All Comments on 'Mom Always Makes it Better!'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Story with real emotions

Enjoyed the story very much. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That's right!

A mother always knows what their son needs! Hot story and I like their agreement at the end, that Ryan will try to get Amy back, or find another girl, but he and mom will still have some time together to keep them both completely happy.

I won't give it away in a comment people might read before the story, but I loved the last line! I had a feeling that might be the case....good job.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

I absolutely loved it. Normally I liked the "mom seduced the shy son" scenario but this was even better. It was great that the son and the mom could get nasty right away without any of the normal banter. And the teaser about the dad at end? Perfect!

gaynudist50gaynudist50over 8 years ago
Not bad

I would prefer if he stayed with mom. Maybe dad is getting from one of his friends. Older guys turn bi or gay later in life all the time, especially being on the road. I think that there is nothing wrong with incest romance. If mom is 45,it would still be possible that she could get pregnant, it would be a blast if both happened and highly erotic.

sr1976sr1976over 8 years ago

please continue this, this could be one of the best stories on this entire site. The story has so many directions it can go so that the reader doesn't know exactly where it will lead with 100% knowing.

Awesome story and a 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Nice HOT story ...... Ryan screwing his Mom is great as they both want it, need it and plan on keeping it. Hopefully, his Mom will really want more and more because it gets her so horny she cannot stand to go without his cock !! Please more...... Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

An excellent cliffhanger ending. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
stop writing

terrible

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice change up.

Overlooking the fact I wanted to beat Ryan with a sack of batteries for being... dumber than said sack of batteries (beautiful, sexually adventurous/horny, non-crazy/no-issues hotties that are fun to be with don't grow on trees, you moron! And Young Hotties grow up to be Hot Milfs! You hit the Universe jackpot of dating!) I liked that you changed your usually approach to this genre. Kudos!

The sex was hot. Ryan's an idiot. The cliffhanger twist was a doozy! Sequel???

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
another winner from the great LC

This story has an interesting approach, in that the boy and his mother don't suddenly discover how great it is to fuck each other's brains out; instead it dips into an ongoing motherfucking relationship, in media res, so to speak. I love the dirty banter and joking of Ryan and his mom with the clear subtext that this is a kid who's sticking his fat young penis up the same vagina he came out of, any damn time he feels like it. I kind of agree with gaynudist, though. Look, Ryan's 20 years old, and granted, he's got enough semen in his hot young balls to fill multiple twats up to the brim. But he knows that the best fuck he's ever had, by far, is his own mother. That's the same thing that most all boys lucky enough to nail their mom will tell you. Nothing can ever feel as good to a boy's cock as his own mothers cunt. So why does Ryan agree to share what he's got between his legs with Amy? Why is he letting his misguided mother be a martyr? She craves every drop of her boy's precious semen--on her tits, down her throat, and especially up her warm wet ever-loving twat. Why deny his mommy her greatest pleasure? A good son, and Ryan's a very good son, wouldn't do that.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 8 years ago
^__^

I loved this little story. It was fun, arousing and very hot. Checking one of your new stories always make my day, particularly mom/son ones, hehe. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the amazing work. ^__^

asthecrowfliesasthecrowfliesover 8 years ago
Light and fun!

Good premise and a lot of fun. I am a sucker for the stories of those forbidden first times, but it was a nice change to start in the middle of the action as it was a different kind of excitement between them, the excitement of familiar comfortable lovers.

SWB three anytime soon?:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

hope you make a part 2

ForbiddenTemptationForbiddenTemptationover 8 years ago
5/5

Loved it. Well written, and the plot is excellent. I love a mother and son sneaking around behind the back of a dad. And even if he did know all along, just the fact that she pretended it was sneaking around shows how hot the cheating fantasy can be. Especially when combined with incest.

