Mom Always Makes it Better!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With any other woman maybe, but your mom's different."

"That she is." I agreed.

"You know Ryan, someday you'll meet a girl even better than Amy and you'll fall in love, get married, have some kids and you'll love your wife with all your heart, but know what?"

"What?"

"You're mom will always be your mom and she will still be special to you and know you and love you in a way your wife never will."

Don't bet on that I thought but simply nodded.

"And no matter how old you are and what happens, there's one thing you'll always be able to count on."

"What's that dad?"

"Your mother will always be able to make it better."

*****

I lifted my head from the pillow and strained my ears to hear the sound I had been waiting for; the tell tale creak of the floorboards just outside my room. For the tenth time since I'd come up here an hour ago I was disappointed and let my head fall back on the pillow.

I'd been laying there with my eyes closed hoping to drift off until mom showed up, but my mind wouldn't stop racing. Despite having been sucked off a couple of hours ago, my cock kept swelling each time I thought of the fact I was finally going to be with mom again.

I was laying there in just my boxers and the spreading wet stain on the front of them was a testament to how horny I was. What was she waiting for? Even dad knew she was going to come up here. Of course he thought it was to simply talk with me and make me feel better in a strictly maternal way, not as a favorite lover, but still if he was fine with her coming up where was she?

I told myself to just be patient. I hadn't been with mom in months another hour wouldn't be so bad. Besides, mom was probably playing her part in the game, spending some more time with dad before heading up to take care of her heartbroken, but horny son.

I jerked up into a sitting position as this time I was sure I heard footsteps on the stair case. I grabbed the sheet, ready to pull it over myself in case for some reason dad had come up and held my breath in anticipation.

The creak outside my door sent a thrill of excitement through me and when it was followed my a soft knock and mom calling, "Ryan, honey, you awake?" It was everything I could do to keep my voice at a normal volume when I replied. "Sure, mom, come on in."

Mom entered my room and shutting the door behind her caused my cock to twitch when she thumbed the lock on the door. She was now barefoot and when she turned around to face me I noted with great appreciation she had removed her bra.

Her nipples were already hard and poking through the thin material of her dress and the fact she was totally named beneath it had me pitching a tent that mom immediately noticed.

"Hmm, I love that I get that reaction from you." She came over and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"I missed you mom." I swung my legs off the bed so I was sitting next to her, and slid my arm around her shoulders.

"Missed you too, baby." She placed her hand on my cheek and turning my face to hers kissed me.

I moaned in pure joy at the feeling of her soft lips against mine and mom sighed softly as she parted her lips and slipped her tongue into my mouth. Her other slid up and down my chest as we kissed and I groaned when she teased her fingernails around my nipple.

She trailed her fingers lightly down my stomach and I gasped when she grabbed my cock. I turned towards her and wrapping my arms around her kissed her harder. Mom eagerly accepted my kiss, her tongue dancing across mine and her hand pumping my cock through my sticky boxers.

"Someone's been very excited." Mom whispered as she slid her lips from mine, and placed them to my ear.

Her hot breath on my neck sent a shiver through me and running one hand up through her long hair, I found the zipper to her dress with the other and pulled it down. Mom's breathing became heavier in my ear as the back of her dress opened and I ran my hands along the smooth skin of her back.

"You been waiting for mommy, baby?" she flicked her tongue playfully across my ear, "Been up here with this nice big dick thinking about all the naughty things you want your mother to do to her naughty son?"

"And what I want to do to you." I moved her hair to the side and kissed her neck, "Every inch of you."

"I love that." Mom purred, leaning her head to the side to allow me better access to the soft skin of her neck.

I ran my tongue along the length of her neck up to her ear and felt her shudder against me.

"Careful with that," she moaned, "You know what that does to me."

"That's why I'm doing it," I kissed her neck then sucked gently on it.

"Easy, baby, no marks."

I nodded into her neck and sliding my hands up her back, grabbed the straps of her dress and began to ease them from her shoulders.

"Hold on." Mom eased away from me, then stood up between my legs with her back to me. "Go ahead, nice and slow."

My fingers trembling with excitement, I eased the straps down her arms. As I did I leaned in and placed a series of soft kisses across the back of her shoulders.

"Oh, that's so sweet, baby." She cooed, "I love how you kiss me."

