Molly Ch. 17: Evil Genius

Story Info
Molly goes shopping to prepare for Caleb's family. So evil.
4.9k words
4.63
7.6k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 17 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mother? May we go shopping for something to wear when we dine with Caleb's family?"

Molly broke the silence as her Mother read the daily mail. She felt it safer to ask her Mother while her Father was in the shower.

Discarding the junk mail Marjorie Indrabooty took time to examine her daughter's hopefulness. It had been awhile since they had done anything Mother and daughter. What better timing than to allow her to grow up the right way. The American way.

"I'll pick you up from school today. I'll leave the campus early and we can have a girls day out. Sound good?"

Molly bursts into a giggling hop right into her Mother's arms. She had expected a harsh "Ask your Father."

"Thank you Mother. You have made me so very happy."

"Wonderful. Now go get dressed for school. Your Father should be ready to take you to school in about fifteen minutes."

"I shall."

Before pulling away Marjorie whispers, "Look in your top dresser drawer. There is a tiny vial of perfume. Keep it at school in case you need it."

Giddy with awe Molly squeals and races away. She knew she could wear it all day. With her Mother picking her up she could make excuses with her Mother as an alibi. Her Father not wanting Molly to be too much of a woman so soon.

Gracefully escaping Molly heads to her room. Marjorie sets aside her mail and sips at her morning coffee. While she was dressed and ready she still had a daily mission to perform. Shuffling to her own bedroom she pilfers through her Husband's clothing walk-in closet. Each morning she set out his attire. She knew he so well that his choices were fairly routine. Suit, tie, dress shirt, socks, boxers, wristwatch. Carrying each and lining them side to side atop a fully made bed.

Beginning to move away she captures an odd scent in the air. It strangely smelled like perfume. Yet, none that she herself owned. She knew quite well her arsenal of seduction. Fidgeting she presumes it to be a combination. Then, it dawned on her Molly had a new perfume. Yet, again she did know the brand. This scent was not one of hers. Although quite curious she chose to give up and read the morning paper. It should be delivered by now. Her Condo gave each tenant the luxury of a daily paper in front of their door each and every morning.

Walking through the condo Marjorie unlocks the front door and looks down at the hallway carpet. Suspiciously their paper was across the hall instead of on the threshold as usual. Easing her door behind so that it does not latch she struts over to obtain it. Bending over in her short white skirt Marjorie felt sexy. She herself was allowed by her Husband to wear shorter skirts or cleavage. Today Marjorie boasted both. Marjorie was faithful after all. It was merely a confidence boost. Most days.

The second she bends over to obtain the paper a door down the hall opens. She had a strong hunch who it was and chose to linger in her stance for a moment longer. As faithful as she was Marjorie-Lovett Indrabooty often liked to become aware of what others thought of her. Call it ego. Her skirt rode higher in back than normal. Her butt cheeks not quite revealed but mighty close.

"Look's like our paperboy was in a hurry today." Came a suave voice from behind her. She lingered only long enough to curl her fingers about the paper and hold it in both hands before standing and turning to face her handsome neighbor Ryan Grissom. She knew him to be quite the womanizer and often wondered what he was like in person. Out of respect to her husband Marjorie seldom spoke to him.

"Good morning, Mr. Grissom. Yes, our paper is never this far away from the door."

"Ryan, please. Mr. Grissom is my Dad. His Dad. So on! You look very nice today. If you don't mind my saying so."

Marjorie faintly blushes and awkwardly holds her paper straight up and down in it's rolled state. Subconsciously she lets her nervous hand stroke it like a big cock.

"Good morning again, Ryan. Thank you for the compliment. You are quite dapper yourself."

He admires her hands and flirts with his eyes. She notes his gaze then realizes her unintentional display. Blushing harder this time she waves the paper at him as if pelting him on the head. Her smile shy yet playful.

"Have a good day, Ryan."

"Better now I believe." He winks.

She hurries back inside closing her door. Taking a deep breath she presses her back side against the barrier and huffs at her hair. Why was she flirting back? What brought that on?

Her thoughts swiftly alter as her husband Sahseej steps from his bedroom. Tugging at his suit coat for a less constrictive fit. He eyes her down the hallway with an expressionless glare. He too knew his wife well. She appeared flustered.

"Are you alright?" He questions.

Marjorie swiftly regains her composure. Leaving the doorway she strides with confidence toward her husband. In passing she uses the paper to swat him on the behind. The action made Sahseej raise an eye brow. Had he forgotten something that she remained silent over? Something that she expected him to remember on his own?