I hope for a part 2, but I would prefer it not descend to cheap threesomes which are so common in other stories. This story feels unqiue and I hope some boundaries and limits remain.

mentalmanmentalmanover 8 years ago
Almost perfect

I gave it five stars, for the plot, the introspection/guilt, the heat, the tease, the dirty talk, mom being a total cougar who would not be denied, the naughtiness of it all. The only things that kept it from being " perfect" were a few misspelled/misused words. But this is FAR better than anything *I* could write. :-). It is now one of my all-time favorite stories. Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot mommy love

Thank you to the author for such a great story of mommy son love. The lucky son in this story has had the pleasure of sticking his young hard cock into his dear mother and as a result finds that no young girl his own age can compare with the taboo thrill of returning to his mothers womb thrusting with pleasure as he replaces his father and sexually services mommy. Unlike girls his own age mommy readily spreads her thighs and allows her son the privilidge of grunting with pleasure as he unloads his young balls in mommy so mouth or even better she allows him to mount her unprotected and seed her hungry womb. I look forward to any continuation, perhaps if daddy knows what is going on daddy can watch his son impregnate his mommy while daddy beats his meat in the corner spraying his seed into the carpet and watches the new porn show his sex life has become.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I still prefer the stories where you take the time to seduce the son until he breaks down and gives in to his lust to cross the line...still good erotica tho

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'd also like a Chapter 2, but...

... I'm ok with threesomes with Ryan's Mom and new girlfriend. While Amy didn't require a lot of development for her part in the story, I think there's enough there to see that reconciliation next to impossible. I can see them making peace and being civil, if not friendly, in the future, but nothing more than that. I'm sure there's some way for Ryan to meet a nice girl, with what ever resemblance to his mother you find acceptable, that's also ok with the taboo nature of their relationship. I mean...what the hell...it's fiction, right?

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Twist

I loved the slider of an ending. It was only telegraphed a little, but in retrospect it is pretty obvious Dad was teasing him and letting Ryan think he was getting away with something.

The implication, of course, is that Dad loves Mom too much not for her to have all the happiness she can get. He is a willing cuckold, but it's all right with him because it's kept within the family.

Amy could wind up being a stick in their spokes, unless she comes to accept that Ryan is always going to be available to his mom. Ryan needs to accept Amy for herself and not as a surrogate mother. I think he is on the right track when he indicates that he realizes at least some of his problem is the fear that he and Mom will be permanently apart. Now he needs to have a frank and honest talk with Amy. (That may be very difficult to do as annoyed with him as she is. Remember, Hell hath no more fury than a woman scorned.)

As usual you have done a great job handling the the nuts & bolts of the story, but ya gotta get a better proof reader. I was tickled pink at the number of correctly spelled wrong words that were in this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fabulouse

This is a fabulous story dealing with incest . For years I had wanted my mother a happy marriage made no difference we finally had each other when she was fifty three me thirty four we were both so excited and from then on did it whenever we could . I am sure my dad knew , he had long since stopped sleeping in the same room as her , Other countries make less of a fuss over incest than the UK and the States In fact in most of Europe it's not an offence and Japan encourages sons and moms to relieve tensions in the home . I certainly don't feel weird or damaged,I only wish she had let me fuck her the first time we shared a bed one night at a aunts house . I woke in the night with my cock pressed into her bare arse and her whispered ,stop that,! We never mentioned that for years,.

OhYou812OhYou812over 8 years ago
Ryan keeps it in the family.

I like how Ryan keeps his mom from straying. Nothing works better than good sex at home. His dad probably knows, he probably suggested it. I'm sure his mom will make some time for him. She needs to get laid more often than she realized!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I need a chapter 2!

