Molly Ch. 20: Anybody's Guest

Story Info
Worst sleepover ever. Molly pushed to her limits.
4.4k words
4.63
9.6k
5
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 20 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marjorie Lovett- Indrabooty tolerated the company of the tipsy Mother of Caleb Houser.

Dayna Houser had imbibed upon one glass of wine after another as they lay out sunbathing on the veranda. While uncertain of how much more she could deal with the busty supermodel she was likeable. Beside that it was nice to have made a new friend.

Ever since the Indrabooty clan relocated from Mumbai to Miami they had isolated themselves between careers and raising their daughter Molly. It was enough. Now, however it was becoming evident that their lives needed an upgrade. Their daughter Molly was a woman. Caleb seemed like a really good boy for her to date. His family appeared equally as nice.

The pampering of late made Marjorie even more open to their invitation to spend the weekend. Why not? Even her husband Sahseej had grown to enjoy himself this weekend. She was wary of how he might react to others. He was so self absorbed normally. Yet, he and Martin Houser were getting along fabulously. Talking about even a round of golf the following weekend before Martin had to return to his job at sea.

Their sunbathing was late in the afternoon but enjoyable none the less. Marjorie's biggest tension led to her borrowing a swim suit. Normally choosing a one piece Dayna insisted that she live a little. Challenging her new friend to wear a bikini. A pale yellow bikini that expressed a bit more than she was accustomed to. Cleavage was one thing. Entire torso another. Even though she was still well built there were ever so gentle traces of stretch marks eighteen years lingering. Not enough to worry over but it came with the self esteem.

Oiled up and baking the ladies giggled and talked about their children throughout the years. Each proud of them in some fashion. Bragging over their good points. Frowning over the bad. That led to discussing how they met their mates. Two hours passed quickly. Laying there drinking their conversation became interrupted.

"Guest room is ready Mom." Spoke young Kayla Houser. Dressed sensually in a white Tee that was cut off two inches below her chest. No bra evident her nipples pointy and strict. Grey spandex shorts hugging her thighs skin tight. Camel toe expressed.

"Thank you Kayla." Marjorie smiles up at her.

Dayna raises her wine glass, "Fill us up Dear."

"Slave driver." Kayla snickers and claims their glasses. Disappearing into the house. Inside as she pours more chilled wine she crosses paths with her Brother Caleb. Leering out the French doors to watch Marjorie Indrabooty laying out. Caleb had left Molly with his Father and her own Dad for a bit.

"Quit drooling over Molly's mom." Kayla chuckles.

In response without looking at her he growls, "Quit fucking Molly's dad then."

Her eyes flare at his knowledge. He quickly lifts his cell phone up showing her a video of she and Sahseej outside the back restroom.

"How did you?" She narrows her eyes, "I'm going to kill Nathan."

"How was he?"

Kayla smirks holding the wine glasses in front of her, "I am so fucking him again and again."

"Awesome. I want to fuck Marjorie too. So..." Caleb reaches into his pocket and produces two very tiny pills which he drops into each wine glass.

"Rufey? Seriously?" Kayla frowns, "Drugging Mom too?"

"Can't have her aware of what I'm doing. Besides she's fucked up already. Let her sleep it off."

"Get those from Dad's stash?"

"Of course."

"Have fun." Kayla uses her foot to slide open the door.

"You too."

Closing the door for her Caleb nods watching her delivery lead to the women drinking the wine. It shouldn't be long before both women were out cold. Then, it was game on. Kayla would distract Molly's Dad and Molly would be told to seduce his Dad again.

Mastermind! The villain rubbed his palms together.

"What's the plan, Bro?"

Nathan Houser ruined the moment. Caleb had overlooked his adopted brother. Groaning at Nathan being in his way he turns and looks toward the lankier boy.

"I don't give a shit what you do but do not get in my way."

Shocked Nathan winces queerly, "What? I gave you that video of Kayla and Molly's pop. What did I do wrong?"

"Nothing." Caleb settles down with his palms poised before him in a calming motion, "I gave Molly's Mom a mickey. Once she's out cold I'm going to strip that bikini off of her. Have a little fun."

Nathan props a brow, "What about Mom?"

"Dropped her too. She's ten shits to the wind anyway. Probably pass out before the rufey takes effect."

"Dad okay this?"

"Not Mom but he knew I grabbed a couple of his stash. Molly will keep Dad busy. Kayla can keep Molly's Dad out of sight. Perfect timing. Like I said don't fuck this up for me."

"I won't. Give me some credit. I'm family."

"Adopted. You're not blood."