I kissed the back of her neck then worked my way down her back as I pulled the straps further down her arms. Mom pulled her arms from the straps and grabbing the sides of her dress I eased it down to her hips.

I paused as I trailed my lips down the middle of her back and sliding off the bed knelt behind her, my lips teasing across the small of her back, just above the dress.

"Honey." Mom breathed, "You make me feel so sexy."

"You are." I slipped my arms around her and placing my hands on her soft stomach worked them slowly upwards until they come into contact with her breasts.

Mom gasped when I captured her nipples between my fingers and rolled them. I moaned into her back as I continued to force myself to go slow, to play and tease and show mom I was a good lover and a not a grabby little boy.

Mom put her hands on her hips and wiggling her ass pushed her dress down. I licked my lips at the sight of her exposed ass, inches from my face and cupping her tits gave them a squeeze. Mom turned away from me so she was facing the bed again and to my delight bent over it.

I slid over so I was kneeling behind her and grabbing her ass, kissed each cheek. Mom giggled and now spreading her cheeks open I ran my tongue along the inside of them. Mom gasped and her legs tensed in anticipation of where my tongue was about to go.

I ran it along her cheek once more, and then teased a slow circle around her asshole.

"Dirty boy." Mom moaned as I placed the tip of my tongue against her pink rosebud.

She moaned as I pushed my rigid tongue into her ass and squirmed when I swirled it around her ass. I squeezed the cheeks of her ass harder and sighed as I worked my tongue in and out of her ass before gently licking the edges of it. Mom alternately moaned and giggled as I teased her and myself by worshipping her ass.

My cock was aching and I wanted nothing more than to simply pull my boxers down and slam my cock inside my mother's pussy. Instead I continued licking her ass enjoying the thought that there weren't too many guys around who could say they gave their mother a rim job.

"That feels good, baby, but I think there's a better place for that sweet tongue of yours, don't you?"

I didn't have to be told twice and sliding my tongue from her ass I plunged it directly into her hot wet pussy. Mom gasped and I moaned as I swirled my tongue inside her and received a mouthful of her sweet juices.

I moved my head back and forth; tongue fucking her and mom moaned her approval as my rigid tongue plundered her sopping slit. I eased my fingertip into her ass and pushed back into me causing my finger to slide deep into her asshole.

I worked my tongue down through the wet folds of her pussy and she whimpered when I licked her swollen clit. I traced a slow circle around her hard button before sucking it gently into my mouth. Mom's thighs trembled against me and her ass contracted around my finger as I bated her clit with my tongue.

"Oh, honey how I missed that tongue! Your father hardly ever goes down on me, thinks we're too old for that stuff, but you? Hmmm you love eating mommy's pussy don't you?"

"Its my favorite pussy." I spoke into her hot wet flesh.

"It better be," Mom moaned as I eased a finger into her pussy and pumped it. "Your mom should always be your favorite pussy."

"She always will be." I assured her as I moved my finger in her ass, enjoying the way I could feel my fingers touching though the thin skin between her pussy and ass.

"Hope so, after all I was your first wasn't I?"

"Yes."

"My baby was shy around girls until his mommy took good care of him and showed him how to make his little girlfriends happy"

"They all owe you." I laughed between her legs and she giggled.

I changed the giggle into a long moan when I slid a second finger into her pussy while sucking on her clit. Mom spread her legs wider and I burying my face into her pink pussy I inhaled deeply, then moaned at the forbidden scent of my mother's pussy.

I licked her clit hard for a moment, then slow, then repeated the motions. Mom's hips would rock and she would squirm when I licked her fast, but when I slowed down she would stop and whimper, I loved that sound, but when I started to slow up again, she groaned,

"Just make me come baby! I haven't come hard since that last time you played with me!"

Spurred on by her words, I sucked her clit hard into my mouth and thrust my fingers faster. Mom's legs were trembling against me and her hips rolled, grinding her pussy back into my tongue and fingers.

"That's it, baby." She moaned, "Suck that clit! Show mommy how much you love licking her pussy." She sighed, "Just like I love sucking my son's big hard cock! Your mother was a bad girl tonight wasn't she?"

"She's still being a bad girl." I spoke around her clit between my lips.

