looking at her. All that she saw was a silhouette which did not move.

Max got to her feet and stood on only barely shaking knees, only waiting -- when really, what she wanted to do was to run for her life. She took a slightly deep breath, remembering what Jane had said to her. Sometimes fear is the worst, most useless thing. Sometimes the bravest thing that you can do is also the best, but it can require the biggest step.

You have to throw the bones and wait for them to stop.

Bobbi stepped forward slowly, not out of wanting to drag this out or anything. She was fairly cognisant of what this girl must be feeling, but she was impressed -- very impressed.

That someone like this had done the things that she had while the winter winds blew around -- and partially through this old place ... The snows had melted and the summer came and this girl had done what she needed to live alone and then sweated in isolation as she set things right around her when no one knew of it. Because she had nothing else and knew no one.

Bobbi looked for a moment longer, wanting to feel what came to her from it.

There was an incredibly lovely and very lost-looking girl there, not thirty feet away, standing naked in a pool of bright sunshine. If she'd been in one of her more humorous moments, Bobbi would have wondered where the fucking choir of angels were.

She smiled to herself as she marvelled at the sight, guessing that maybe the choir just happened to be on their break or something.

Everything about this lost wonder radiated absolute cleanliness, as though it had always been wanted, but until this morning had never been completely achieved in this old and dirty farming shed.

As the moment went on, from thirty feet away, Bobbi smelled no fear.

What she smelled was soap.

She saw the long torso over nice legs and the very small breasts -- an idea really, little more than nipples alone could convey of their purpose there. There was wiriness to that body, a leanness which had not been given over to turn into hardness yet out of poor luck and circumstance.

The softness remained, even still. The girl was still there, and Bobbi knew what Jane had seen in her too. She stood probably only an inch or so shorter than Jane and she doubted that she weighed more than a gram over about a hundred pounds.

The slightly lost-looking face holding her gaze steadily showed little more than slight hope.

Bobbi knew what this was. This Max was showing herself -- all that she was, for better or worse. She hadn't wanted to be seen in her smelly ragged clothes, for she knew that she was better than that and Bobbi knew it at once.

She also didn't want to seem like a beggar to be standing there in clothing that Bobbi would have known at once to see. She didn't want to be seen as anything other than what she was, and Bobbi was one of the probably very few people alive who would understand it on sight.

Poor beyond belief, this girl was standing in plain view to say that this was her, all that she was and it was a very powerful thing to Bobbi. She smiled warmly.

Little Max was also a little bit mighty in her eyes.

She stepped forward and walked up to Max with a smile, "I uh ... I came here to meet my apparently long-lost and very definitely beautiful other kid sister."

Max looked up and Bobbi watched as her words landed someplace deep inside that thin chest. Max began to smile as her eyes grew wet at the same time.

She reached out and Bobbi took her into her arms.

The brown hair smelled clean and fresh and the soft sobs that she heard took nothing away from the power that Bobbi felt.

Because for all the hurt that this person must have had done to her, her purity hadn't been dimmed, once she knew that she could stand in the light of their eyes.

"Have you eaten anything today?" Bobbi whispered, and Max shook her head, "No. I'm not hungry yet. I'm fine, Bobbi. Jane told me about you and that you'd come to see me."

Bobbi nodded, "Please stay with Jane at her house because I think that you need each other. I already have something for you to work at -- when you're not working miracles with old machinery and aircraft."

She pulled back, "It's a real job that I've been fighting with myself over because ... well, because I'm cheap, that's why. I need a line boy in the worst way. That's just what they call it. I know that you're shy.

Do you think that you can handle getting taught the ropes by a handsome young married man who can't stop smiling any more than he can stop breathing?"

Max nodded, "I can do anything."

It caused Bobbi to laugh a little softly, "I'm coming to learn that about you."

------------------------------

It might have been expected, but then maybe not by some.

The sun kept trying to set the old roof on fire with the heat that it poured into everything, but there was no response -- other than the fact that not even a bird could perch on it for much more than a minute.

