Molly Ch. 20: Anybody's Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Place a nipple to his lips."

Hearing the suggestion Molly gradually lifts her right tit while her left hand coaxes her Father forward. As his jaw droops she takes a deep breath and slips her areola into his parted lips. Weirdly he closes his lips around her nipple then drools. Mouth fanning wide again. She shivered and looked over her shoulder at Martin with a mortified expression. Martin had moved closer to her. Caressing her ass as she sat there over Sahseej. He crouches slightly and uses his free hand to guide his crown toward Molly's pussy. Wet as hell he nudges deep penetrating her. Fucking her over her own Father.

She wept and palmed her Father's face, "Please forgive me Father." Which led into throwing her arms around his neck hugging him. Her heart breaking.

Martin videoed the entire penetration. Her moans soft and succulent. Eventually cumming on her Father's lap. Her body tensing up to tightly clutch him to her chest. Martin Houser pulling out to pepper her ass with his own delicacy.

"Now wasn't that fun?" He leans over her, his cheek tickled by her raven curls. He kisses the corner of her lips and awaits her reply.

"I would not say fun. I am happy you are happy." She whispers.

"Noooo! You need to learn that whatever we Houser's make you do is fun."

She shivers easing up to sit on her Father. Her juices had flooded over his crotch. He would know something happened.

"I will have as much fun as you ask of me."

"Ask? Try again." He growls.

"I will have fun at what you expect of me."

He grabs her arm and drags her to her feet. Discarding his cell on the loveseat he pulls her into a kiss that she melts into. Long and feverish. Her hands racing all over his body. In his grip she sighs. Her eyes bulbous and wanting to be desired.

Molly Indrabooty was helpless. Saying no was not an option. Not only had she given the Houser's enough evidence to ruin her own life. She had now offered up her own Father's demise. Regret nagged at her but she also felt so very alive. She liked being the subject of ownership. The blackmail would pale in comparison to her future deeds.

A promise once made. This would be her best year yet.

Getting dressed Martin hears footsteps and chuckling. Turning as Caleb and Nathan walked in he eyes his boys. Caleb smirking at Sahseej drooling all over himself. Pointing at his Dad then to Molly he whistles.

"Dang Molly. That's some bold shit."

She stood naked and loved how Caleb smiled at her. Nibbling her lower lip she sits beside her Father and hugs his arm. Placing her temple on his shoulder.

Caleb produces his cell and turns the speaker down. He then plays the video of he playing with Marjorie Indrabooty. The three Houser's enjoyed their malice. Finally, Martin pats Caleb on the shoulder.

"Carry Molly's Dad out to the Guest House and put him to bed. He won't wake up for another hour." Martin then retrieves his whiskey bottle. Tilting it over the lap of Sahseej. Too mask his daughter's cum.

Molly sat up straight and watched as the Brother's hoisted her Father into the air. His weight nothing to the boys. Still, she worried for his safety.

Once the boys had him downstairs Kayla Houser leers around the corner of her bedroom door. She pouted at their departure. She had put on her sexy nightie. Shying away as Martin and a now dressed Molly stepped from the Study, Martin looks her way. Judgment call he escorts Molly to Kayla's room. Finding her standing just inside.

"She sleeps in your room tonight. Give her parents time to themselves."

Kayla nods her affirmation. Molly smiled even though Kayla could sense her pain. They would talk the next few hours. Molly convincing her that she was fine. Kayla knew better. Martin trudged downstairs then out the French doors shutting them behind him. The boys in their struggle had left it wide open. Eying his wife and Marjorie sunbathing unconscious he shakes his head. He couldn't leave them out there to burn.

Reaching them he looks over Marjorie. She still had cum droplets on her chest. It was easy to tell his boys had pelted her well. He then eyes his wife. With a narrowed gaze he notes droplets on Dayna's face.

"What the fuck?" He thought. Toweling his wife off he picks her up and carries her inside. Laying her on the living room sofa. He then returned to Marjorie and did the same. Huffing at his overtaxed muscles he cradles Marjorie and hauls her to the Guest House.

Nathan held the door for his Dad. In passing Martin winces.

"You're grounded."

"For what?"

"Your Mom's facial. I know Caleb didn't do that Sherlock."

Nathan bolted away. He would stay in his room the rest of the night.

Laying Marjorie beside Sahseej in bed he and Caleb snuggled them up together. A tangled work of art. The Indrabooty's would wake up and think nothing of it. Chalking it up to getting drunk in the heat. The hangover forthcoming.

"Was there any more strawberry shortcake left?" Martin squeezes Caleb's shoulder as they step outside.

"Work up an appetite Old Man?"

With a stern glare toward his boy Martin growls, "Son? Don't you ever let that girl go."

Caleb froze in step. He didn't know what to say. He did manage his words.

"Yeah, shortcake does sound good."

His thoughts on Molly.

Coated in whip crème.

12