"Thanks for reminding me. I guess if I'm not blood then I can strip Mom then?"

Caleb drills a glare at his adoptive sibling and growls, "That's ate up."

"Any worse than what you pull off? If you go down over any of this crap, we all do."

"Fuck it. Do what you want. Just help me take pics and video once I get Marjorie naked."

"Always glad to help." Nathan smirks, "Return the favor with a family photo of Me and Mommy?"

Caleb slugs his brother in the arm. A quick wrestle they break off laughing. Name calling persisted.

Upstairs of the Houser residence Father Martin Houser sat with Sahseej and Molly. Molly on her best behavior after cleaning up in the boats shower. Refreshed and smelling like the tender perfume her Mother had given her. Sahseej still had reservations over her growing up. Yet, he relaxed his tone. His mind was elsewhere.

As Martin rambled about politics in the White House Sahseej reflected to the encounters with his sexy young daughter. The girl seducing him then later he taking control. He had never once cheated on Marjorie yet now Kayla had obsessed his thoughts. He wanted more. He needed this adventure. He just worried about being caught. So far he had been lucky.

His wife attaching herself to Dayna Houser's hip wearing a bikini for the first time since he had married her. He chose to act as if he needed space to overcome his principles. His upbringing alone concerning his wife and children were restrained. To continue that act meant his safety. As long as Marjorie and Molly were allowed a bit more freedom they would gravitate toward themselves.

Molly however felt obligated to hug her Father's side to keep him motivated to stay the night as he had agreed to. She didn't want him to change his mind. Molly even attempted to chat about Donald Trump's cabinet. Her thoughts way off and laughable by both men. Still, Sahseej had to place an arm around his daughter for her words of wisdom. It was enjoyable to hear her lack of knowledge.

Head cradling in her Father's armpit Molly smiled brightly. She knew she was right. Although wrong. Martin Houser had difficulty not looking up Molly's skirt. Her dark bronze flesh from toe to upper thigh delicious. He couldn't resist getting another hard on.

During their lengthy discussion Martin Houser refreshed their drinks. Moving away from their earlier wine to a Man's drink. Pouring glasses of Jack Daniels and offering an added safety measure. Dropping a Rufey into Sahseej's glass. He wanted safety in bedding Molly again. His son Caleb's idea. He would only feel tired and adjourn to the Guest House for a nap.

"Here you go." Martin passes off the drink. Sahseej was not much of a drinker but he intended to be social. The more he accepted the more he could potentially get away with. Toasting each other both men downed their drinks in one good swallow. The fire of the whiskey going down made Sahseej express his overheated throat. Molly had to giggle. She had never seen her Father act this way.

"Should I locate a fire extinguisher?" Molly taunts her Father sitting forward to admire his flushed face.

His tongue numb he wags it in hopes to cool it off. He too then shakes his head at the offer of a refill. Martin chuckled. It was just a matter of time now.

Kayla Houser sat with the women awaiting the Mickey to take effect. Listening to her Mother jabber about lost sales in the Housing Market. Mumbling about possible choices she might show the Indrabooty's another day.

Eying Marjorie adjust her bikini bottoms she could tell the woman was self conscious over her body. Even Kayla had to admit that for her age the woman still had a lot of sex appeal. Squinting at her Kayla smiles. She knew the woman's husband found her hotter. Kayla loved knowing that fact. She was bedding down her Hindi George Clooney.

Minutes from now she would head inside and stalk her target like a wolf in heat.

Yawns persisted from both elder women. Kayla notices her brothers standing outside the French doors awaiting their chance to create mischief. It was only a waiting game. Kayla would babysit until bed time. Looking to the sky she worried though. The women still had hours of sun. If the brothers overlooked them too much the women would burn. That would be horrible.

As Dayna drifts off Kayla grabs her wine glass before she dropped it to the pool's edge. Shattered glass would be a telltale sign. Standing she moves around the chase to Marjorie. Molly's Mother still slightly aware.

"Here I'll top off your wine again." Kayla assumes control. Peeling the glass from nearly useless fingers. Standing above her she witnesses Marjorie drift away. A snap of her fingers Kayla knew she was gone. She almost felt sad for her. With a scowl it dawns on her. Kayla had bought a new nightie at the mall. Sahseej might like that.

Walking toward her Brother's Kayla sighs, "Don't let them burn. Be nice and apply suntan lotion."

Caleb realized her point. Nodding he reaches over and pats his sister on the butt. Kayla rolls her eyes and flips him off trying not to drop her wine glasses. The second she disappears inside Caleb grabs Nathan by the shirt.