Returning to their bedroom Marjorie goes to her closet and switches her shoes into higher heels. Today she felt very sexy. Moving out of her own closet she finds Sahseej in the doorway staring at her.

"When I went to get the paper it was across the hall. I bent over and move show felt weak in the heel. I thought it best to switch shoes to avoid issues later."

"I see." He nods barely.

"Oh, I'll pick Molly up from school today. I promised to take her shopping. For something presentable when going to meet Caleb's parents."

Sahseej fidgets his lips, "Spend well. Of this I will not put my foot down. Buy new shoes for yourself."

Marjorie eases into her husbands arms hugging him about the waist, "Of course. Already planned on that you Charmer. Now kiss your wife goodbye."

In the doorway they passionately made out for two full minutes. Behind them Molly stepped out ready for school. Book bag in hand. Her eyes lowered out of respect. It was good to see their love for one another.

Parting at Molly clearing her throat the lovebirds smirk at each other. Smile becoming a frown Marjorie looks over her shoulder sniffing at the air.

"I swear I smell a perfume I have never owned. How strange."

She steps around Sahseej and joins Molly. Sahseej then retrieves his briefcase from beside his dresser. Eying the case he looks at it with flared realization. She had smelled the thong given to him by the girl on the street. The one who dropped Caleb Houser off at school. He had forgotten it was still locked away inside. Why couldn't he get rid of them? He knew he should. Today he would. Possibly.

Gathering up his car keys he journeys into the condo to meet with his family. The ladies were giggling by the front door. Sahseej merely motioned for them to break it up and take their leave. He had a surgery to perform in under four hours.

The elevator ride was fairly uneventful and another round of kisses led everyone off into the parking area to leave their own directions. Molly joining her Father in his SUV as per usual. Engine started Sahseej left their home and into traffic.

"Your Mother tells me she will pick you up from school."

"Yes. We are going clothing shopping. I am very happy today. Thank you for allowing me too Father. Would you like a new tie?"

He smirks at her jubilation, "I do not need a new tie."

"May I buy a bathing suit? Caleb's home has a beach." She grits her teeth awaiting a disappointment.

After a moment of thought he decides to be favorable toward her, "Buy what you wish. You are an adult your Mother keeps insisting. Please know I am trying."

Molly unhooks her seatbelt in a blur and throws herself toward her Father's right arm. Hugging it tightly with a squeal of happiness. This led to a switch kiss to his right cheek. "Thank you Father. I love you so very much."

"Please to put your seatbelt on. I love you too."

Latched in Molly mentally makes a shopping list. The rest of the ride in silence and smiles. She couldn't wait to tell Caleb.

Reaching the circle drive of the school Sahseej remained in procession. His attention more active than usual. He was searching for the car driving Caleb to school. Curious to see if it was the same girl as twice before. He still worried that his daughter might be for a better word used. If he only knew the truth.

"I can get out here Father. Have a good day at work. Save lives." Molly vacates swiftly before he could even react. Walking backwards on the sidewalk she waves at him vibrantly before turning away. He fidgets then pulls from the procession carefully to move onward. Toward the front he spots Caleb and his brother Nathan getting out of yet another car. This one he had not recognized.

Slowing beside them he waves at Caleb who does his best to appear happy to see him. Caleb didn't care less it was all an act. However, he did choose to make a bold move. Deciding at the last second to wave Sahseej down. In response he carefully pulls in front of the car.

"Sorry to hold you up, Mr. Indrabooty. I just wanted to introduce you to my Mom." Caleb quickly motions for her to join him at the window.

Sahseej notes a healthy young woman with long blond hair and golden tan get out of her car and walk toward his drivers side. Leaning out his window he greets her with a timid smile. Her eyes sparkling blue drew him toward her warm smile.

"Mr. Indrabooty?" She pats his upper arm through the door, "Caleb has told me so much about you and your family. He is quite taken by your daughter."

"He appears a good boy." Sahseej acknowledges.

"Oh, he is. My name is Dayna Houser. It is a pleasure to finally meet you."

He shakes her hand which lowers his gaze to her massive cleavage. The woman for such a small stature of 5'7 most certainly had a breast implantation. Her tits were gigantic yet perky. Braless too boot behind a bright blue dress. Her nipples pointing at him with dedication.

"The pleasure is mine. You may call me Sahseej, " He smirks trying not to stare. She knew he had though. It delighted her that he took notice.