The real heat was inside, there on the bed.

Bobbi Sorrensson was being kept there, trapped in her breathlessness as two wild things worked at pleasing her. If she only could, she'd have told them that she WAS pleased -- insanely so, but ...

The best that she could do, even when she had the breath for it would have been to sigh. They wouldn't have listened to her anyway.

There were three naked bodies lying in the pool of diffused sunshine today. When she had the chance, Bobbi held Max down and Jane would join her, kissing Max hard and often, trading off as both of them made love to that thin body that seemed to spur them just to look at for more than a moment.

Max was in the middle and her cheeks and jaws were wet with saliva, since nobody would give her the time or the space to reach up and wipe it away.

Bobbi grabbed her jaw and kissed her feverishly while Jane looked on for the moment, both of them with one hand each between Max's spread legs. When Bobbi pulled away, Jane was on Max then while Max's thin hips bucked over and over.

----------------------------

Bobbi drew back a bit, leaving a soft kiss on Max' light lips as she began to make her slow pilgrimage, working her way down, leaving kisses and little nips and bites over her throat and the side of her neck, skipping lightly over collarbones and on down to join Jane at those nipples for a time.

Max showed her appreciation by moaning out their names, her hips twitching in hopefulness which came more from the body than the mind, since there was nothing being done to her there at the moment.

Bobbi groaned to lick her way down over that thin belly, which was drawn back in ticklishness a few times as she worked her way to the navel and began laying a wide stripe of spit down as she headed toward her goal.

She settled in then, lying down on her front, reaching for those slim hips which just seemed to fit so well with everything else about Max.

She took a moment to look at a perfect mound and cleft, nestled in soft brown fur.

As she leaned forward, lowering her head, Bobbi began to worship the new member of her family. She'd heard and understood what Jane had told her and she knew what had been meant. The only offering that she made to Jane was to point out that she understood it, but that it would make a hard thing even harder to do if either one wanted someone to love properly, since that person would need to accept that one -- either of these beautiful wild girls came as a set of two.

Not what most people wanted.

Jane had sighed and nodded that she understood.

Max' ribcage heaved as Bobbi slipped her tongue in deep right at the outset before settling in to make love to Max. She was purposely as wet as she could be so that some ran down in between those cheeks. As she licked and sucked, pulling out the lips, one at a time, she paused once to wet her fingers and then she was back at it, leaning in to help Jane hold Max down as her finger slid into her anus.

She looked up and waited for a moment until she saw Max' green eyes there looking back.

Bobbi smiled then, "It's probably gonna sound stupid, like something out of a cult movie someplace, but ..."

She kissed the lips in front of her face and smiled up, "Welcome sister."

-------------------------------

Max looked up at Bobbi who was over her on her hands and knees while Jane fucked her sister with Max's dildo and licked her ass. Max was lying on her back teasing Bobbi's breasts and nipples with her hands.

"Hey, can one of you guys shave me sometime?" Max asked straight out of the blue, "I'm a little nervous about doing it the first time, but you've both survived it."

Bobbi's eyes opened and Jane stopped. They stared at her and Max looked from one to the other, "What?"

It wasn't a big thing. It was just the moment.

But they all laughed at each other anyway.

----------------------------------

"Jesus," Max whispered as she sat with Jane, watching as Bobbi stepped slowly up the steps out of the pool, "You guys are the most beautiful women that I've ever seen in my life."

"Oh," Bobbi smiled as she walked over; hearing it, "Don't sell yourself short, Max. There might be some fools of either gender who might absolutely NEED a girl with permanent flotation devices, but you're a pretty cool drink of water yourself."

She grinned a little, "And we might just be related somehow anyway. I haven't figured it out and I'm not about to try, but I've seen your boobs now, haven't I?"

Max looked down, "What are you talking about? I sure haven't got anything like you."

Jane shook her head, "It's too dark here so you're not getting it."

"Getting what?" Max asked.