"Let's go play."

Easing toward the women Caleb felt ill that he had done this to his Mom. Not enough to change his goal but still. She did give birth to him. Groaning as Nathan eyed his Mother like a shark circling made it even worse.

"Stop checking Mom out. Gross."

Nathan sits down next to Dayna grabbing the suntan lotion bottle beside her. Lifting it to show Caleb he sighs, "You do your thing. I'll save Mom."

"Whatever Freak."

"Takes one to know one." Nathan dribbles lotion on his adopted Mother's chest. In her slumber she feels nothing as his palms coat a smooth gloss across her chest and belly." Caleb tried to keep his attention on Marjorie going so far as untying the bikini top and carefully folding it up to reveal her stunning breasts. He had to whistle under his breath. He remembered those from the shower. When he had snuck back into their Condo. His mouth immediately devours a nipple. Sucking on it tenderly. So as not to leave a potential Hicky. Snapping selfies of his own as he did. To his surprise Marjorie flinches on a barely notable reflex. Even under the mickey she captured sensations.

Pausing to observe her further before risking more he darts his gaze toward Nathan. His brother still oiling their Mother. His fingers dipping beneath the bikini bottoms over her inner thighs. In response Caleb picks up a towel and tosses it at the younger sibling. If only by a month.

"Hey! Knock it off Towel Boy. This is a porn come true."

Caleb glares at Nathan then raises his cell, "Get over here."

Nathan grimaces and pats his Mother on the upper thigh, "Don't go anywhere. I'll be right back."

Rising from his knees he makes the journey around Dayna and claims Caleb's cell. Utilizing it's video mode he films the older Brother as he unties Marjorie's bikini bottom. Lightly peeling the front section down over her pussy. In view popped a well groomed snatch. Both boys had to take a deep breath and admire the beauty of Molly's Mother.

Leaving the bottoms under her ass so that Caleb could retie it without a struggle later he merely tugs her legs apart for a more intimate view of her labia. Looking up at his cell camera he wags his eyes and lowers his hand down over her pubes. Fingers delicately probing through her pussy lips to show off a succulent hole. Rubbing it made Marjorie react yet again. Almost as if she wanted to wake up but couldn't. The drugs effects varied between the two women. Dayna Houser out cold.

"Dude!" Nathan whispers, "She's not out."

"Close enough. This just makes it more fun."

Risky but thrilling Caleb dips a finger up inside Marjorie. Pulling it out to inform the video of her wetness. He then relocates it back inside, along with a second finger. Fucking her tenderly.

Freezing as she expels a thin exhale the boys grin between each other. Caleb choosing to increase his insertion speed. With his added stimulation Marjorie moans ever so faintly. Her lips distorted by her inner thoughts beyond deciphering. Her expressions amusing to the guys. Pulling his fingers free Caleb stands up and moves to her feet. Nathan switching spots with him.

Kneeling Caleb lowers his face and hands. Fingers prying her lips apart so that he could lick her clitoris. Again she twitches and moans. Eyelids fluttering slightly. Fingers indulge within her beneath his wagging tongue. Nathan recording his every despicable move. After a few minutes Caleb stands up and unzips his cargo pants. Dropping them and his boxers he grips his erection and straddles Marjorie's upper thighs. It was awkward in stance but he presses his cock down to tap her clit multiple times. Each impact harder than the last. Creating a wave of emotional sighs from her muddled comprehension.

Impossible at his angle to effectively fuck her he backs away and tries to decide his best move. In his biggest risk yet he shuffles around her outstretched body and stands beside her head. Leaning over he gently tilts her head and parts her lips. Mouth gaping with trickles of drool Caleb arches forward and nudges his cock between her glossy lips. He huffed at her tongue curling as his dick entered her mouth. Pressing forth as far as he could before strangling her in her near unresponsive form.

"Crazy!" Nathan whispers.

Caleb smirks, "Warm, wet, and juicy."

His balls mash lightly on her chin. He wanted to fuck her hard but decided better of it. Instead he pulls from her mouth and moves in to trail his crown around her right areola. "Damn I want to fuck this Cougar." He growls.

"Better not. This could go south real fast. She senses something you can tell by looking at her expression."

Just as Nathan had whispered his viewpoint Marjorie murmurs.

"Sahseej!" With a barely revealed smile.

Caleb froze in step then narrowed his eyes. In a bold move he mimics the Indian tone of her Husband's voice as best he could. Fairly close in his performance.

"I am here Wife."

She smiles warmly without even understanding why. It was remarkable. The boys staring at each other in awe.