"Sahseej?" She fans herself with a flirtatious smile. Immediately moist between her thighs at the idea of "Sausage". A definite omen she though. The man was definitely handsome in his own Hindi George Clooney way.

"We cannot wait to get together this weekend with you and your family. Do you like sailing? We thought about taking out our boat for this special occasion."

Sahseej raises an eye brow, "It has been awhile. I shall speak of this with my wife."

"Wonderful. Oh, look. Is this your daughter Molly?" She points to the curb to see Molly and Caleb talking.

"Yes--!" He begins to say just before Dayna storms around his SUV to greet Molly. The smiles led him to regret his fears. Perhaps they were not so bad. Still, who was the young girl who had given him her thong?

"I must prepare for surgery." Sahseej calls out to distract them.

Dayna swiftly returns to the drivers door, "Forgive my excitement. Of course you must get to work. I have a house showing in 40 minutes myself. Do have a wonderful day Sahseej. I love your name." She giddily shakes her chest.

"You as well." He toots his horn at the kids then proceeds onward.

Moments later the kids stood alone on the sidewalk. Walking ever so slowly.

"My Mother is taking me shopping after school. Would you like selfies of what I try on for your approval?" Molly grins sheepishly.

"Absolutely. Only sexy stuff though."

"I must be gently conservative in my purchases. I do not wish to offend Father before this weekend."

"Sexy only. You're meeting my Dad remember?"

"And, having sex with him. I do recall."

"Exactly. He see's sexy or don't bother coming."

"I will figure this out Caleb. Do not threaten me. It makes you quite ugly."

Receiving a text he motions her onward to change into what he allowed her to bring in her bag. The bell wasn't far away. Once alone he reads his text and discovers a photograph attached to it.

"Claude!" He opens the picture to see the beefy man who lived next door to the Indrabooty's holding up lingerie he had pilfered from the Indrabooty bedroom. It was obvious he was in their home setting up surveillance cameras. Supposedly, Claude Romero was a genius in the tech department.

Chuckling Caleb clenches his fist in triumph.

"Awesome Dude. " He types, "I'll check in with you during lunch."

No reply was good enough.

After changing into her burgundy mini dress Molly stashed her belongings in her locker. Awaiting Caleb she runs into her friend April and new boyfriend Brody. They were in heaven just to be near each other.

"Burgundy again?" April frowns.

"Caleb told me to wear what I own. My Mother is taking me shopping today. I shall buy something new. Something sexy. Caleb insists."

Hearing the word Caleb put Brody on edge. After he and April had been brutally manhandled his best guess as to who was obviously the Antichrist himself behind it. Uncertainty though kept he and April quiet about it. Although the worst possible way of getting these two together in a sense he did do them a favor. Otherwise they might have taken all school year to reach the goal they now relished in. Boyfriend and girlfriend. April turns pale, so wanting to sway Molly from Caleb's control. She knew it would only ruin their friendship. The young Hindi beauty was blinded by her own desires. All April could do was support her when she fell from grace.

"New clothes? Sounds fun." She alters her perspective, "Still going to Caleb's house Saturday?"

"Yes." Molly becomes giddy at the thought, "I cannot wait to see how he lives."

"Aren't you afraid of your parents finding out what he's capable of?" Brody had to ask.

"I worry. Yet, I have faith that Caleb will keep me out of trouble."

"We hope so. We love you Molly." April pouts.

"I love you both. I love everyone." She loudly squeals.

The guys congregating around her loved her too. Every freaking inch of her. Their lusts becoming more and more evident each time Caleb Houser would share her with the world. That insight alone made Brody and April uncomfortable.

Molly waves at the boys about them and smiles, "They love me too."

Caleb had finally made it inside the school and approached Molly with a sharks smile. "Hey Brody. April. I heard you two are going steady now. Awesome."

Brody sneers at Caleb who expressed naivety.

"Something I said?" Caleb played coy.

Brody takes a deep breath clenching his fist. He wanted to strike but he also knew that he would get his ass beat. Brody wasn't a fighter. Not even an athlete. Just in shape. Deciding it best for everyone he nods, "Nah! We're good. Come on April."

April peels away from Molly and joins Brody on their journey to class.

Once alone Caleb lifts Molly's skirt checking to see if she was wearing panties. Finding none he rubs her bare bottom softly. Circling her he points to the twelve boys hovering about.

" Let them all cop a morning feel."