"True, but I was a nasty slut before, crawling under the table like a fucking whore and sucking my son off right there in the dining room!"

"You did." I moaned as my own hips moved, my cock yearning to be where my face was.

"And it was a nice big lad too, all that hot cum shooting down your mother's throat!" She gasped and her hips jerked as I swirled my tongue around her clit as fast as I could.

"You know I could taste your cum the entire time we played cards. Hmm sitting there with my pussy wet thinking about how good that cock felt in my mouth and how you whimper when I lick your balls! I'm going to suck your cock again, baby, but this time after you've been inside me so I can taste my pussy off my son's cock and...Oh!"

I'd continued moving my fingers and tongue as mom worked herself up and as her body tensed and she released a long moan that told me she was right on the edge, I slammed my finger into her ass as hard as I dared while plunging my fingers knuckle deep into her pussy and sucking on her clit.

Mom shoved her pussy hard into my face and released a long muffled scream into the bed as she exploded into orgasm. Her ass and pussy contracted around my thrusting fingers and she worked her hips in a circular motion grinding her quivering flesh into my flickering tongue.

She writhed and squirmed, releasing squeal after squeal into the sheets. I wished dad wasn't home so I could hear her screaming her pleasure, but that was okay, I would hear plenty of that when he went to work tomorrow.

Even as mom continued to whimper and work her pussy into my tongue I caught a quick vision of my father downstairs watching the Sox game or reading the paper, completely unaware that upstairs his son was licking his wife's pussy.

But as always in the heat of the moment I had no remorse in fact at times like this it was the opposite. When I was with mom I had the audacity to be upset he was home at all and mom wouldn't be able to spend the night with me, but would have to leave to go sleep with him.

What a waste! My father went to bed with this amazing woman every night and ignored her to the point she had to turn to her son to be satisfied.

"Oh, honey." Mom moaned as her legs relaxed and she stopped squirming, "I came so hard for you!"

"Seeing you're talking about hard." I slid my fingers from her holes and standing up, pushed my boxers down, grabbed her hips and drove my cock balls deep into her sweet pussy.

"Fuck!" Mom cried out,

"Shhh!" I stopped moving, leaving my cock buried within her still quivering pussy.

"Sorry, but oh, its been so long!" Mom slid a pillow over to her and said, "Go ahead, baby, fuck your mother, nice and hard like you need to."

She buried her face in the pillow and sliding my cock out so just the tip was between her tight lips I drove forward again. Mom yelped into the pillow and inspired by the sound I took a deep breath and tore into her.

Mom cried out into the pillow each time I slammed my cock home inside her and I smiled in satisfaction at the sound of my mother enjoying her son's cock. As I continued to hammer away at her, I was grateful she had sucked me off downstairs or I would have cum in less than a minute of being inside her hot tight pussy.

Mom was pushing back into me as much as her position would allow and leaning forward I put my hand in the middle of her back, holding her down on the bed. Mom moaned into the pillow and I knew my taking charge of her had caused that sound.

Most of the time mom controlled our sex and the games we would play, but sometimes she would just let me take her and that's what I was doing right now, taking my mother's pussy. Mom played into it and stretched her arms out across the bed.

She grabbed the sheets and squeezed them as I continued my relentless assault on her body. I shifted my hand from her back to her hair and wrapped my fingers into it, pulling enough for effect, but to not really hurt her.

Mom whimpered and moaned, and turning her head began speaking,

"Oh, not so hard, honey, oh easy with mommy's pussy. It's been a long time since I had that big hard cock! Please, please. Oh..."

I smiled as she played the part. I knew damn well she was playing and even if I wasn't sure the look on her face told the truth. Mom's brown eyes were wide and glazed over with lust and her perfect lips were parted as she moaned each time her son slid the full length of his cock into her needy pussy.

Her face was flushed and the sexiest part of all of it was the way she was just lying there unmoving, just laying there taking it, completely surrendering to her sons needs. I looked down and watched my cock slide in and out of my mother.

My shaft was glistening from her juices and her pink lips were wrapped tightly around my hard flesh. The cheeks of her ass looked damn good around me and seeing her pink asshole winking up at me I eased a finger into it.

Mom moaned and contracted her ass around my finger causing me to do the same. I slowed my thrusting to enjoy the feeling of my cock sliding along my finger through her skin and to also hold off from cumming. Mom and I would have plenty of time tomorrow, but tonight I knew it would be just the once.