She felt Bobbi's fingertip on her nipple and looked up. Bobbi was grinning, "A slightly rare thing that we all have."

She poked very gently, "Your girls are just as pale as ours."

-------------------------------

Jimmy looked pleased. Slightly shocked but pleased all the same as he stood listening to Bobbi the next morning just before the morning meeting.

"So one thing that I've noticed is that Maxine can be a little shy right out of the box, but just give her some encouragement and you'll see her come around in a big way once she gets her hands on things.

I do know you Jimmy. So try a little not to tease her until you see that she's reached that point, ok? This is gonna be quite different for Maxine, but you've been asking me for some help for months. Maxine is my answer to you -- just to prove that I have been listening, ok?"

Jimmy nodded, "I get it and thanks, Bobbi. We're doing nothing but getting busier these last months so she's really gonna be welcome -- and busy."

Bobbi called to get everyone's attention.

"Good morning all," she smiled, "Happy Monday, if there is such a thing.

Today is gonna be a little different, I guess. I can't ever remember that we've had two new people start with us on the same day -- I guess because that's never happened before, huh?

Standing here on my right is Ms. Amy Kim. She's our new financial type, since she has very bravely volunteered to try to unravel the very tangled ball of twine that passes for proper accounting here. She comes to us from Seoul, South Korea by way of Baltimore. Starting today, you'll be seeing her if you've got an issue with your paycheck.

On my left is Ms. Maxine Klein, who hails from Pennsylvania and is starting with us as our new line girl, helping and learning from Jimmy."

"Our slightly older line girl," someone said and even Jimmy laughed.

Bobbi went on, "Because of Maxine, I'll be away at the bank for some time this morning, and if I'm just a little successful in my arm-wrestling match, there'll be a new project here in the shop very soon, a Noorduyn Norseman IV, built in 1944 and flown by the U.S. Army Air Forces -- so just by that name, you know it's old. It was purchased as surplus after the war and it's been sitting very quietly ever since -- until now.

Maxine may not know much about doing line work here on our ramp just yet, but she's already begun the restoration work on the Norseman. If I can make it happen, she'll be able to do more than the minor miracles that she already has with not much more than nothing and elbow grease.

Please make me as proud as you always do and help to make our two new members feel welcome and at home as they take up their new responsibilities."

Su-jin almost beamed because before the meeting, she'd gotten a chance to meet a few of her new coworkers and she was already beginning to feel even better to have come.

Max had been looking around before, telling herself the same thing that Jane was trying to tell her -- that this was the way that they were here and not to get freaked out when somebody -- like Jimmy -- came bounding up to her.

She hadn't really known where to look as Bobbi had been speaking, but by the end, Max felt a lot better. This wasn't like way back in school.

Now she just had to learn the way to pull a huge (to her) aircraft around without tipping it over or ripping a wing off from getting snagged on the hangar door and things ought to work out fine.

If her knees would just stop quivering.

Su-jin turned to head back up to her new office, but she found Jane standing slightly in her way, holding up her hand. "Can I please talk with you a minute, Su-jin?

Please?"

Su-jin nodded, "Sure."

"I want to say that I'm sorry in person for what happened," Jane said earnestly, "It was stupid and selfish as you pointed out. I'm very sorry and if I ever get to actually see Jodi one time, I'll tell her the same thing, only more, since she was the one who was hurt more by my thoughtlessness."

Su-jin smiled, "I can tell her to come see you, Jane. I'm not upset anymore."

She shrugged, "Actually, the only reason that I was that upset is because of how I felt over all of the time from when I left. I should have just told you never mind and walked out or something like that.

I'm sorry too that I make so much noise. I would be very happy if we can still be friends and Jodi is the same. We have been missing you, Jane."

She chuckled, "Also want to meet quiet new neighbor Maxine. So nice name. Where you meet so many beautiful women, huh?"

Please do not feel bad any longer. We talk at lunch, ok?"

They parted then and Jane felt a lot better.

Now she only needed to figure out what she was going to do first today.

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,933 Followers