All Comments on 'MoLex Pt. 01'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
VegasloverVegasloverover 3 years ago

Famous last words but I hope she means them. I would love the fact that Lexy wasn't smooth rolling on a condom. For one it doesn't fit his personality and also it shows he's not the male whore Trey was. Who she just needs to BLOCK from her phone.

It was a good thing that her and Lexxy are best friends or else most men would take the incident at the restaurant as emasculating, when she was just putting it in perspective. Sure she would've loved the champagne, but him moving out of that toxic living situation is more important.

As for the sex, a woman's uterus doesn't have to be beaten beyond recognition for sex to be good. Those nerves of Lexxy's will go away the next few sessions and by then he will have learned what she likes and trained himself not to come at the mere mention of his name.

So happy to see this next chapter in their relationship!!!

exorcidexorcidover 3 years ago

Yeah! 5* for a fantastic job in the continuing saga of MoLex and picking up right where you left off. Im extremely happy today. Can't wait to see where they go from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
IT's MOLEX NOW

You're still my " Lexxy" Baby to me glad you came back with this hot chapter after all the build up the steamy sex with no interruptions of course. Their first date went surprisingly well, Monique was dressed to nines and looking edible in my book and Lexxy was dapper in very casual chic clothing . Then the morning after was pretty good too. Alex's dad was introduced that conversation was more or less okay about his new girlfriend other than he didn't mention her Mo was black that will coming up sometime later and not in a nice way. So Mo has tell Lexxy about her sexual cravings she put off and possibly train him up in more sexual Olympics,. Also Trey needs to get out the way cause he might be a wanna be Casanova , but he was the one that screwed up not Mo and he still acts he was the one that was affronted considering the mess he made in Vegas ,relationship material he isn't . Excellent Chapter. More Sexy times for my " Lexxy " Baby, Till next time. Welcome back JAVMOR. Cheers!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

Hot chapter.

This one came pretty quickly. Pun intended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Yay Alex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More chapters soon

Thank you for this story please keep it going

gordo12gordo12over 3 years ago

I hadn't expected you to move forward so quickly with the sequel, but I'm sure glad you did. Two of my favourite characters on Lit (although Toni is moving up the list). 5*

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 3 years ago
Excellent

Nice continuation with a new series. Packed a lot into that chapter. I realize this is a sex site which you covered But you are also writing a great story with many subplots and depths. Really showing yourself as a good writer - well developed writer. This is why I enjoy this site and LW on it. It is harsh to write environment but man do writers deliver (and improve quickly). Not sure if I have the desire to write but have Always enjoyed reading the written word - been like a movie in my mind when the story is good. This series and previous have been a good written movie that I have looked forward to each published chapter. You have definitely created that movie with words for my reading pleasure. I appreciate your efforts.

Please keep writing and I will keep reading.

luedonluedonover 3 years ago

Nice, Realistic characterisations.

.

So far so good. But I worry.

.

Lue

Imwanting2Imwanting2over 3 years ago
Wonderful

I enjoy all your stories. Keep looking forward to the next one. Please keep writing more about these two amazing characters. It’s nice having a feel-good story with two very interesting characters. Always have to have potholes along the road but this is an amazing feel good story. Thank you so much and keep writing. I can’t wait for the next one.

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24over 3 years ago
Good

I like how you properly played the overexcitment from Alex part and Monique comfort with the sex, I can already see some of the challanges they will have to face personally. God so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

MoLex Series Info