"Shall we make love Wife?" Caleb tries not to laugh. Her reaction merely a slurred gasp. She had zero muscle control over her limbs. As much as she tried she couldn't even touch herself. Caleb had a brainstorm. He claimed her arms and moved them over her torso to apply her fingers to her clit. Nathan caught on and from his side of her encouraged her other arm upward. Positioning her left hand over her breast. Together they poised her as if playing with herself.

Too much fun.

Indoors Kayla went upstairs to join her Father and Sahseej. Entering the upstairs Study she found Martin Houser kneeling in front of Molly on the loveseat. The girl giggling and upset at the same time. Her Father right beside them only asleep in a slouched position.

"What have you done to Father?" Molly whimpered. Kayla immediately ducked out of view. Observing at an angle behind the threshold. She felt badly for Molly suddenly. Her Father was becoming ruthless in his desires. She listens to her Father calm the young Hindi Goddess.

"He's just sleeping. Don't panic. He won't know what we do."

Molly whimpers nudging her Dad to confirm his response. Sahseej merely scowling and toppling to his right a bit more. Knowing he was breathing Molly settled down yet looked terrified. Martin running his palms up her legs and under her skirt. Raising her legs and dragging her hips forward he guides the skirt up to her waist. He then lowers his face in to eat the girl out right in front of her Dad. A bold move indeed.

Kayla pouted. Seeing her Father so evil made her realize that the apple didn't fall far from the tree. Caleb was just like his Dad. Maybe Kayla took after them too. All she could think about was that she was cheated of time with Sahseej. He was incoherent and lifeless in his positioning. Her thoughts ruined. So much for the nightie. He would have to see her in it another time.

Kayla Houser quietly shuffled away. Her bedroom three doors away.

Martin had Molly moaning at the top of her lungs. As hard as she tried to keep quiet his tongue and fingers wouldn't allow it. He had three fingers burrowing deep as his tongue tortured her clit. She nearly bawled at doing this beside her Father. Why were the Houser's so mean? Concluding that her Father would not know what she was doing she gave in. Tears and all she bites her lip and makes matters worse. Reaching behind her she unzips her dress. Martin looking over his brow while feasting saw her daring move. Easing away he lets her pull the dress over her head and set it over the arm of the loveseat.

"That's a girl. Finally realizing how much fun this is aren't you?" Martin winks.

"I wish to impress you and Caleb. My life will end if Father awakens or Mother comes looking for us."

"Oh, I'm impressed. Don't worry about the parents. You just worry about taking good care of my cock."

"Of this I will do."

"Course you will. My son adores you. Therefore I adore you."

"I will then adore you." She recites.

"Good." He stands up and lets her watch him strip naked. Darting her gaze nervously toward her comatose Father. She hated herself for choosing sides. Yet, she loved the risks being taken. Her life over as far as she was concerned. She might as well enjoy the moment.

Once nude Martin cradles her tiny body and hoists her into the air. She pouts with alluring eyes as he steps to his left between her Father's legs. With a devilish grin he lowers her into her Father's lap. Her eyes bulging at his treacherous move. Forcing her to lay back against her Father, Martin stands away and admires her beauty. Her breathing heavy, chest bobbing ever so lightly.

"Picture perfect." He reaches behind him for his cell to snap a photo of her risqué lap dance. Eying his interest Molly reaches her palm upward and caresses her Father's cheek. Offering a glint of desire to her act. Martin got harder right before her eyes.

"Video. Gyrate on your ole man's cock." He orders.

Molly eases forward and whimpers as her ass crack rubs over her Father's contours. It made her queasy but she continued. The insult and disrespect would eat her up later. So, why did her soul beg to make this beast happy? Martin was cruel to be certain.

"Show me how much you like giving your Dad a ride. Turn around and face him. Dance on him with your tits in his face. He won't know."

Molly swallows dryly yet maintains her composure. She slips from her Father's lap then pivots to face him. Again straddling his legs. Sitting up straight she gyrates her thighs across his massive yet timid cock. Feeling her pussy lips smother around his girth she feels him twitch. Her eyes trembling. Worried he might revive during her performance. He would beat her long before disowning.

"See. He's in a deep sleep. Keep going. Lift his face and bury it between your tits."

Molly slides forward and hovers her chest over his guided face. Leaning in she feels his warm breath on her sternum. It gave her the chills. Crushing her tits around his face she rolls her eyes back in terror. Suddenly, her eyes pop wide. It felt almost as if he had puckered his lips and kissed between her cleavage. Pulling away carefully she studies his expressions. Grimaces yet a thin smirk to one side.

12