Molly Ch. 17: Evil Genius

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Busted by an accidental flash Marjorie turns around facing her daughter, "What are you doing?"

Molly thought quickly, giggling, "I was going to send Father your picture."

"Undressed? He would have a cow. A sacred one at that."

"I am only trying to get Father excited. This way he will not be as mad at how much we spend."

Smirking Marjorie set aside her dress and stood holding her breasts sensually, "Hurry it up."

Molly snapped the shot, just as Marjorie stepped into another pose. She was feeling playful. Molly took advantage. Her Mother even went so far as to touch her toes while looking back with a fingernail between her teeth. Neither of them could stop laughing. "Okay. Enough. Go try on clothing." Marjorie waves her away.

Turning around to save her pictures to text she strolls head on into Caleb and a young woman. This woman was a petite blond who eyed Molly with a glint of admiration. Dragging her out of the sight of the dressing rooms he introduces them.

"Molly? This is my sister Kayla. She's going to buy you everything you set aside."

Awestruck by Kayla's beauty she smiles shyly, "Hello Kayla."

"So you're my Brother's little slut? I likey." She eyes Molly's curves.

Molly instinctively showed Caleb the pictures of her Mother. Kayla winces at his interest.

The woman was like Old. Kayla instead went shopping on her own.

"Wow! You really did take pics of your Mom. Nice nipples."

"I will send them to you, later. I must go back to changing before Mother steps out. You should go."

"Right. Make sure Kayla finds what you set aside."

"I will."

Caleb cautiously nods at Kayla then leaves before being caught. Molly in turn went back to hunting attire. Pointing out a stack of undies, dresses, and jewelry. Kayla waited until she abandoned the pile then looked over the sizes. Inspired she imagined Molly wearing even more stuff and adds to her stockpile. This was becoming fun.

Thirty minutes later the Indrabooty girls congregate at the checkout. Buying the garments they approved of. Molly was beyond happy. Eying Kayla in the back of the store wagging her tongue at the girl. Molly's eyes grew large. Was Kayla interested in Molly too? Molly chose to wag her own tongue and blush.

"Shoes. I need shoes." Marjorie gushed.

"May I shop alone for awhile? I do not need shoes."

"Oh! Alright. Just don't go far. Here!" Marjorie opens her wallet and hands her $200.

"Thank you, Mother."

"So much fun. I'll be over there at "Bootie Calls". What a name. So seductive though." She giggles toward her daughter.

Separating outside the store, Molly watches her Mother to be certain she was free of her. She then returns to Kayla's side. She was at the counter paying for her items. In a bold move Molly steps directly up to Kayla and pats her on the bottom. Which meant beneath the girls short frilly skirt. Amazed by her boldness Kayla hissed.

"Oh, you're going to be loads of fun."

"Thank you for helping us."

"Not helping you. I'm helping Caleb." She pays the final total and accepts the bagged clothing. Together they walk out of the store and locate Caleb hiding behind some Massaging chairs in the aisle.

Reaching he and friend Wyatt who had tagged along, the group formed their next plan. "How much more do we need?" Kayla grew impatient.

"Go buy something sexy for yourself. I'll text you in a bit." Caleb told his sister.

"Already bought my lingerie for the weekend." She sneers at Molly, "I needed to replace a thong."

As if Molly understood her. She had no idea that Kayla had teased her Father on the street. Removing her thong and smothering his face with it. Kayla shivered at the memory. So hot!

"Bikini. Go buy the skimpiest you can find. Hell buy ten of them. Kayla will grab them from the store."

"Okay. Where do I shop?" Molly looks around.

"Follow Kayla over to, "SEE SIDE!" It's by the Surfer Shop." Wyatt chuckled pointing. He had been watching Kayla wiggle away like a Goddess in heat. He had pined over the Houser girl since 8th grade.

Molly gives Caleb a peck on the cheek then rushes away. She knew she had very little time to shop. In a mad dash she enters the store with bulging eyes. Everything was so revealing. A quick trial run of a bikini top she liked found her size. She then went about grabbing multiple colors that she liked. Eying the aisle way to be certain of not being caught by her Mother she paid for one bikini. A grey one with a thin black threading. The rest she nestled in a bundle for Kayla. Of her other private purchases she bought a belly chain and ankle bracelets. And a pair of sunglasses.

"I will take these." She hands the bundled bikini's to Kayla. Kayla adds a bottle of sunscreen to her purchases. Kayla herself buying a white bikini so thin it was transparent. Molly admired her choice, "Wait! I want one just like that."

Retrieving her size she again pats Kayla on the butt before darting away. Kayla shook her head, yet smiled sheepishly. Molly was pretty cool.

Rushing to Caleb still in hiding she hugs him tightly, "You make me feel like a Princess."

He held his breath admiring her glistening eyes. Swallowing dryly he nudges her back.

"Go meet up with your Mom. Text me later. Pics."

"As you wish. Goodnight Sweet Prince."

She darts away toward the shoe store. Both boys admiring her cute dance.

"We done here Sweet Prince?" Wyatt chuckles.

Kayla joins them and stares her brother down.

"What?"

"You're an idiot."

Kayla grabs Wyatt by the arm and makes him go with her. She wanted to go home. Caleb rubbed the back of his neck at his sister's comment.

He didn't get it.

Over his head.

Late that night after a round of pictures of both Molly herself and those that she had taken of her Mother, Caleb had jerked off numerous times.

Before falling asleep he received one final text. This from Claude Romero.

"Deed's done. Look up e-mail. I sent you a link to download."

Caleb hops from bed and fires up his desktop at the corner of his bedroom. Opening mail he discovers the link. In it he downloads a desktop icon for a secret set of cameras. Every room of the Indrabooty condo had a perfectly positioned camera. Tiny. Unsuspecting. Impossible to find.

Caleb bumps his own fist at each room available to him. The sound quality even was vibrant. He could hear the soft Hindi music from Marjorie and Sahseej's bedroom. Amid candlelight he observed the married couple making love. Marjorie's soft succulent moans making him hard as a rock.

He was impressed by Molly's Father. The man devoured his wife's pussy for twenty minutes straight. One orgasm later he fucked her missionary. A second orgasm followed by her riding him. Her breasts bouncing madly as her hands frolicked in her long hair. "Fucking "A"." He was able to zoom in on detail. His cock moving in and out of his wife with a sturdy guidance. She was so freaking beautiful.

Caleb gripped his cock again.

After a rapid fire eruption while watching her ride, then cry out at her husband's interior detonation, Caleb let them rest. Turning his attention on Molly as she slept. Adapting to a night vision mode he found her smiling in her sleep.

"Yeah. Maybe I am an idiot."

He then hid his face behind his palms. Homicidal laughter exuded through his fingers. His evil plans were all over the place. A swift text back to Claude he types.

"Let me get through this weekend and I'll settle my debt with you. Three girls at once sound cool?"

Romero chuckles in the distance, "Make it four."

"Five it is."

It was good to be evil.

12