This story was amazing. The twist at the end that his father might know would be a great way to start out the next chapter. And the mother is basically everything a 23 year old has ever dreamed of. I look forward to a chapter 2. Maybe instead of getting back together with Amy, Ryan gets with her friend/roomate. Finding out that she has a fetish for mother and son taboo.

hawaiirootshawaiirootsover 8 years ago
pretty good

I just wish his gf was cool with him being into incest porn and them possibly having a threesome. Hope to see you continue this.

hawk200377hawk200377over 8 years ago
needs another

OK now that last statement has the making of being a bomb shell you really need to think about writing a second chapter to this story and picking up with that last statement all and all it was a pretty good story it was easy to read the only real hang up with it is that there was really not enough build to it and really no story behind it

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
Chapter2, definitely

Two statements alone warrants a second chapter, his mother going to Call Amy to try to patch things over and secondly What makes you think your Father doesn't known.

btaga2btaga2almost 8 years ago
one of the best scenes

The blow job below the table is easily among the top 10 hottest scenes I've ever read.

Absolutely incredible effort. For my personal taste I would've liked if the husband didn't know about it but it doesn't change what I felt while reading it.

You have a new fan!

dsxc2010dsxc2010about 7 years ago
This was really good!!

I really enjoyed this story. Too bad there is no additional parts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Plz write a mom son 'Vipissy' story for us

There is nothing hoter than mom - son wet story, plz write it for us..

lantern04lantern04over 6 years ago
More please.

I'd like to see more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gilfriend only girl son had sex with?

Wonderful story as always lovecraft68! The only thing that bugs me are the comments in the story about the son having sex ONLY with his girlfriend and no other girls. And considering he is fucking his mother while saying that, isn't that a huge contradiction?

kdeville87kdeville87almost 6 years ago
more

more does dad know and will he find a good woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Me personally I would like to see a continuation of this. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WHAAATTT???!!!

What a story!! 5+ stars! The story itself was fantastic, but that last line was phenomenal!! More, more, more!!

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyabout 3 years ago

Hmm, doesn't cut it for me. The needs, the feelings, the expectations of mom and son seem to be quite asymmetrical. She would just as well have an affair with any man, except for the safety and convenience of doing it with her son. That's somewhat cold, I don't get much in terms of vibes of passion from this story. Then the contradictions, like mom needs son to stay sexually satisfied, but was hardly affected by their months long abstinence from each other?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Best of the series so far!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

that ending bro.... wow absolutely love this one. I haft to say ur my favorite author on here. thank you for everything

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

Good story!

Thanks for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like story but it happened to where got my mom and aunt my sister and my cousin my aunts oldest daughter them pregnant I became happy that I knocked them my aunt asked me your going to need bigger house told her already have one told her get ready plan putting more kids my aunt Rachel said I already had six kids told her your going to give me 5kids same as my mom and your oldest daughter and my sister told my aunt Rachel have going to do full hardcore gangbang with large group of black guys like you did when were on vacation

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

I have not yet read an inadequate story written by you. This is a great story. I especially loved the ending where the mother asked her son if he was sure that the husband/father did not know of their relationship. That one question implied that the existing incestuous relationship represented the purest form of trust, respect, love, adoration, sensual and sexual purity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Although I gave this a high five, I felt like it ended too abruptly, not seeing how things progressed with Amy, or if she would even take him back. Then to see if Dad ever finds out, and if he's willing to be a cuck to his wife and son, or leave and divorce her, and disown his son. Thanks for a good story.

'Wildbill

MfkndragonMfkndragonover 2 years ago

Definitely 1 of the best writer's on this sight my only issue really is how it ended should have led more into it like did the dad know about them having sex all along does he this Amy chick make up things like that but as I said other than the ending it was well written story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story loved it very much but you should have written farther into this story have him get his girl back and find out dad knew all along !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KerrionKerrion8 months ago

Excellent story, and the thought was there that dad knew. I feel though that she should have gone on to say that dad sent her to him on his 18th bday.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The best ending is "Why are you so sure your father doesn't know about us?" Everything else would be too ... SUPER 10+

4chuckssite4chuckssite6 months ago

I liked it and disagree with the people offering different endings. Let them write their own story, but yours are yours and stand alone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...