She greedily lifts her skirt to her waist and walks down the line up letting each rub her butt. With each caress she thanked them. They in turn praised Caleb for allowing it. With a smug reaction Caleb recalls Molly and lifts her chin with his index finger.

"Letting you off easy today. After school I expect pictures of what you try on. Buy lots of skimpy clothes."

"If My Mother allows it. I cannot force her Caleb."

He rolls his eyes, "I'll take care of that situation. Text me where you shop. You will know when to buy things. Try on everything and what I approve of, you set aside. I'll get someone to buy them and bring them too me."

"You would buy me clothing?"

"Only what I need you to wear for me and all the guys."

"A whore's wardrobe, then."

"Right." He laughs, "A Whordrobe." Mixing wardrobe with whore thinking it funny.

"I will buy very little then." She giggles.

Bell ringing Caleb twists her in step and slaps her hard on the ass. It stung. She loved it. She would think about his hand all day long. During the day she would treat boys of choice with subtle flashing. It kept her boredom to a minimum. She knew Caleb would be impressed.

At 3:00, Molly ducked into the restroom and switched her clothing back to what she had worn to begin with. Stashing her dress she had totally overlooked the tiny perfume vial her Mother had given her. Depressed that she could have worn it all day long she began to pout. A mere spritzer of it made her smile. At least she could wear it for a couple hours. Leaving the restroom she runs back into Caleb and his friend Wyatt. Sniffing the air both boys locate her oncoming greet.

"Damn! You smell delicious." Wyatt leans in and licks her neck. She giggles as the licking led to his suckling of her earlobe.

Caleb grins and reaches over to grab her by her shirt collar. Dragging her away from Wyatt he shoves her back against a locker. Eying her she melts within his gaze. Seconds later he devastates her with a kiss that made her squeal with delight.

"Nice." He mutters, "Tell your Mom I said Hubba Hubba."

Pouting suddenly she shivers, "You want my Mother."

"If I decide on that then you help me get that. Am I clear?"

Her eyes bulge, "You are serious?"

He narrows his eyes stabbing his gaze into her like a knife.

"Answer me." Caleb growls.

Squirming at his decision she nods with a lowered voice, "Yes, Caleb."

Suddenly, Caleb grins brightly, "God you're so gullible. I want you not your Mom."

Her breath once held exhales with relief. She was glad he was teasing. Yet, in that held breath she had convinced herself she would give him her Mother if she could. Molly was beyond in control of her own decisions.

"I will sneak a picture of my Mother in her underwear. For you."

Caleb raises a brow, "I dare you."

"I will. She will be waiting outside. I must go."

"Go have fun."

She waves goodbye to both boys and scurries out the front door of the school.

"Dude!" Wyatt shook his head, "She's going to let you fuck her Cougar Mom."

"As if I need her help." Caleb rolls his eyes, "Hey! There's Heather Forest. I need a blowjob. Meet me by your car Bro. We have a mission afterwards."

"What if I wanted one too?" Wyatt threw his arms to both side, "Greedy bastard."

Marjorie Lovett Indrabooty parked her car outside of a large Shopping Mall. This mall was in the Richer districts and had a finer quality of selections. After her husband gave her the approval of spending she certainly wasn't going to waste the chance.

"Let's break your Father's Gold card."

Molly and her Mother literally danced their way inside. Marjorie feeling her inner youth rushing to the surface. It was nice to bond with her daughter. Long overdue.

"Let's see. We need dresses and bathing suits. Correct?"

Molly nods, "Very pretty underwear that does not make me look really old."

"Oh really? Why are you thinking along those lines? Is there something I do not know? About Caleb perhaps?"

"I want to be a grown woman. A sexy woman. Please Mother?"

"Of course." She winks, "Let's get our nails done too."

Excitement was never ending. After going from store to store they come upon a lingerie outlet called, "Lingering". Within Molly locates numerous items and gets the thumbs up of her Mother on some. Others of barely no material whatsoever not so much. It was those that Molly hid away for whomever Caleb was sending to buy. A secret stash was forming quickly.

The dressing rooms were tiny cubicles with merely a curtain. If not closed properly the inhabitants could be seen either briefly or within a mirror on the interior wall. Molly waited on her Mother to try on a dress before texting Caleb the store's name. She then crept silently to her Mother's room and slips her cell within just enough to capture her Mother in only her thong. From the backside. She was a gorgeous woman. Her shape near perfect yet showing of her inactivity. Hourglass with a bit more sand.

12