"Stop, baby." Mom moaned, "I want to roll over."

"Roll over?"

"My titties need some attention baby, besides, I love watching you fuck me." She giggled, "Besides, don't you want me to suck your cock some more?"

I quickly slid from inside her and stepped back as mom rolled over onto her back, then slid up to the edge of the bed and sat up. Grabbing my cock she guided it to her mouth and I moaned when she took me between her lips.

Mom bobbed her head slowly, her lips working my cock just the way her other lips had and when she popped it from her mouth, she sighed, "Damn I taste good on my son's cock."

She resumed her sucking and as I moaned softly, I cupped her large breasts and teased her nipples with my thumbs. Mom groaned around my cock as she took her time sucking me and I fondled her huge tits.

Mom looked up at me, her brown eyes wide as her mouth worked along the length of my shaft. I could feel her tongue pressed against my cock and she was shaking her head slowly back and forth as she blew me.

She cupped my balls and caressed them with her fingers as she enjoyed her son's cock in her mouth. I looked to the side and smiled at the image of us in the mirror over the dresser. Me standing naked before my mother and her sucking my cock.

I saw her eyes follow my gaze and looking at me in the mirror winked at me. She eased her head back, making a show of taking a long trail of spit and pre cum with her, then slurping it loudly back up. She placed the tip of my cock on her cheek and pressed it hard against it causing my pre cum to ooze out onto her face.

She smiled and sliding my dripping tip across her lips, painted her other cheek with my sticky fluid before taking me back into her mouth once more. I put my hands on her head and mom stopped moving. Taking my cue I guided her head along my cock and she moaned in appreciation.

I stopped moving her head and thrust my hips, slowly fucking her mouth and her eyes rolled back as I did so. There was no doubt mom was turned on by the fact we didn't just have sex, but that she could be a dirty slut with me. That though caused my cock to twitch and I moaned and moved my hips faster.

Mom put her hands on my stomach to stop me from moving and I obediently removed my cock from her mouth.

"No coming yet, baby." She whispered, then lay back on the bed, "Come up here and suck on my tits, they missed you!"

Leaning over the bed, I slid my cock slowly inside her and taking her right nipple into my mouth eagerly sucked on it. Mom moaned and wrapping her legs around my waist moved her hips in time with mine.

I fucked her slowly as I took turns licking and sucking her beautiful pink nipples. Mom lay there were her arms over her head and a look of pure bliss on her face as her son worshipped her amazing breasts with his lips and tongue.

I captured her nipples in my fingers and squeezed them, as I went back and forth licking them. Mom was working her hips faster into me and moaned, "Baby, I need to come again! Fuck me nice and hard and let me come on that big dick!"

I stood up, grabbed her ankles, spread her legs, and fucked her as hard as I did before. Mom turned her head into the pillow next to her and squealed into it as I opened her legs as wide as I good and hammered away at her.

Her tits were bouncing wildly and her long dark hair was sticking to her cheek where she had begun to sweat, damn she looked hot!

"Make me cum!" She moaned as she cupped her tits and stroked her nipples.

Placing her right foot on my shoulder, I reached between her legs and found her clit with my thumb. Mom gasped as I rubbed it in hard fast circles and turning my head I flicked my tongue across her toes.

"Suck on them." Mom breathed as she thrust her hips into my driving cock.

I sucked two of her toes into my mouth and swirled my tongue around them, causing her to giggle, but her pussy contracted around my cock and her hips moved faster.

"That's it, be a good boy and kiss my feet."

I kissed each of her toes, then as she lifted her foot up I ran my tongue along it, licking the bottom of her foot from heel to toe. Mom whimpered and tugged on her nipples, stretching them as her hips ground into my cock.

I was thrusting as fast as I could and rubbing her clit just as fast. Mom gasped and arched her back, lifting her ass off the bed. Sucking all her toes into my mouth, I drove my cock deep inside of it and holding it there, gave her clit a gentle pinch.

Mom howled into the pillow and even with it muffling her the sound of her cry was loud in the room. Even as I continued t manipulate her clit with my thumb and fuck her with long hard stroke I hoped to hell my father couldn't hear this over the TV.