All Comments on 'Molly's Frat Gang Bang Ch. 01'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, I do hope that Molly gets on birth control soonest. The frat guys probably videotaped the whole setup and will use it for later parties with Molly as the central slut girl. It is always nice to find a wholesome girl that loves sex and is not afraid to take on all customers. Maybe after a few gangbangs at other frats, biker bars, homeless camps, gloryholes, and other clubs will Molly figure out that she needs to concentrate more on college. Or she turns into a high class escort. So many opportunities for Molly to explore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She is going to end up pregnant or riddled with disease!

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitabout 1 year ago

I'm sure Molly is going to get a lot more cock. It's always nice reading about

a girl who finds out how much they love sex.

Great story.

abob1abob1about 1 year ago

I loved it! Good pacing and plenty of action. Would love to hear more about Molly's escapades in month two.

LivelovecumLivelovecumabout 1 year ago

Great story. I love a good story about a woman taking control of her sexuality.

shatterstrapshatterstrapabout 1 year ago

Please write chapter 2! Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story mate ... When is the next part coming... Can't wait to see what molly does

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!Love Molly too!!!!

OpenfantasyguyOpenfantasyguy18 days ago

What a wonderful story and action after action it just keeps getting bigger and better. There is more what Molly can endure and once she enjoys showcasing herself it's just a little more for her to extend to her next limits.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous